Breaking news - Keith Henson detained by authorities - AGAIN

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
JonDoe

Post by JonDoe » Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:10 am

lermanet_com wrote:2:35 Am Feb 3 Arel henson speaking:l
Keith is in a single cell, classed as a fugitive from justice
I got the meds to the nurse for the jail
who seemed quite sympathetic
Clerk said he would be extradited
There is a hearing monday morning before a judge
I've been old that he can refuse extradition under arizona law
I will find help tommarro
I was told I could not attend the monday hearing
I was told that a lawyer could not not attend
Was told that i could see him on wednesday
between 6:45 and ten am visiting hours
If he was given the opportunity to make telephone call,
I did not recieve it
it might have been too late
Arnie: What was email address for arresting officer?
mark.mcclain@cityofprescott.net

next update saturday 3Pm EST or when there is news

Tory, thanks for address
letting authorities know people are watching
helps. This sort of effort helped Ex-member Tom Padgett
when he was picked up
for non payment of child support even though his
child support had been prepaid....at the court.

and it helped ex-member Phil Scott when he got Baker Acted
that story is HERE
Excellent news Arnie. If he can refuse extradition, that should make things easier for him. Have you found anything about this supposive warrant? It could spell trouble if it's an AZ warrant, but if it's not and he can refuse deportation, no worries. I resent him being denied legal counsel at this hearing.

SchwimmelPuckel

Post by SchwimmelPuckel » Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:22 pm

That whole 'courtcase' was a sham from the start. While it's no fun or Mr. Henson to be apprehended and put in a cell, chances are good that the court will see the sham for what it is and he'll be set free..

I hope I'm right in this...

:onebounce:
[i]Ask not what [url=http://www.lermanet.com][color=blue]Scientology[/color][/url] can do for you, ask what the F*arck! is going on.[/i]

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:03 pm

SchwimmelPuckel wrote:That whole 'courtcase' was a sham from the start. While it's no fun or Mr. Henson to be apprehended and put in a cell, chances are good that the court will see the sham for what it is and he'll be set free..

Yeah, although it is not a nice experience that Keith is going through right now, I have a feeling that things will turn out OK for him. I cannot beleive that in this day and age, after the pummeling that Scientology has taken in the mainstream media recently, that this will go without notice.

It is important for all of us to rally round and do what we can. Some of you are in a better position than others in terms of geographical location and spheres of influence etc.
Initially I think it is a good idea make it plain to those who are currently "processing" Keith that their behaviour is being watched and posted to the internet in every detail.

This could be one of the biggest $cientology footbullets of all time.

There has to be a LOT of noise made about this. The internet is a lot bigger now and has a lot more influence.

lermanet_com

Post by lermanet_com » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:10 pm

SchwimmelPuckel wrote:That whole 'courtcase' was a sham from the start. While it's no fun or Mr. Henson to be apprehended and put in a cell, chances are good that the court will see the sham for what it is and he'll be set free..

There are 50 states in the "united states"
Keith Henson is a brilliant man.
He chose arizona for some reason, im sure
Do you THINK scientology works?
Then read [url=http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=20255&start=285]THIS PAGE[/url] here on XENU.NET

Fred Durks

Post by Fred Durks » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:58 pm

lermanet_com wrote: There are 50 states in the "united states"
Keith Henson is a brilliant man.
He chose arizona for some reason, im sure
Prescott is beautiful. Great little city with very friendly people. I've been there a bunch of times.

I've seen that place where Henson is at and it's nothing compared to a jail like in Phoenix. It's still jail, but not bad jail (if that makes any sense).

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Henson family. Keith helped me when I needed help and I didn't have to ask or anything. I hope I can do something for him in his time of need.
www.scientologyvideos.com
www.scientomogy.com/the_bridge.php
www.scientomogy.com/jeremy_perkins.php
www.scientomogy.com/southpark_scientology.php
[url=http://www.scientomogy.com/keith_henson.php][img]http://www.scientomogy.com/z.jpg[/img][/url]

SchwimmelPuckel

Post by SchwimmelPuckel » Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:42 pm

What the court needs to be aware of is this 'official' and 'sacred scripture' by L. Ron Hubbard:

"The law can easily be used to harras!"

It's all done as per policy! - And the court may also need to realize that $cientologists follow their policies to the letter! -Ie: If it's stated by Hubbard in some policy letter or book, then we can count on -that- being done by $cientologists. There's no 'reasonableness' about it, none at all!

