My Note To Tim Higgs.

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Demented LRH
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My Note To Tim Higgs.

Post by Demented LRH » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:50 pm

Tim sent an email to Karen, she posted it at ESMB:

"Subject: Your a class XII auditor where's your TR0?
Date: 9/28/2012 9:58:45 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time

I so disappointed in you Karen. Your being LRH trained, I expected more of you.

I tried to communicate with you but you run and hide. (?)

You put a number up on OCMB for those in the church to call, then I call you to talk and you hang up.

I hope your not hanging up when someone in the church who's trying to blow the church calls you are you?

I hope not.

What are you so afraid of? Are you afraid I might say something you can't confront?

Remember, you are the one that's running.

Didn't L. Ron Hubbard once said that communication was the universal solvent and
he said that when in doubt, communicate?

This is so sad.

We have the same goals, I don't know why we can't work together.

Why do you forsake people who want the same things as you do for those that want to destroy, not just the church of scientology but LRH's reputation and Scientology tech as well?

There's people on ESMB that want to thow ALL of it in a big bomb fire, LRH's books and his technology.

You wan't DM out and reform in the church and so do I.

Why are you running away?

Where's your TR0?

Sincerely,

Tim Higgs

(443)856-5188"

My response was:

"Tim, I left so many clues at OCMB on purpose, so OSA know who I am. They have not called me yet, but you can if, indeed, you have guts to do it.
Here is my phone # (718) -- 792 -- 2017

But before you call you should ask your bosses what I did to a Scientologist some time ago.

PS. This website do not promote violence, so I'm not going to tell what I did. But I can tell you that during our phone conversation. "

Tim was banned from ESMB, but he is still here, I would like to hear from him.

Tim, why are you going after the women? I know the answer -- because you are fucking pussy.

I wish you go after me, so you could find out what I am made of.

It was very brave of you to let everyone know your phone number. But that kind of bravery could turn out to be very stupid when you deal with someone like me, don't you think?
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

AnonyMary

Re: My Note To Tim Higgs.

Post by AnonyMary » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:53 pm

Demented LRH wrote:Tim sent an email to Karen, she posted it at ESMB:

"Subject: Your a class XII auditor where's your TR0?
Date: 9/28/2012 9:58:45 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time

I so disappointed in you Karen. Your being LRH trained, I expected more of you.

I tried to communicate with you but you run and hide. (?)

You put a number up on OCMB for those in the church to call, then I call you to talk and you hang up.

I hope your not hanging up when someone in the church who's trying to blow the church calls you are you?

I hope not.

What are you so afraid of? Are you afraid I might say something you can't confront?

Remember, you are the one that's running.

Didn't L. Ron Hubbard once said that communication was the universal solvent and
he said that when in doubt, communicate?

This is so sad.

We have the same goals, I don't know why we can't work together.

Why do you forsake people who want the same things as you do for those that want to destroy, not just the church of scientology but LRH's reputation and Scientology tech as well?

There's people on ESMB that want to thow ALL of it in a big bomb fire, LRH's books and his technology.

You wan't DM out and reform in the church and so do I.

Why are you running away?

Where's your TR0?

Sincerely,

Tim Higgs

(443)856-5188"

My response was:

"Tim, I left so many clues at OCMB on purpose, so OSA know who I am. They have not called me yet, but you can if, indeed, you have guts to do it.
Here is my phone # (718) -- 792 -- 2017

But before you call you should ask your bosses what I did to a Scientologist some time ago.

PS. This website do not promote violence, so I'm not going to tell what I did. But I can tell you that during our phone conversation. "

Tim was banned from ESMB, but he is still here, I would like to hear from him.

Tim, why are you going after the women? I know the answer -- because you are fucking pussy.

I wish you go after me, so you could find out what I am made of.

It was very brave of you to let everyone know your phone number. But that kind of bravery could turn out to be very stupid when you deal with someone like me, don't you think?

I don't know why you waste your time on this low life. I'm going to explain some history of his which has been posted on the internet in the years past, along with some current info. I am hoping you'll see why he's a waste of time and help expose matters of much greater importance.

First, Tim never had an order of protection peace order against his sister. He's never been charged with any vilent acts. Hpwever, qt one time in 2007 he asked for a peace order against his former realtor/landlord but it was denied. A month later he then pressed assault charges against his brother-in-law Curtis King, but the cases was not prosecuted ( nolo pros'd).

The real issues with him is that he's "criminal" a real mental case who gets entangled with people and courts as if it were a sport. He usually loses. He sometimes sues whenever he gets gets sued for nonpayment of rent, dental bills and such. And the church knows this..... he's probably labeled PTS Type B > I suspect he is also an illegal PC, psych history. We've been reporting on him for years and found it best to just ignore him. Ask AnonSparrow.

Right now Higgs in the process of being evicted once again, for not paying rent and refusing to leave. Like his 7th + time in 5 years.
Case Information
Court System: DISTRICT COURT FOR WORCESTER COUNTY - CIVIL SYSTEM
Case Number: 0205SP000312012Claim Type:TENANT HOLDING OVER
District/Location Codes: 02 / 05Filing Date:06/20/2012Case Status:ACTIVE
Complaint, Judgment, and Related Persons Information
(Each Complaint, Hearing, Judgment is listed separately, along with each Related Person)
Complaint Information
Complaint No: 001(MANAGEMENT, BEACH GETAWAYS) Vs:(HIGGS, TIM )
Type: REGULAR CLAIM
Complaint Status: ACTIVE
Status Date: 06/20/2012Filing Date:06/20/2012Amount$0Last Activity Date:09/07/2012
Related Person Information
Name: HIGGS, TIM
Connection to Complaint: DEFENDANT
Address: 207 8TH STREET, UNIT 86
City: OCEAN CITYState:MDZip Code:21842
Name: MANAGEMENT, BEACH GETAWAYS
Connection to Complaint: PLAINTIFF
Address: 405 PHILADELPHIA AVE
City: OCEAN CITYState:MDZip Code:21842

Here are a list of all his court cases, primarily as defendant in Maryland and case term definitions:

TNHO=TENANT HOLDING OVER CONT=CONTRACT RESC=RENT ESCROW BROL=BREACH OF LEASE JTMJ=LANDLORD TENANT MONEY JUDGMENT

Case Number Name Date of Birth Party Type Court Case Type Case Status Filing Date Case Caption

0205SP000312012 Higgs, Tim Defendant Ocean City District Court TNHO ACTIVE 06/20/2012
020400023862011 Higgs, Timothy Gordon Defendant Snow Hill District Court CONT ACTIVE 10/19/2011
0205SP002202011 Higgs, Timothy Plaintiff Ocean City District Court RESC ACTIVE 10/04/2011
0205SP002202011 Higgs, Timothy Plaintiff Ocean City District Court RESC ACTIVE 10/04/2011
22C11000462 Higgs, Timothy Defendant Wicomico County Circuit Court District Court DeNovo Appeal Closed/Inactive 03/25/2011 OH Associates Limited Partnership vs Higgs
22C11000462 Higgs, Timothy Other Wicomico County Circuit Court District Court DeNovo Appeal Closed/Inactive 03/25/2011 OH Associates Limited Partnership vs Higgs
0203SP001532011 Higgs, Timothy Defendant Wicomico County District Court BROL Closed 03/04/2011
0203SP001142011 Higgs, Timothy Plaintiff Wicomico County District Court RESC Closed 02/08/2011
0203SP001142011 Higgs, Timothy Plaintiff Wicomico County District Court RESC Closed 02/08/2011
0203SP001012011 Higgs, Timothy Defendant Wicomico County District Court BROL Closed 01/31/2011
020300005292009 Higgs, Timothy Plaintiff Wicomico County District Court TORT Closed 02/02/2009
5H00045057 Higgs, Timothy G Plaintiff Wicomico County District Court CR Closed 10/27/2007
020300064712007 Higgs, Timothy Gordon Defendant Wicomico County District Court CONT ACTIVE 10/24/2007
020300054802007 Higgs, Timothy G Plaintiff Wicomico County District Court CONT Closed 09/24/2007
0203SP006242007 Higgs, Tim Defendant Wicomico County District Court BROL Closed 08/22/2007
020300047352007 Higgs, Timothy G Plaintiff Wicomico County District Court TORT Closed 08/15/2007
020300050502007 Higgs, Tim Defendant Wicomico County District Court LTMJ ACTIVE 08/08/2007
22C07001071 Higgs, Timothy Defendant Wicomico County Circuit Court Other Civil Closed/Inactive 08/06/2007 IPM For Gabriel Investments vs Higgs
020300046032007 Higgs, Timothy G Plaintiff Wicomico County District Court CONT ACTIVE 08/06/2007
020300046032007 Higgs, Timothy G Plaintiff Wicomico County District Court CONT ACTIVE 08/06/2007
0203SP005252007 Higgs, Tim Defendant Wicomico County District Court TNHO APPEALED 07/06/2007
020300046302007 Higgs, Tim Defendant Wicomico County District Court LTMJ ACTIVE 07/02/2007
0203SP004862007 Higgs, Timothy Gordan Plaintiff Wicomico County District Court Peace Order CLOSE 06/22/2007
020300061602006 Higgs, Timothy Defendant Wicomico County District Court CONT ACTIVE 10/24/2006
0203SP004452006 Higgs, Timothy Defendant Wicomico County District Court TNHO ACTIVE 06/26/2006
020300020012006 Higgs, Timothy G Plaintiff Wicomico County District Court CONT Closed 04/24/2006

