FLASH RAID, with SF Chanology + Tommy and Jennifer Gorman!

skeptic2girl

FLASH RAID, with SF Chanology + Tommy and Jennifer Gorman!

Post by skeptic2girl » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:17 pm

So we had a really rockin' flash raid yesterday! I was so happy to be able to meet Jennifer and Tommy Gorman for the first time.

This raid was in honor of Jennifer. Her story is no doubt told her somewhere, but I'll do a quick recap: she worked at the Mountainview, California org when she was 16 along with a man named Gabriel Williams. Her parents were also Scientologists.

Tommy Gorman (Gorman is her married name) knew her but hadn't seen her for a long time. They were catching up and she was acting weird; finally, it came out that Gabriel had been raping her.

Here's the link to the full story:

http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/tommygorman.htm

It turns out Jeff Quiros, head of the SF Org, refused to bring Gabe Williams to justice. So I made up a special sidewalk panel and sign calling out Gabriel and also pointing out Jeff Quiros' role, who did not respond appropriately (understatement) to Tommy Gorman's news that Gabriel Williams had been committing statutory rape with a staff member.

I'm downloading some video from the flash raid that I'm going to try and post to youtube; at the very least, I'll post the links here. For now, here's the thread from wwp - Ci\/il, the guy who's doing "Protestin' Erryday" (that the Santa Rosa is open) in Santa Rosa posted a video.

Some crazy angry Scilon threatened Jennifer. It was a bit confusing -- the thing wasn't on tape (at least not mine or Civil's -- maybe on Tommy Gorman's) but the guy's words were something along the lines of, "I'm going to kick you in the fucking ass!" I mean, who does that guy think he is? L. Ron Hubbard? Only L. Ron Hubbard and David Miscavige have the Xenu-given right to abuse people. Sheesh!

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/ ... st-1805990
"The truth is out there."

Gnu

Re: FLASH RAID, with SF Chanology + Tommy and Jennifer Gorma

Post by Gnu » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:44 pm

skeptic2girl wrote: Some crazy angry Scilon threatened Jennifer. It was a bit confusing -- the thing wasn't on tape (at least not mine or Civil's -- maybe on Tommy Gorman's) but the guy's words were something along the lines of, "I'm going to kick you in the fucking ass!" I mean, who does that guy think he is? L. Ron Hubbard? Only L. Ron Hubbard and David Miscavige have the Xenu-given right to abuse people. Sheesh!

Tommy Gorman has a reputation to having a quick temper.
One possible reason the scilon there said this was to try and get a reaction out Tommy. They have tried in the past.
Scilons have tried to get reactions out of anons at many protests. Most people know this, but they will try if they think there is a chance it will work.
"Wisdom comes by disillusionment."
George Santayana

skeptic2girl

Post by skeptic2girl » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:04 am

Gnu wrote:
skeptic2girl wrote: Some crazy angry Scilon threatened Jennifer. It was a bit confusing -- the thing wasn't on tape (at least not mine or Civil's -- maybe on Tommy Gorman's) but the guy's words were something along the lines of, "I'm going to kick you in the fucking ass!" I mean, who does that guy think he is? L. Ron Hubbard? Only L. Ron Hubbard and David Miscavige have the Xenu-given right to abuse people. Sheesh!

Tommy Gorman has a reputation to having a quick temper.
One possible reason the scilon there said this was to try and get a reaction out Tommy. They have tried in the past.
Scilons have tried to get reactions out of anons at many protests. Most people know this, but they will try if they think there is a chance it will work.
Can't speak for what happened previous times, but Tommy told me that in the past the cult has baited him. He now knows how to handle it; he told me that now he only stays a short period of time at the raids; it seems, though, that the creep who said that stuff to Jennifer was doing it out of his own scumbag-ness (and not, it would seem on orders from higher-ups). Another Scientologist eventually ushers the guy back into the org...

skeptic2girl

Post by skeptic2girl » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:50 am

Hi. Remember that talent show from 5th grade where your dad had his old school beta max 75-pound video camera and you watched the thing later on a 9" screen tv and oohed and aahed because it was SO COOL to see yourself on video even though the video was crap and you couldn't hear anything, etc. etc? Well this video kind of makes that video look like a masterpiece.

You have me um, oh, uhhhhing because I'm trying to overhear what an OCMB (!!!!) person who had approached Tommy Gorman is saying... he was talking about how he used to be in Scientology, paid at least $12,000 to them and at some point he realized that there was no way he would ever end up on the Freewinds partying with Tom Cruise...

I had been asked to take a picture for someone, but I really wanted to get this on camera and the cop was going to come out of the org any minute.

Tommy was trying to listen to the nice man, but also waiting to see if the citizen's arrest would go through. It was really hot and I had just gotten there.

It was sort of a miracle I got this on youtube... it plays twice for some reason!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FhDhbU-72g

skeptic2girl

Post by skeptic2girl » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:36 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dorm2YvZ2eA

Fave video: wish the audio was better.

Tommy Gorman and eventually Jennifer Gorman try to befriend SF staff young woman; Tommy tells her that she shouldn't stay in a marry one of the "old geezers" in the cult; it was kind of sad though, too - I think she was near tears. I feared she felt we were ganging up on her, since we were all standing around her, though at a distance. I was wondering if she had told Tommy to back off, if he would have done it. I think he would have.

But there is something disturbing when you know they aren't allowed to answer that just makes you want to try and get through.

At another time, Tommy gestures to an older staff member and says, "it's too late for this guy" and unfortunately he's probably right. I'm wonderinf if this member is an ex-Sea Org, as there's supposed to be one at the SF Org, according to Marty's list.

I'm thinking if you left Sea Org, you most be pretty lowly and they have him out here messing around with a cold bbq grill. And I believe it was him who was sent out a few months ago to hose down the sidewalks. So humiliating.

skeptic2girl

Post by skeptic2girl » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:51 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5grQQIrQfMs

SF Cop tells Anonymous the proper way to do "Chalk Tech"

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:11 am

I love you guys in San Francisco. Skeptic2girl, you're adorable. Great raids and videos.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Benny's Friend

Post by Benny's Friend » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:40 am

San Fran.

WINNING!
The more who speak out, the more who get out.

skeptic2girl

Post by skeptic2girl » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:26 am

thanks, ladies! we've talked casually here of going down to socal for a raid! if so, I'm COUNTING on meeting you both! ;)

Benny's Friend

Post by Benny's Friend » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:27 pm

skeptic2girl wrote:thanks, ladies! we've talked casually here of going down to socal for a raid! if so, I'm COUNTING on meeting you both! ;)
Absolutely! I would LOVE that!!!! :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud:
The more who speak out, the more who get out.

Return to “PICKET REPORTS”