Scientology's Plan for Genocide

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
J. Swift

Re: Scientology's Plan for Genocide

Post by J. Swift » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:54 am

It needs to be pointed out that the Indies are all Declared SP's. Therefore, I am supporting Declared SP's who actively oppose the Church.

This is wrong why?

/////

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

operatingwog
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by operatingwog » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:32 am

This is wrong why?
Because there is a difference between being on the receiving end of an SP declare and repudiating the evil doctrines of scientology (including the PTS/SP doctrine).

Maybe some convinced Nazis were kicked out of the Nazi party because the other Nazis didn't think they were racially pure (I made that up), or some left because they thought Hitler's moustache was silly (that really happened). Adolf, let us suppose, declared them enemies of the German people, and said that Nazi party members could kick, punch, or even kill them with impunity. Nevertheless, if they carried on being convinced 'indie' Nazis they would still be Nazis not Nicies. The good thing about them would be that they would lack the capacity to invade Poland, build death camps, etc. The bad thing about them would be their inclination to do those things if circumstances permitted.

It would be odd and rather disgusting to consider such indie Nazis as victims of Nazism, however many blog posts they made about Hitler's anger-management problems, or how he was betraying the Aryan people by practicing reverse Nazism.
“These guys are crazy. And all of this shit is straight out of the L. Ron Hubbard playbook. That’s their scriptures. They say they’re not a turn-the-other-cheek religion. No. They’re a knock-you-down-and-kick-you-in-the-balls religion.” Jason Beghe

skeptic2girl
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by skeptic2girl » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:12 am

operatingwog wrote:
This is wrong why?
Because there is a difference between being on the receiving end of an SP declare and repudiating the evil doctrines of scientology (including the PTS/SP doctrine).

Maybe some convinced Nazis were kicked out of the Nazi party because the other Nazis didn't think they were racially pure (I made that up), or some left because they thought Hitler's moustache was silly (that really happened). Adolf, let us suppose, declared them enemies of the German people, and said that Nazi party members could kick, punch, or even kill them with impunity. Nevertheless, if they carried on being convinced 'indie' Nazis they would still be Nazis not Nicies. The good thing about them would be that they would lack the capacity to invade Poland, build death camps, etc. The bad thing about them would be their inclination to do those things if circumstances permitted.

It would be odd and rather disgusting to consider such indie Nazis as victims of Nazism, however many blog posts they made about Hitler's anger-management problems, or how he was betraying the Aryan people by practicing reverse Nazism.
Nicely said, operatingwog! I'm completely sincere when I say that Hitler analogies don't usually work too well on message boards, but you pulled it off...
"The truth is out there."

operatingwog

Post by operatingwog » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:16 am

What's wrong with Hitler analogies? Are you some sort of analogy Nazi?
“These guys are crazy. And all of this shit is straight out of the L. Ron Hubbard playbook. That’s their scriptures. They say they’re not a turn-the-other-cheek religion. No. They’re a knock-you-down-and-kick-you-in-the-balls religion.” Jason Beghe

skeptic2girl

Post by skeptic2girl » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:30 am

operatingwog wrote:What's wrong with Hitler analogies? Are you some sort of analogy Nazi?
No, indeed. I'm a grammar Nazi. :twisted:
"The truth is out there."

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:07 am

(What a coincidence! I watched Triumph of the Will again today, with the commentary.

You often read or hear variations on the question, "How did Hitler do it?" or "How could Germany have been so taken with Hitler?" Well, once I read about what happened to me as a cult member and how the cult did it I now have the answer to those types of questions. I know how Hitler did it and I know how Germany was so taken with him.)
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:20 am

J. Swift wrote:
'Alert' wrote:Would it be fair to assume you no longer believe/stand by what you've written here, J?
Not at all Alert. As an organization, The Church of Scientology is an aggressive and destructive group. I think that if David Miscavige and CoS had control over a small country and some major weapon systems that they would behave like North Korea. In point of fact, CoS already runs a North Korean style series of religious prisons and brainwashing Orgs. According to Russell Miller in Bare-Faced Messiah, Hubbard tried to take over Rhodesia so he would have a safe haven to do God knows what. Lacking a safe haven on land, Hubbard created the Sea Org and put to sea. Operation Snow White certainly offered a small taste of what an unrestrained Church of Scientology is capable of when fighting a government. The death of Lisa McPherson showed what the Cult is capable of when fighting its own members.

