March 10th, 2012: This Cult is Full of Sh*t Raid (SF, CA)

skeptic2girl

March 10th, 2012: This Cult is Full of Sh*t Raid (SF, CA)

Post by skeptic2girl » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:43 am

For some reason, I can't figure out how to embed videos in this thread. So here's a link...

http://youtu.be/01YItqsTPUA
"The truth is out there."

skeptic2girl

Re: March 10th, 2012: This Cult is Full of Sh*t Raid (SF, CA

Post by skeptic2girl » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:46 am

The THIS CULT IS FULL OF DOG SHIT Raid:

March 10, 2012

Exhibit A:

If MOOG is there, it's always a good time.

DOX:

Got to be sneered at by Fail Pair Rico Suave and Book Boy who were having a smoke outside the org, which seemed to be in the midst of an OT Dance Par-tay. Maybe it was like Home Alone, though, when they're just pretending it's a party. Because we heard the music, we saw them roll in a speaker, but there were no guests and the org was empty.

How far up on the Bridge do you have to get to where you're invisible?

And THEN we were at our favorite post-raid hang out - mask-free, of course - when I look up and guess who's waiting on some take-out? Josh. "Josh! What are you doing here?" I asked him, without thinking. "I'm eating!" he explained, in the manner of Professor Obvious. Again, his plate and his food and cutlery were invisible.

But I was unnerved, because of what happened last time we sat down for dinner and Scientologists came in with cameras. And there he sat, right behind Moog (whose back was to Josh) tooling around with his smart phone. I scooted far down the table and felt it necessary for some reason to explain why I'd ask someone why they were in a restaurant.

"I know that sounded like a stupid question, but I asked because before when we came in here, two of your friends came in and took pictures of us with our masks off, trying to intimidate us."

But then I shut up; I didn't want to be rude: he didn't seem to be wearing his OSA hat.

MORE: https://whyweprotest.net/community/thre ... st-2074544
"The truth is out there."

Sponge

Re: March 10th, 2012: This Cult is Full of Sh*t Raid (SF, CA

Post by Sponge » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:48 pm

skeptic2girl wrote:For some reason, I can't figure out how to embed videos in this thread. So here's a link...

http://youtu.be/01YItqsTPUA
I'm afraid this phpBB mesageboard software doesn't have video embed. Think of the upside, in that it means people go to the actual youtube link and have the opportunity to click the like button, make a comment and add it to their favorites or playlist.

The other thing that phpBB also does not have is a dynamic picture shrinking facility so any post that has gigantic pics will scroll on to the right (and long lines of text in that post will scroll on with it, unless you force its length shorter with carriage returns).

Thanks for the lovely pics and vids though (except I'd have preferred not to have seen the dogshit one until well after I'd had my choc chip chocolate muffins ;)).

Return to “PICKET REPORTS”