Email Etc. from Co$ -- post email here - frequently updated

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:00 am

If anyone can 'resize' this image, its well worth it for a chuckle. Im not good with some of this poindexterish stuff, so I cant get the image bigger to post it (how do you do a Bitmap image resize?)

Not only can you get up the bridge on the Freewinds, you can dive for clams and get certificated in Scuba!

Dear Scientologist,

Below is briefing on the various Freewinds-only packages that are available to you now, here on the Ship, as well as the Freewinds-only courses.

Read the briefing which covers all the special packages available here on the Ship - from Scuba diving to the full vacation package, and then answer the following questions:

1. Are you interested in coming aboard to do any of these packages?
2. Would you like more data on any of these packages?
3. Is there anyone you want to bring with you to the Ship for the below?
4. Is there anything else that you would like to ask?

Sincerely, Michael Sander - Advance Scheduling Registrar FSSO

"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Wieber
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Wieber » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:39 pm

GET THROUGH YOUR BASICS FASTER THAN ANYWHERE ELSE ON EARTH AND DO A FREEWINDS CONVENTION, IN THE DISTRACTION-FREE ENVIRONMENT OF THE FREEWINDS

THIS SUMMER’S CONVENTIONS:

9 - 16 August, 2007
WISE Convention

This year’s WISE Convention is being delivered by the Freewinds to assist all public that are interested in WISE activities and expanding their businesses, making more income and rapidly moving up The Bridge.

Mr. Mick Davies, veteran Sea Org Member, who worked with LRH and is OEC/FEBC will give several seminars. He has personally given seminars to multi-million dollar corporate executives who thought they knew it all and then they expanded even more. Additionally, the CO FSSO will also be delivering several seminars that cover human relationships and standard application of the tech to Scientologists as well as non-Scientologists and this is something every manager needs to know. Mr. Owen Starkey will also be delivering seminars and he is world-renown for delivering LRH seminars that create impact and gives the tech to the individuals to change their conditions in life for the better. Nowhere will any Scientologist get a convention delivered by these three world-renowned speakers again.

Here are some of the seminars that will be delivered:

* One seminar covers how to diagnose and repair a group, which is actually a study of the tone scale and plotting a group on it. There isn’t any owner or manager of a business who doesn’t need to know this. Exact actions laid out by LRH are gone over and how to hat individuals to be able to raise their group on the tone scale, and with that increase the group’s longevity, survival, energy and productivity. This is a powerful tool for any business owner or manager.
* Another seminar covers the subject of human relationships and when one is dealing with others to gain their agreement, cooperation or support for something, one has entered into the field of public relations and this is a very specific technology. Public relations is essentially reaching people with an idea of some kind and gaining their agreement. One’s success in dealing with others, then, is effective to the degree that he can reach them with the idea he intends them to have. There are exact drills and data from LRH given in this seminar to get that product.
* Another area covered is Black Propaganda and its effects on a business or an individual and this is something every Scientologist needs to know. There are drills on spotting it and handling it, so one can flourish and prosper.
* The subject of how to market a product is covered with drills and real application so a person can create reach from others for their product and increase sales.

There will be several seminars that cover sales, procurement of new clients and tips to expand a business. There is also time set up for each attendee to originate any difficulties someone may be running into that is affecting their production, and policies are given on the spot to resolve those situations. This alone is worth the trip!!

16 - 23 August, 2007
Tech of Expansion and Havingness Convention & Italian Summit Week

The Tech of Expansion and Havingness convention takes a Scientologist through and drills them on the simple, but extremely powerful LRH tools which address the core problems surrounding havingness and the energy to get up the Bridge while giving a Scientologist the tools to create straight up and vertical expansion across the dynamics. This convention is being delivered by Mr. Owen Starkey and several seminars are given by the Commanding Officer FSSO, Mr. Sharron Weber.

There are seminars that give exact LRH data to create a new level of Tone 40 actions to accomplish goals and the tools to put KSW into one’s life.

There are exact actions one can do to increase one’s sphere of influence and havingness and each of these actions is gone over as laid out by LRH. By knowing and using these datums, one can rehabilitate one’s ability to reach out on the dynamics and create big effects so anyone can put their dynamics straight up and vertical.

All the attributes of leadership are gone over and each attribute is drilled in to give one the ability to apply in one’s life and if applied will be a success in running any group. This is the tech to point a team towards on-purpose activities and accomplish their goals.

The subject of revitalization of purposes is gone over in detail and drills are done to put this into to use on any person, group or activity when done. The subject of morale is a very important one, as lack of knowledge in this subject can cause an entire group, business and any activity to go under. This data is gone over in great detail with drills to hat one in spotting lack of morale, low morale and how to handle it so it doesn’t bring about low production or no production in your group.

Then all attendees will have a seminar on the admin scale where each person can work out their postulates for the future on any dynamic. Additionally for those individuals that would like more attention in this area we have even set up a time when the highly trained OT Debug Consultants assist individuals free of charge to get the plan worked out for their future and if applied by the individual they can make it faster to full OT.

23 - 30 August, 2007
Power of Postulates Convention

"One is as OT as he can cause things." - LRH

Some say that they have trouble with making their postulates stick.

Well, that is a postulate!

When Scientologists come to the Postulates Convention on the Freewinds they get a full understanding of what postulates are and the tech on how to make them a reality in the physical universe.

The complexities blow and certainty goes in, this is something all Scientologists need to know.

This convention is being delivered by Mr. Owen Starkey and several seminars are also being delivered by the Commanding Officer FSSO, Mr. Sharron Weber.

At the same time as doing one or more of the above conventions, you can get through your Basics Book & Lecture Courses faster than anywhere else on the planet. Why? Because the Freewinds is completely distraction-free. You have no PTPs, you have no enturbulation and everything is right here for you. Plus you have the top supervisors on the planet getting you through.

Many public are currently onboard doing their Basics Book & Lecture Courses and all are getting through them in under checksheet time. So can you.

SPECIAL OFFER!

Take advantage of these special packages and get the best offers in history!

$1,350

One week of Shared Accommodations
(Includes all meals, afternoon teas, late night buffets and nightly entertainment as well as use of all onboard facilities.) One Convention Fee One Basics Book & Lecture Course (Includes Dianetics, The Modern Science of Mental Health or Science of Survival Book & Lecture Course. Add $25 or $50 for other Basics Book & Lecture Courses. Add $425 for the Philadelphia Doctorate Course.
Course materials are not included in the price of this package and can be gotten from the Freewinds Bookstore at the special package price of $3,000 for the full set of Basics Books and Lectures.)

DON’T DELAY! SIGN UP NOW!

Your Future Eternity Awaits!

Contact the Freewinds Advance Scheduling Registrar at
(727) 445-4309 or by e-mail at freewinds@freewinds.org.

© 2007 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. FREEWINDS and DIANETICS are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks. Freewinds Ship is registered in Panama.

If you would like to be removed from our e-mail list, e-mail us at freewinds@freewinds.org

Freewinds
118 N. Ft. Harrison Ave.
Clearwater, FL 33755
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Wieber
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Wieber » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:07 am

Dear Scientologist,

Read the briefing below and answer the following questions:

* Want selectees moving up the Bridge and reaching for services like never before?
* