Are Scientology's Rich Publics Ethical?

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
J. Swift

Are Scientology's Rich Publics Ethical?

Post by J. Swift » Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:24 pm

Greg Winteregg is a rich Scientology public. He is an IAS "Patron with Honors" which simply means that he has contributed $100,000 to the International Association of Scientologists.

In PT, Greg Winteregg, who is part of a Scientology-owned consulting business, is being showcased by DM as the portrait of a successful Scientologist. Within the structure and logic of Scientology, success and ability are measured by money and particularly by how much money one donates to Scientology. Greg Winteregg must be shoveling cash into Scientology because he has been featured in full page ads in the L's Rundowns advert and the new issue of Source:

Last edited by J. Swift on Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:40 am, edited 4 times in total.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:24 pm

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:29 pm

What is the truth about Greg Winteregg and his consulting business that is based upon LRH principles? The first thing to understand is that Greg Winteregg, like virtually all Scientology business owners, had to become members of WISE, a Scientology group founded to police Scientologists in business and collect a portion of their earnings.
* The Marcus Group is listed in the WISE '99, the 2001/2004 directory and was managed by scientologist Luis Colon. Nowadays, May 2004, it seems they have dumped the use of "Marcus Group Enterprises" (became too tainted?) and rather use MGE Inc. to do their thing, trying to label themselves "Managing Group Expansion".
MGE Inc. is now managed by "CEO, President and owner" scientologist Luis Colon and VP scientologist dentist Gregory Winteregg.

A search performed in the Corporate records search of Fairfax County, VA, revealed a purged MGE Inc. and corporate records on Marcus Group Enterprises Inc. and a merged The Marcus Group Services Inc. Both at the same address. In 1993 MGE Inc. was awared by WISE the "Top WISE Field Representative (Group)"

Marcus had its clients sign a rather odd contract:

I also agree that in the event of any litigation between MGE and/or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives ( such individuals and/or entities, the "Individuals") and me which is related in any way to my enrollment in the MGE program of Services, or to the Materials, Books and/or Packs, I will pay all court costs and reasonable attorney's fees incurred by MGE and/or any of the individuals in the defense or prosecution of such litigation.
* Customers say they were funneled into Scientology via Marcus and lost huge sums of money. One dentist gave 60-70 thousand dollar to Marcus and a whooping 125 - 135 thousand to Scientology. He felt ashamed, embarrassed and humiliated by his experience.

Chicago dentists Barbara and William Z. went the same route, recruited into Scientology via Marcus. They paid Scientology $100,000 for courses and later once woken-up tried for over a year to get that money back and finally asked someone to accompany them with a running camera. That camera man was then arrested on public sidewalk by off-duty policy cops in plain clothes without visible ID, hired by Scientology. Eventually they got a full refund and had to sign a gag agreement.

Barbara and William did an interview that can be viewed in realvideo, which is a must see for all dentists who are dealing with WISE companies like Marcus. It givens an insight into how they were recruited and shows that no one is immune.

Cults use your own desires against you. Don't let it happen that you have to write one day "I was introduced to Scientology through a company that was helping me with my Dental practice." These are the exact words as written by MGE Inc. Vice-President scientologist Gregory Winteregg.

There are ethical management consultants who are not pushed to make more money by making you their next scientologist recruit and just think of all the money and trouble you will save yourself and your family by doing a little online research. You don't need WISE and Scientology draining your bank accounts and disrupting your life.
ref: http://www.whyaretheydead.net/misc/work/
Last edited by J. Swift on Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:34 pm

Some Scientologists like to represent themselves as consultants. Their goal is to get into companies, recruit for Scientology, and to try to take over companies if possible. Dentists and chiropractors have been particularly targeted by Scientology consultants such as Greg Winteregg make his clients sign this contract:
MARCUS GROUP ENTERPRISES, INC.

3975 University Drive Suite 200 Fairfax VA 22030
703-218-1250 703-218-1259Fax

GENERAL ENROLLMENT AND AGREEMENT FORM

I,____________________________of______________________________________
Client Name Address
____________________________ Telephone: (

hereby enroll in Marcus Group Enterprises, Inc. (MGE) program of
Services ( Service or Services are the same and are defined here as:
Courses, Seminars and Materials). I agree to take the Services
purchased (retroactively, now or in the future) under the
following conditions:

___A. That no tape recording of the Seminars or copying of the Course
materials is permitted, and that all materials are licensed and
protected under copyright and trademark law.

___B. That this application is made of my own free will and volition.
I am enrolling in this program for business purposes only. I
understand that the Courses and Seminars involved in MGE programs are
designed to assist me in improving my job performance and
productivity, and are neither designed nor intended to influence or
change my religious beliefs. I also understand that my doing any of
these Courses or Seminars, or reading any of the Course or Seminar
materials, does not obligate me to become a parishioner of any church.

