NOTE: Please help spread around this idea by cross-posting it to other websites and message boards.
Let's create Findagrave Memorials to remember the loved ones with "virtual gravesites".http://www.findagrave.com
It's for the families to celebrate the life, to document birth and death dates and locations, names of parents, siblings, and those they were survived by, akin to an obituary text. Also to document the passed-on older generation to let those in Scientology find their grandparents and cousins.
Alexander Jentzsch (1984 - 2012)http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... =97807433&
Lisa McPherson (1959 - 1995)http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... 84&df=all&
Quentin Hubbard (1954 - 1976)http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... =97190709&
Loretta Ann Gidaro Miscavige (1936 - 2005)http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... =97737286&
Mary Florence Fike Barnett (1933 - 1985)http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... d=97790675
Things you can do:
1) Create Findagrave memorial virtual gravesites for other people you can think of, then post here and share them for others to leave flowers and kind notes. Create a user profile and then click upper left "Add Burial Records". If unaware of actual cemetery they are buried in, click Burial --> Other --> General info --> Choose from this list --> Dropdown --> "Recent death, location of body unknown".
2) Leave flowers and kind notes at memorials of those you find on the site, either linked above or others mentioned later in this thread. Green box, bottom right side, "Leave flowers and a note".
3) Add photos of gravestones or of the people themselves to entries that lack photos. Blue box, bottom right, "Add a photo for this person".
4) Contribute a one-time fee of $5.00 to the Findagrave website to permanently remove ads from showing up on a particular Findagrave memorial virtual gravesite, and adding a "heart" icon to the gravesite, and allowing an increase from 5 limit pictures to a maximum of up to 20.
5) Help spread the idea of this project to other websites and message boards.
Keep us posted here in this thread on your progress!