Another Scientology WHOPPER -

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
lermanet_com

Postby lermanet_com » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:19 am

well, scientology lies they "duplicate source" and of course, hubbard lied

My real crime has been going to the

real sources

hubbard stole his dreck from,

Im working on a massive update to the http://www.lermanet.com/sources.htm page

to include magick
covert hypnosis

What I need is somebody who is deep into NLP.. to compare those technques to hubbards cause my mind isnt willing to try and digest another technique.. until I get few projects finished.
Do you THINK scientology works?
Then read THIS PAGE here on XENU.NET

clamdigrr

Postby clamdigrr » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:34 am

I am actually on my way out of the door Arnie, I do know that G I Gurdjieff is a name that comes up related to this.
Go on now, go,
Walk out the door,
Just turn around now,
'Cause you're not welcome anymore...

Post Person

Postby Post Person » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:47 am

friendlynature: What is "The Picture?"

Arnie: you probably have saved alot of lives
... and we will remember lrh as a profiteering "Snake Oil Salesman of the 20th Century."

lermanet_com

Postby lermanet_com » Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:13 pm

clamdigrr wrote:I am actually on my way out of the door Arnie, I do know that G I Gurdjieff is a name that comes up related to this.

Yes, I have a couple of his books...

lermanet_com

Postby lermanet_com » Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:14 pm

Post Person wrote:friendlynature: What is "The Picture?"

Arnie: you probably have saved alot of lives

Thanks,

Despite all the lerma is a nazi horsepoo and mudslinging

that was and still is my intent

lermanet_com

Postby lermanet_com » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:33 pm

whatntha wrote:Sorry for what you went through Arnie. This is a good post to show $cientology's true nature.

Pointing out one of Scientology's lies, with pictures and evidence, helps incite doubt...

brownjedi
PostPosted: 17 Aug 2006 02:43 Post subject: [Note]
They are unbelievble. The question that I ask now though is, if your "church" was accused of stealing copy paper wouldn't that set off a few warning bells? Like why is my church stealing copy paper?

Yes, not to mention planning to burglarize 135 government offices:
see the posting about that later today

someon asked how they were able to raid my home

It required LYING to US federal Judge Leonie Brinkema, even she finally remarked in open court, that in six inches of ex-parte filings (that means filings done without the defendant having the ability to respond) it was never once mentioned that the "stolen intellectual property" that the clams had to desperately recover... was in fact "nothing more than an innocent copy of a unsealed public court record form the cnetral district of california"

This pattern of conduct used to fool Judge Brinkema, was in fact the same pattern used to TRY to fool people about Robert Minton... they produced all these webbed documents... leaving out the KEY documents that painted a very different picture... as described by me in THIS THREAD on OCMB

magoo1

Postby magoo1 » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:44 am

Great to see the photos, Arnie!

I had seen a few of them, but certainly not all of those. Man!

You really did great getting all of those photos during such a
wild time. WAY TO GO!

My best :wink:

Tory/Magoo~ 8)

lermanet_com

Postby lermanet_com » Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:54 pm

magoo1 wrote:Great to see the photos, Arnie!

I had seen a few of them, but certainly not all of those. Man!

You really did great getting all of those photos during such a
wild time. WAY TO GO!

My best :wink:

Tory/Magoo~ 8)

There are 8 hours of video, I had a gal , a lawyer show up, that was a cabndidtate for the local county board elections ( we didnt win that one though ) and run her video cam, and my next door neighbor came right over with their camera.

These are video captures, not photos...

Im editing the raid footage down to something entertaining, including names, captions and advertisements for south park...

arnie lerma

tom_

Postby tom_ » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:40 pm

Ah, the old saying..... "A PICTURE SPEAKS A 1000 WORDS," certainly applies here.

Now anyone could ask the question why didn't other churches raid your home Arnie? And Dennis Erlich's too for that matter? Hmmmm.... why not
the Methodists, the Catholics, the Presbyterians, the Jews, the Greek
Orthodox, etc? Why only $cn? Is IT truly the Church of the Holy Law Suit? Doesn't take a mensa type to figure this one out.

This thread is a great reminder of what these creeps do to defectors and whistleblowers.

