How extensive are BT's?

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
duhast1

How extensive are BT's?

Post by duhast1 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:25 pm

Who/what (allegedly) can be infested with BT's? Does not the photo of Elron auditing a tomato indicate that plants can have BT's? Can animals?

If no, what the hell was Elron auditing the tomato for?

If yes, seems to me that Scilons are in for a big surprise trying to 'clear' the planet. That workload will be approaching infinite, and therefore never be obtainable, which begs the question 'why bother'? They wouldn't really try a planetary ant roundup, would they?
I'm worth a million in prizes.

Demented Lron

Re: How extensive are BT's?

Post by Demented Lron » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:13 pm

According to Lron, tomatoes silently scream because they are in pain when they are being sliced. Actually, this is not his idea, it belongs to a science crackpot whose name I do not remember.

duhast1

Post by duhast1 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:14 pm

But what is the position (or even shifting positions) of CoS about BT's latching on to simply 'LIFE", rather than specifically humans?

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:09 pm

I hope this isn't too much of a tangent here. I have been thinking about this body thetans thing. By the way the big secret on this is out there in the non scientology population and they're making fun of it.

In the lower levels of Scientology's Bridge™ the focus is on the spiritual. There is an early set of LRon's lectures, in The Spirit of Man Congress, in which he says that when man is addressed as a spiritual being the Scientology technology gets results. Then there is all this attention put on the spiritual aspect of a person. Then as a person progresses in all of this they reach the secret OT levels™. OT stands for, 'operating thetan,' and is promoted as increasing the abilities of the spirit or as Ron liked to call it, the thetan™. What happens on the OT levels? In all of the procedures all of a person's attention is put on their body. Why? To get rid of spiritual beings occupying it, or being it. Why doesn't Scientology have the motto, "There can be only one . . . in your body, or near it, or controlling it, or whatever. You get the idea."?

The OT levels™ are promoted as delivering fantastic gains to the individual beyond their wildest dreams. Let me tell you how you will get gains beyond your wildest dreams. You will get them from leaving Scientology, reading the books you are not now allowed to read and going through a process called deprogramming, and getting some post traumatic therapy.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

duhast1

Post by duhast1 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:46 pm

Then I suppose that it is auditing that determines if it is dealing with a BT or the actual thetan/person, right?

If so, the question springs to mind are memories shared? If the BT remembers last weeks auditing session and blows in today's session, is there no shift in memory, no sudden awareness, no awakening, (with apologies to David Byrne/Talking Heads)...

And you may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile
And you may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful wife
And you may ask yourself, "Well... how did I get here?"
And you may ask yourself, "How do I work this?"
And you may ask yourself, "Where is that large automobile?"
And you may tell yourself, "This is not my beautiful house"
And you may tell yourself, "This is not my beautiful wife"
And you may ask yourself, "What is that beautiful house?"
And you may ask yourself, "Where does that highway go to?"
And you may ask yourself, "Am I right? Am I wrong?"
And you may tell yourself, "My God! What have I done?"

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:10 pm

I never made it into the OT levels. I barely got past the first few items on the grade chart and I never did any of the grades.

My take on scientology's auditing is that all of it results in a euphoric hypnotic trance state and that's all it really does.

There are those who will disagree with me. My take is, I have admitted to myself that I wasted all my time, energy and money on nothing and I've let it go.

I don't know about the OT levels, but I think they're there to keep people in and handing over their money and that's the extent of them.

Again, there are people who will disagree. Fine with me.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Return to “Opinions & Debate”