Email Etc. from Co$ -- post email here - frequently updated

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Sponge
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Sponge » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:32 pm

Thanks to source.

To: fssc.wus@freewinds.org
Subject: INTERNATIONAL CCHR Convention

If there's something strange
In the neighbourhood.
Who ya gonna call?

PSYCH-BUSTERS!

Oh give me a fucking break. Puleeze. LOL :lol:
Last edited by Sponge on Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bea Kiddo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Bea Kiddo » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:44 pm

The "only" ones who can do anything....

Give it a fucking rest.

My gawd.

Like the rest of the world is stupid and helpless.

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:05 pm

This just in.

All aboard the Failboat, with Anne Archer!....
Freewinds Artist's Convention !þ
Attention: Musicians, Visual Artists, Actors, Filmmakers, Writers, Dancers and Industry Professionals –
Take your career all the way to the top and help create a new civlization through the arts!

“And really the most valuable thing that a thetan possesses is his spirit of play. His spirit of play is sensation of play and is not just energy. It’s a tremendous sensation. A guy has practically lost it if he’s here on Earth at all.”
– LRH

At the International Artists Convention 2008 you will:
• Write, Direct, Produce, Star, Edit or Score a Short Film!
• Attend PR, Promotion and Marketing Seminars for Artists!
• Get the LRH Finance Tech you need to achieve your artistic goals!
• Handle Key False Data that could prevent you from making it in your rapidly-changing industry!
• Get the Basics you need to be effective in your field!
• And much more
Seminars and workshops by top industry professionals in each major artistic field.
“And the more serious you take the game, the less chance there is of winning. The bottom of the Tone Scale is ‘lose’ and the top of it’s ‘win’.” — LRH

Includes:
8 Nights Shared Accommodations – 2 Golden Age of Knowledge Courses –
All meals and Ship Facilities – International Artist’s Convention Fee
ISLANDS VISITED: ARUBA • BONAIRE • CURACAO
This convention will take place on the newly renovated Freewinds.
Space is limited, call now!
Contact Alexandra (323) 877-9223 or Rachel (818) 766-8586.
DON’T DELAY. SIGN UP TODAY!
THE FREEWINDS AND YOUR INCREASED SUCCESS AWAIT YOU!
Thanks to the source.

marlysfan

Post by marlysfan » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:14 pm

Being stranded on the Asbestos Death Ship for eight days with Anne Archer? I'll pass.

Oh, and I got a TWTH email. No links or graphics 'cause I'm computer illiterate. Sorry-

Despite the insistence of evil men that all men are evil, there are many good men around and women too. You may have been fortunate enough to know some.

Factually, the society runs on men and women of goodwill. Public workers, opinion leaders, those in the private sector who do their jobs are, in the great majority, people of good will. If they weren't, they long since would have ceased to serve.

Such people are easy to attack: their very decency prevents them from overprotecting themselves. Yet the survival of most of the individuals in a society depends upon them. - The Way to Happiness

Watch this informative video.

Click to View
Click to view video

Order The Way to Happiness PSA DVD

The Way to Happiness Foundation International

201 E. Broadway, Glendale, CA

Phone: (800) -7906 or (818) 254-0600 Fax: (818) 254-0555
Email: info@thewaytohappiness.org

Main Web site: http://www.thewaytohappiness.org/

Home | About Us | Programs | Successes/Endorsements | Online Store

How You Can Help | News | Contact Us | Join/ Memberships | Send email

© 2003, 2008 The Way to Happiness Foundation International. All Rights Reserved. Grateful acknowledgement is made to L. Ron Hubbard Library for permission to reproduce selections from the copyrighted works of L. Ron Hubbard. THE WAY TO HAPPINESS and the "Road & Sun" Design are trademarks owned by L. Ron Hubbard Library in the USA and in other countries (trademark registrations issued and other registrations pending) and are used with permission.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Thu May 01, 2008 7:15 pm

