One opened, more to come!
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:16 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:20 am 

ROTFLOL!

Good ones, J.Swift, Jr :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy New Year to you! :wink:

Tory/Magoo~~ 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:37 am 

Quote:
The most glaring PR change I noticed about this event was that there were NO Scientology celebrities present, at least none I could see. I walked around the front of the "auditor-orium" before the event began. I was looking for celebs because I knew I was going to do this report on OCMB. I wanted to name names.

I suppose even the stupid ones were told to stay away by their advisors.

The non celebrity occasion is proof positive that the kult is now thought of as the one thing not to be associated with celebrity wise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:44 pm 

Thank's for this frontline report Swift! :D - I note that you're not so 'outed' that they can recognize you and throw you the hell out while screaming about your crimes and such..

:onebounce:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:34 pm 

J. Swift Jr. wrote:
The power of KISS not only brought LRH back to life but gave him an auroa.

I... want to RPF all night... and sec check every day!

Great post, Swifty! Like others here, I greatly miss your posts of Co$ junk mail and the witty commentary that accompanies the scans. Please don't be such a stranger to the board (and feel free to PM me if there's anything I can do to help).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:38 pm 

Swift Jr. is incredibly funny. He cracks me up all the time. His idea for a Scientology event to be like a KISS concert is spot on. I think the world is ready for a new, headbanging Scientology LRH and DM metal band! Here is a photo, let's have a contest for the name of the new band and the name of its first world tour!

/

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:46 pm 

Mr swift,

I'm especially interested in covert hypnosis these days..

What can you tell us about their use of bright strobe lights
during this newyears group delusion orgy?

Intensity, number of flashes, estimate of flash rate etc..

what statements were made just before the flashes and what were made immediately after them...

More than last event? etc

regards

Arnie Lerma

PS: welcome back

Harry Aarons in
THE JOURNAL OF HYPNOTISM
Vol 1 # 4 November 1951
(emphasis in original)

"hypnosis is entirely a mental state,
in which the dominant subjective mind
believes implicitly
whatever it is told to believe"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:44 am 

Mr. Lerma, I would like to publicly thank you for all of your help and advice during my sabbatical. It meant a lot to me. I will be glad to comment upon the use of hypnotic techniques at the event in a subsequent post in this thread as the subject certainly merits discussion. For now, however, I would like to continue on with my general discussion of the evening. Therefore, please allow me to direct your attention to the second person the unholy Scientology Trinity, and that would be the Son who sacrificed the Father upon the Altar of Vistaril, David Miscavige.

After the musical Scientainment had ended, the curtain dropped briefly for a set change. Behind the curtains the pizza-fueled stage crew were rolling out the grand foam gold columns, arches, and yes, the tiny podium from which, for this magical night, the mightiest Thetan now living on the planet would speak. The crowd was in a euphoric state following the exciting Scientainment. They exploded into applause when the curtain at the Shrine rose. The grand set was bathed in beautiful light. DM was in the building and it was time for COB RTC to get down to the serious business of reviewing the massive successes of 2006 and discussing the battle plan for 2007. Another installment in the grand space opera that had begun seventy-five million years ago was about to begin on Teegeeack in the fabled City of the Angels where L. Ron Hubbard had once written many famous screenplays, the names of which escape me at the moment.

David Miscavige, Chairman of the Board, Religious Technology Center, mounted his podium amidst tumultuous applause and the obligatory standng ovation. If you know the truth about David Miscavige as we all do, it becomes spiritually difficult to feign applause for this very vile and evil man. DM is the man who effectively killed LRH by failing to have the stricken Scientology founder transported to a hopsital after the first stroke. This man who now stood at center stage soaking up applause had ruthlessly destroyed Hubbard's widow; stole Hubbard's fortune by changing the will; demolished Annie and Pat Broeker whom LRH had made the rightful heirs to his post; brutally disposed of all of his competition by use of merciless RPF programs, and, in concert with the CST shadowmen, took over Scientology. DM is the ruthless criminal who had clawed his way to the top of the Cult of Scientology by walking on the backs of his victims and he did so shamelessly. This is what makes DM scary: Mess with him and he will have his paid thugs mess you up, as his many victims can testify. And yet there I was in the audience applauding him as I mocked up being a Scientologist. I detested myself for applauding Miscavige but when in Rome....

DM opened by breathlessly and quickly reciting stats to the audience as slides flashed by too quickly on the big screens. DM spit out stats faster than LRH could chug a fifth of Barbados Rum and down a dozen pinks and grays for breakfast. DM had drilled himself flat and delivered the stats flublessly with Tone 40 intention. I myself believed every single stat given because DM would never lie about stats. In any case, I knew that DM's stats were true for him and that is all that matters in Scientology: What is true for you is true for you. Case in point: DM said that Scientology had more column inches of press in 2006 than at any time in its history. An issue of People with TomKat was included in a photo montage that flashed onscreen. Obviously, DM counts stories about Scientology celebs towards his stat of column inches of press. Furthermore, DM also counts negative press about CoS for his stat of column inches. What this reveals is that quantity is more important than quality or honesty when it comes to Scientology stats. DM said that Scientology's website had gotten 24,000,000 hits in 2006. But what this really means and if those hits translated into bodies in the shop were not discussed by Mr. Miscavige It could be the case that 70% of the hits were people popping in to look at the freak show/train wreck that is Scientology. DM does not discriminate in his stats. He does not discriminate critical column inches from positive column inches of press. All DM did was to take total column inches and tell the crowd that it was all a great big win for Scientology in the press in 2006.