Tom
----------------
www.fairgamed.org

flippantmage

Postby flippantmage » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:08 pm

Having federal agents stand by while a bunch of kooky sociopaths raid your home is a civil liberties outrage. The good news is that maybe this might come to the general public's attention with South Park up for an Emmy with thier Scientology episode this year. I wonder what Matt and Trey will say when they win?

daisy

Postby daisy » Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:31 pm

Arnie & others,

Check out BTs2Free posting on the thread Good'ol Yarns #2 regarding the raid on Arnie's home.

BTs2Free

Postby BTs2Free » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:40 am

Arnie, just so you know, within a couple or a few days after the raid on your house, Warren and Davey did a briefing to the Int base with an entire slide show of the raid. Both Warren and Dave were bragging about this event to the base. They were really trying to show us that RTC had the power to basically do whatever the hell they wanted and that the law would back them up. I was shocked about how they went about treating you and the methods they used. Like SS Stormtroopers - exactly. What did I get out of this briefing and event? Besides feeling sick to my stomache and wondering if I still lived in the USofA, I realized that $cn will completely roll over any civil liberties and freedoms without even batting an eye. Glad to see you're still hanging in there man!

Love, BTs2Free
Hammering out of existence incorrect technology would include $cientology itself!

lermanet_com

Postby lermanet_com » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:23 pm

BTs2Free wrote:Arnie, just so you know, within a couple or a few days after the raid on your house, Warren and Davey did a briefing to the Int base with an entire slide show of the raid. Both Warren and Dave were bragging about this event to the base. They were really trying to show us that RTC had the power to basically do whatever the hell they wanted and that the law would back them up. I was shocked about how they went about treating you and the methods they used. Like SS Stormtroopers - exactly. What did I get out of this briefing and event? Besides feeling sick to my stomache and wondering if I still lived in the USofA, I realized that $cn will completely roll over any civil liberties and freedoms without even batting an eye. Glad to see you're still hanging in there man!

Love, BTs2Free

I really appreciate it when pieces of the puzzle seemingly fall out of the sky.. and to find that when they showed you guys that slideshow... it struck you the same way it strick me... while they were there I kept hearing the word..Gestapho... and Never again....

And I appreciate the personal risk you have taken in coming forward with this information.

Thank you

And I promise that I'll be here for you guys as long as I am able.

Arnie Lerma
WE COME BACK FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY

lermanet_com

Postby lermanet_com » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:43 pm

The materials called the FISHMAN AFFIDAVIT, which contained some of the pre 1978 OT1 thru OT8 materials, hasd been posted by Joe Harringtonton using the anon remalier system and the nickname SCAMIZDAT, however, Scientology's AGENTS said that they were FORGERIES.

Having done the same OT1 thru OTIII, I KNEW that those parts were the same, and I had the copy of the Fishman affidavit, which somebody has sent me. So I looked at it and I knew whatw as on the net was the real deal, and it was because scientology called it a FORGERY that I was MOVED to Scan, and ocr the FISHMAN AFFIDAVIT, and i was in very bad shape, so I scanned what I could and then retyped the rest, and posted it to PROVE because of the fact it was a court record that it was the real deal.

I knew Iw as running substantial risk of being sued for copyright, but the UPSIDE was that it would PROVE that the FISHMAN aff was the REAL DEAL, as Scientology stated UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY IN COURT.

And not only in MY case, but in Karin Spank's case, and in RTC vs FACTNet...

I tried very hard not to alter the document but then got nailed for not commenting on it.. heh.. when my intent was to preserve the integirity of the document. Im the guy that added the lines (uploaders comments in brackets) about the images and the like..

yes, once again I am listening to lies, which leaves me to assume that the poster is propagating LIES being fed to them by OSA..

and remember, it is

The DEVIL who is the LIAR.

ball of fluff wrote:However, if you are referring to the Fischman affidavit stuff, well, there are many critics including myself view those as forgeries.

And I checked with people who would know.

Dear fluff,

I have the following as evidence., what do you have? besides:
Argument by False Authority - Fallacious Argument
Appeal to widespread belief
Argument by Error of Fact
Argument byPious Fraud

What "evidence" do you have?
I have shown you mine, show me yours..

RealityWillTell

Postby RealityWillTell » Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:19 pm

Bumped to get it back above the FEE$ONE attack on this board by juju!

Return to “Opinions & Debate”