Dear Scientologist,

GAIN CERTAINTY AND COMPETENCE ON ENLIGHTENMENT & CLOSING, AND GET THE LRH TECH ON HOW TO MARKET ANYTHING!

attend the

Marketing Convention

aboard the Freewinds

12- 19 June, 2008

At this convention some of the things you will learn include:

* how does Keeping Scientology Working apply to the area of sales and marketing?
* If you are not flourishing and prospering across the dynamics and able to do Scientology as the priority In your life, what does that tell you? how Is this handled?
* how to create a demand for your products and services

exact LRH tools to Increase your control and competence at sales - either one on one or In managing a sales force

* how do you create an on-purpose, coordinated team In on marketing and sales
* what are the factors that monitor morale and production?
* how do you help someone overcome a fixed conclusion or firm decision not to do something, even though It would be prosurvival to do so?
* how do you easily talk to someone you have never met?
* how to name a service, product or company correctly for ultimate
marketability
* how to use the Tone Scale in Marketing for precision results
* what Positioning has to do with creating demand and how to do it
* the use of instant impression surveys to create effective promotion
* how to formulate survey questions that Impinge and obtain the answers and data that you need

Special Convention package available.

Contact your Freewinds consultant and sign up now!

RICK ALEXANDER 727 638 0894, HAJNALKA JAROMI 727 638 0896, KATRIN STILLHARD 727 638 0893

OR

e-mail us freewindsatflag@freewinds.org

© 2007 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. LRH, Freewinds and Scientology are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks. Scientologist is a collective mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of SCIENTOLOGY. Freewinds Ship is registered in Panama.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Thu May 01, 2008 7:16 pm

Dear Scientologist,

Here is this week’s New OT VIII success story for you. Read it and let me know how you like it and when you are talking your next step on the Bridge, whatever it may be.

“From the moment I read the New OTVIII materials, I knew this Level was exactly what I needed. And then, as I started auditing, my knowingness was completely validated. My life, or better yet, ‘my eternity’, began to change from the first session and I’ll never be the same. I sorted out and handled many areas of my life and as I did, my attention was freed up and went into the future.

The simplicity, yet power, of this Level is quite amazing, but in my view, that’s what ‘OT’ is about. This is definitely the ‘frosting on the cake’ of all my Bridge and it is enjoyable beyond words.

I had many wins and realizations while on this Level. First, I immediately noticed a calmness that came over me, one that I didn’t know was possible. I also noticed my perceptions as an exterior thetan, got better and better. In short, I felt really wonderful and quite exterior.

I also noticed I’d blown a lot of long-existing considerations, areas I had no awareness of, yet they were affecting me. As this occurred, I was able to view the world newly and as myself, without these old viewpoints.

I am totally rehabilitated on my desire to create and build a better future and Cleared Planet. My desire to create is higher than ever and I can’t wait to get into action.

While on the Ship, I had the opportunity to complete all my Basic Books. This was an OT level in itself, as I followed LRH’s research track and for the first time understood how our religion has evolved. I now see why everyone must do their Basics. Without them, one will not truly understand the technology. I’ve had many wins from the Basics and find myself applying the data more than ever before.

I am very optimistic about my future and know it is mine to create. As an executive in a large company, I have many comm lines from which to disseminate and I’m eager to do so. As an OT Ambassador, I’m more ready to help clear the planet now.

I’d like to thank my family for their support on this journey to OT. My deepest thanks go to the FSSO Staff, I’ll forever be thankful.

Thanks to RTC for the Golden Age of Tech and the Golden Age of Knowledge and for keeping the Tech pure.

And finally, my deepest thanks to LRH for his love and for giving us this gift of total freedom.” - Mike Driessen

If you know of any one else who should or would like to receive these successes, please write me back and let me know.

Sincerely,

Kerensa Whitman
Bridge Control Secretary FSSO

© 2008 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. FREEWINDS, LRH, FLAG and OT are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Grateful acknowledgement is made to L. Ron Hubbard Library for permission to reproduce selections from the copyrighted works of L. Ron Hubbard. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks. SCIENTOLOGIST is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology.

