What Would You Say to a Lurking Scientologist?

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Scientology

Re: What Would You Say to a Lurking Scientologist?

Post by Scientology » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:20 pm

Timed in space as the said & and its consequences in timed space
-Granulate all this shit make it holy
-You are holy lets leave the shit let me show you how
closing ... sure ...
-From your temporal lobes the spaced out time, in full chronometry to avoiding awaken your highly reactive mind

Save our children from cult addiction & the liquid handcuffs of the mind
Save us from the cult of death and the military org with all the galloping Trojan horses

Scientology Cult Addiction & Sect addiction
Scientology Cult Addiction and disconnection that tear apart families. Why is it so David Miscavige?

Is the easy comfortable tunnel-sight of Scientology not strong enough to handle reality as it is? The reactive mind of Scientology is what gave the bad reputation to begin with. Cutting crosses in reality

Tic in toc
David what gave the world the word taximeter to begin with?

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:00 pm

"Did you plan to write a book about the adventures of LRH the Pilot?" I said

"I thought about it. I started getting the pertinent data, and soon realized that he was not a good pilot. All those photos of him in a pilot uniform are just for the show. He couldn't stay in the air for too long because he was getting seasick," said Bob

"What about his achievements as a horticulturist? He wrote that he saved the UK from malnutrition in 1960s, " I said

"Same shit. He had couple of plants at home, that's all. He was not a professional horticulturist," said Bob
"Cuando el pene de Xenu es adentro de mi culo, estoy inmenso feliz. Eso es manera de que Saentologia funciona. Voy a chingar todos mis aprentizes"
L. Ron Hubbard, Mi Vida Secreta.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:46 pm

"LRH had a PhD in Nuclear Physics, he even bragged about his participation in Manhattan Project. Of course, this is bullshit. But did you think about writing a book about his part in Manhattan Project?" I said.

"Yes, I was tempted to cook a book about that. But soon I realized there was a huge problem -- LRH was in the Navy when Manhattan Project was being developed. Not even Scientologists would believe that he had anything to do with Manhattan Project," said Bob
"Cuando el pene de Xenu es adentro de mi culo, estoy inmenso feliz. Eso es manera de que Saentologia funciona. Voy a chingar todos mis aprentizes"

TheGodsWatchCartoons

Post by TheGodsWatchCartoons » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:29 pm

I actually posted here a while back. But since then, obviously I've learned a lot more, and my view has changed — not that $ciento isn't crazy and needs to be shut down or anything, but I feel like I've gained a lot of empathy in these last eleven years. As such, I'd like to actually make another post.
___

Just take a step back, or several, and look at the whole thing. If it's just one person, or a small group, or a bunch of Twitter bots or spam emails, you can make the argument that it's "just a bunch of haters" — but can you really look and listen and hear and read about all these stories and experiences and still think the same way? Really? ... REALLY really?

This isn't in reference to Scientology, mostly Christianity and other religions and pseudosciences, but as TheraminTrees says: "People who don't want you to think are never your friends." Does Scientology really want you to think and question and contribute and steer your own life — or, beneath it all, do they just want you to obey, memorize, repeat, and work? ...Think about it. Really THINK about it. Think about your own experience. Think about what these people are really saying about theirs. Just think. Don't repeat, don't recite, don't panic... Just think. Think for yourself. Nobody else. Just you. Think about you. Think about how you feel. Think about what you really want. Really reflect.

You know how you feel. You know what you want. You know what you can do, even if you're nervous or unsure about it. You can overcome just about anything you come up against. You are strong. You are good. You are capable — of just about anything you want to really do. Make a million dollars or lose 100 lbs. overnight, okay, so there are limits. But so what? If you want to lose weight, or make more money, you CAN do it. And without spending too much more, let alone a ton, either.

Talk to people. Here, there, anywhere. Trust people — friends, family, people you can talk to face to face. About anything. With no consequence. There are people out there who you can ramble on to about anything at all, big or small, "crazy" or not, and they'll listen. And even if they don't agree, they'll still talk to you for hours and try to help you from the bottom of their hearts. Even people you didn't know yesterday, friends are everywhere. All you have to do is reach out. Don't be afraid. Say something. Say something to someone. You never know. More people are willing to listen, to reach out, to stay and be a shoulder to cry or freak out on than you might think is even possible.
I AM THE ANTI-CRUISE.

Scientology

Post by Scientology » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:45 pm

Demented Founder wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:00 pm
He was not a professional horticulturist," said Bob
No rather a Genius that flower in his dream
Demented Founder wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:46 pm
Not even Scientologists would believe that he had anything to do with Manhattan Project," said Bob
Bob cites his dreams sometimes, he does the Scientology implant & fundamental SEO Washing and becomes a Philanthropist, Genius and Entrepreneur.
Natural style wood

The S sense of the locomotion, said the seahorse and whip-lashed the bioenergetics thought the system.

Perceptual factors in mental representation, from the gravity of what's been. Your history as your gravity
-And who you give the heavy parts to

Directing com parts in compartmentalization's

Phantom and the art of the Phantom limb
Phantom and the art of Phantom perception from a lost hemispheric synch
Phantom and the art of Phantom perception from a lost hemispheric synch sold as the unification's of the long lost phantom in picture of reality. How rich is the levels of tunnel-sight & the total freedom in follow the concrete lead.

Auto correct myself into the line - from the heavy comp parts in G
I must confess, that's what i believe. Psychophysics of assembler in G

At the end of the tunnel-sight they buried their contacts with the ground

jof79

Post by jof79 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:39 pm

Dear Scientologist,

The same i'm saying to you I say to any other person that belives in religion, Religion is a form of social control, there is no God, no prophets neither Xenu neither little ghosts of tetans, it's all a lie to divert you from the truth, when you die, you die and your body rots or it is cremated, nevertheless it will turn to dust and dust will dissipate and any physical traces of you will be lost, but think this way, on the day you die someone will be born and the cycle of life will continue, that's the most important thing, the progression of natural life and the little or insignificant help we gave to the human kind, because all of us, living and dead, left our mark in someone.. somewhere, now that you know the truth, go live the rest of your life as a free soul, and leave that idiotic cult.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:50 pm

"When I was in Sea Org, nobody talked about masturbations, and the sec check materials didn't include this touchy topic. But a lot of former SO members, who spent much more time in the cult than I did, do say that the people who were giving those sec checks were obsessed with the masturbations. Do you know why?" I said.

"There is an HCOB about that. LRH was not concerned with the act of masturbation, but its consequences bothered him a lot. He wrote that masturbations become an addiction, which leads to physical exhaustion, and inability to carry out Sea Org duties, " said Bob.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”