DM then showed the crowd his real estate portfolio of Ideal Orgs and missions and presented them as stats with an uptrend. But again, this was quantity over quality, a stat for the sake of a stat. Frankly, any group with money can purchase buildings. Scientology's challenge will be to fill those buildings with staff and publics. However, as Dr. Shannon commented in another thread, some weeks FSO has no one, or only one person, in EPF, and the new staff replacing TTC staff drop out quickly. Further, as Tory observed, some missions have only a husband and wife on staff and maybe a few part time volunteers. So what was DM really saying? IMO, all he was really saying was that Scientology purchased and rented lot of property in 2006. He did not describe how these properties were going to be staffed, and, he ignored the debacle of the Super Power Project completely.

Twelve new OT VIII's @ $360,000 each = $4,320,000 for DM. Why, that money will buy a building somewhere. DM wants to make New OT VIII easier and faster to reach so he can buy more real estate! GO OT today!

My analysis of DM's mission stats were that Scientology had rented a lot of small retail shops to function as Scientology store front churches. Yet I was in Scientology's Testing Center on Hollywood Blvd. a few months ago on a Saturday when the Boulevard was jammed with people. The testing center, a rented retail store, was semi-squalid, downstat, and deserted -- and this place is supposed to be an upstat testing center in a prime Scientology area. This testing center is supposed to support LA Day and ASHO by getting bodies into the shop. A New OT VIII named Randy -- who has been in Scientology for 30 years -- was the IC. He certainly wasn't generating any stats that I could see. This place has a flat panel tv in front of the store. You see it as you walk in and it loops a Scieno event where Tom Cruise is schreeching about psychiatry. There is an E-Meter for stress tests, some books, a few more flat screens on the walls, and a small course room in back. My point is that there is a huge gap between DM's stats and the actual reality. If the Testing Center on Hollywood Blvd. can't generate traffic on a crowded summer day, then what will all of those smaller missions be able to do? All of the new Ideal Orgs and missions will be pointless if they have no staff and no raw meat. This is why I say that a lot of what DM did was to offer unrefined stats for the sake of offering stats.

/

Last edited by J. Swift on Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:26 am, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:08 am 

David Miscavige did one of the absolutely most shocking things I have ever seen in Scientology during his 2007 New Year's Eve slide series. He was speaking of psychiatry when a picture of what certainly looked like a cartoon hand grenade appeared on the two big screens. The cartoon hand grenade looked something like this: :

Next, there was a cartoon explosion that looked something like this:

Then, chillingly, this single word appeared on the big screens:

The crowd stood to its feet and roared its approval with massive cheering and applause. DM said words to the effect that Scientology had to oblierate psychiatry, and that means obliterate as in completely destroy. DM's use of a cartoon hand grenade detonating to obliterate psychiarty is certainly a violence-inciting tactic. One could count the time in microseconds before lawsuits were served and screams of persection arose from CoS if the APA used such violent images and said it wanted to destroy Scientology. Yet, here was DM offering an extremely violent and terroristic image to his Church. Dave: Did you think this would go unreported by the critics? Correct me if I am wrong, but I saw a cartoon hand grenade explode. I know the word "OBLITERATION" appeared. This is shocking and massively irresponsible public behavior for the COB RTC to engage in at such a high profile event.

DM then said that although psychiatrists required eight years of medical training that CCHR had gotten 21 of their licenses revoked in the past two months. DM did not name names or describe any circumstances, but he did have Scientology take full credit for the loss of these licenses.

Tom Cruise's movie career and reputation were destroyed in large measure due to his ignorant and hostile attacks on psychiatry and the use of medicines to treat depression. Tom Cruise looked like a dangerous cultic buffoon when he went ballistic on Matt Lauer's show.

David Miscavige is a high school drop out who operates a cult based upon a secret $360,000 story about the souls of dead space aliens clustering to people -- and yet he wants to destroy psychiatry and replace it with Scientology. This is why Scientology is collapsing: It offers a bizarre and secret story about why people have problems and then proposes an equally bizarre and expensive cure that uses an E-Meter. Scientology then attacks people who criticize its cosmology and methods. This is why people look at the Scientology scene and choose to avoid it altogether. And DM's use of a cartoon hand grenade does not help the Scientology scene.

