One opened, more to come!
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:52 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:11 am 

Fanboy The Great And... wrote:
In black magic, you can use other people's souls and lives to empower your rituals, but you quickly reach a point of diminishing returns - something taken never has the power of something freely given, which is the key difference between black and white rotes.

Thanks! I've FINALLY managed to reach a key understanding about Lafayette Ron Hubbard's final decades.

He was offering the souls of the people he managed to fool and their empty vessels in exchange for power - power over the people around him, power to control his own burgeoning insanity, and power to contact the racial memory banks.

He probably reached the banks sometime during/before he passed through the "Wall of Fire." No doubt his question was selfish. Something along the lines of, "How can I live forever?" "How can I ensure my legacy lives on?" "How can I stamp my name into history?" would have been what he looked for.

However, he wasn't 'pure' when he contacted the racial memory; his own perceptions and desires corrupted the impressions he recieved and eventually drove him even more insane and convinced him that the best way to reach his goals was the channeling of power from demonic pacts in exchange for souls/bodies, probably both.

And he went too far.

By all accounts, his SERIOUS deterioration happened in the early '70's - just after the pictures which dot the walls of every org happened. This is a danger with a black magician who goes too far. Black rote is BAD, but it FEELS good. The skill in black magic is not in how well you can use it; it's in how well you can RESIST using it until you need to - and how well you walk the line in judging when your own decision-making process about 'need to' is corrupted.

From this standpoint, it's no wonder that LRH started deteriorating so quickly - he hit the 'wall' whereby his withered soul could no longer accept the power he was offered. Because his sould couldn't accept the power he needed to maintain his physical form, mental state, and network of willing slaves, he frantically offered more and more, insisting as a cover that "expansion is everything, the stats are EVERYTHING." He refused to understand that it was HE who was having the problem, that he would no longer be able to avoid paying the price, that he was 'bringing it in' on himself - he forgot the whole of the law.

There's always a price to be paid, and the harder you try to avoid it, the more it rebounds. If LRH had been able to maintain his control, if he had kept the expansion of Scientology on a pace equal to that in the '50's and '60's instead of expanding it in a frantic attempt to maintain his power , and if he hadn't been betrayed in the end by DM's greed and jealousy, the CofS would probably still be a going concern today.

A bit off-topic in the Manson issue, I know, but it was a sudden cognition and I felt like sharing it. :mrgreen:

You have reached Critic OT level V. Your powerz now exceed the scientologists by a factor of five billion, merely becuase of your innate ability to do what I call, "reason".

Congrats, as usual, you will give us no money, your enlightenment shouldn't cost you a dime.

Your needle is wobbling like a ducks butt going backwards down an icy hill. Don't worry, that's a good thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:44 am 

Don Carlo wrote:
Fanboy, are you being ironic about the demonic pact or do you believe Hubbard had seekrit powerz?

Look at an old Hubbard quote:

"If it's true for you, it's true."

Like so much of Hubbard's writing, it reveals more about HIM than it does about YOU.

I don't personally have to believe that Hubbard contacted a Duke (or higher-ranking member of Hell) and signed a pact trading power for souls and vessels. All I have to know is that Hubbard never truly lost touch with his black magic past - and that this is what HE almost certainly believed.

1) The statements from LRH Junior in the Playboy article

2) the history that we know he had with Jack Parsons

3) the way that many Scientology techs mesh and match with black rotes - "exteriorization" my ass!

4) the way that his powers suddenly seemed to expand in the early-mid '60's and

5) just as suddenly CRASHED hard, when he lost so much of his influence with the outlying branches and people of Scientology who weren't in direct communication with him.

Was there a successful FZ splinter group before the 70's? And was that because LRH was still alive and insisted on crushing any splinter groups, or because his power over people somehow managed to extend even to people who'd never met him, and no one would have been able to even consider rebelling without considerable personal difficulty?

When did the first big wave of disaffected Scientologists hit?

My personal beliefs on magic and unseen powers are... complicated. Most of the time, I don't believe 'em at all and laugh scornfully - until something happens that I can't explain away.

While I've read about black rotes and strict cautionary warnings on how far one can take it before damaging one's body and... more permanent... institutions (as research for a paper and dice RPG that I used to play), I never really considered it possible until I matched it with the rise and fall of Hubbard here.

By the way, the name of the game was Call of Cthulhu - much research was necessary for me to properly enjoy the game, but man, did I ever have fun... even though your characters ALWAYS end up either dead or insane.

