Downtown shoot...Days 1-19...THE END?

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
proflex

Downtown shoot...Days 1-19...THE END?

Post by proflex » Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:57 pm

Off to go downtown to shoot some crowd shots....new sign-

"CULT WATCH"
-CH.96-
*NOW FILMING*
ACCESS PINELLAS
STUDIOS

XENU.NET
SCIENOTIMES.COM
If your in town come by and give a honk...i'm sure i will need the encouragement....we are currently dealing with threats for "ME"passing out stickers and the guy was harassing the wrong dude! So he says he will find us downtown so i will be there out in the open...come hither dither! :lol:
Last edited by proflex on Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:07 pm, edited 19 times in total.

kipper

Post by kipper » Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:00 pm

I swear, that Proflex loves to shuck those clams, doesn't he?

Good luck, Proflex..
Kipper

Kilia

Post by Kilia » Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:04 pm

My best wishes go out to you, proflex, for your diligent endevours.

~*Many Blessings to You and Yours. *~ :D

GreatSunJester

Post by GreatSunJester » Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:08 pm

I would love it if you could find a free WiFi hotspot (or at least an affordable one!) and set up a live webcam for us to watch during your pickets.

SMILE! You are on Xenu-camera! The next best thing to exteriorisation.

proflex

wi-fi....

Post by proflex » Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:04 pm

Exactly what i wanted to do but we are short on help and techn. at the moment.....one day! i'm out to stay till 8 sooo hopefully i'll get some good footage for the program. The public has been real supportive...one guy gave me the finger....the waiter dude from swifts posts was around but would not talk to me or give me his autograph...security is all over but constantly hiding behind poles and buildings warning members of me....the building i was in front of is under construction and owned by scienos and they are really at odds over me there...oh well. The cops were waving as they went bye as well as over 100 people in traffic giving their approval!....back to buisness will post later on tonight....send some locals out to say hello....i'm lonely! :lol:

proflex

The results...day 1

Post by proflex » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:07 am

Back at the corner around 4pm and set up the cam and sign....enough time to catch the chow train going back and forth. The first thing was the guy who gave me the event invite for THIS saturday came up to me with a security guard...he was really pissed seeing as he had really assumed i was a IAS lifetime member...well he was fuming and was yelling that i was not invited now and it was soooo bad that i would try to pass myself off as a member wearing that shirt. When he was done ranting the guard tapped his shoulder and he stopped and they retreated across the street..just like a pupet!
Next was the big bad 300 million member from a few posts back who thought nothing of trying to flap me by revealing secrets no one else would have when i was taking photos in front of the org....he was across the street and spotted me...head down he partially hid behind the street post but i saw him and went into EXPOSE mode by yelling to him "got any more personal secrets to try to handle me with"...he was a scared thetan i tell ya. Next...in prep for chow,security had 4 officers stationed on each corner...one hiding on the steps of the bank building(dining hall)to keep from crossing to my side...one across the street as to keep them from crossing to my opposite side(hiding behind a power pole...one at the dining hall alley(reg.)...one by the front door to the org. building to give them the instruction to stay on course to chow and avoid me. 2 upstairs peeping constantly out the windows (maybe filming). All set now they let the regulars out to cross...and they halt at the no cross sign. All eyes are focused on my the sign.
Picture having the undivided attention of groups of scienos 25-45(all levels) crosing every 10 min or so back and forth for a 2 hour period.
SWEEET!
Show starts...i whip out my comp. copy of OT-8 hold it up high and step forth into the unknown....
"OT-8" "For Free here in my hot little hand"...come and get it! "Wanna hear it read? -By the time you read this i will no longer be occupying the body and identity that you have known as ron...on and on."Why does your security hide while a sp exposes you to the top level?"This went on and on crowd to crowd about 250 actually saw the front page and heard a passage read.....and were told also what it was they were absorbing...and how it would come that they would be held to clearing all this out...everyone who crossed or stood on the street were exposed to the highest level the cult has...all the execs.,all the sea orgers not bussed in. Starbucks had all the rich ot kids hanging too...they all heard it all
told what it was too. I ended up freaking everyone out :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:......on and on... "A 35 year member declared and disconnected from his whife and kids paid for this...and donated 3 million to the IAS for your unfinished building...no refunds now is pissed and released it all on the internet for free...free for you too...all levels..all processes...i can't audit you but i can give you the level for free...here in my sp hands! All levels free on the internet... Here's a sentence from the first page.."So it really is a race agenst time and one that we happen to be losing at the moment, as the implant drama inexorably plays itself out in spite of the breakneck pace iv'e managed to keep up these last thirty-five years."....
Why does your biggest project sit unfinished for 3 years,no interior,no processes to deliver,no autiors to deliver the nonexistant processes, 3 hurricanes blew in and out of that big hole...common sense tells you that comprimises a buildings integrity....have a real career have a house not a motel room,have a family not another auditing session,fall in love...not for a scam.
On and on....eyes bugged out....stares and dropped jaws on all! Funny but i figured they would avoid the whole "exposure" but instead they really absorbed it and some even got some of my punch lines about having to audit this all out on their own dime..Mary Story was singled out and exposed to it all as well.....i went for broke. The ones who knew the scam were visibly pissed and stood out from the rest almost like they were somehow seperated. The cops drove by frequently and waved in acknowledgment. The whole OT kids crowd at starbucks sat for it all over and over.
Do i smell BELIEF....clueless faces,wondering and digesting this all,could it be true?..i saw first hand...mass doubt for their own org all over their faces! No yelling or misdirection of attention....all eyes and focus on me and the message.
A few past buds stopped by...kudos to Nefarious and tech and the hot chicks in the posse. The 2 christian mission dudes who are helping on the street. All the cars and trucks who honked..little old ladies who thumbed up...the const. crew...Starbucks gal...and the city office girls.
Many missed of course..sorry. I got a parking ticket also...my fault.
I made many connections though including one with a sat.link to broadcast all over the world (religous) as well as some video editors and producers that might help get my program done easily and cheaply.
WIN...WIN...WIN...
DO I GOT THE BALLS FOR A "ALL DAY" PART TWO- THE FORT HARRISON REPORT!....stay tuned!