I am informing the American Psychiatric Association of Mr. Miscavige's actions. The APA needs to take note of this very violent image of a hand grenade being used against psychiatry by Scientology. The US Gov't needs to be informed of Mr. Miscavige's wholly inappropriate and violent use of a cartoon hand grenade. Post-911, such violent representations are highly inappropriate, particularly when offered by a public figure who supposedly stands for, "A world without war, crime, or insanity."

It is factually insane, warlike, and criminal to use an image of exploding hand grenade to illustrate the way in which your group intends to destroy its opposition.

David Miscavige continues to be militant, militaristic, and violent in outlook.

/

Last edited by J. Swift on Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:38 am 

Swift wrote:
One could count the time in microseconds before lawsuits were served and screams of persection arose from CoS if the APA used such violent images and said it wanted to destroy psychiatry.

They'd rather like it I think... Must be a typo. :D

Wow! - That's scary as hell. DM using rethoric like that. - But just let him keep on with it. This stuff will raise eyebrows all over the place.

In fact, I'm certain that some of the people there starts thinking of getting the hell away because of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:47 am 

SchwimmelPuckel wrote:
Swift wrote:
One could count the time in microseconds before lawsuits were served and screams of persection arose from CoS if the APA used such violent images and said it wanted to destroy psychiatry.

They'd rather like it I think... Must be a typo. :D

Wow! - That's scary as hell. DM using rethoric like that. - But just let him keep on with it. This stuff will raise eyebrows all over the place.

In fact, I'm certain that some of the people there starts thinking of getting the hell away because of it.

Hi SchwimmelPuckel. You are correct. I did make a typo and thanks for catching it. The sentence has been corrected and reads:

Quote:
One could count the time in microseconds before lawsuits were served and screams of persection arose from CoS if the APA used such violent images and said it wanted to destroy Scientology.

And yes, it was scary to see and hear DM in person using such violent images.

/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:56 am 

A creepy sci-fi cult built from the absolute blithering lunacy of a mad science fiction writer has done no less than declare war on a legitimate branch of medicine.

Because the root doctrine says that these medical professionals are reincarnated members of Xenu’s secret police force. How and why does anyone defend the lunatic tripe that is $cientology?

This grenade info really should be covered by every major news network, and law enforcement should be looking into it as well. Thanks J. Swift.

-L. Ron Hubbard Jr.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:14 am 

Heh.. I wonder why DM is on about the war on the evil psychs at an event like that. That's a change from when i was in. Many of the people attending has to be public, who still believes that $cientology is about making lives better for themselves and others. Spiritual freedom and all that... DM shoots the 'gradient' in the scam to pieces here.

That's why I think he just scared some people clear out of $cientology.

We can hope that some of them reports this, so that it reaches the broad public. - I think DM detonated that handgrenade on his foot!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:37 am 

You're absolutely right J. Swift, it is amazing that DM would be that crazy as to have that grenade depiction in this day and age post 9/11. No one in our terror conscious society in their right mind would have such a blatant violent depiction!

With what they did to Keith Henson for what he wrote in a post it just boggles the mind that DM's direct underlings wouldn't try to talk him out of it!

Also, you are right SP! That little show had to scare a few people awake (or at least started them thinking)!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:52 pm 

J. Swift wrote:
He was speaking of psychiatry when a picture of what certainly looked like a cartoon hand grenade appeared on the two big screens. The cartoon hand grenade looked something like this: :

Next, there was a cartoon explosion that looked something like this:

Then, chillingly, this single word appeared on the big screens:

The crowd stood to its feet and roared its approval with massive cheering and applause.(emphasis mine)

This is the bit that is really scary!

Swift, you mentioned applauding for DM so as not to stand out in the crowd. I'm sure we've all had some similar experience. Tell me, did you feel obliged to applaud and stand up with the crowd on this statement? I'm kinda hoping you say yes to this; it might mean that others in the crowd did the same thing for the same reason.

RealityWillTell wrote:
You're absolutely right J. Swift, it is amazing that DM would be that crazy as to have that grenade depiction in this day and age post 9/11. No one in our terror conscious society in their right mind would have such a blatant violent depiction!

With what they did to Keith Henson for what he wrote in a post it just boggles the mind that DM's direct underlings wouldn't try to talk him out of it!

Maybe they did. But NO-ONE tells DM what to do. No-one who values their life, that is. Suggesting that DM may be out of line would get you chest deep in a cesspool for at least a year I reckon.

On the other hand, most of little DMs underlings have already had a stint in the cesspool. I'll just bet they are keeping quiet and secretly hoping for a foot grenade!

RealityWillTell wrote:
Also, you are right SP! That little show had to scare a few people awake (or at least started them thinking)!

RWT, I hope you are right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:39 pm 

Swift,
More of DM's mission stats may be coming from the fact that they are renting space at flea markets on weekends.
That would give them 1 to 4 "mini-missions" per month.

My flea market story.
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php ... ht=#216388

Also, how many kiosks have been in and out of shopping malls in the course of the year?
Do they count each time as a new stat?... probably.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next