SF Raid, 4/23/2011

skeptic2girl

SF Raid, 4/23/2011

Post by skeptic2girl » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:56 am

First raid (for me) in SF at Montgomery Street org -- they're getting a little blase about having us there... might need to shake things up...

Still, I tried my best:

Here's one of the guys that Guards the Fortress:

His name is Joe, apparently. As I was leaving, he and another guy in the same black and red garb slowly eased away from me. Guess I have plague. Or entheta. Same difference?

How much do I love anonymoog??? He's such a cool dancer and charismatic person. Makes me wish I was back in high school, so I could ask him to the prom!

Is this a Tommy Davis groupie or what? Why are Scilons always in a hurry? And are they really talking on the phone? Or just trying to look busy and important?

Still working on my "Your Brain on Scientology" (thanks, Sponge!) sign, with Hub-listening-to-tomato-plant-heart-beat graphic...

Meanwhile, I blinged up the sign with the most important message...

"The truth is out there."

Gnu

Re: SF Raid, 4/23/2011

Post by Gnu » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:17 am

At least the building is pretty to look at.

Have you seen the pieces of crap protesters in San Diego and Tustin have to deal with?
"Wisdom comes by disillusionment."
George Santayana

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:21 am

Thanks for the advertising, Skeptic2girl.

Nice raid.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

maarten

Post by maarten » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:07 am

Thanks for the report and the pics, skeptic2girl.
Well done to all at the protest.

"Why are scilons always in a hurry" ? ~ It's either about saving the Planet OR being occupied by the process of emptying some mind-fucked dupe's Bank Account. Take your pick. !!!

operatingwog

Post by operatingwog » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:51 pm

=D> Good work skeptic2girl.
“These guys are crazy. And all of this shit is straight out of the L. Ron Hubbard playbook. That’s their scriptures. They say they’re not a turn-the-other-cheek religion. No. They’re a knock-you-down-and-kick-you-in-the-balls religion.” Jason Beghe

skeptic2girl

Post by skeptic2girl » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:50 pm

You know, I should have said straight off, it was anonymoog who took the pictures! He's going to post some video soon, I think. You gotta see him dance!

re: the building.

Next time I will take more pictures to show as such, but there's a plaque upon it on the other side of the building noting that... I believe it says... the first Jewish prayer service took place at that building? In any case, it's a building of historical significance to Jewish history. I DID notice several Stars of David on the fire escape (!) It must have been a blow for the Jewish community to lose the building, and then have it get purchased by Scilons!! Grrrrr! (Of course, I'm not sure if it went directly from Jewish to Scilon. Actually, I believe it might have been a bank at some point, according to some words inscribed elsewhere on the building.)

I want to look in to how long the Scilons have the lease... I wonder if any group in the Jewish community would like it back once the lease runs out? I'm happy to say there's not a lot of foot traffic around there.

It's possible, optimistically speaking, that this huge beautiful building could not contain all of the Jewish parishioners! Or, in the great tradition of Scientology, maybe the building was considered unsafe for habitation to all right-minded people or is infested with asbestos and the sane among us got the heck out...

Gnu

Post by Gnu » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:42 pm

skeptic2girl wrote:You know, I should have said straight off, it was anonymoog who took the pictures! He's going to post some video soon, I think. You gotta see him dance!

re: the building.

Next time I will take more pictures to show as such, but there's a plaque upon it on the other side of the building noting that... I believe it says... the first Jewish prayer service took place at that building? In any case, it's a building of historical significance to Jewish history. I DID notice several Stars of David on the fire escape (!) It must have been a blow for the Jewish community to lose the building, and then have it get purchased by Scilons!! Grrrrr! (Of course, I'm not sure if it went directly from Jewish to Scilon. Actually, I believe it might have been a bank at some point, according to some words inscribed elsewhere on the building.)

I want to look in to how long the Scilons have the lease... I wonder if any group in the Jewish community would like it back once the lease runs out? I'm happy to say there's not a lot of foot traffic around there.

It's possible, optimistically speaking, that this huge beautiful building could not contain all of the Jewish parishioners! Or, in the great tradition of Scientology, maybe the building was considered unsafe for habitation to all right-minded people or is infested with asbestos and the sane among us got the heck out...
I assumed the scilons own the building. Are they just leasing it?
George Santayana

skeptic2girl

Post by skeptic2girl » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:10 am

Good point! I'll find out...

(So far I can only find out what DM says about the place. Looks like it's an Ideal Org which opened in 2003.)

Gnu

Post by Gnu » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:29 am

skeptic2girl wrote:
Good point! I'll find out...

(So far I can only find out what DM says about the place. Looks like it's an Ideal Org which opened in 2003.)

Yeah, I have protested there.
I think all ideal orgs have been purchased. DM would want all mortgage payments to come to him...not go to some other landlord.
George Santayana

skeptic2girl

Post by skeptic2girl » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:35 am

Sh**. I was looking forward to a lease coming up, like at a normal building!
What a sad day, then, when the cult got its slimy hands at this beautiful place!

On the SF org website, they have these pages of the "history" of the building, just describing all of
the LRH crap that's inside. Nothing about the ACTUAL historical signif. of the building.

Hey, Gnu, when did you protest there? :)

skeptic2girl

Post by skeptic2girl » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:24 am

Video footage!

Thanks, adhocrat! (Former Scilon = super nice!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9ew-06eXKY

daisy

Post by daisy » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:48 pm

Nice work guys.

at :17 Barb Benton, but Tommy prob already knows that. God she has been working at that org for 30+ years, what a waste!

Yes, they own the building. It is an idle morgue.

Return to “PICKET REPORTS”