Scientology SCAM "IAS" FRAUD stockpiling $$$ & MONEY issues

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
i-Betty

Re: Scientology SCAM "IAS" FRAUD to stockpile $$$ & Ideal O

Post by i-Betty » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:32 pm

3 things:

It angers me that an actor (not a doctor, not a fire-fighter, not a soldier, not a nurse, not a member of the Red Cross, not a policemen, not a human rights activist, but an actor) can use his position to jump the queue when it comes to government.

Wieber, how beyond fury-inducing that must have been! What if somebody literally has NO money?

That is some amazing quality work in TC's office. The people who worked on that building are craftsmen who could make a really good living in the real world. If only they knew how valued they and their work would be if they left Scientology.

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:13 pm

And let us not forget that it was the Clinton Administration's IRS that gave the 501C3 Tax exemption.

I was talking to someone who spent thousands of hours working quietly in the background doing the paper work on all of this.
Miscavige liked to take the glory like he was some one man band that pulled off Tax exemption, but in reality, it was a vast amount of people working thousands of hours filling in a large room full of banker's boxes of spread sheets and so on.
This person told me how he worked so hard, truly believing that the abuse within would reverse and lighten up of "tax exemption was gotten."
He thought the insanities within, expecially by Miscavige were a result of heavy tax burdens and the war with the IRS etc.
However, once the 501C3 was gotten, punishments and brutality actually soared and doubled, trebled and went off the Charts. Miscavige and his enablers felt themselves to be invincible.
The US Government had given them Religious exemption !

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:00 am

i-Betty wrote:Wieber, how beyond fury-inducing that must have been! What if somebody literally has NO money?
No money? No problem. With some coaching and drilling the person goes to the bank and gets a loan to buy a car and gives Scientology the money.

Fortunately in my case it didn't work. The bank turned down the loan but at the same time I didn't want to get the loan. I was about three months away from being on staff and about three or four more years in debt. That's about what it took to pay off what I owed from what I had borrowed for Scientology while I was on staff.

I thought they were my friends and they cared about me. They don't, they want the money. They don't care if you go completely into debt and can't pay. They have the money. The person who borrowed to give it to them has the debt. That's who the collectors go after, not the so called church.

I'm sure the directive to do that came right from the top - first from Hubbard and now from Miscavige. It's heartless, ruthless and without conscience.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:04 am

Inurement
Inurement

Inurement
Inurement

Inurement
Inurement
Doris Lessing

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:28 am

From: "timbutler@celebritycentre.org" <timbutler@celebritycentre.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012
Subject: Uncle Sam Says...

The "Church" of Scientology uses Police Officers, 911 services, Fire and paramedic services, street services such as street lighting, FREE medical for Sea org members, all at TAX payer expense. How much does the "Church" pay into local City council budgets ?

We have a cruel malicious entity getting a free pass on Tax Exemption.
This is wrong.
None of the Abuse would be able to continue if it was deemed a Business.
The Abuse and Gulag continues because it is a "Religion."

"Religious" exemption given as a free pass to extreme internal abuse under the guise of "Religious Discipline."

dirty hippie

Post by dirty hippie » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:49 am

Karen#1 wrote:And let us not forget that it was the Clinton Administration's IRS that gave the 501C3 Tax exemption.

I was talking to someone who spent thousands of hours working quietly in the background doing the paper work on all of this.
Miscavige liked to take the glory like he was some one man band that pulled off Tax exemption, but in reality, it was a vast amount of people working thousands of hours filling in a large room full of banker's boxes of spread sheets and so on.
This person told me how he worked so hard, truly believing that the abuse within would reverse and lighten up of "tax exemption was gotten."
He thought the insanities within, expecially by Miscavige were a result of heavy tax burdens and the war with the IRS etc.
However, once the 501C3 was gotten, punishments and brutality actually soared and doubled, trebled and went off the Charts. Miscavige and his enablers felt themselves to be invincible.
The US Government had given them Religious exemption !

