Anonymous loses a friend in Riverside: BOB BUSTER

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
AngryGayPope

Anonymous loses a friend in Riverside: BOB BUSTER

Post by AngryGayPope » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:42 pm

The cult's HQ, Gold Base, is in Riverside, CA. Riverside is defective and broken and a symbol of all that is wrong with America. Foreclosures, overbuilding, financial scams, corruption, massive unemployment, small industrial base.

When the cult tried to stop protests there in 2009 the lone voice of reason on the Board of Supers was Bob Buster. Unfortunately, after 20 years of winning elections he lost one.

He is now out.

I could not tell you if he is a Repub or Dem because he was so fair minded during the hearings about Ordinance 884 the "anti-anonymous protest" law and other issues.

MORE ON THAT HERE: viewtopic.php?t=33957&p=401745

You didn't know how he felt about Scientology. He only spoke about the matter at hand fairly. He chided cult leader Catherine Frasier for "ad hominem" personal attacks. He wanted to know why the cult, which produced many letters from cultists about how they hated the protests, could not get any letter writers to come to the BOS chambers and complain in person.

Bob Buster, friend of Anonymous and democracy and fair representation ... you will be missed.

RIVERSIDE PRESS-ENTERPRISE: http://www.pe.com/local-news/politics/j ... endent.ece

In this photo from the Riverside Press-Enterprise outgoing Supervisor Bob Buster is shown surrounded by other supervisors. In maroon is Jeff Stone, a Scientologist. His wife ran a phony charity and drove government owned cars for free. Next to him holding a microphone is John F. Tavaglione, another corrupt and anti-Anonymous politician.

These are the people that presided over the fall of Riverside. It has the highest unemployment and foreclosure rates in the country. There are seven applicants for every job. The courts are closed for days every month due to statewide budget cuts.

Yet these supervisors never met a beige mini-mall application they didn't love. It was with their okay that Riverside got so overbuilt and fell so far.

I hope the guy that beat Buster is as fair as he is, but I doubt it.

PS As a gay guy who loves grey haired daddies with power, I always found Bob Buster handsome and sexy. Gay cult protester Happy Smurf do you concur? Would you do him?
Last edited by AngryGayPope on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

i-Betty

Re: Anonymous loses a friend in Riverside: BOB BUSTER

Post by i-Betty » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:22 pm

What a pity, AGP :( You make him sound like such a lovely guy. The voice of reason in an often fetid pool of bureaucracy. Hopefully he'll stand for re-election at some point, and if he chooses not to then I hope he enjoys a long a happy retirement :)

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:03 am

Isn't it sad that they lost the ONLY good guy on the board? Bob Buster seemed like a straight up guy who used his brain. Bummer for Riverside County.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:06 am

Angry Gay Pope,

I would love to connect up with Bob Buster.

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:24 am

Karen#1 wrote:I would love to connect up with Bob Buster.
Bob & his wife, Mary Jeanne, are now retired. They own several apartment complexes in the Riverside area.

Entity Name: BUSTERS HP APTS, LLC
Entity Number: 201111710444
Date Filed: 04/15/2011
Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
Agent for Service of Process: ROBERT A BUSTER
(address redacted by mod)

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:02 am

Karen, the Koolaid drinkers you should talk to are Jeff Stone and Tavaglione. They socialize with the management at Int, have gone on tours, hug when they see them, etc. Those two especially could benefit from hearing from someone who has seen what goes on behind those barbwire fences.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:17 am

Yes indeed.
There has to be a way to get Riverside Council to read the Larry Wright Book.

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:15 am

Karen#1 wrote:Yes indeed.
There has to be a way to get Riverside Council to read the Larry Wright Book.
It sounds like a good idea but do you know how many videos and publications have been waved at them in the past?

Because Jeff Stone is a Scientologist (hangs around with the Temecula org crowd) everything goes in one ear and out the other.

Also, when you go to a Riverside board of supers mtg you are fighting for attention with a lot of other people who would like to burn these Lilly White losers at the stake!

Angry voters with pitchforks, to the left. Angry voters with torches, to the right. Wait your turn. Groan. You have three minutes and they won't comment on your accusations. This is your turn to talk.

Smurf

Post by Smurf » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:10 pm

AngryGayPope wrote:Because Jeff Stone is a Scientologist (hangs around with the Temecula org crowd) everything goes in one ear and out the other.
Jeff Stone is not, and has never been, a Scientologist. He's accepted campaign contributions from them, but that doesn't make him one of them.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”