How I Fooled the E-meter.

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Demented Founder

Re: How I Fooled the E-meter.

Postby Demented Founder » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:37 pm

Loretta was a second generation Scientologist whose parents were Sea Org members; she had an older brother and a younger sister. All three siblings were attending Delphi school.

Loretta was 11, her brother Milton was 13, and her sister Laura was 9 when their parents were transferred to Australia. The parents were told that they will stay in Australia for no more than a year. Rather than taking their kids with them, Dave and Millie left their kids with Millie's sister Melody, who was an extremely successful environmental lawyer.

Melody's husband Andreas was a very good criminal lawyer; the couple's combined wealth was approximately $400 million. The couple had no connection to CoS. Melody and Andreas had no kids of their own.

Right after the kids moved to Melody's lavish estate, she removed them from Delphi school and sent them to a public school. The Delphi education is notoriously bad. Loretta and Milton needed additional schooling for about a year, but Laura was fine.

One year pasted by, but Millie and Dave were still in Australia. It took 5 years to complete Millie's assignment (Dave was a computer network administrator and his assignment was of an arbitrary duration). When the couple returned their kids were attending a normal high school.
"Cuando el pene de Xenu es adentro de mi culo, estoy inmenso feliz. Eso es manera de que Saentologia funciona. Voy a chingar todos mis aprentizes"
L. Ron Hubbard, Mi Vida Secreta.

Demented Founder

Postby Demented Founder » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:26 pm

When Milton was 13, he already knew that he will become a car mechanic. He was too young to attend car mechanic courses, so aunt Melody bought a used car for him at the price of $1000, and several books on car repair. Milton disassembled and then assembled his car, it took him 6 months to finish the job. After that he begun repairing the neighbors' cars free of charge.

At the age of 12 Loretta also expressed interests in cars, although she was not planning to become a car mechanic. Milton taught his little sister everything he knew about the cars, and the kids were working together on the neighbors' cars.

At the age of 15 Milton begun taking electronics technician courses because he wanted to learn about the car electronics systems. As before, he taught Loretta everything her knew about the car electronics.

Loretta was also very successful at school, she managed to finish the high school at the age of 16. She applied to several colleges and got accepted at 4 of them including her favorite one, MIT. She wanted to become a chemical engineer specializing in chemical processes control systems.

Milton finished the high school at the age of 18, as his aunt expected, and after a short vacation was ready to look for a job as a car mechanic.

Neither one of the three siblings was interested in Scientology.
"Cuando el pene de Xenu es adentro de mi culo, estoy inmenso feliz. Eso es manera de que Saentologia funciona. Voy a chingar todos mis aprentizes"

Demented Founder

Postby Demented Founder » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:28 pm

Milton and Loretta were working on Milton's friend's father's car; the family lived in vicinity of Big Blue; Milton was 15 at that time. The brother-sister team finished their work around 8:00 PM, and went to the nearest pizza parlor. It was a warm Saturday evening. The parlor was the place where the young Sea Org members socialized on weekends. Here Milton met Brandy, who was also 15.

Actually, the kids knew each other -- they were classmates at Delphi school before Milton left the school for good. Milton and Brenda agreed to meet on Sunday, and their romance blossomed.

Loretta didn't like Brenda, mainly because she was overly enthusiastic about Scientology and LRH, and talked about her Sea Org job nonstop. Milton didn't like the cult and the Founder, either. But Brenda was so pretty that he didn't see her fascination with Scientology as a major fault.

Loretta developed strong friendship with Brenda's older sister Linda, who was also a Sea Org member. But Linda hated the Founder and his so called church with all her heart.

Linda was forced to join Gold Base at the age of 13; she felt betrayed by her parents and for the next 5 years refused to see them. Linda was planning to blow on her 18-th birthday.

Demented Founder

Postby Demented Founder » Mon May 01, 2017 1:19 pm

"Did you try to sell LRH songs? The idiot sang out of tune, but some of his followers might ignore that," I said.

"Yes, his poor singing was the reason why I decided not to sell the records of his songs at first. But then I changed my mind. I still was not selling this crap. but I added the records as a bonus to the bomber jackets -- a person who bought an LRH bomber jacket was also receiving 20 minutes of LRH songs for free," said Bob.

Demented Founder

Postby Demented Founder » Wed May 03, 2017 1:30 pm

Actually, Linda was one of a very few second-generation Scientologists whose stay in Sea Org was beneficial for her -- she acquired valuable work skills as a supervisor in charge of the printing facility at Bridge Publications.

Looking back, Linda credits John for her success outside CoS. John was working at Bridge Publications as a contractor: CoS bought printing equipment from his company, and he was responsible for its installation and training of SO members who were supposed to run the equipment after his departure.