This promotion was sent to you by the Church of Scientology Flag Ship Service Organization,
118 North Fort Harrison Ave, Clearwater, FL 33755, USA.
If you do not wish to receive further e-mails, click here <mailto:freewinds@freewinds.org?subject=Please%20remove%20me%20from%20your%20list> to unsubscribe.
Doris Lessing

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Thu May 01, 2008 7:17 pm

To: All Scientologists

Flag Ship Service Org

Re: Marketing Survey from the Freewinds

Dear Scientologist,

I’d like to know your views re Ideal Orgs. Please take a few moments to answer this survey.

Your name:

1. Are you interested in making an Ideal Org in your area?

2. What do you feel the creating of Ideal Orgs has to do with you?

3. How do you feel you would personally benefit from having an Ideal Org in your area?

4. Are you satisfied with your level of contribution to Scientology expansion?

5. Do you feel you should be doing more as a Scientologist?

6. If so, what are you running into that you are not?

7. On September 11th, 2001 in Inspector General Network Bulletin #44, The Wake-up Call, Chairman of the Board Religious Technology Center made the statement, “It’s time to get busy. Very busy. Every Scientologist. Everywhere.” Do you feel you are meeting the expectancy of that statement?

Thank you for taking the time to answer.

Much ARC,

Jonathan Hattenbach

Dir Promotion and Marketing

Flag Ship Service Org

© 2008 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. SCIENTOLOGY, FREEWINDS and FLAG are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks. Scientologist is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Freewinds Ship is registered in Panama.

This e-mail survey was sent to you by the Church of Scientology Flag Ship Service Organization

118 North Fort Harrison Ave, Clearwater, FL 33755 USA

If you do not wish to receive further e-mails, click here <mailto:freewinds@freewinds.org?subject=Please%20remove%20me%20from%20your%20mailing%20list> to unsubscribe.
Doris Lessing

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Thu May 01, 2008 7:18 pm

Dear Scientologist,

Please take a moment to answer these questions:

1) How long has it been since you have done a major processing step on The Bridge?

Which step was it?

If it has been more than a year, what happened?

2) Are you moving on The Bridge as fast as you should be moving?

3) When did you last do a Scientology course?

4) Do you feel confident on getting to Clear/OT?

5) Would you like more information about the Freewinds-only OT Debug Service?

Thank you for answering this survey! Please read the additional information on the Special Delivery of the OT Debug Service during the next 2 months.

THE OT DEBUG SERVICE NOW IN 7 LANGUAGES

For the very first time and for 2 months only the Freewinds-only OT Debug Service is available at Flag.

Take advantage of the booster many of today’s New OT VIII completions used for their rocket-ride up The Bridge: The OT Debug Service

The Freewinds is “docking at Flag” during the renovations of the Ship, and its delivery team will be happy to service you in ENGLISH, SPANISH, ITALIAN, GERMAN, FRENCH, SWEDISH and NORWEGIAN.

Delivery dates: March 1st – May 4th, 2008

Donation rate: $ 3,414.28

The introductory OT Debug Service comprises:

- 1 Basics Course (excluding PDC)

- 100% standard application of LRH debug technology to YOUR life

E-mail your information back to the
Rick Alexander Freewinds Office at Flag TODAY!

freewindsatflag@freewinds.org <mailto:freewindsatflag@freewinds.org>

This promotion was sent to you by the Church of Scientology Flag Ship Service Organization,
If you do not wish to receive further e-mails, click here <mailto:freewinds@freewinds.org?subject=Please%20remove%20me%20from%20your%20list> to unsubscribe.

© 2008 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. SCIENTOLOGY, Freewinds, OT The Bridge, LRH, Scientology and Flag are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks. Scientologist is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Freewinds Ship is registered in Panama.
Doris Lessing

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Thu May 01, 2008 7:19 pm

Dear Scientologist,

1) How long has it been since you have done a major processing step on The Bridge?