___C. That the Materials that I will study in the Course materials and
in the Seminars are based on the writing of L. Ron Hubbard. I have
been advised that Mr. Hubbard was the author of the self-improvement
book, "Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health" as well as the
founder of Scientology applied religious philosophy. I understand
that Mr. Hubbard developed the administrative technology on which
these courses and seminars are based to improve and increase the
survival potential of a group or organization and its members, and
that although he developed this technology primarily for use by the
Church of Scientology, I understand that it applies to any group and
can be used in any business, including my own.

___D. That MGE can make no guarantee as to results from their Services
(or be responsible for my actions) as it would be impossible to make
any such guarantee due to the fact that MGE does not own or run my
business and it is therefore my sole responsibility to implement the
materials learned or consult with local codes before implementation.

___E. That all Seminars purchased must be taken as and when scheduled
starting from the date of this agreement. They will all be debited at
once as a Seminar package, as Seminars have to be planned for well in
advance. In the event a scheduled Seminar which I have signed up for
cannot be or is not attended by me, they may be attended free of
charge at the next scheduled date or as agreed to by MGE in writing as
a Scheduling Amendment to this agreement.

C 1994 Marcus Group Enterprises, Inc (MGE) All Right Reserved

[End of page 1 - Begin page 2]

p.2

___F. It is understood that MGE Services are sold and delivered in
packages. A package may consist of several Courses and Seminars. All
packages are debited at once as one Service.

___G. That any charges made on my credit card toward the payment of
Services will not be charged back by me for any reason except as
agreed to by MGE in writing.

___H. That all Courses and other non-seminar Services purchased must
be started and completed within twelve weeks of the purchase date or
as agreed to by MGE in writing as a Schedule Amendment to this
agreement.

___I. That in the event an unresolvable dispute arises between me and
MGE, I agree that all matters be arbitrated at and through the branch
of the American Arbitration Association which is closest to Fairfax.
The parties also agree to bear their own court costs and attorney's
fees and expenses charged by the American Arbitration Association and
its Arbitrator. The parties agree that any judgment upon the award
rendered in such Arbitration proceeding shall be final and
non-appealable, and that such judgment may be entered in any court
having jurisdiction thereof.

___J. I also agree that in the event of any litigation between MGE
and/or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents or
representatives ( such individuals and/or entities, the "Individuals")
and me which is related in any way to my enrollment in the MGE program
of Services, or to the Materials, Books and/or Packs, I will pay all
court costs and reasonable attorney's fees incurred by MGE and/or any
of the individuals in the defense or prosecution of such litigation.

[End page 2 - Begin page 3]

p.3

Refund and Repayment Notice

IT IS UNDERSTOOD AND AGREEED THAT NO REFUND OR REPAYMENT OF
MONEYS PAID FOR SERVICES OR MATERTALS, BOOKS AND PACKS IS
AVAILABLE AT ANY TIME; PREVIOUSLY PAID FOR OR IN THE FUTURE.

IT IS ALSO UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED THAT MGE'S ONLY OBLIGATION IS TO ENSURE THE AVAILABIUTY OF THE SERVICES PURCHASED DURING THE COURSE OF THE TIME PERIOD AS STIPULATED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR SCHEDULING AMENDMENT TO TMIS AGREEMENT.

MGE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE FURTHER SERVICE TO ANY CLIENT FOR ANY REASON AT IT'S DISCRETION; AND UNDER SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES AS REFUSING A CLIENT FURTHER SERVICES WILL REFUND ANY CREDIT BALANCE LEFT ON ACCOUNT ON THE FOLLOWING FORMULA:

o ALL PROGRAM PACKAGES ONCE DEBITED WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR REFUND.

o ALL SEMINARS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REFUND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ATTENDED OR NOT AS PER THIS GENERAL ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT.

o IN CALCULATING A REFUND, ALL SERVICES ALREADY STARTED AND/OR COMPLETED WILL BE CHARGED FOR EACH AT FULL RATE, WHETHER SOLD AS AN INDIVIDUAL SERVICE OR AS A PROGRAM PACKAGE (MEANLNG ALL DISCOUNTS WILL BE NULL AND VOID AND THE SERVICE WILL BE CALCULATED AT FULL RATE AS DESCRIBED ON INVOICE AT TIME Of SALE)

o THE BALANCE LEFT ON ACCOUNT MINUS A 15% ADMINISTRATIVE FEE TO COVER THE COSTS INCURRED BY MGE IN PROCESSING SUCH REFUND WILL BE REFUNDED.