John was not a Scientologist, he had three kids of his own, and he felt sorry for Linda when he found her crying in the basement. For the 13-year-old, it was the second week at Gold Base as a part of the cleaning crew (SO boys and girls were removing pieces of paper and old equipment from the facility).

Linda knew that Joh was not a Scientologist, so she opened up to him. "My life is over, I will stay in SO for the rest of my life," said Linda."Nothing lasts forever, When you're 18, nobody will be able to keep you here. Don't worry, I will teach you thing or two, so you will be able to survive outside the church, " said John

John went to the Captain and said, "One of my apprentices is an idiot, I want to replace him with Linda." "Why her?" said the Captain. "She's a smart kid," said John. Next day Linda became one of John's apprentices.

John's assignment ended after 7 months of training of CoS personnel. Linda was his best student, and she was promoted to the assistant supervisor.

Before John left, he bought a math textbook for Linda, and said, "Learn this basic stuff. You will need it when you get a job in the real world."

Linda studied the textbook diligently, and afterwards bought 5 more math books. Her math was at the high school level. At the age of 15 Linda was promored to the printing supervisor level.

Demented Founder

Postby Demented Founder » Wed May 10, 2017 1:45 pm

Linda didn't know how to fool the e-meter directly. But she was able to fool the stupid device indirectly. This is her e-meter story.

Linda was disloyal to CoS because she was placed in Sea Org against her will. She thought that it would be right to steal some stuff from the church. She was 14 at that time.

Peter was a mildly retarded SO member; his illness prevented him from studying the Standard Tech, although he was taking some courses without completing them. He was working as an assistant course supervisor at Gold Base. His job was to clean the classroom, make sure that there is enough clay for the clay demos, wipe the tables, etc. In addition, he was occasionally unloading tracks that were bringing paper to Gold Publications printing facilities.

Peter was 20, and asexual (he was not interested in either girls or boys). He had 2 hobbies: Heineken beer and stern physical exercises such as push-ups, splits, somersaults, etc. He was very strong physically.

Linda put 5 Heineken bottles in front of Peter, and said, "You could get more if you help me to get laptops out of Gold Base." "I do not steal," said Peter. Linda said, "This is not stealing. I will be giving you laptops, and you will be throwing them over the Gold Base compound wall. For you this is a physical exercise." Peter agreed.

Linda was periodically stealing laptops and e-meters and putting them into boxes with heavy padding. Peter was throwing boxes over the wall, and Linda was picking them up at the other side. She was taking laptops to a computer shop and selling them for 2/3 of the original price; she also had another partner, a public Scientologist, who was selling e-meters to the students.

In Peter's mind he was not stealing anything, so his needle was always floating during the sec checks. The way Linda saw things, Peter was the thieve, she was guilty of another crime, which is selling of stolen property. But the sec checks questions were not designed to uncover this type of crime.

There was another question, though, "Did you do anything harmful to the church?" The students were getting the e-meters, no harm was done from Linda's point of views. As for the laptops, the old models have to be replaced some day, so Linda was doing good for the laptop owners by forcing SO to buy new models for them (SO members are poor, they do not have money to buy their own equipment). The first dynamic was a clear winner!

Linda kept in touch with John, he helped her open a bank account.

Demented Founder

Postby Demented Founder » Wed May 17, 2017 1:39 pm

Linda heard that several Sea Org girls were raped by their coworkers, she was afraid that it could happen to her. She was 14 at that time, and very pretty.

One day Linda shared her concerns with John. "You got to protect the merchandise," said John and laughed. Then he got serious and said, " My daughter is about your age. She attends a karate school. The school is excellent but it is expensive. I pay $120 a month. But you have money." "I have money, but I do not have time," said Linda. "You're a smart girl, find time," said John.

Every Sunday Linda was going to a gay men bar to eat her favorite Greek shish kebab (she was from a Greek American family) for straight five months. When she arrived there for the first time, the waiter said, "You're under age, we cannot serve you drinks." "The sign says you serve other things, including Greek sheesh kebab. Can I have it?" said Linda. "Of course", said the waiter.

One day Linda saw her course supervisor, Billy, kissing another man in the bar. She knew that Billy was a second-generation Scientologist, now she knew he was gay. At first Linda said nothing to Billy or his superiors, but now she decided to call in favor.

Linda approached Billy after the class and told him that she saw him at the gay bar. Billy looked scared. "I am not going to write a KR on you if we make a deal," said Linda. "What kind of deal?" said Billy. "I won't be taking your classes, but you will be moving me on the check list as if I am present at the classes. To sweeten the deal, I will be paying you $10 a week," said Linda.