As a consequence, Hubbards policies will provide 'motive' in any courtcase involving that organization. Conversely, a motion from the cults attorneys to deny 'religious tenets' and 'religious scripture' from the evidence is to be expected. It makes it impossible for the court to establish motive, or even understand what's going on... This tactic is in policy too somewhere.

$cientologys policies is cruxial in a case like Keith Hensons. These policies will show and explain how $cientologys Office of Special Affairs (OSA) uses the law to harras Keith Henson!

I don't think police, lawyers and judges like to be made fools of anymore than anybody else.

It's time to call $cientologys bullshit!

[i]Ask not what [url=http://www.lermanet.com][color=blue]Scientology[/color][/url] can do for you, ask what the F*arck! is going on.[/i]

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:08 am

Informative Links on Extradition cases, Arizona....

http://www.dmcantor.com/arizona-law/Ext ... ses/?ID=85

http://www.azleg.state.az.us/ArizonaRev ... p?Title=13
(scroll down to Article 5 and possibly 6 and 7 plus others are of interest)

13-3844. Governor may investigate case

When a demand shall be made upon the governor of this state by the executive authority of another state for the surrender of a person so charged with crime, the governor may call upon the attorney general or any prosecuting officer in this state to investigate or assist in investigating the demand, and to report to him the situation and circumstances of the person so demanded, and whether he ought to be surrendered.

SchwimmelPuckel

Post by SchwimmelPuckel » Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:39 am

ARS : Keith Henson - URGENT

$cientology threathens to kill Henson! - They may have 'representatives' inside the jail.

I don't give a rats ass if these rumors are false. They are likely enough to take very seriously. OTOH. The 'terrorist threats' that the crime cult accuses Mr. Henson of is demonstrably false.

These rumors needs to be screamed far and wide, like Mr. Hensons life depended on it... Which it might actually do!

songbird

Post by songbird » Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:23 am

Arnie,
Thanks for this information. My husband & I are in Arizona, not too far from Prescott. Will you please let Arel know that, if there is anything we can do to help in person, we will go over to Prescott. Also, if she needs a place to stay while in the area, she is welcome to our guest rooms. I will PM you my phone number.

Mary Ann

Update: PM sent. If you do not receive it, please let me know.

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:07 am

Jeff Jacobson posted a link to this on ARS.

http://freekeithhenson.blogspot.com/200 ... enson.html

In that story is a link to a place where money can be dontated. PLEASE HELP!

http://www.extropy.org/membership.htm

SchwimmelPuckel

Post by SchwimmelPuckel » Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:10 pm

This pic was posted by Os Wilkes in another thread:
WTF!? 'Terrorist threats/death'... This is supposedly what the police 'thinks' or were told!

Ok, so initially there was the suspicion that Mr. Henson was denied his medication as arranged by $cientology.

It's worse than that!

The trial against Henson DISMISSED the allegations about terrorist threats! - Henson was convicted for 'interfering with a religion', only! - Ref: Wikipedia : Keith Henson

Authorities need to look into how and why that warrant mentions 'terrorist threats/death'. It is incorrect and there's a court decision saying so. My guess is that $cientology has had 'influence' on that, and that the intent was to have police officers consider Henson dangeous. This puts Mr. Henson in mortal danger!

Luckily the police officers apprehending him kept their cool and nothing happened.

It does indeed look like the authorities is being pulled around by their noses by $cientology, not that it surprices anyone here.

Convicted for 'interfering with a religion' !? - Leonardo Da Vinci was convicted for 'interfering with a religion' wasn't he? - I really thought civilization had progressed beyond that. The judge responsible has a solid case for refund of his tuition fees I think...

Can we assume that Henson is our times Da Vinci then? - By decree of the Ch*#crch of $cientology! - Can they break the Da Henson code then?

Os Wilkes

Post by Os Wilkes » Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:26 pm

SchwimmelPuckel wrote:This pic was posted by Os Wilkes in another thread:
WTF!? 'Terrorist threats/death'... This is supposedly what the police 'thinks' or were told!

Ok, so initially there was the suspicion that Mr. Henson was denied his medication as arranged by $cientology.

It's worse than that!

The trial against Henson DISMISSED the allegations about terrorist threats! - Henson was convicted for 'interfering with a religion', only! - Ref: Wikipedia : Keith Henson

Authorities need to look into how and why that warrant mentions 'terrorist threats/death'. It is incorrect and there's a court decision saying so. My guess is that $cientology has had 'influence' on that, and that the intent was to have police officers consider Henson dangeous. This puts Mr. Henson in mortal danger!

Luckily the police officers apprehending him kept their cool and nothing happened.