IN CLOSING

o I have read the above GENERAL ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT FORM (PAGES 1-3;
POINTS A-J AS WELL AS THE REFUND AND REPAYMENT NOTICE).
o I understand it and have had an opportunity to get any questions
answered prior to signing it.
o I agree that the statements made in this agreement are true.
o I agree to abide by the terms expressed herein in full and without
qualification.

Signed: ________________________________ Date:_______________________
Client
Business or Occupation:_______________________________________________

Witnessed by:_________________________________________________________

Signed:_________________________________ Date:_______________________

Name: _________________________________ Title:______________________
MGE

DIANETICS and SCIENTOLOGY are trademarks and service marks owned by
RTC and are used with its permission.
Last edited by J. Swift on Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:45 pm

Rich Scientology publics are lauded within Scientology. Marcus Group's home page features the bio on Greg Winteregg:
Gregory A. Winteregg, D.D.S is a graduate of the Indiana School of Dentistry and was an MGE client for 18 months prior to becoming a partner in the company in 1994.

When he first became an MGE client in 1992, he had an average practice in a town of 10,000 people with twelve other dentists. Within twelve months of starting the MGE program and applying the principles learned Dr. Winteregg was able to bring new patients from 10 to 70 per month on average (with no managed care); double practice revenues; assemble a great staff, and ultimately become one of the top four percent (4%) of practices nationally. While accomplishing all of this, he was also able to reduce his workweek to 22 ½ hours per week.

In 1994, Dr. Winteregg decided to sell his practice and join MGE as a partner. Since that time he has dedicated his career to teaching other doctors the tools he learned which enabled him to take control of his practice.

As a nationally recognized practice management speaker, Dr. Winteregg's seminar delivery is best described as entertaining, yet very hard hitting and informative. His specific knowledge and personal application of the principles he is teaching make the information very real and immediately applicable to a seminar attendee, whether that attendee is a doctor or office team member. He has personally lectured to or consulted several thousand dentists on every aspect of practice management and expansion and has been a featured speaker at a number of dental meetings. He has also been published in several national magazines specific to the dental industry.

Dr. Winteregg resides in Clearwater, FL. He lives with his wife of 22 years, Sandra and has three children.
ref: http://www.mgeonline.com/owners.html

No mention is made of Scientology on the Marcus Group homepage. Why?
Marcus touts its stats but not Scientology. Why does Greg Winteregg hide his Scientology connections?
Beginning the Program:

The average monthly collections of a client when they start the MGE Power Program is approximately $37,000.

Statistic Increases:

* Within three months, the average monthly collections are a little over $49,000 - an increase of more than $12,000 or 31%!
* Within one year, the average monthly collections are a little over $70,000 - an increase of over $33,000 per month or 89%!
* After two years the average monthly collections of a Power Program client is a little over $86,000! An increase of $49,000 per month or 132%!
* After five years, the average MGE Power Program client is collecting $123,500 per month! An increase of $86,000 per month or 232%!
Such an increase! Claims are made, but no actual data is given. This is typical of Scientology: Astonishing claims and apparent data, but no names of actual clients. How can we prove or disprove Marcus Group's claims?

Because Greg Winteregg is becoming so prominent within Scientology, any information on him should be posted here. The goal is to gather data about a prominent Scientologist. He is active in a push to sell Scientology consulting services and yet he and his partner never mention LRH or Scientology on their website. Why? This smacks of sleazy Amway tactics.

RIPODB
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by RIPODB » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:49 pm

"I also agree that in the event of any litigation between MGE and/or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives ( such individuals and/or entities, the "Individuals") and me which is related in any way to my enrollment in the MGE program of Services, or to the Materials, Books and/or Packs, I will pay all court costs and reasonable attorney's fees incurred by MGE and/or any of the individuals in the defense or prosecution of such litigation."

(How much money from your claim do you think will be left after Scientology's army of lawyers come to the rescue? You'll end up owing them money just for bringing them to court even if you win the case)

How many frickin' dirty little secrets can there be? The above would be an "indemnification clause". In my line of work, hotel group sales, it's a very controversial subject because 99.9% of meeting planners won't sign a contract if the clause is in there or will only sign the contract if it's reciprocal, which leaves the hotel's cheese out in the wind as much as the meeting planner and/or their client. Consequently, reputable sales people have moved away from making it a boiler plate in their contracts. However, I did work for a less than ethical hotel that made me put it in the contracts and only take it out if the client had any common sense. The following example of a hotel indemnification clause isn't nearly as horrible as the the one they're using, but still pretty bad. Anyone who would sign that contract has no business sense whatsoever and is just asking to be screwed over. Thanks so much for the post. As someone who is involved in the business of selling hotel rooms/meeting space/catered functions in an ethical way, that really hit home how despicable these guys are. Thank you!