Billy was making $50 a week, $10 seemed fair to him. More importantly, he won't be going to RPF. He accepted the deal without hesitation.

Demented Founder

Postby Demented Founder » Mon May 22, 2017 1:38 pm

The last roll call was at 7:00 PM, after that Linda was supposed to study Standard Tech at Billy's classroom. But now she was studying karate from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM.

Karate is based on Shingon branch of Buddhism. Although the study of Shingon was not mandatory, Linda was taking Shingon classes at Buddhist Temple every Sunday after 2-hour karate practice. At first she was studying Shingon books written in English, then she decided to learn Japanese to study the original texts.

Linda's job at the Gold Base printing facility was relatively easy by Scientology standards -- after turning the printing equipment on, she was supposed to check the process every 50 minutes, the check-ups were usually taking 10 minutes, so she had plenty of time to study Japanese and read the Buddhist books. No one knew Japanese at the printing facility, so Linda didn't have to hide her Buddhist books from the coworkers. "I want to spread Scientology to Japan, that is why I am learning Japanese, " announced Linda to the stuff.

Sea Org members are supposed to spend 1 hour every day
on physical activities, although this rule is never followed to the full extent. But Linda used the rule to her advantage -- she was joggling, somersaulting, doing spits, etc., every day. Her superior told her to stop "this nonsense". But she complained to the Ethics Officer, and he told the supervisor to back off because "the rule was put in place by LRH."

After one year of karate study Linda became the best female student in the karate school; she also won several junior tournaments held in LA. She became such a good athlete that the school owner told her that at the age of 18 he will send her to the World Karate Championship. The karate Master taught her many tricks not usually revealed to average students because he wanted to prepare her for the Championship.

Buddhism brought stability to Linda's spiritual life, she also moved away from Scientology because she was no longer attending Scientology classes.

Linda and Brenda were not close; Linda never told her sister that she was taking karate lessons. Actually, none of her Sea Org peers knew about her
karate study. She didn't make friends with her fellow SO members because she knew that some day they will turn against her. However, drop-dead- gorgeous Linda had a lot of friends at the karate school and at the Buddhist Temple.

Demented Founder

Postby Demented Founder » Wed May 31, 2017 1:22 pm

Finally all laptops and e-meters that could be stolen were stolen. The OSA investigators did extraordinary number of sec checks, but could not find the culprits. Linda thought that she lost the source of income. But very soon the opportunity presented itself.

Linda had to wear a new hat -- she was put in charge of buying supplies, such as paper and ink, and delivering them to the printing facility. Soon she found another supplier who was selling paper of the same quality but at a much power price (20% less). She switched to the new supplier without notifying her superiors.

Peter was taking Linda to the new supplier, but marking his trips as if he was going to the old one. Subjects like new suppliers do not come up at the sec checks so the new scam worked perfectly. Peter was getting even more Heinekens than he had before.

Linda also chose Peter as her sparring partner. Peter was trying to hit Linda with his fists as hard as he could. At first Linda was blocking his blows without hitting him back, then she learned to evade his attacks without blocking the blows, which is much harder to do. Finally Peter was instructed to hit Linda with a stick. Couple of times he got her, but, eventually, she learned to evade the weapon. This type of training put Linda far ahead of the competition, she seemed untouchable, and was ready for the World Karate Championship. But Master Yamamoto knew that CoS won't let her attend the championship, so he told her to wait until she is 18.

Brenda was 14 when she was sexually assaulted by her Flag colleague. It was 1:00 AM when Kent ripped off Brenda's pants, threw on her floor and got on top of her. Brenda was so terrified that she could not even scream. Luckily, they both heard the footsteps down the hallway, and Kent let the girl go.

Early in the morning Brenda went to Gold Base, found Linda and told her what had happened. "Do not report it to the Ethics Officer, I will take care of it," said Linda. "What are you going to do?" said Brenda. "I will talk to Kent. If this doesn't work, you will write a KR on him," said Linda. But she was not planning to have a chit chat with the pedophile, she had something much more sinister in mind.

Demented Founder

Postby Demented Founder » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:42 pm

All CoS computers are interconnected to form a single network.

A computer network has a Root Directory or a Root. A person having access to the Root can view and alter all computer network files. Usually, only Network Administrators have access to the Root. But sometimes other people can also temporarily access the Root, especially the ones who install new software packages. After a new software is installed, Network Administrators are supposed to change the Root password. But they very seldom do that because they are notoriously lazy.

When John was installing new printing equipment, he and his team, including Linda, had access to the Root. Now Linda learned everything she wanted to know about Kent. She found out that he had a car, his car plate number and its allocated spot at the Big Blue parking lot. That was all she wanted to know.

If you want to permanently disable your enemy short of killing him, you ether blind him or brake his knee caps. Linda chose the second option.

