All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Scientology working the streets, card tables and ALL
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:51 am 

Mark Bunker happened to swing on by today, so we decided to go see
2 excellent movies at the Egyptian Theater, right past the Scientology
Testing Center, in Hollywood.

We first drove around the Complex, to view once again how utterly
D E A D it is. There were cars in the parking lot, but zero public to be
seen. Ok, I think we saw 2 people on course. To those new here, I always compare this to days gone by ('70's&'80's) when Scientology was booming, even on a Saturday night: Big Difference now!

Next we drove by the Scientology Testing Center on Hollywood Blvd, which is still gutted. Before we arrived, I said to Mark, "No doubt Scientology will be out in droves tonight, due to the rain the last 2 nights,
their stats are WAY down. (The goal of the Testing Center is to do so many "Stress Tests" and to sell books, and hopefully rope some people "In").

Sure enough, they usually have 4 card tables out, tonight they had 6 or 8!
Way more than they've had in the past, and yes, they had an OT 8 out there to do crowd control re XENU. Usually it's just kids out there, with one staff member. Since South Park's boom, and Xenu now a house hold word, they've had Joel Phillips out there last week-end, and another OT 8 this week-end. I said "Hi Bob!" and kept on rolling.

Mark and I had already dropped by each table, spreading seeds of
truth and reminding them it's JUST A CON, as we strolled along. Most people who were getting the test cracked up. I think they knew it was,
and just wanted to see what it's like. Remember: It's Free! (Yeah...right) :roll:

Mark sat down and did the fastest education on Xenu I think I've ever heard, and this kid's eyes were wide open for a few minutes, until the shut down hit. Yes, Scientology, you see it as "Suppressive". Why? It IS what you believe. Why do you have to lie about it? It ISN'T going back in the bottle, so you may as well stop lying about it.

You want to be thought of as a religion? Well, every religion has beliefs and people discuss them, all the time. Get over your damned lies. Stop acting like a CULT, and maybe people will stop treating you like one.
Meantime: Keep up the great work of showing exactly what you're ~really~ all about, behind the :bs: !

The movies were fantastic, and I was thrilled to no longer have that endless wave of guilt I used to always have, while in Scientology--that I wasn't doing enough. It never stopped, until the day I finally said
"GOOD BYE".That DAY, it stopped, and my life opened up, the guilt I'd felt for really about 30 years went away...and life has been far more delightful ever since! :love7: :smile2: :onebounce:

Blessings to ALL, :angel: and Happy Easter!!! :wink: :sunny: :alien:

Tory/Magoo~~~Your local, Friendly, SP!

Post subject: Re: Scientology working the streets, card tables and ALL
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:31 am 

magoo1 wrote:
Mark and I had already dropped by each table, spreading seeds of
truth and reminding them it's JUST A CON, as we strolled along. Most people who were getting the test cracked up. I think they knew it was,
and just wanted to see what it's like. Remember: It's Free! (Yeah...right) :roll:
Did they have 3 walnut shells and a pea?
Happy Easter Tory!!! **snuggles you**
Isnt it great to bask in 'The Light of Truth'?!?!?!

Post subject: Re: Scientology working the streets, card tables and ALL
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:01 pm 

magoo1 wrote:
Most people who were getting the test cracked up. I think they knew it was,
and just wanted to see what it's like.

Great narrative, I can picture the "scene".

The above quote is very important to me. In the past, people would take the test and be ignorant of the Dianetic Bull that the "tester" was spouting.

Now, they are "goofing" on the "testers". This will have an accumulative affect that will create "doubt" in the "testers" minds I believe.

"Why does everyone act like this is a scam?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:03 pm 

Thanks so much for sharing Magoo! I think most Americans thought Scientology was a cult and had done bad things before the SP - Trapped episode and Tom's antics of this last year, but had kind of an ambivalent attitude about it until they found out about Xenu. I am so happy to hear that the "table" has now turned and the general public is confronting the drones who used to prey on them... How much longer do you think this cult/con game can last under these circumstances?