Which step was it?

If it has been more than a year, what happened?

2) Are you moving on The Bridge as fast as you should be moving?

3) When did you last do a Scientology course?

4) Do you feel confident on getting to Clear/OT?

5) Would you like more information about the Freewinds-only OT Debug Service?

Thank you for answering this survey! Please read the additional information on the Special Delivery of the OT Debug Service during the next 2 months.

THE OT DEBUG SERVICE NOW IN 7 LANGUAGES

For the very first time and for 2 months only the Freewinds-only OT Debug Service is available at Flag.

Take advantage of the booster many of today’s New OT VIII completions used for their rocket-ride up The Bridge: The OT Debug Service

The Freewinds is “docking at Flag” during the renovations of the Ship, and its delivery team will be happy to service you in ENGLISH, SPANISH, ITALIAN, GERMAN, FRENCH, SWEDISH and NORWEGIAN.

Delivery dates: March 1st – May 4th, 2008

Donation rate: $ 3,414.28

The introductory OT Debug Service comprises:

- 1 Basics Course (excluding PDC)

- 100% standard application of LRH debug technology to YOUR life

E-mail your information back to the
Rick Alexander Freewinds Office at Flag TODAY!

freewindsatflag@freewinds.org <mailto:freewindsatflag@freewinds.org>

© 2008 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. SCIENTOLOGY, Freewinds, OT The Bridge, LRH, Scientology and Flag are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks. Scientologist is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Freewinds Ship is registered in Panama.
Doris Lessing

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Thu May 01, 2008 7:21 pm

Dear Scientologist,

Here is a briefing on the upcoming Tech of Havingness & Expansion Convention on board the Freewinds.

Read the briefing and then answer the following survey questions:

1. Are you interested in getting more data about this convention?
2. Are you interested in attending this convention?
3. Is there anyone you know could benefit from this convention?
4. Is there anything that you would like to ask?

Sincerely, Rick Alexander - Freewinds Office at Flag

HAVINGNESS & EXPANSION
CONVENTION

Boosting Your OT Abilities to a New Level!

Aboard the

Freewinds®

5 -12 June 2008

This convention is designed to increase your havingness & reach to the correct orders of magnitude to personally make it to full OT and create a new civilization!

REHABILITATION OF ACTION AND PRODUCTIVITY
You can trace any effort or difficulty in your life to a point where you or others around you violated a specific LRH reference. Find out what this is and get a fresh new viewpoint on your whole life and operation. GET THE TECH TO FIND A NEW LEVEL OF PASSIONATE TONE 40 TO ACOMPLISH YOUR GOALS. This seminar gives you the tools to put in KSW in your life.

REHABILITATION OF HAVINGNESS
Learn how to increase one’s sphere of influence and havingness. Here you will get the tech on how to rehabilitate your ability to reach out on your dynamics and create big effects with minimum effort. LEARN HOW TO UNBLOCK THE INFLOW AND OUTFLOW ON YOUR DYNAMICS TO ACCOMPLISH YOUR GOALS.

THE TECH OF RELATIONSHIPS SEMINAR
How much time in your life is wasted to handle human emotion and reaction (HE&R)? In this seminar you will learn the tech on how to handle this. With this you will learn the tech of how to dramatically boost your efficiency and effectiveness. As LRH says: "The primary barrier to production is human emotion and reaction."

PLAYING BIGGER GAMES
What abilities do you have on each dynamic and how can you use these untapped abilities in your life now? How do you get out of the trap of smaller games and into bigger games that you want to play? FIND OUT HOW TO GET INTO POWER AND USE POWER CHANGE TO BE ABLE TO STEP UP INTO BIGGER GAMES.

CAUSE OVER TIME SEMINAR
How would you like to know the secret behind time? What shift has to occur in your universe personally so you can 2X or 3X the speed with which you get this done? Learn the tech on how you can identify and remove barriers before they eat up your time!

