Scientology SCAM "IAS" FRAUD stockpiling $$$ & MONEY issues

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Karen#1

Re: Scientology SCAM "IAS" FRAUD to stockpile $$$ & Ideal O

Post by Karen#1 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:29 pm

From: Church of Scientology Chicago <cofsillinois@earthlink.net>
Date: December 13, 2012 3:04:07 AM GMT+01:00
To: "Chicago@Scientology.net" <Chicago@Scientology.net>
Cc: Chicago OTC Dir Comm <dircomm@chicago-otcommittee.org>
Subject: The Latest Premier Benefactors!!!

Click here to make a donation now!

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:35 am

Megabucks IAS Donor. Multi- millions donated and donated and donated....

Some Koolaid drinkers are are so deeply in the Black Hole that they cannot see.
Take Bob Duggan. A brilliant entrepreneur who has made a fortune all on his own endeavors.
You would think he would be smart enough to not get fooled by Miscavige.
Does he never rEAD THE iNTERNET ?

He was the mentor of Reed Slatkin. Not on the shady criminal aspect, Slatkin went rougue all his own, but how to invest in growth and so on.
He did see the writing on the wall and extricated himself long before Slatkin's downfall.

Here's my son Alexander with Bob Duggan at the Santa Barbara beach.

But here's the incredulous information
Bob Duggan gave $15 million to the "IAS" International Association of Scientologists and multi-millions to other fund raising scams of the Church. For this he received this Trophy.

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:04 am

Milking the 501C3 to extort money cannibalizing its own membership and eating them alive...
You will never EVER find the Church of Scientology helping

1) Battered women's shelters
2) Feeding the hungry
3) Giving homeless people some Christmas Cheer
4)Helping Shelter dogs get adopted before euthanasia
OR any one one 100 different acts of Charity.

Their idea of CHARITY is to get the public to BUY more Way to Happiness Booklets
to get up their Sales Stats !

CHARITY = Pay the Church MOAR !

Volunteer Ministers are not funded from Church coffers. NEW donations are scammed out of a gullible public.
I believe one of the worst things that ever happened on so called "Religious" recognition is that Scientology INC could morph into a more greedy and sadistic and abusive entity hiding under "religious cloaking." There is a major loophole in how Religions are treated. Religions are exempted from all kinds of conduct a corporation would never get away with.
These loop holes need to be closed. Abusive "religions" breaking the law and hiding under "ministerial exemption" must be held accountable.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:31 pm

Karen#1 wrote:Milking the 501C3 to extort money cannibalizing its own membership and eating them alive...
You will never EVER find the Church of Scientology helping

1) Battered women's shelters
2) Feeding the hungry
3) Giving homeless people some Christmas Cheer
4)Helping Shelter dogs get adopted before euthanasia
OR any one one 100 different acts of Charity.
Because:

Battered women are PTS.
The hungry and the homeless are out exchange downstat DBs.
Dogs don't have thetans. (A sea org staff member was adamant about that one.)
Besides dogs are on the fifth dynamic and it's the third dynamic (Scientology organization) that's
most important and the one for which it's the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics
to support to the exclusion of all else.

When I was on staff I occasionally voiced my concern for ecological problems. My senior who had
recently completed OT 3 and was into making money, making more money, etc. said that I should
take my attention off that and realign myself to only worry about making Scientology succeed.
I.e., making money, making more money, etc. He added that we would be able to fix the fifth
dynamic situation very easily once we had cleared the planet.

Clearing the planet: That really means getting all its cash, doesn't it?
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:00 pm

Scientology Promotional flyers emphasize their buildings. Big flamboyant BUILDINGS and how beautiful they are inside.
A bunch of locals strap themselves up to the limit to give, give, give.
But they giving to the Landlord, Church of Scientology International.
It will not be "owned" locally.
It will be owned by the "Mother" Church who will then lease it back to the locals.
The "mother church" that has already stockpiled a few billion in offshore accounts.
No taxes paid.
No audits of books.
Money swallowed in and no accounting ever.