As an organization, The Church of Scientology is hopelessly and irreversibly insane. IMO, CoS should be stripped of its tax exemption and religious status. I hope that CoS is eventually put into receivership by a court and its assets liquidated to compensate its victims.
J, the fundamental problem is not the organization Cof$, it's the core beliefs that make scientology itself the problem. Current leadership did not write Science of Survival, KSW and a myriad of other doctrine that outlines that "belief" itself can be the danger when put into action. You yourself here have just outlines the inherent danger of some "belief".
Hubbard first sought to make my country the very first scientology run government. It was only after he saw what was coming he thought he could do the same thing unchallenged in Rhodesia
The correlation of Fundamentalist/extremist Muslim and standard tech scientology/ists may seem incomparable, but think what some of their (fundie/extremists of muslim) "beliefs" are.
After all, scientology dictates you keep coming back and dropping these meat-sacks is no real biggy.
LRH dropped his, right?

Sure, people are regarded by how they act, but when beliefs call for covertness in what they show the rest of the world, then there in itself is a danger.
J. Swift wrote: Alert, I realize that my support of the Indies very deeply offends you and others. However, my view is that the Indies are central to dismantling CoS in its present form.
Your support for Indie's doe not offend me, what I find offensive is how you seem to have forgotten or gloss over things like application of the tone scale or even implementation of KSW policy. Let alone SP doctrine

J. Swift wrote: Whether you like it or not, whether you care to hear it, people have a right to practice their Religion.
Lemme quote someone on this, yeah?

Nick Xenophon address to Parliament Nov 09 wrote: Religious freedom did not mean the Catholic or Anglican Churches were not held accountable for crimes and abuses committed by their priests, nuns and officials— albeit belatedly. Ultimately, this is not about religious freedom.

In Australia there are no limits on what you can believe. But there are limits on how you can behave. It is called the law, and no-one is above it.

You see, scientology commands that it is above all others.
Hubbard himself made this so, not DM, not management.
Hubbard was the architect. All those now at the helm of corporate scientology do what it was LRH wanted done then and now in present time.
The only thing that has changed in scientology is hubbard carked it. Sure, heir dwarf made a few changes along the way, but he certainly didn't rewrite scientology.
Hubbard's uberness couldn't foresee the technology of information sharing that is DM's worst nightmare since the Intertubes became public domain back in the early 90's.
J. Swift wrote: I am a Civil Libertarian in this matter. I have consistently opposed CoS but I have never opposed the right of people to practice Scientology or any other religion in a nonviolent manner. Moreover, I am a pragmatist: If the Indies can accelerate the collapse of David Miscavige and CoS, then more power to them.

/////
J, threads like this one I dragged up from the archives show that scientology "belief" itself has lead to so much heartache for so many because at it's core scientology "belief" commands that if you're not favorable or conducive or obedient to the "belief", then you are not to be afforded any civil rights whatsoever.
Hubbard dictates a LOT that shows the applied religious philosophy of scientology is all about every man, woman and child being adherents.

Very few people will engage in the discussion of "beliefs" with scientology and how it is that hubbard wrote his "technology" for a specific purpose.
He may have been a sociopath, but he knew shit-for-sure how to use people like chess pieces.

It was LRH who wrote in all caps the line "SCIENTOLOGY IS THE ROAD TO TOTAL FREEDOM."
HCOPL 15 February 1966, “Attacks on Scientology” , but yet, "If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom."-Dianetics 55

Scientology "belief" is pure psycho-politics and LRH knew it even before he morphed from dianetics.

Matey, if I was all about attacking Indies, I'da pointed my various sauces to the very small group here in Aus.

People can "believe" whatever they like/choose/want/get sucked into, but whilst ever "belief" is shown as the precursor to inhumanity, there is always going to be opposition/questioning of said "belief"
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Return to “Opinions & Debate”