(HOTEL) INDEMNIFICATION CLAUSE

The entity that signs this Contract, to the extent not covered by the indemnified party’s insurance, shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Hotel and its respective owners, officers, directors, agents, and employees from and against any and all demands, claims, damages to persons or property, losses, and liabilities, including reasonable attorneys’ fees (collectively, “Claims�), to the extent arising out of or caused by the Hotel's negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the provision and use of Hotel as contemplated by this Contract. This paragraph shall not waive any statutory limitations of liability available to the Hotel, including innkeeper’s limitation of liability laws, nor shall it waive any defenses the Hotel may have with respect to any Claim.
"People with too many arguments should always be approached with suspicion. Dialectic and endless reasoning are usually used as resistance against disagreeable truths" A. M. Meerloo, M.D. "Delusion and Mass-Delusion" (c) 1949

pitbull
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by pitbull » Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:09 am

Is this some type of sqirrely twist on the A to J forumula?

http://www.xenu-directory.net/glossary/ ... PTS_Type_A
There's an old saying: when the going gets tough - pit bulls call a Scientologist."
-David Miscavige- 8 October, 1993
http://www.earthstation1.com/ThemeSongs/Branded.wav

friendly nature

Post by friendly nature » Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:21 am

Ditto (see Rathbun/McShane thread).

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:15 am

(How much money from your claim do you think will be left after Scientology's army of lawyers come to the rescue? You'll end up owing them money just for bringing them to court even if you win the case)
You have that exactly correct, RIPOBD. Scientology rigs everything in its favor and then some. I am focuing on Greg Winteregg because he is a Scientologist who is being heavily promoted in PT as a shining example of an OT. Yet if we examine his actual practices and methods what will we find? In the MGE contract, we find an idemnification clause that only an idiot would sign.

Greg Winteregg is representing himself as being ethical. All Scientologists represent themselves as being ethical and as being part of the most ethical group on the planet. However, this clause is not ethical. It is rather adversarial and would legally and financially cripple any of Winteregg's clients who signed it. Yet this is the way Winteregg and his partner appear to operate. I say this because the contract may not be the current WGE contract. I have to be judicious here.

Assuming the contract is the current WGE contract, it does not speak well of WGE business practices. It is a predatory clause that seeks to preemptively crush any legal challenge. This is exactly how Scientology works: It uses contracts to preemptively crush any legal challenges. Scientology also uses contracts to take away the rights of its members and to imprison them indefinitely in a nightmare known as the Introspection Rundown.