Part 2 of the money extortion is that money is now needed for the RENOVATIONS.

The ultimate Joker is the Super Power Building in Clearwater. Lying there empty for 26 years or so, $189 million+ sucked out for an empty shell of a building.
"Groundbreaking ceremony" some 18 years ago. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Some entities can get away with anything !

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:30 pm

“There is something just totally cool about being British”.
Tim & Caroline Richardson.

It is totally cool if you have the famous British sense of humor, which allows you to see that CoS is a joke. But if you are a humorless idiot like Tim and Caroline, you will be donating money to the cult until you run out of it. Guess who is laughing now!
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

i-Betty

Post by i-Betty » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:37 am

Plus, no Brit would use the word 'ass' in place of 'arse', particularly not Brummies (people from Birmingham) who typically have an extremely pronounced regional dialect, and a take-no-prisoners attitude to a British person attempting to sound 'American'. :D

idle morgue

Post by idle morgue » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:28 am

Karen ~ thank you for posting all of this! It is great!! I hope you are in touch with Theodore Babbitt, attorney for Luis Garcia and their FRAUD case against David Miscavige and The Church of Scientology. Your promo package is pretty incriminating. Do you know anything of what is happening in that case. Some of these donors need to contact him right away!!

FRAUD is rampant and is the operating basis of Scientology - all of it!! As soon as Luis Garcia has won his case - I will be asking for my donations back from the IAS and Super Power - they are going to be specializing in refunds very soon. Also, this case can potentially shut them down - no more extortion on the routing form, donos to get on Oat Tea levels!

This is our year es pees ~ 2013 ~ the year Scientology died!

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:24 am

As mentioned in last post, there are numerous OT VIIs and OT VIIIs that fall on their heads after these massive "donations" to the "Church" of Scientology to become advanced human beings.

Richie Acunto owner of "Survival Insurance" was also raped by the "Church of Scientology. An insurance broker with a head office and other satellite offices, he started giving money to the Church in such abundance that he was no longer paying his staff.
Richie Acunto (left side) next to Tiziano who recently released the "RAP" video.

He did a $10 million dollar donation to the IAS which was other people's money (wealthy Iranians) not so long before he went into complete bankruptcy.

He has lost his Beverly Hills Home and is now going around with a beggar bowl to "borrow" money to survive from others. His partner Sue Mcfarlane died within the last year of cancer in her 50s. On OT VII for years and years, reporting to Flag for her sec checks and "crimes " every 6 months. They removed her Facebook page quickly after her death.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:30 pm

Until I got my new phone number there was a freewinds registrar phoning me. I didn't answer
as I had just left the so called church and was on my way out of it. The person called at
11 p.m., midnight, 2 a.m. and 4 a.m. Although I didn't answer the phone I got this super
friendly and TR repeat insistent voice using my name and telling me to pick up. I felt very
intimidated by that intrusion.

The etiquette I have been taught is, unless there's an emergency,
no phone calls between 9 p.m. and 9 a.m. In the wog business I worked in we didn't phone
anyone in the morning until after 10 a.m.

Are the weird hour phone calls standard operating procedure (SOP)? Is that a tactic used
to set people off their guard and get compliance and money from them? Or was that
particular registrar doing something uniquely aberrant to the organization's practices?
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:22 pm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++

Want to bet the IRS were not shown these statements from L Ron Hubbard ?

How very convenient that "Religious" exemption was needed to avoid taxes and dramatize their unconscionable Human trafficking slavery of lock down, no contact with outside world and with a pittance of a salary. In-bound Sea Org members sign a huge amount of documents. This is new. They sign they are voluntarily joining this entity , that they will never sue, never to do this, never do that, all human rights are signed away by clever Legal Language.