THE TECH OF POSTULATES
You will learn the tech on how to become cause over those "little doubts which come in" after you make a postulate. What is the underlying OT datum that enables postulates to stick? And much more…

THE ESSENCE OF LEADERSHIP
Learn the basics of leadership. These are the key attributes that you need to take on and run any group. This is the tech on how to point a team towards your on-purpose activities and accomplish your goals. LEARN HOW TO BECOME CAUSE OVER YOUR OWN CONSIDERATIONS SO THEY DO NOT BECOME STOPS FOR YOU.

YOUR ADMIN SCALE TO EXPANSION
Plan out your future so you have a step-by-step Admin Scale to help you make it to New OT VIII at the ideal speed and align the activities in your life. Do the steps to align your Bridge progress and the creation of a new civilization so you can achieve your goals. Then take this Admin Scale home with you to use it in your life.

CONVENTION RESULTS:
"After attending this convention I went back home and made my postulates happen in a BIG way! I have paid all my old debts which I had before attending this convention! My earnings increased 500%! And now I am at Flag doing my OT levels up to New OT VII! Thank you so much for this INCREDIBLE tech!" - P.N.

"We discovered time and secrets about time. I learned to create time. I learned to be in control over time. I am effective and becoming more effective everyday." - E.D.

"I have acquired the missing piece of ‘time’ which I always felt I needed more of to reach the next level of helping others. The convention has shown me how to create more time and be a better leader." - B.G.

Take advantage of the Convention Package:
1Course, Materials, a Convention fee
and 1 week Shared accommodations
only $2,150.00

(Flight not included)

Contact the Freewinds at: (727) 467 6880 or 727 638 0893 or
Email at: freewindsatflag@freewinds.org

ã 2007 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. FREEWINDS, FLAG, OT, LRH and SCIENTOLOGY, are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks. Scientologist is a collective mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Freewinds Ship is registered in Panama.

If you’d like to be removed from this mailing, please let us know at: freewinds@freewinds.org

Flag Ship Service Organization
118 N. Ft. Harrison Ave.
Clearwater, FL 33755
Doris Lessing

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Thu May 01, 2008 7:22 pm

Dear Scientologist,

1. How do you feel psychiatry and its “products” affect you personally?

2. Would you be interested in learning more about the effective actions being taken to obliterate psychiatry?

3. Would you be interested in taking a more active role and actually getting tools that will help you to do this?

Thank you for answering this survey! I have attached some information about International CCHR Convention aboard the Freewinds on May 8th – 15th. Please do read this and let me know if you would like more information.

Sincerely,

Michael Sander

Letter Registrar

Flag Ship Service Org

<outbind://35/cid:031345320@24042008-17AF>

© 2008 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. Grateful acknowledgement is made to L. Ron Hubbard Library for permission to reproduce selections from the copyrighted works of L. Ron Hubbard. FREEWINDS, LRH and SCIENTOLOGY are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks. Freewinds Ship is registered in Panama.

Doris Lessing

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Thu May 01, 2008 7:22 pm

Dear Scientologist,

The Freewinds wants to know where you are currently at on your Basics study. We want to ensure that you get through the materials with maximum gains in the shortest amount of time because there is more to come in the near future. On the Freewinds it is possible to complete your Basics courses rapidly through the application of standard tech by our supervisors. In this way you can get through large sections of the Basics, or even finish in a short amount of time, while aboard the brand new renovated Freewinds. You can stay for 3 or 5 weeks or even 10 and get through all your Basics. Please fill in the following questions and send them back.

Your Name:

1. Where are you at on your Basics study currently?

2. How much time do you allow for your Basics study on a weekly basis?

3. How much progress have you made on your Basics since their release in July 2007?

4. Do you run into any kind of barriers in studying your Basics which prolongs your study? What are they, if any?

5. Would you like to arrive on the ship to get through your Basics study as rapidly as possible?

6. Would you like to make arrangements for your arrival to the brand new Freewinds? I can help you with that.

Thank you, Michael Sander, Advance Scheduling Registrar

© 2008 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. Freewinds and Scientology are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the Scientology and Dianetics trademarks. Scientologist is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Scientology is an applied religious philosophy. Freewinds ship is registered in Panama. Printed in the USA.

E-mail to freewinds@freewinds.org to be removed from our mailing list or to give us your change of address

Flag Ship Service Organization, 118 N.Ft Harrison Ave, Clearwater FL 33755, USA.
Doris Lessing

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Thu May 01, 2008 7:23 pm

Dear Scientologist,

Here is this week’s New OT VIII success story for you. Read it and let me know how you like it!

"My wins on New OT VIII have been profound, seemingly subtle but actually not so subtle, and have been constantly expanding. When I finished OT VII, I felt very calm. The ‘noise’ around me had finally stopped. The effort just to ‘be’ and just to perceive had stopped. I did an assessment of myself and realized I now needed to get my theta feet under me and start to operate.

Fortunately for me the Basics had been released and while I was on the Ship I had the opportunity to read all of the Basics books. The Basics really made me into a Scientologist after all these years. I really don’t know what I was reading before, but the corrections to the books, the layout and the space within the books has made it so that I was able to duplicate LRH conceptually the whole way through. I have become quite spoiled reading these books. The glossaries have set a new standard for the books of the world to aspire to.

I had many realizations studying the materials of New OT VIII and auditing the level. One of the broadest changes for me was realizing that I operated at a high level of complexity in my thinking and perceiving the world. New OT VIII guided me out of complexity and left me completely in present time. That may not sound like much at first, but its simplicity is profound and far-reaching. Being in present-time, now without the pervasive burden that this level handles; the ironbound chain to one’s amnesia of the whole track, left me to create space in present time, create energy within that space and to communicate in present time. I can also perceive or comfortably ‘be’ other people’s spaces. As a performing musician, this has very deep effects. I realized I could just put a musical communication in someone’s space with no effort or ‘otherness’ to it. Just complete ARC. I also had some incredible perception shifts, which as a graphic artist completely changed my viewpoint.

I was coming out of session one day and walking to the examiner, and I realized that something had changed. Something was very different and I couldn’t put my finger on it. Suddenly on the elevator, I realized that I perceived each color I was seeing as a separate wavelength. Enjoying this for a moment, I then realized that I was just pervading completely through whatever I was looking at and could ‘feel’ the texture, solidity or non-solidity of the MEST around me. In creating a piece of artwork, I create it first in my own universe, make any adjustments necessary and then proceed to bring it into the physical universe through whatever medium I am working in or into other’s universes directly. I can do this now with absolute certainty and cause. The theta of the artist goes into and imbues the MEST with this aesthetic communication. I now can do this to a much higher degree, which creates effects and keys people out at great distances.

One final win I will share with you is being completely free of any attention on the past. The freedom this gives allows me to just put games and affinity out and to create the future that is up tone and positive. The future is wide open and will be what we put there.

I have many people to thank for the fact that I have arrived here. First, I would like to thank my wife. Next, I would like to thank all the staff at the FSO for their help in getting me through New OT VII. And thank you to the Freewinds staff for helping me to get through New OT VIII.

I want to thank COB and the RTC for keeping the Tech as Ron intended it. Finally, to Ron, my continual amazement at the gift he has given us all, and my eternal gratitude for showing us the way out. Thank you Sir." - Bill Watson

If you know of any one else who should or would like to receive these successes, please write me back and let me know.

Sincerely,

Kerensa Whitman
Bridge Control Secretary FSSO

© 2008 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. FREEWINDS, LRH, FLAG and OT are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Grateful acknowledgement is made to L. Ron Hubbard Library for permission to reproduce selections from the copyrighted works of L. Ron Hubbard. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks. SCIENTOLOGIST is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology.