It does indeed look like the authorities is being pulled around by their noses by $cientology, not that it surprices anyone here.

Convicted for 'interfering with a religion' !? - Leonardo Da Vinci was convicted for 'interfering with a religion' wasn't he? - I really thought civilization had progressed beyond that. The judge responsible has a solid case for refund of his tuition fees I think...

Can we assume that Henson is our times Da Vinci then? - By decree of the Ch*#crch of $cientology! - Can they break the Da Henson code then?

Dear SP,

This paper only lists the charges, not the outcomes. I'd have to go to the court for those, but that had been covered on the link J. Swift posted. Someone asked what the charges were and so Smitty got this for me.

So, the first charge was a felony, and that is what he was arrested for. The District Attorney lowered that felony to three misdemeanors which were filed the same day and these are the charges which Henson had to answer for in court. Then he went to court and the judge decided that he was guilty on the last based on evidence and the law. Supposedly. That's how it's supposed to work. It probably went back and forth for a while. I think many of the court documents are published on that link that J. Swift posted.

Arresting people for making threats is a good idea. This will save lives in the cases that someone is actually making threats. Because this system is abused by Scientology, it does not make it a bad idea to enforce these laws. When you are up against people who are TRAINED TO LIE IN GROUPS TO WOG JUSTICE SYSTEM, you have a problem that the system may not cut through. But you have the same problem with organized crime, which is why Al Capone got convicted for tax evasion rather than murder.

All suspected threats should be taken seriously by law enforcement. When they get a call, law enforcement cannot tell if it is a false report. People usually don't joke about such things in my experience, although I have seen a few nasty divorces where a spouse manufactured threats, molestations, all manner of mud to sling in order to prevail in court. Sometimes you win against lies, sometimes you don't, depending on how good the liar is and whether or not you can cover your ass. But the police and the justice system aren't OT, so they cannot read minds and tell who is lying. So, they have to hit hard to save lives.

I was just thinking that Mog, on another thread, thought that L. Ron was joking when he was rattling on and on about R2-45. The reason California has such uptight threat laws is because people who make such threats do MAKE GOOD ON THEM.

Love,

Os
Latest stuph:

The latest fave video- a blast from the past:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxOmrS6uqVM

lermanet_com

send this with the links to all contacts

Post by lermanet_com » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:02 pm

Citizens Against Corruption
dba Lermanet.com Exposing the CON

PRESS RELEASE REGARDING KEITH HENSON

Keith Henson was charged with terrorism and those charges were dropped.

(edited 5 Feb to delete reference to NCIC, case files were from Riverside Court records, thanks for correction))

When Keith went to Canada, the terrorist allegations were used to frame him in Canada and a SWAT team held Keith Henson and friend Greg Hagglund at gunpoint in a shopping center. This is how they attempt to file charges and associate anyone with him as a terrorist. The RFW hate pages and spammers to alt.religion.scientology make this clear to place Keiths name of far more importance as a terrorist compared to what?

Portraying Keith as a terrorist misdirects attention from the fact of convicted terrorist Artur Solomonyan who was convicted of transporting weapons and was traveling on a 'religious workers visa' in the name of scientology.

When writing to any of the law or political outlets, mention that the distraction of placing of Keith on this level aims to lessen something that is far worse in the big picture of this cult.

LINK to original posting

"http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/scientolog ... uggler.htm

Solomonyan entered the United States six years ago on a cultural exchange visa claiming he was a religious worker for the Church of Scientology, according to law enforcement officials, also speaking on condition of anonymity. "

Arnie Lerma
6045 N 26th Road
Arlington VA 22207
703-241-1498
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON
WE COME BACK for out friends
and family to get them out of
Scientology while they still have their lives
Last edited by lermanet_com on Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Do you THINK scientology works?
Then read [url=http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=20255&start=285]THIS PAGE[/url] here on XENU.NET

chuckbeatty

Breaking news - Keith Henson detained by authorities

Post by chuckbeatty » Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:32 pm

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/2/4/13026/70551

I think a large legal firm with some Pro Bono help would be
the thing.

I am all for networking to find large reputable legal firms, able to
pick up cases like Keith's and anyone else now or in the future
needing legal help.

I will also urge ex Int staff to come forward and support Keith's
defense.

Question: Let's say any of the key witnesses, (staff from Gilman Hot
Springs Scientology facility) indeed perjured themselves. Can they
come forward, admit it, bargaining to give the truth, but do a deal so
they don't suffer too badly for their perjury, etc.?

