WARNING TO SCIENTOLOGISTS WHO WANT TO JOIN SEA ORG:
What you are about to read will change your perception of the “most ethical organization that the mankind had ever known“.
A new Sea Org member is often told that only the lazy bastards with low stats end up in RPF.
There is some truth in this statement; I would say that 30% of the RPF staff did fail to produce adequate stats. But the other 70% were sent to RPF for the “sins” that have nothing to do with the poor job performance. In fact, they did nothing that would justify their punishment. But before I explain why they were subjected to the horrific punishment, I would like to present several stories of the people who did not deserve the RPF humiliation.
Bill was an assistant course supervisor at ASHO Day. His job was easy by CoS standards: He was supposed to keep the classroom tables clean, supply the students with clay and other course-related materials, etc. His stats were normal and far above the level that would qualify him as an RPFer. And yet one day I saw him in RPF. He was so scared that could not make eye contact, and did not want to have a conversation with me (I was an ASHO Day student at that time).
I met Leanne when I was doing EPF chores; she was working at OT Org where I was mopping the floors during my first EPF week. Unlike other Sea Org members who did not like the noisy EPF folk, she was very friendly with me and my coworkers. Her stats were far above the average level. But that did not save her from RPF.
I met Christina after I was booted out of Sea Org. She was working for a computer org (I do not remember its official name; we all called it “computer org” because its staff were mostly computer programmers). She was a very experienced programmer, and a very smart person. She told me that the kind of programming she was doing for Sea Org was much simpler than the one that she used to do in real world. Yes, she was a smart cookie who had MS in Electrical Engineering with concentration in control systems theory (this is the most difficult EE major). But she was sent to RPF.
At that time I already knew why her good stats did not save her from RPF.
That faithful day I begun my Sea Org work at 6:00 AM, which was very unusual for me. It was Thursday the Stats Day; I wanted to finish my work before 2:00 PM (the former Sea Org members and CoS staff members know what this timeline means), and to take off for the rest of the day. As I was doing my work, I heard my bosses entering the building at 6: 30 AM. They both were talking loud not knowing that I was sitting in the next room.
I learned from my bosses’ conversation that they had an order from CMO (Commodore Messenger Org) to select two individuals for a slaughter, so to speak -- these poor souls were needed in RPF. You see, the RPF size should not go below certain level because CoS need a lot of people for manual labor .
All members of my Org had decent stats at that time, so our bosses were faced with a difficult choice. Several names were thrown around, then I heard one of them calling my name. “He won’t go”, said the other boss (he was damn right about that). They moved down the list of names without paying extra attention to my useless persona. Finally, they selected two individuals whose jobs were not crucial to the Org’s success.
Mighty Stalin used to do the same thing in Communist Russia -- he wanted to keep the Gulag Archipelago population at certain level by sending innocent people to the concentration camps. LRH was imitating Stalin with his RPF policies!
Year after I had left Sea Org one of my friends, who spent 7 years of his life in this twisted organization before saying goodbye to the Scientology scam, informed me that, indeed, LRH wrote several policy letters stating that the RPF size should increase as the years go by (apparently, he meant by that that the Sea Org will be expanding, so the percentage of RPF workers should remain the same). I was still a Scientologist at that time, so I thought that Hubbard the Mathematician was right.
Do not let the Sea Org Beast 666 to devour you.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard
No soy marinero, soy capitan del culto de mi padre.