The most horrendous example of Scientology's perversion of the law is this contract that all Scientologists must sign for the Introspection Rundown.
Church of Scientology
Flag Service Organization
(hereinafter referred to as "the Church")
Agreement and General Release
Regarding Spiritual Assistance
1. I, ___________________________________, recognize, acknowledge and agree that I am exclusively responsible for my present and future condition in life and for the choices and decisions I make affecting my life. With that in mind, and solely of my own volition and in the independent exercise of my own free will, I am voluntarily signing and submitting to CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY ___________________________________ (hereinafter the "Church") this AGREEMENT AND GENERAL RELEASE REGARDING SPIRITUAL ASSISTANCE (hereinafter this "Contract") so that, upon its acceptance by the Church, I may participate in Scientology Religious Services and spiritual assistance under the terms, conditions, covenants, waivers and releases I agree to by signing this contract, and by doing so, I specifically acknowledge and reaffirm all other waivers, releases and agreements I have signed with any Church of Scientology.
2. This contract is my statement of my personal understanding concerning Scientology religious tenets and my statements reflecting my own beliefs and desires. By signing this Contract, I recognize, acknowledge and agree that:
a. Scientology is a religion, the Church is a church of the Scientology religion and all the services and activities of the Scientology religion are exclusively religious in nature.
b. Scientology is unalterably opposed, as a matter of religious belief, to the practice of psychiatry, and espouses as a religious belief that the study of the mind and the healing of mentally caused ills should not be alienated from religion or condoned in nonreligious fields. I am in full agreement with this religious belief. I do not believe in or subscribe to psychiatric labels for individuals It is my strongly held religious belief that all mental problems are spiritual in nature and that there is no such thing as a mentally incompetent person-- only those suffering from spiritual upset of one kind or another dramatized by an individual. I reject all psychiatric labels and intend for this Contract to clearly memorialize my desire to be helped exclusively through religious, spiritual means and not through any form of psychiatric treatment, specifically including involuntary commitment based on so-called lack of competence. Under no circumstances, at any time, do I wish to be denied my right to care from members of my religion to the exclusion of psychiatric care or psychiatric directed care, regardless of what any psychiatrist, medical person, designated member of the state or family member may assert supposedly on my behalf. If circumstances should ever arise in which government, medical or psychiatric officials or personnel or family members or friends attempt to compel or coerce or commit me for psychiatric evaluation, treatment or hospitalization, I fully desire and expect that the Church or Scientologists will intercede on my behalf to oppose such efforts and/or extricate me from that predicament so my spiritual needs may be addressed in accordance with the tenets of the Scientology religion.
c. As I so strongly disagree, as a matter of religious principle, with the use of psychiatric treatment for anyone, including myself, I reject the usage of psychiatric labels and I believe in assisting individuals through religious and spiritual means. Therefore, I am hereby specifying that should I get into a situation in the future, unlikely as it is, where others may think that I need psychiatric treatment of any kind, that I instead desire to receive Scientology spiritual assistance and that it can include, but is not limited to, the Introspection Rundown. Further, I realize that in the future it may consequently be suggested by a senior Scientology minister, should the need arise, that I receive such spiritual assistance, and again, I want to make it clear that under such circumstances I desire to receive Scientology Spiritual Assistance, which may include, but not be limited to, the Introspection Rundown.
d. The Scientology religion teaches that the spirit can be saved and that the spirit alone may save or heal the body, and the Introspection Rundown is intended to save the spirit. I understand that the Introspection Rundown is an intensive, rigorous Religious Service that includes being isolated from all sources of potential spiritual upset, including but not limited to family members, friends or others with whom I might normally interact. As part of the Introspection Rundown, I specifically consent to Church members being with me 24 hours a day at the direction of my Case Supervisor, in accordance with the tenets and custom of the Scientology religion. The Case Supervisor will determine the time period in which I will remain isolated, according to the beliefs and practices of the Scientology religion. I further specifically acknowledge that the duration of any such isolation is uncertain, determined only by my spiritual condition, but that such duration will be completely at the discretion of the Case Supervisor. I also specifically consent to the presence of Church members around the clock for whatever length of time is necessary to perform the Introspection Rundown's processes and to achieve the spiritual results of the Introspection Rundown. I understand, acknowledge and agree that the Introspection Rundown addresses only the individual's spiritual needs and I freely consent, without reservation, and without condition or limitation, to Church members conducting the Introspection Rundown, and that I accept and assume all known and unknown risks of injury, loss, or damage resulting from my decision to participate in the Introspection Rundown and specifically absolve all persons and entities from all liabilities of any kind, without limitation, associated with my participation or their participation in my Introspection Rundown.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS CONTRACT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS AND CONSEQUENCES. I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT I AM NOT ELIGIBLE FOR SPIRITUAL ASSISTANCE UNLESS I SIGN THIS CONTRACT. WHILE IT IS UNLIKELY THAT I WILL EVER BE IN A CONDITION WHERE PSYCHIATRIC INTERVENTION MAY BE DEEMED AN OPTION, I HEREWITH REAFFIRM THAT IN SUCH AN EVENT I WISH TO RECEIVE ONLY SCIENTOLOGY SPIRITUAL ASSISTANCE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE INTROSPECTION RUNDOWN, AND THAT THIS CHOICE IS AN INDEPENDENT EXERCISE OF MY OWN FREE WILL. I FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING BELOW, I AM FOREVER GIVING UP MY RIGHT TO SUE THE CHURCH, ITS STAFF AND ANY OF THE RELEASEES NAMED IN THE GENERAL RELEASE I SIGNED, FOR ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE SUFFERED IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SCIENTOLOGY RELIGIOUS SERVICES OR SPIRITUAL ASSISTANCE.
I sign this Agreement and General Release Regarding Spiritual Assistance on this __ day of _________, 20__, intending to be legally bound to it, and request that I be permitted to participate in spiritual assistance.
(Printed Full Name)
Having reviewed the above Agreement and General Release for spiritual assistance, including, but not limited to the Introspection Rundown, the Church, in reliance upon, and conditioned upon, the truthful promises, representation and agreements made therein, on this ___ day of _______, 20__, accepts _________________ for participation in spiritual assistance in the future as needed.
CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY ____________________________________
By its: _____________________________________________
(Title)
(SIGNATURE) _________________________________________________

© 2001 CSFSO all rights reserved. Flag Service Org Corporate symbol SCIENTOLOGY and INTROSPECTION RUNDOWN are trademarks & service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission SCIENTOLOGISTS is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Services relating to Scientology religious philisophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks. Printed in U S A
Last edited by J. Swift on Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:17 am

Dare to ask for a refund from Scientology and this is what gets shoved in your face:
RELEASE AND WAIVER

1. I, _______________________, no longer in agreement with the aims and teachings of the Church of Scientology and the Scientology religion, have requested a refund or repayment of donations I have made to the Church of Scientology of _______________.