A person with two broken knee caps can barely walk, he needs a wheel chair to get around. The knee joints do not properly heel, in this case the time is not a healer.

On that faithful day Linda went to Big Blue around 7:00 PN to look for Kent's car. She easily found it at the designated place. After that Linda went to the karate school, then returned to Big Blue at midnight. Kent's car was at the same place.

At approximately 1:15 AM Kent opened the trunk of his car and was ready to put a big bag with some stuff into it. Suddenly he felt a strong kick in the ass. Kent turned around and saw a young woman standing in front of him. It was dark, he could not see her facial features clearly.

"Defend yourself," said the woman. Kent took a swing at her. The woman stopped his hand with her hand and hit him in the right knee with her foot. Then she used another foot to hit him in the left knee. Kent felt sharp pain in both knees and could not move. The girl kept hitting him in both knees, in total he received 4 blows in each knee. His bones were crushed. Kent fell on the ground screaming. The girl run away.

Linda run for about 5 blocks, then got into the car and said," Now, Peter, we are going back to Gold Base." Shortly after they arrived Peter was rewarded with 50 Heinikens.

Demented Founder

Postby Demented Founder » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:26 pm

Several people ere missing during the morning roll call, which was not unusual. But everyone was supposed to be at the 3:00 PM roll call.

"Where is Kent?" said the LRH Communicator. "He is in the hospital. A detective will be here soon, he called me an hour ago," said the Captain. "What happened?" said the Communicator. "He says he was attacked by a girl, she busted his knee caps. He's in a pretty bad shape," said the Captain. "Did she use any weapon?" said Dir of Comm. "According to him, she didn't have a weapon, she broke his knees with her feet," said the Captain. "If this is true, she must be some kind of a martial arts expert," said the Communicator. "This is a big IF," said the Captain.

At first Brenda thought that the girl was Linda. But then she remembered that no weapons were used, and changed her assessment. She knew nothing about Linda's karate training. Nevertheless, she went to Gold Base to see Linda in person.

"I was at your workplace this morning. But the stupid Flag guards didn't let me enter the building, so I went back to Gold Base," said Linda. Brenda believed her sister was telling the truth, and happily returned to Big Blue. It appeared that there was no longer a problem with Kent.

A young security guard had a crush on pretty Brenda. She asked him about the Kent investigation next day. Turned out, the detective who came to Big Blue didn't say a word about the girl who allegedly attacked Kent. Instead he was asking about local gangs and drug dealers selling drugs at the Big Blue parking lot. The guards knew nothing about such things. Nevertheless, they told the OSA investigators about the detective's line of questioning.

The OSA investigators thought that, most likely, the detective was going in the right direction. They checked Kent's belonging and found a small amount of marijuana. Kent was immediately fired, no sec check needed in his case. He was still in the hospital when the OSA people entered his room and announced that he had been kicked out of Sea Org.

Six months later the Captain came to a roll call with two large bags. "This is Kent's stuff. I need someone to deliver it to him," said the Captain. "Why he cannot pick up his stuff himself?" said Brenda. "He cannot go that far in his motorized wheelchair," said the Captain. "I'll do it, I have a car," said the Dir of Comm.

Demented Founder

Postby Demented Founder » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:26 pm

On his 16-th birthday Milton got the best present he could hope for -- Brenda had sex with him for the first time. Week later Brenda was shipped to RPF, and Milton lost contact with her.

Understandably, Milton wanted to do some damage to CoS. The only way he could do it was to figure out how the damn e-meter works, which he did.

Some European car models have an optional security feature : if you you press the accelerator, the car will accelerate albeit very slowly, no matter how hard you press the pedal, the acceleration rate will remain the same.. The elderly drivers, who sometimes confuse the accelerator with the breaks, often activate this feature.

Milton took his mother's e-meter apart, and after studying it for about an hour realized that the cans sub-circuit is somewhat similar to the acceleration security mechanism used in European cars. After that Milton and Loretta tested the e-meter by answering arbitrary questions and squeezing the cans lightly and then strongly in response to a question. Thus they found a way to fool the e-meter.

Linda was counting days, her 18-th birthday was rapidly approaching. She spoke to Melody two weeks before the birthday, and Melody told her that she will gladly let her stay at Melody's estate before she finds a job (actually, Linda stayed with Melody and Andreas for the next 7 years before she got married).

When Brenda, as an RPF slave, was planting trees outside Gold Base, Linda approached her and gave her a note without saying a word. The note said, "Milton is missing you terribly. I'll be out of Sea Org in 5 days. Hold the e-meter cans without putting too much pressure on them. If you do that, your needle will be floating no matter what you say."

Return to “Opinions & Debate”