That's right, new staff are VOLUNTARILY going to slave their lives away, have no children, receive almost no pay, frequently get sleep deprivation, be chased down like prey if they try to escape, be abused, screamed at, spat on, lick bathrooms with their tongues VOLUNTARILY !
The sadism has been defined as "Religious Discipline" in the Headley case.

Do you see this Amnesty? All Staff were encouraged to write up their most intimate secrets, their very private misdeeds, their transgressions with the PRETENSE that this would be inviolate. But guess what ?
Amnesties pretend that the Ethics files are "Cleared" and all past transgressions are forgiven, til the person is back in Ethics handling "Knowledge Reports" of what they have already supposedly taken an Amnesty for.

This data has been used to publish mean spirited Black propaganda about any individual who confessed and then spoke up about Church abuses. Vengeance and Retaliation are the key words of Scientology Inc.
The Religion that retaliates its adherents mafia style using propaganda with a dark and evil mindset.
Hence the 600 or so hate pages they have on the internet against former long term members who are now whistleblowers.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
You too can have your picture taken with David Miscavige for $5 million bucks non refundable.

No taxes, all rushed to off shore accounts while the US Tax payer pays the medical bills of Sea Org members and pays the cities for Police, Fire and city services used extensively by the "Church"

Heck for $10 million YOU can be featured on the cover on IMPACT magazine.

The Heroes of SCIENTOLOGY INC are those that give MORE ! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Will that be cash ? Visa ? MC ? AMEX ?

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:33 am

The IRS found that these organizations are beneficial to society as a Whole ~

"Religious exemption"

The IRS says we are a Religion, "Religious Taxemption" give us ALL you money for our Offshore accounts !

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:24 am

You too can have your picture taken with David Miscavige for $5 million bucks non refundable.

No taxes, all rushed to off shore accounts while the US Tax payer pays the medical bills of Sea Org members and pays the cities for Police, Fire and city services used extensively by the "Church"

Heck for $10 million YOU can be featured on the cover on IMPACT magazine.

The Heroes of SCIENTOLOGY INC are those that give MORE ! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Will that be cash ? Visa ? MC ? AMEX ?

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:58 am

My good friend Wilfried helpfully publishes this for the German Public.

This is one of my ongoing presents to OSA INT and Miscavige for their hate pages on the Internet :o :o :o :o

http://www.wilfriedhandl.com/blog/?p=7467

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:39 am

IDEAL ORG note below
It is reported that Miscavige has paid off at least a dozen Sea Org Members to keep them from blowing the whistle.
Can anyone be bribed to cover up criminal acts that break the law ?
Angie Blankenship for the previous 20 years was(Miscavige's personal programs Operator.) Now living a cosy life in Santa Monica by the beach in California.
In the SP Hole for years as a Holee.
Also In-charge of Sp Hole, senior to all the prisoners. Ahh the stories she could tell. Money was more important. Big bucks.

She signed a non-disclosure agreement with a tidy "religious" pay off from "religious donations" extorted out of the rank and file.

Likewise Tommy Davis (Former Scientology Inc Spokesman and Tom Cruise Valet and servant) Muzzled, gagged, signed away.

Likewise Bob Wright Ideal Org Construction Chief. Nice money, big money. Hush Hush money.

CLEARWATER, FL -- December 3, 2009 -- Bob Wright, international construction supervisor for the Church of Scientology, looks over design renderings as he tours the new Flag Building, which will be the largest Scientology church in the world, during a tour at the international spiritual headquarters for the Church of Scientology in Clearwater, Fla., on Thursday, December 3, 2009.
Copyright:© 2010 Chip Litherland Photography

What happened to the "Billion year" sea Org contract ? :oops: :oops: :oops:
I guess one really believes in it at the time of signing up

I am re-posting this one because the now blown Bob Wright was a Construction Manager from the fraudulent IDEAL Org scam. Cannibilize existing mailing lists and suck the blood out of the them for Scientology Inc Real Estate !

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Return to “Opinions & Debate”