2. In exchange for and on receipt of payment of this refund or repayment from the Church of Scientology of _______________ ("The Church"), I release and forever discharge any and all claims for damages, injuries or losses sustained of any kind or nature, whether known or unknown, which I may have from the beginning of time up to and including the date of this Release, against the Church, the Church of Scientology International, all other Scientology Churches, Missions and Scientology affiliated organizations, the successors and assigns of L. Ron Hubbard (and for each organization or entity, its officers, trustees, agents, representatives, servants, employees, volunteers, directors, successors, licensees, licensors, assigns and beneficiaries; and for each individual, his heirs, successors, representatives, assigns, beneficiaries, executors, and administrators).

3. Since my release of claim as set forth in paragraph 2 extends to unknown claims, I expressly waive any statues which may exist in my favor concerning unknown claims. In particular as to California, I am waiving the provisions of California Civil Section 1542 which provides, "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."

4. I understand that this Release and Waiver signifies settlement of disputed claims and does not constitute an admission by any of the released parties of any wrongdoing and that such released parties expressly deny the validity of such claims.

5. I know and understand that as a condition of receiving the return of payments made to any Church of Scientology, I will no longer be qualified to receive or participate in any additional Scientology religious services, either religious training or auditing (Scientology religious counseling) from or through any Church of Scientology. I further understand that I will be expelled from the Church of Scientology and that such expulsion is not without recourse, such recourse being set forth detail in Church policy.

6. I am not under the influence of any drug, narcotic, alcohol or other mind-influencing substance, condition or ailment such that my ability to fully understand the meaning of this Release and Waiver is adversely affected. I have read and fully understand the nature and content of this document, including the significance of waiving any actual or potential claims I may have, and sigh this Release and Waiver below voluntarily and without any threat or duress.

7. I agree and understand that in the event that any portion of this Release and Waiver is found to be legally unenforceable, this shall not affect the binding nature of the remainder of this document which shall remain in full force and effect, nor shall it affect the truthfulness of the statements I have made in this document.

I declare under penalty of perjury under the law of __________________ that the foregoing assertions of fact I have made are true and correct.

_______________________ ___________________(Date)
Signature

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:23 am

I am posting these documents to show the nature of Scientology. This is what Greg Winteregg is involved in. It is also what Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Beck, Issac Hayes, and others are involved in.

Why do these people advocate and support a group that resorts to such contracts? Why does a "religion" need a contract giving it the right to idefinitely imprison its own members?

What is a rich public Scientologist like Greg Winteregg really selling? Is he selling consulting with an agenda to recruit his clients into Scientology where they will sign away their freedoms and agree that Scientology may imprison them indefinitely?

We need to take apart and analyze Scientology at the levels below Tom Cruise. We need to look at non-celebrity Scientologists and they way they behave and act. Hence, questions about a Mr. Winteregg.

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:32 am

What is a rich public Scientologist like Greg Winteregg really selling? Is he selling consulting with an agenda to recruit his clients into Scientology where they will sign away their freedoms and agree that Scientology may imprison them indefinitely?
I worked for 3 Scientology "WISE" groups, and each one consisted of two main plans:

#1) MAKE LOTS OF $$$ FOR THE OWNERS. They were all 3 run a bit like mini-slave camps, where the Exec's got all, the "Staff" got next to nothing.
Of course they had a few in between who made oK $ which kept the ship afloat with the, "Look at XXX---He's making lots of $$, so can you!"

#2) A sifting machine to find people with enough $$$ and "Reach" (Interest/need) to get them into Scientology. Which each person who did,
remember they get a $$ Kick back on that, too.

Who says Scientology is $$$ motivated???

Happy Easter! Glad to be spending it away from the CREEPS who say they're "Ethical" yet stop free speech, trash people, lie, cheat, destroy
property, all in the name of "Freedom".

Tory/Magoo~~ 8)

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:37 am

Another prominent Scientology public is Victoria Morton, owner of VMM Enterprises. The FDA formally warned VMM about the adulteration and misbranding of its products. Legally speaking, "adulteration" and "misbranding are very serious matters. Complicating this matter with VMM is the fact that Scientology claims to hate drugs and yet the FDA found that VMM Enterprises is selling drugs and not supplements as they claim.