If you do not wish to receive further e-mails, click here to unsubscribe.
Doris Lessing

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Thu May 01, 2008 7:23 pm

Dear Scientologist,

As you know the Freewinds is currently delivering at Flag while the Ship is undergoing renovations for the future release of OT IX and X. We have been delivering the OT Debug service to many Scientologists to help them improve their life and help them to speed their progress up the Bridge, and any other areas they may be stalled or not moving in. I have a rave success story I wanted to share with you as I want you to experience wins similar to this.

Please read the success story and then answer the following questions:

Your Name:

Are you interested in experiencing wins similar to the ones below?

Do you need any help in your life - whether to increase your Bridge progress, study or in general?

Would you like to find out about the OT Debug service?

Is there anything else you would like to communicate?

Please write me back and let me know your answers and how you liked this success!

ML, Rick Alexander – FSSC Sandcastle In-Charge

OT Debug Success Story:

"I arrived for the OT Debug service as I knew that I needed help and I had to change something in my life. I had been stalled on the Bridge for 18 years. So I started the OT Debug service with the Freewinds at Flag and my life started to change. I had many wins with all the actions I did on the OT Debug but the one that stands out the most is when I was doing my Conditions and Exchange by Dynamics. I went through all of the dynamics and fully cleared each one up, and when I got to the 8th dynamic I fully cognited and realized the importance of its relationship with the other dynamics. I had never gotten that before. I was totally blown out. It completely changed my viewpoint across my dynamics.

While doing the OT Debug, my whole life turned around 180 degrees. Everything was just a whole new viewpoint and I actually got to square one as a being.

After finishing the OT Debug I started and completed all my OT level preps in just 2 1/2 intensives! The OT Debug totally changed my life. I have been in Scientology for 36 years and I had never gotten wins like what I got out of the OT Debug. If you are having any problems with your Bridge speed or your progress then you too need to do the OT Debug!" - T.S.

© 2008 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. FREEWINDS, FLAG and OT are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks. SCIENTOLOGIST is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology.

If you do not wish to receive further e-mails, click here to unsubscribe.
Doris Lessing

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Thu May 01, 2008 7:24 pm

Dear Scientologist,

As you know the Freewinds is currently delivering at Flag while the Ship is undergoing renovations for the future release of OT IX and X. We have been delivering the OT Debug service to many Scientologists to help them improve their life and help them to speed their progress up the Bridge, and any other areas they may be stalled or not moving in. I have a rave success story I wanted to share with you as I want you to experience wins similar to this.

Please read the success story and then answer the following questions:

Your Name:

1. Are you interested in experiencing wins similar to the ones below?

2. Do you need any help in your life - whether to increase your Bridge progress, study or in general?

3. Would you like to find out about the OT Debug service?

4. Is there anything else you would like to communicate?

Please write me back and let me know your answers and how you liked this success!

ML, Susanne Hora

Dir OT Debug

OT Debug Success Story:

“I arrived for the OT Debug service as I knew that I needed help and I had to change something in my life. I had been stalled on the Bridge for 18 years. So I started the OT Debug service with the Freewinds at Flag and my life started to change. I had many wins with all the actions I did on the OT Debug but the one that stands out the most is when I was doing my Conditions and Exchange by Dynamics. I went through all of the dynamics and fully cleared each one up, and when I got to the 8th dynamic I fully cognited and realized the importance of its relationship with the other dynamics. I had never gotten that before. I was totally blown out. It completely changed my viewpoint across my dynamics.

While doing the OT Debug, my whole life turned around 180 degrees. Everything was just a whole new viewpoint and I actually got to square one as a being.

After finishing the OT Debug I started and completed all my OT level preps in just 2 ½ intensives! The OT Debug totally changed my life. I have been in Scientology for 36 years and I had never gotten wins like what I got out of the OT Debug. If you are having any problems with your Bridge speed or your progress then you too need to do the OT Debug!” – T.S.

© 2008 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. FREEWINDS, FLAG and OT are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks. SCIENTOLOGIST is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology.

Doris Lessing

Return to “Opinions & Debate”