Or both.

and BWH11, I feel it - that needle's floating like a witch being dunked at a trial! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

"Scientology is only about convincing the able they're crippled,
and lying to the crippled with the promise of making them able."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:08 pm 

Dear Fanboy,

Thank for sharing, I learned from your words

This is what scientology has spent 50 years trying to prevent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:37 pm 

F_B,

I had to read your post a few times - brilliant. :)

'Cause you're not welcome anymore...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:35 pm 

Presenting L Ron Hubbard
Lecture given on 29 Januray 1958
The History of Clearing

"But mysticism/occultism isn't our source. Our source, actually, is magic. Magic is something that, today, is performed on a stage with prestidigitation. But magic actually has a much more vivid and noble history than a stage magician. It is quite remarkable that the magician attempts directly to use spirits to perform his will. And that is his basic modus operandi. That is his goal in practicing magic."

Post subject: Hang onto your seats, its gonna be a bumpy ride
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:10 pm 

Excerpt from Sinister Forces by Peter Lavenda Book III The Manson Secret

Page 196 - Return of the Process

"Your process is a fucked up!"
-Badd Pitt to Bruce Willis in The Twelve Monkeys

"There are other Sams out there--God help the world."
-David Berkowitz

A key element in Terry's thesis is that the Process Church of the Final Judgement is alive and well, and involved in nefarious activity stretching from drug-running to child prostitution to murder. This was also asserted in Ed Sanders' study of the Manson Family, The Family. Sanders was succesfully sued (in the United States) and references to both the Process and the OTO -- on The Ultimate Evil, so prevalent in the first edition of his book - were expunged by the time the book was republished. (This was not so in the United Kingdom, where the courts decided in favor of the publisher and author.)

However, Terry recounts in The Ultimate Evil his discussions with Sanders concerning these cults. Terry makes no bones about mentioning both the Process and is the OTO in The Ultimate Evil, and has evidently resisted any legal at attempts to get him to change his story.

What initially bothered Terry about the Process was the appearance in one of their issues (the "Death" issue) of an article written by Charles Manson. Critics of the Terry thesis have scoffed at this, saying that such persons as Marianne Faithfull and Salvador Dali also appeared in the Process magazine, my reaction is simply this, however:

what was Charles Manson doing in such in such august company? Further, Marianne Faithfull (as we have seen) had a long association with occultists of the Crowley dispensation through her relationship with Kenneth Anger. Dali himself was very involved in occultism, was well-known in several occult milieus, and his paintings-true to his reputation as a surrealist-reveal many occult and alchemical themes. There is a certain cultural or spiritual consistency to those who graced the pages of the Process magazine, and to dismiss Manson's appearance there as of little import is to be quite naive.. Further, as we have already learned, Manson told prosecutors Bugliosi that he and Robert Moore (the founder of the Process) were "the same." In addition, members of the Process on a mysterious mission visited Manson in prison after his arrest for the Tate/La Blanca killings, after which he no longer referred to The Process in any way.
It is doubtful that Manson would have been worried about a lawsuit for slander, so we have to assume that something more was at stake.

In addition, we also have the visits by Manson Family member Bruce Davis to England on at least two occasions; as discussed in Book I, the British police agencies identified Davis as visiting the Scientologists and/or the Process on each visit. In fact, we also have the murders of former Scientologists in England at this time, members connected with the Manson Family and, as we will see, yet another Scientologist was killed, this time in connection with the Son of Sam case.
That there was a connection -- however tenuous one believes it to be -- between Manson and the Process is known and documented, even in the Process' own publication. The neo-gnostic theology of the Process would have appealed to Manson, extolling as it does both Jesus and Satan-Manson thought he was both, anyway.

The next step is to find any relation at all between David Berkowitz, the Son of Sam murders, and the Process. If this can be done, then we have left the realm of pure speculation and have entered the world of logical possibility.

Let us begin with the dogs.

-end of excerpt-
Peter Lavenda's Sinister Forces Book III The Manson Secret

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:30 pm 

There were also some Scientology scandals in the town: "death lessons" (to be discussed later) and a scandal in December of 1967, when a number of Scientology children were picked up for shoplifting, and a girl who was taking a Scientology course was accused of immoral behavior.{15} The News of the World, which broke the story, said that a fifteen-year-old girl who was taking a Scientology course was found asleep near East Grinstead.

The next day, the girl allegedly admitted that she had had intercourse with three boys, once with a man she met at a youth club, the second time at a party where she said she got very drunk, and the third time with a gypsy,
Their being Scientologists or children of Scientologists may have had nothing to do with their behavior, but Scientology was condemned nonetheless.

Another scandal in England which indirectly involved Scientology occurred in 1964. At that time, two Scientologists, Mary Ann, an illegitimate daughter of a Scots mill worker, and Robert de Grinston, a Scientologist, met in Scientology, married, and then left the Scientology movement.

They began their own group, which they called the "Process," although it was nicknamed "The Mindbenders" by others'

http://www.clambake.org/archive/books/t ... 8.html#c27

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:17 pm 

It's "de Grimston", not "de Grinston", actually.

Fascinating story.
The Process, AKA Church of the Final Judgment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:45 pm 

FANBOY
Was there a successful FZ splinter group before the 70's? And was that because LRH was still alive and insisted on crushing any splinter groups, or because his power over people somehow managed to extend even to people who'd never met him, and no one would have been able to even consider rebelling without considerable personal difficulty?