"People with too many arguments should always be approached with suspicion. Dialectic and endless reasoning are usually used as resistance against disagreeable truths" A. M. Meerloo, M.D. "Delusion and Mass-Delusion" (c) 1949

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:08 pm 

during our town block party we have all 8 of the churches setting up tables and passing out literature. One of them is not a cult but a little extreme.....okay REALLY extreme. while they bothered my sister,when i turned around and they saw the penagram on my choker they pretty much backed away from me like I was satan. So now i wonder if i went by the center in Boston and they saw me, what do you think they would do. by the way, i dont' dress goth or anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:37 pm 

Quote:
Stop acting like a CULT, and maybe people will stop treating you like one.

But Tory, Without Scientology being the cult that it is, no one would know how crazy and vicious a cult really is. Imagine it: A "Dead Space Alien Cluster Cult" led by a mad dwarf with asthma who beats up his inner circle while his bodyguards hold them down. Folks, if you made this up as a story people would laugh at it. Tragically, it is real.

I wonder if DM has to use his inhaler after he beats up Mikey Rinder?

As it is now, Scientology is the "CARD TABLE CULT OF HOLLYWOOD" whose members have to pretend that Xenu doesn't exist when everyone knows that Xenu and BT's are the $360,000 secret.

Tory, I am so glad we have you on our side! Happy Easter!

http://philosophyofcosmology.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:15 pm 

A new term was added to the scientology dictionary

Double Trouble: Tory Christman and Mark Bunker walking down the street side by side.

R.I.P. Lisa, we will never forget you or stop speaking up for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:43 pm 

ROTFLOLO! Now~that's~~funny!

Interestingly enough, when Mark Bunker walked up to my old 'Friend,
The OT 8, he held out his hand (Mark did) and said, "Hi! Mark Bunker
here, Xenutv.com!" The guy said, "I ~~thought~~that's who you were".

Bunker never was even in Scientology....
THE CRITICS ROCK!!! :wink:

Thanks for all the in put on this...great observations by each of you.
Yes! The tables have turned, and people ("wogs"--non-Scientologists)
no longer look like deer caught in the headlights. Now the Scientologists
trying to manipulate others do!

Happy Easter, one and ALL~~~Keep up the GREAT work of exposing
the CON. Here's DM (*head of Scientology) and his
Supposed "OT's" (top people): :kneesucker:

Here we are: :alien: :cheers: \:D/ :love5:

Blessings :angel6:

Tory/Magoo~~~ 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:54 pm 

Tory, if you are still so obsessed about a group you imagine is "dead",
then you can only imagine to glorious manner in which it fulfills the needs
of those who actually participate.

You sound like a desperate 2D driving around the block again and again trying to get one more glimpse of your ex-lover. Saying to yourself how bad he was, but still wishing it could be like it used to be.

Why don't you just go in? Get honest and straight. Help make it better from the inside?

You are spending all your time hanging around the ORGs. You might as well be able to talk to everyone else.

So you know the drill. Get your program. Work out your conditions.

You'll feel a LOT better for it, don't cha know?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:24 pm 

pitbull wrote:

You sound like a desperate 2D driving around the block again and again trying to get one more glimpse of your ex-lover. Saying to yourself how bad he was, but still wishing it could be like it used to be.

Why don't you just go in? Get honest and straight. Help make it better from the inside?

You are spending all your time hanging around the ORGs. You might as well be able to talk to everyone else.

Wow pitbull, are ever deluding yourself! By your reasoning nobody who ever escaped from a bad situation would have the compasion to comeback to help others. Fraid to tell you there were an overwhelming number of ex-slaves who made their way back to help others out before & DURING the civil war.

The same thing applies all the way to the present day. During the whole existance of the Berlin wall people were doing just that. Risking themselves in one way or another to help others escape that they care about who are trapped in their prison (whether it be real or just mental).