Here is what the FDA wrote to the drug-peddling Scientologists at VMM Enterprises of Clearwater, Florida, the bolded sections are my emphases:

Public Health Service
Food and Drug Administration
Rockville, MD 20857

CERTIFIED MAIL
RETURN RECEIPT REQUEST

WARNING LETTER
FLA-04-21

March 5, 2004

Ms. Victoria M. Morton
President & Owner
VMM Enterprises, Inc.
172 N. Belcher Road
Clearwater, FL 33765

Dear Ms. Morton:

Inspections conducted by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on October 2001, April 2002, and August 2003, revealed serious violations of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the Act). Since the issuance of the FDA 483, Inspectional Observations form, at the 2001 inspection, your firm has failed to address the adulteration issues for your products and continues to operate with almost no adherence to current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) regulations. Analysis of samples collected during the August 2003 inspection shows high microbial, yeast. and mold counts.

While you contend that your firm's body concentrates and powder products are cosmetics or dietary supplements, FDA has determined that they are drugs as defined in section 201(g) of the Act. This conclusion is based on your firm's claims about the products concerning their intended effect on the structure or function of the body (structure/function claims). Structure/ function claims are not permitted for cosmetics. Further, these products cannot be dietary supplements because they are not ingested or used to supplement the diet. Rather, the labeling for these products states they are for body tightening and slimming applications. The drug products that your firm manufactures and distributes, which include, but are not limited to, Gold Water Concentrate Solution, Power Wrap Concentrate Solution, Anti-Aging Wrap Concentrate Solution, Lipase Concentrate Solution, Slender Tone Solution Powder, and MSM Slender Tone Solution Powder are in violation of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, as follows:

Section 502(i)

A drug shall be deemed to be misbranded within the meaning of section 502(j) if it is dangerous to health when used in the dosage or manner; or with the frequency or duration prescribed, recommended, or suggested in the labeling thereof. Specifically:

* Your raw materials and finished products were analyzed and found to be contaminated with Pseudomonas aeruginosa in an earlier inspection. In addition, the analysis of samples collected during the August 2003 inspection shows high counts of microorganisms, yeast, and mold (>105 cfu/g).

* Citricidal and Today's Healthy Solution Liquid Silver are used by your firm as preservatives. Neither of these ingredients is acceptable as a preservative or adequate to control microbial growth. You did not conduct studies or provide data to demonstrate that these ingredients function as preservatives or have antimicrobial properties.
* Your firm's technical bulletins and training sessions instruct your salon licensees to indefinitely retain and store the Body Wrap solutions in a manner (i.e. maintain warm temperatures and reuse the product) that could increase the likelihood of bacterial proliferation in the products.
* A number of salon customers, who had the body wrap treatment, experienced skin rash injuries. State health departments have several reports of customer injuries and some rashes have been diagnosed as caused by Pseudomonas aeruginosa.

Section 501(a)(2)(B)

Your products are adulterated within the meaning of section 501(a)(2)(B) of the Act in that the controls and procedures used in their manufacturing, processing, packing, and holding of drugs do not conform to current Good Manufacturing Practice regulations, Title 21, Code of Federal Regulations, parts 210 and 211. Deviations from these regulations include, but are not limited to, the following:

1. Failure to establish procedures designed to prevent objectionable microorganisms in drug products not required to be sterile (21 CFR 211.113(a)).

Specifically, there are no procedures to prevent objectionable microorganisms. In fact, there have been two outbreaks of adverse reactions (rashes) reported in September 2001 and March 2002 by body wrap clients. The drug products were contaminated with Pseudomonas aeruginosa.

2. Failure to establish and perform appropriate laboratory testing on the drug products required to be free of objectionable microorganisms (21 CFR 211.165(b)).

3. Failure to establish responsibilities and procedures applicable to the quality control unit (21 CFR 211.22(a)).

4. Failure to establish an adequate control system for incoming components, materials, and container/enclosures (21 CFR 211.84).

For example, there are no procedures for receipt and storage of components and there is no adequate documentation of the testing and approval or rejection of components, drug product containers, and closures.

5. Failure in laboratory controls to establish scientifically sound and appropriate specifications, standards, sampling plans, and test procedures designed to assure that the components, drug product containers, closures, in-process materials, labeling, and drug products conform to appropriate standards of identity, strength, quality, and purity (21 CFR 211.160(b)).

For example, acceptance and release specifications have not been established for components, drug product containers, closures, and finished drug products. Finished drug products also include products manufactured under contract by [redacted]

6. Failure to perform finished product testing prior to distribution (21 CFR 211.165(a)).

7. Failure to establish written procedures for production and process control of the drug products in order to assure that the drug products have the identity, strength, quality, and purity they purport to possess (21 CFR 211.100(a)).