The general public is understanding this cult, more every day. They know why Scientology has so much cash, where the money comes from. There are books, new people speaking out, new reports of abuse and malfeasance every month, almost every week if you're paying attention. But I think the public has yet to understand, 1. The literal army of slave labor. 2. The myriad ways Scientology exploits their official status as a religion. Folks don't understand just how cynical the Scientology leadership is. I'd say, imagine if the tobacco companies had all the protection, privacy and tax advantages of a religion, and enjoyed all the ambiguities of law concerning "religious workers." they'd be a nightmare. Scientology is like that or worse. Internally they have the most, cold-hearted company store on the planet.

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:20 am

In any entity, anywhere in the world, the person responsible for the image, delivery and ethics of the entity is the
Person holding the Watch

http://news.yahoo.com/could-belgium-bri ... 21804.html

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:34 am

A phrase is Popular culture these days is
"The_____________experience"
The Girlfriend Experience
The Cruiseship Experience
The Alaska Experience. etc
No where does it get pounded more than on Ebay.
They are going for
The "Ebay Buyer Experience".
Major internal rules and regulations to do everything to please the buyer.(free shipping, returns in 14 days, 1 day shipping, bullet proof shipping etc.)
So I was musing on
The IAS REG Experience
IAS REG EXPERIENCE. Gang Bang. 4 against one public. Bang on the door even at midnight. Enter from a back door. Arrive unannounced, Intention to overwhelm :
Here it starts
**YOU UNDERSTAND the game.
*YOU are on that special list, the trusted list.
**We can give you an "eyes only" briefing.
**The truth is the INDIES are being funded by the Big pharmaceutical companies.
**They are all out to destroy the Church.
**Your kids are asleep in the next bedroom.
*Would you want them to grow up with Scientology GONE ?
**Do you want your grandchildren to be born with no Scientology on this planet ?
*We actually need $100,000 TONIGHT, but we are going to go easy on you and let you pay only $30,000.
**But We need this $30,000 from you tonight.
Don't hold back.
**What about your 401K ? Your IRAs ? Your savings account ? Retirement accounts? College for kids saving accounts ? ROTH IRAs?
**Those gold bars you have, your gold coin collection, your rolex watch collection?
*All those credit cards you can put the payment down on?
**All that Equity in this beautiful home you can take out another Trust Deed ?
*You already have the POSTULATE and INTENTION to give it to us, the IAS.
*You already knew when you let us in the door, that you WANTED to do "the greatest good".
**It is only INTENTION. It is only the POSTULATE. To hell with the mechanics of the MEST universe.
*You are senior to MEST.
**You are the stuff of which postulates are made.
**Let's not go all night, you WANT to give the $30,000.
**Open up you wallet and give the credit card right now or write a check.
*Do I have your agreement ?
*There ! I can see you smile !
*You have only $879,000 more to give us before we can declare you Patron Meritorius.
*We promise to not hit on you for 7 days, OK ?

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:03 pm

IAS by confirmed accounts has stockpiled $1.5 billion.

As it relentlessly extorts and milks the same cows dry for more and more money, it fails to reveal just how much is stockpiled in offshore accounts.

Remember, there is no public accounting EVER.
The claim that IAS uses its stockpile for good deeds is HOGWASH.

New money is extorted for new "good deeds" which is "Volunteer Ministers" distributing PAID FOR "Way to Happiness" Booklets.

It is disturbing and fraudulent to claim world emergencies for cash needed NOW NOW NOW ~~ give more MOAR money to the "Church."

No accounting. No revelation of how much bled out of the public and where it goes.
IAS may well be the biggest scam Scientology Inc gets away wit, thumbing its nose at all
Goverments while the "regges" (money extorters at 10% commission) laugh all the way to
the bank, leaving in their wake bankrupt families and houses going into foreclosure.

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:01 pm

Every day of the year, at least 10x a day, the average Scientologist is asked for money via Email. The "Church" is asking for money. The Church wants the money NOW !

With billions stockpiled, it is not enough.

They want MOAR !

Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 23:57:40 -0800
Subject: Need a last minute gift? Give the gift that keeps on giving
Message-ID: <96fb6314e8d19785c43ca4f4673e8d06@lists.scientology.net>

This holiday season, give someone you love a gift to guarantee their eternity: a Lifetime Membership in the IAS.

By giving them a Lifetime Membership in the IAS, they become part of the movement that is creating a better world.

One of the benefits of being a Lifetime Member of the IAS is that they won't need to renew their membership every year.

Your support of the IAS literally translates into thousands of lives saved from the grip of drugs, students who can now study and crime-ridden communities living with happiness and trust.