Google "amprinistics" . Jack Horner was involved. Jack Horner was in since 1950. Even had books sold by the organisation. His essays can still be read in Ivy magazine. ( FZ mag)

A website by Chris Owen on this and fair game.:-

http://planetkc.com/sloth/sci/scamizette.1.txt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:59 pm 

TPark wrote:
FANBOY
Was there a successful FZ splinter group before the 70's?

I know TPusher you think you’re somehow cutting edge because you come here to OCMB to push your FZ, but FZ is the same blithering idiocy that Co$ is.

Folks, as TPusher tries to push to you $cientology as something real, something legitimate, something that can be gotten from other sources, please don’t forget that $cientology is something not real, something illegitimate, and no matter which source you get it from you’re buying lunatic drivel that the fat, bad-teethed Satanic science fiction writer crapped out of his mad mind.

$cientology is pure crap whether it's TPusher pushing it or Co$ pushing it. Useless crap that hasn’t accomplished a damn thing in 56 years.

Put TPusher out of business, don’t buy that crap!!!

-L. Ron Hubbard Jr.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:02 pm 

In black magic, you can use other people's souls and lives to empower your rituals, but you quickly reach a point of diminishing returns - something taken never has the power of something freely given, which is the key difference between black and white rotes.

Thanks! I've FINALLY managed to reach a key understanding about Lafayette Ron Hubbard's final decades.

He was offering the souls of the people he managed to fool and their empty vessels in exchange for power - power over the people around him, power to control his own burgeoning insanity, and power to contact the racial memory banks.

He probably reached the banks sometime during/before he passed through the "Wall of Fire." No doubt his question was selfish. Something along the lines of, "How can I live forever?" "How can I ensure my legacy lives on?" "How can I stamp my name into history?" would have been what he looked for.

However, he wasn't 'pure' when he contacted the racial memory; his own perceptions and desires corrupted the impressions he recieved and eventually drove him even more insane and convinced him that the best way to reach his goals was the channeling of power from demonic pacts in exchange for souls/bodies, probably both.

And he went too far.

By all accounts, his SERIOUS deterioration happened in the early '70's - just after the pictures which dot the walls of every org happened. This is a danger with a black magician who goes too far. Black rote is BAD, but it FEELS good. The skill in black magic is not in how well you can use it; it's in how well you can RESIST using it until you need to - and how well you walk the line in judging when your own decision-making process about 'need to' is corrupted.

From this standpoint, it's no wonder that LRH started deteriorating so quickly - he hit the 'wall' whereby his withered soul could no longer accept the power he was offered. Because his sould couldn't accept the power he needed to maintain his physical form, mental state, and network of willing slaves, he frantically offered more and more, insisting as a cover that "expansion is everything, the stats are EVERYTHING." He refused to understand that it was HE who was having the problem, that he would no longer be able to avoid paying the price, that he was 'bringing it in' on himself - he forgot the whole of the law.

There's always a price to be paid, and the harder you try to avoid it, the more it rebounds. If LRH had been able to maintain his control, if he had kept the expansion of Scientology on a pace equal to that in the '50's and '60's instead of expanding it in a frantic attempt to maintain his power , and if he hadn't been betrayed in the end by DM's greed and jealousy, the CofS would probably still be a going concern today.

A bit off-topic in the Manson issue, I know, but it was a sudden cognition and I felt like sharing it. :mrgreen:

What are "recial memory banks" and
is there a cite for this whatever it is?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:03 pm 

And he went too far.

What are "racial memory banks" and
is there a cite for this whatever it is?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:22 pm 

Bumped to get it back above the FEE$ONE attack on this board by juju!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:49 pm 

From this morning's emails:

"Did you know that RTC Reps now wear all black unifroms in public? Groups of them walking in Clearwater look exactly like SS Stormtroopers, and I believe the effect is intentional. They strike fear into staff as they approach"

This is the uniform of the Church of the FINAL PROCESS..whose magazine ran Charles Manson on its front cover, all they have to add now are the black german shepards on chain leashs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:27 pm 

lermanet_com wrote:
From this morning's emails:

"Did you know that RTC Reps now wear all black unifroms in public? Groups of them walking in Clearwater look exactly like SS Stormtroopers, and I believe the effect is intentional. They strike fear into staff as they approach"

This is the uniform of the Church of the FINAL PROCESS..whose magazine ran Charles Manson on its front cover, all they have to add now are the black german shepards on chain leashs.

Who needs to go back to Manson?! It's the same uniform as the psicops in Babylon 5. Which would be much more likely to be in the public consciousness.

I dressed up as a PsiCop for a Halloween party, a few years ago -- complete with the PsiCop pin, black gloves, and so on. It scared the cr*p out of everyone. Very intimidating.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next