8. Failure to establish complete batch production and control records for each batch of drug product (21 CFR 211.188 (b)).

For example, the batch records do not document that each significant step in the manufacture of the batch was performed. In addition, batch production and control records were missing for lots LW8020625 and PW8020731.

9. Failure to establish complete master production and control records to ensure drug product uniformity from batch to batch (21 CFR 211.186).

For example, the master production and control records lack an accurate statement of the weight or measure of each component used in making body wrap powders.

10. Failure to establish procedures and keep records of cleaning and maintenance of manufacturing equipment (21 CFR 211.67(b) and (c)).

11. Failure to routinely calibrate, inspect, or check automatic, mechanical, and electronic equipment according to a written program designed to assure proper performance (21 CFR 211.68(a)).

12. Failure to provide training to employees in current good manufacturing practice as required by the employee’s function (21 CFR 211.25(a)).

13. Failure to establish a stability testing program to assess the stability characteristics of the drug products (21 CFR 211.166(a)).

Specifically, there is no stability data on which to base the expiry or shelf life of any of the drug products.

14. Failure to establish procedures by which the distribution of each lot of drug product can be readily determined to facilitate its recall if necessary (21 CFR 211.150(b)).

15. Failure to establish written procedures describing the handling of all written and oral complaints regarding a drug product (21 CFR 211.198 (a)).

16. Failure to maintain a written record of each complaint in a file designated for drug product complaints (21 CFR 211.198(b)).

Specifically, there is at least one complaint regarding an alleged reaction to a body wrap treatment for which no record was made and an investigation was not conducted.

We acknowledge receipt of your written response to FDA dated April 12, 2002, June 10, 2002, and July 31, 2003. Your response is inadequate because you did not address any of the CGMP violations or offer any corrective actions to these deviations. Overall, your firm does not demonstrate that your manufacturing process is in a state of control.

The above violations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of deficiencies at your facility. It is your responsibility to assure that all drug products manufactured and processed at VMM Enterprises, Inc. are in compliance with federal laws and regulations. Failure to promptly correct these violations and prevent future violations may result in regulatory action, such as seizure and /or injunction, without further notice.

Please notify this office within 15 working days of receipt of this letter of the specific steps you have taken to correct these violations, including an explanation of each step being taken to prevent the recurrence of the violations.

Your reply should be directed to the Food and Drug Administration at the address shown below:

Florida District Office
555 Winderley Place, Suite 200
Maitland, FL 32751

If you have questions or concerns regarding this letter, please contact Shari H. Shambaugh, Compliance Officer, at 407-475-4730.

Sincerely,

/s/

Emma Singleton
Director, Florida District Office

This page was posted on November 23, 2004.
ref:http://www.fda.gov/foi/warning_letters/g4788d.htm

WHY ARE SO MANY SCIENTOLOGOSTS ALWAYS INVOLVED IN SHADY GET RICH QUICK SCHEMES? DO THEY FEEL JUSTIFIED IN CONNING WOGS IN ORDER TO PAY FOR EXORBITANT SCIENTOLOGY COURSES?

/
Last edited by J. Swift on Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

NattyP

Post by NattyP » Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:20 am

Shame on Mr. Winteregg.

Why not underwrite a WORTHY charity; one that serves the materially poor, or addresses a social ill or injustice?

Think of what his money could do for a REAL charity...not one whose aim is to pass out "The Way to Happiness" pamphlets at disaster scenes in order to "'reg' raw meat."

Mr Winteregg is helping to build monuments to a dead sociopath, as are all those who donate to the CO$.

For shame, Mr. Winteregg. Do dentists have an equivalent of the Hippocratic Oath by wich they swear to "...first do no harm"?

How much havoc does a donation to the CO$ wreak?

Will your $ be used to underwrite the publication of another copy of "Dianetics" or will it be used to buy a filet mignon for Miscavige, or some rice and beans for someone on the RPF?

Have you Googled your doctor, chiropractor or dentist's name along with "$cientolgy"?

Let's all do this.

Do you want your $ to subsidize CO$ litigation and provide for the lavish lifestyles of the CO$ executives who hold the working class religious and all public adherents of their faith in such contempt?

Shame is a useful emotion. Let's all cast some the way of the CO$ and its benefactors.

Regards to all,

Natty
John Carmichael: Are you a homo? Have you come out of the closet?
ANONYMOUS: You're wearing tweed in the summer and you're asking ME if I'm a faggot? Xenu please ...
John Carmichael: What?

scifimonster

Post by scifimonster » Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:37 pm

I know this is a few months old, But this front group is what I was referring to in my other post. Dr. Winteregg is a great salesman! He has turned many dentists, vets and chiropractors to the dark side.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”