Tim Higgs is a nobody. A loser. A waste breath. You can keep up on his travails by just typing in Tim Higgs in search box and clicking SEARCH
http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/in ... -index.jsp
Mary McConnell, is my nom de plume. I help expose the Narconon scams, help victims and document the fraud. Google Narconon scam.
What is Scientology all about? Visit 'Reaching For The Tipping Point'
http://www.forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/

Smurf
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Smurf » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:03 pm

Tim Higgs is an OSA volunteer & a sociopath. He's not a Scientologist and only took a few courses in the 1980s, according to a member, who commented that Tim has to approach a mental health advocate, assigned to him by a court, to facilitate a meeting with members of his family, if both parties agree to it. Tim Higgs is also a familiar name to the detectives of the Ocean City, MD Police Department.

Cases dealing with mental health intervention & advocacy are handled in Family Court (in some jurisdictions.. called Domestic Court) and not Criminal, unless a crime has been committed, and a person charged thereof.

Shortly after '5th Invader Force' was given a 2-week ban on ESMB, he telephoned Karen at her home. She hung up on him. He followed this up with a typical attack email insulting her. Tim Higgs did the same thing with Sylvia Kusada & Aida Thomas, and he's dishing out offensive & lewd insults to a woman on ARS. I have encouraged all the women involved to not have any contact with Tim Higgs because he has major issues with women that spurn him. I don't take harassing & demeaning women lightly. I could care less what he says about me. His multiple nasty comments, fake emails, and YouTube smear videos only demonstrate what kind of person he is.

Last night, he posted the names & telephone numbers of my civil attorney & my workers comp attorney & encouraged others to contact them (this personal data has never been made public until Higgs posted it, so, obviously, he was given dox from OSA).

Please don't encourage him.

TheEvilOfScientology

Post by TheEvilOfScientology » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:28 pm

Ahh... Mr. Higgs! He's one to be accusing someone of running and hiding I must say! Stupid little criminal. I hope he grows a brain one day. I hear cells can and do replicate under certain circumstances, so perhaps little Timmy has a chance?

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on, Timmy. :)

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:10 am

Smurf has been right all along on Tim Higgs.

This is the issue being implemented OSA Network 15
For the record, early on some 2 1/2 years ago when I came out whistleblowing
against the ABUSES and ATROCITIES and David Miscavige,
The FBI was called and told that I was TRAFFICKING IN UNDER AGE CHILDREN for sex to my CPA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It back fired.
I made sure that the FBI and other Law enforcement agencies could access the OSA Hat pack on the web, courtesy
of Frank Oliver

http://www.scribd.com/doc/48399838/Fran ... r-Full-Hat.

Law enforcement are only too wise to OSA/Guardian Office dirty tricks....

See the latest ~~
Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SurvivingScientology/
Follow me on Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/KarendlaCariere
Text 818-590-9775
WhatsApp 818-590-9775

Rickybobby

Post by Rickybobby » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:30 am

Is it likely he still is being actively being used/manipulated by OSA or has he gone off the reservation, so to speak, and is simply acting out his mental illness on his own as a sad victim of an OSA mind-f*ck?

After I wrote the question, I decided it doesn't really matter. The end result is the same, and it is the result of OSA using someone and messing even more with their already messed up brain. So sad.

R

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:03 am

Rickybobby wrote:Is it likely he still is being actively being used/manipulated by OSA or has he gone off the reservation, so to speak, and is simply acting out his mental illness on his own as a sad victim of an OSA mind-f*ck?

After I wrote the question, I decided it doesn't really matter. The end result is the same, and it is the result of OSA using someone and messing even more with their already messed up brain. So sad.
All he can do now is repeatedly rant & whine on ARS that he's a victim. LOL.

barbiedoll

Post by barbiedoll » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:49 pm

This shit is deep. Scientology really scares me sometimes (peeking from underneath the covers).

Rickybobby

Post by Rickybobby » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:05 am

barbiedoll wrote:This shit is deep. Scientology really scares me sometimes (peeking from underneath the covers).
I truly believe one are only as sick as one's secrets. This is how Scientology hurts people-- enforced secrecy, threatening to find out and publicize secrets, making families keep secrets from one another, sometimes even trying to MANUFACTURE secrets. My feeling is the best defense is to be honest, forthright and above board, because even if they try to make up some crap, if you are an open book, the entire smear effort will fall flat and make them look really stupid. IMHO, the most successful critics are the most open and honest, not the ones playing secret agent man (or woman, not sexist here).

All the lies and doubleagent OSA BS has got to be very stressful on these people, and will lead them to an early grave. A pauper's grave, cuz they ain't gonna have any money after DM gets through with them!

R

Return to “Opinions & Debate”