Ending this i wandered over to the last hiding sec. guy and surprised him on video..."could you pass this message to OSA for me" ...he nodded actually..."This can go on and on...it ends with them turning my and every clw. resident's file into the St. Pete Times and the Clw.P.D.....can you remember that?...nod...Goodnight, and sorry for having you on your feet for so long. If you ever get out give me a call i could get you a good job.

serenitynow

Post by serenitynow » Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:43 am

Holy Crap Proflex! Awesome!

You made a difference man. You're hearing this from a girl who "did some time" in the Sea Org. If I had seen you on the street, asking serious questions about the SP building and reading the OT 8 materials- it would have been a serious blow to my resolve to stay in. To coin a Scientology phrase, "Very well done!"

Serenity Now
"We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us."- Joseph Campbell

time

Post by time » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:24 am

End of belief-start of relief

Fort Harrison has been Proflexed

My respect to you proflex. Do keep in touch here. You provide good reading.
your time has come

proflex

new day...

Post by proflex » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:21 pm

Heading out for day 2....with the highest level! Anyone want to join me i will be on the corner of cleveland st. and ft. harrison ave.,maybe in front of the ft. harrison hotel?..not many pedestrians there though.

Tamaritha

Post by Tamaritha » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:28 pm

What can I say. Proflex, you've done so much so recently and this is only a small part of your effort that's always been strong. Had I lived in the godforsaken state of Florida, I would've joined you to give my support...then again, I dunno whether I could even survive a day in the state that features so many zombies. I honestly don't know how you do it. :D
That's what you get when you bring Postulation into a MEST fight.

proflex

How...?

Post by proflex » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:53 pm

Pure stupidity and ignorance i'm sure.....or not? :lol:

Tamaritha

Re: How...?

Post by Tamaritha » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:01 pm

proflex wrote:Pure stupidity and ignorance i'm sure.....or not? :lol:
...It's the black humour, isn't it :wink:

Fanboy The Great And...

Post by Fanboy The Great And... » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:08 pm

I dunno; pure ignorance is about the only thing KEEPING anyone in Florida... Floridites (Floridians?) just don't know how annoyingly HOT their state is! Urgh... Jacksonville in the summer... makes me sweat just remembering it.

"Florida? That's America's Wang!" "They prefer the 'Sunshine State.'"

But regardless, one must fight where the battle is, and we salute you for taking it to them! :salut:

By the way, have they tried any fair game on you yet?
"Of course he went by Ron; who would have
taken a guy named Lafayette seriously?"

"Scientology is only about convincing the able they're crippled,
and lying to the crippled with the promise of making them able."

Tamaritha

Post by Tamaritha » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:14 pm

Fanboy The Great And... wrote: "Florida? That's America's Wang!" "They prefer the 'Sunshine State.'"
Well, duh, if the arse-end of America doesn't get much sunshine, it's only fitting that the wang-end of it does...
But regardless, one must fight where the battle is, and we salute you for taking it to them! :salut:
I agree with you on this.
By the way, have they tried any fair game on you yet?
From his previous posts, anyone who attempted to "fair game" proflex has been given a severe smacking and went home crying for L.Ron...

programmer_guy

Post by programmer_guy » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:54 am

GreatSunJester wrote:I would love it if you could find a free WiFi hotspot (or at least an affordable one!) and set up a live webcam for us to watch during your pickets.

SMILE! You are on Xenu-camera! The next best thing to exteriorisation.
That's a great idea!

Return to “Opinions & Debate”