I think the issue of getting Scientologists willing to testify to
whatever illegal or unethical shennanigans they did (perjury), that if
the Dist Attorney, or Prosecutor, or whoever the right official is, if
they work a deal, so the Scientologists can tell the truth without
being nailed too badly, that that is the direction to go in, honestly,
as unlikely as this might seem.

I am for urging the ex Int staff who were firsthand participants to
correct the records, and if that means admit to perjury, somehow
accomplish this as painlessly for them as possible.

I support the climate of doing the right thing, and not being part of
the bad past.

Scientology turned Keith into a enemy in the minds of those inside the
movement.

In my almost 4 years now of being out, I have found that the hard core
"enemies" are FAR from the fantasy enemies that the church of
Scientology has portrayed them as being.

The Scientology tactics include keeping their "enemies" inflamed with
petty attacks/smearing, etc. and worse, like your outlined in that
great article above written for the DailyKOS.

Scientology/Hubbard have rules they strictly enforce of NOT allowing
normal everyday communication between faithful Scienotlogy members
with Scientology's perceived "enemies."

The Hubbard policy rules tell Scientologists to let their org DSAs and
the OSA people deal with the "enemies" and "antagonistic" elements
coming at the church.

It makes individual members irresponsible, and softens them to accept
whatever church OSA prograganda about the "enemies."

When I was in, I was propagandized to think the worst of the hard core
"enemy" critics against Scientology.

Then since getting OUT of Scienotlogy, I got to meet many of the
people listed on the Religious Freedom Watch in person, and of course
I knew how ludicrous Scientology's smearings were, but when I met the
6 or so Religious Freedom Watch people in person, I was astounded that
these people really have NO idea of how wildly mentally propagandized
the members can become.

I was one who was completely propagandized to think the "enemies"
would be just walking demonstrations of all the "Characteristics of a
Suppressive Person", which is the huge long list one studies, and I
think they have to memorize the "anti-social" characteristics on the
current "PTS/SP" Course, so I was expecting the hard core "enemies" of
the Church of Scientology to fit in with Hubbard's words about them.

The words don't fit.

It is so tragi-comedy, and I sympathize with the hard core critics
who've been demonized and propagandized by the weight of L. Ron
Hubbards words. Words instilled and believed and required to be
believed by faithful, and as suddenly as flipping a light switch, when
someone is labelled an "enemy" of Scientology, the faithful inside
will then load into their minds all of Hubbard's harsh ideas, and
those long lists of Hubbard's ideas are what the members are now on
the prowl to see in the "enemies." Any of the "enemies" behavior
the least bit similar to the Hubbard list of "anti-social
characteristics" and the faithful have a gleeful ping of
satisfaction.

They are NOT looking at Keith Henson. They are looking at the
propaganda ideas that L. Ron Hubbard has required them to think.

None of them go speak to their "enemies." Hubbard says they are NOT
allowed to do so.

And if they do go speak to the church "enemies." Guaranteed they are
all prepped, have studied up on the PTS/SP materials, and they WON'T
be looking at the "enemies" except through the Hubbard PTS/SP ideas
and interpretations.

Well, when some more ex Int staff wipe away the cobwebs of Hubbard's
PTS/SP materials enough to see Keith Henson as a human being, and for
who Keith is, then hopefully some will come forward, admit the perjury
and all else they did, etc., etc.

Longshot, but I support that direction.

And I support networking to large reputable legal firms who will do
Pro Bono for Keith.
Chuck Beatty 412-260-1170
Pittsburgh, USA,
"Our bombastic lapidary style is good only for inflating dwarfs." Jean-Jacques Rousseau (from "Emile, or On Education")

Vled

Post by Vled » Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:49 pm

Found this article whilst searching for daily news...

Scientology foe Keith Henson arrested, defense mobilized

It is interesting to note that it is not just the anti-Scientology community that is keeping an eye on Mr. Henson. I never heard of his involvement with the cryonics and transhumanist movements for example, which is the reason why this site has put up news of his arrest.

There is also this article:

“Scientology Fugitive” Arrested

Seems to give a reasonable overview of the earlier case. However, note the comment at the bottom - most likely from a Scientologist it seems:
Keith Henson is obviously psychotic, being irrationally afraid of the group he was attacking. The only thing Keith Henson has to be afraid is his own psychotic mind. Terrorist treats are serious and if the court found him guilty there had to be a powerful reason behind it. He could have been the next Timothy McVeigh. Good thing he was stooped.
Maybe somebody who can speak with more authority than I about the situation should go and post a comment up to counter the obvious character assasination coming from this fool...

Return to “Opinions & Debate”