Tustin, CA Raid April 23, 2011

I'mglib

Tustin, CA Raid April 23, 2011

Post by I'mglib » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:29 pm

Three of us protested at Tustin on Saturday (but we looked like 6 due to the large number of awesome signs--thanks, Signpost!). When we got there, there were a fair number of cars in the parking lot. Then those people left at noon, and a few more, maybe 10 or so cars, arrived at 1pm.

When we saw people coming or going we would quickly pull out the *magic sign* with the pictures of OT8s who have left the church on it. Somehow people can't resist looking at that sign.

Tons of horn love, as usual. It's a great corner to protest on. Cops were called, but they never came out to talk to us.

Then we ate sushi.

Mah photos:

"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

I'mglib

Re: Tustin, CA Raid April 23, 2011

Post by I'mglib » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:31 pm

"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:32 pm

Gnu

Post by Gnu » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:18 am

I'mglib wrote:Three of us protested at Tustin on Saturday (but we looked like 6 due to the large number of awesome signs--thanks, Signpost!). When we got there, there were a fair number of cars in the parking lot. Then those people left at noon, and a few more, maybe 10 or so cars, arrived at 1pm.

When we saw people coming or going we would quickly pull out the *magic sign* with the pictures of OT8s who have left the church on it. Somehow people can't resist looking at that sign.

Tons of horn love, as usual. It's a great corner to protest on. Cops were called, but they never came out to talk to us.

Then we ate sushi.

Mah photos:

$10 says this was caused by local youth on skateboards.

Which is not the cult's fault if true. But it will be interesting to see how long it remains like this.
"Wisdom comes by disillusionment."
George Santayana

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:19 am

Gnu wrote:
I'mglib wrote:Three of us protested at Tustin on Saturday (but we looked like 6 due to the large number of awesome signs--thanks, Signpost!). When we got there, there were a fair number of cars in the parking lot. Then those people left at noon, and a few more, maybe 10 or so cars, arrived at 1pm.

Then we ate sushi.

Mah photos:

$10 says this was caused by local youth on skateboards.

Which is not the cult's fault if true. But it will be interesting to see how long it remains like this.
That makes sense. I could see that.

skeptic2girl

Post by skeptic2girl » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:43 pm

Wow. That POS org looks like a former nursing home!

Well done, ladies!

Signpost is the BEST! He also left signs at our raid in SF. That guy gets around...

PS: Were the Scilons silent? Did any of them talk to you?
"The truth is out there."

daisy

Post by daisy » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:49 pm

Nice job everyone. Nice to let them know that DM hasn't handled anonymous.

Return to “PICKET REPORTS”