From everything I've read that Tory has posted shows absolutely no evidence of this being "trying to get one more glimpse of your ex-lover" thing. Either you were grasping at straws as to whatever you could say to tear her down (very pathetically desparite) or you have been so brainwashed you have no clue as how people really function (forget how to be human there boy?)!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:25 pm 

Quote:

Ok, let's get this straight:

Mark Bunker (my friend) and I were going to the movies.
Mark Bunker and I drove by L. Ron Hubbard way, having NOTHING to do
with 'The 2d" (Hubbard's word for my now X-marriage partner, thanks
to Scientology lying to him, and he having zero courage to find out the truth, being the "OT 8" that he is <grin>)

Yes, we wanted to SEE what's actually going down, vs. their (and your) endless :bs: about how "Scientology is expanding".

Did OSA dream up this entire lie about me on RFW? Absolutely. Do you try to forward it? Yes, you do. Your conclusions are terrific at SHOWING how the mind control of Scientology works. Anyone new here who *might* comment on this, not being with OSA? I think it's pretty obvious.

Ok, let's go on. So I wasn't "hanging around"...we were going to the movies, a concept the OT 8 there at the Testing Center obviously had forgotten about, and I guess you, too. To get to the movies, we have to walk by the Testing Center, as it's next to it!

Did we say something. Yes we did.

Go back in? Are you NUTS?

DON'T CHA KNOW? Yes! I know about Scientology and their lies, fraud, deceipt, out ethics, alteration of their own 'tech' and hate site showing Fair Game IS alive and used by Scientologsts daily...........and you can stay in, or go in. They already told me they'd have me arrested if I ever stepped foot in their buildings again, or did you forget that? H Y P O C R I T E S and CONS: NO THANKS!

PB: Please quit being a floormat for them! :bowdown:

Happy Easter to all who do care :wink:

Tory/Magoo~~~ 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:31 pm 

Thank you, 'RealityWillTell"!!!

I appreciate your view on this, as it is spot on.

Phew! Thank GOD and all of the critics and LA friends I'm safely

out of there, and have my own sanity in tact.

This site and all of you are a great help to each one of us

who were trapped "in" there. Can you imagine, reading things
like this...........just how hard it was for people years ago to leave
Scientology? THIS :bs: IS ALL THEY WOULD HEAR!!! BLessings to each one of them, many who e-mail me of how difficult it was back then.
My greatest thanks to each and every person who helps expose this
deep CON.

Happy Easter, once more!!!! :wink:

Tory/Magoo~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:38 pm 

One more of PB's Endless lies:

Quote:

Let's see: I worked ALL week, M-F. I did many cool things in the evenings, some that all will see soon :wink:

Then, on Saturday night, my friend and I spent 5 minutes driving by
The D E A D Complex, and 2-3 minutes walking by the :bs: "Testing Center". We each, in all, spent less than 1 minute talking, and walked on by to go to the movies.

"ALL MY TIME">....what planet are you living on?

Quit being a floormat, PB!

Tory/Magoo~~ 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:41 pm 

Tory wrote:
We first drove around the Complex, to view once again how utterly
D E A D it is. There were cars in the parking lot, but zero public to be
seen. Ok, I think we saw 2 people on course. To those new here, I always compare this to days gone by ('70's&'80's) when Scientology was booming, even on a Saturday night: Big Difference now!

If this condition is world-wide then David Miscavige should be put in a lower ethics condition. Who is his ethics officer, anyway?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:48 pm 

pitbull wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! You must really hate Magoo for the good work she does. Hey shitfull, when you're dead and gone, who will remember you? When Magoo is long gone, there will be thousands of people who will remember her as the person who gave them courage to leave. I wish Magoo would drive by the orgs every day to give us an update. I think she shows a lot of courage doing it as douchebags like yourself would probably jump out in front of her car just to get hit so the cult/con game could sue her. You sound so spiteful shitfull...Sour grapes anyone?

"People with too many arguments should always be approached with suspicion. Dialectic and endless reasoning are usually used as resistance against disagreeable truths" A. M. Meerloo, M.D. "Delusion and Mass-Delusion" (c) 1949