Visit our website today by clicking on the link below and gift a Lifetime Membership. Your support is what guarantees their eternity!

Best regards,

Desiree Tauzin
IAS Administrations
on behalf of the IAS

Gift a Lifetime Membership, and receive the special red IAS holiday hoodie (for children) or IAS holiday T-shirt (for adults) in red or green.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:43 pm

Karen#1 wrote:One of the benefits of being a Lifetime Member of the IAS is that they won't need to renew their membership every year.
But don't for a nanosecond think that a lifetime membership makes you immune to being hit on to hand over large quantities of your money.

There are membership levels and if you don't donate to increase your level you are a downstat! and a DB!

https://whyweprotest.net/community/thre ... ney.37131/
On March 30, 2009, on whyweprotest.net, pooks wrote:Below is an Dec 2006 IAS Membership Brochure. The amount of money for some of the rankings changed. For example, a Patron used to be $40,000, it's now $ 50,000, and a yearly membership changed from $300.00 to $450.00.

Here's the current dono/status memberships for the IAS with pins, plaques, statues, bells and whistles. The statues are ornate and tacky as per standard tech.

Lifetime membership $3,000 (used to be $2,000)

Lifetime memberships are not listed in the Impact Mag

Sponsor: $5,000

Crusader: $10,000

Honor Roll: $20,000 or "Helping 20 people become member of the IAS"

Sponsors, Crusaders and Honor Roll are only listed once in the IAS Mags.

Senior Honor Roll: "Helping 100 or more people become member of the
IAS contributing to IAS expansion in some stellar fashion"-- no money amount.

Patron: $50,000
Patron with Honors: $100,000
Patron Meritorious: $250,000
Silver Meritorious: $500,000 (was $750,000 prior to February 2005)
Gold Meritorious: $1,000,000
Platinum Meritorious: $2,500,000
Diamond Meritorious: $5,000,000
Patron Laureate: $10,000,000
Doris Lessing

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:29 am

The International "Landlords" have accounts in the hundreds of millions of dollars. This is rarely disclosed to new prey descended on to cough up more money for a new "Ideal Org."
The new Ideal org is never owned locally.
It is LEASED back to the locals from the "Mother" Church.
So the locals pay for a Church that they think is their local Church
until they are handed their SP declare.
Luis Garcia of Orange County paid in $300,000 towards the orange county
"ideal org" but was uninvited to its Grand opening because he was already declared a Suppressive Person !
Orange County Org is now seriously Tax delinquent
https://markrathbun.wordpress.com/tag/s ... ge-county/

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:19 am

The IAS is the dominant arm of Scientology. IAS regges now can scream and shout and TRUMP mere executives in the Orgs.
They are scooping in the bucks, so they are now TOP DOG.

It really is an ultimate SCAM. Give us ALL your money. When you make more money, Give that to us AS well.
Miscavige builds up the October Annual event as THE prime purpose of Scientology INC. A runaway fund raising machine.

Yes, to scoop out your money, in exchange for NOTHING. The audience is overwhelmed with Hollywood Special Effects, light flashing, thunderous music, with little anecdotes of unbelievable stories of how so and so changed the face of the planet with Scientology !

Heck, for $5 million dollars you too can stand on the stage and bow to Miscavige while he places the Medal of Valor on you.
For a $10 million dollar donation, you can be on the cover of the IAS magazine, called IMPACT !

You may also receive a lot of *special favors* such as Sea Org labor to pimp up the value of your Real Estate..

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:32 pm

Sorry, can't resist. I've held back on doing this with this image for six or seven times
viewing it. Putting words in David Miscavige's mouth is just too entertaining. Scientology
calls it 'Joking and Degrading.' I and a great many others call it satire.
Doris Lessing

El Jefe'

Re: Scientology SCAM "IAS" FRAUD to stockpile money (and Id

Post by El Jefe' » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:04 pm

Demented LRH wrote:“560 governments adopting LRH Tech”

How is that possible? The number of countries which the UN membership is less than 150.

On the other hand, this ad may be a reference to Marcab government and other galactic governments.

Well, lets see:

North Korea
Iran
Joseph Kony
Burma. . .

Only 556 to go!

Return to “Opinions & Debate”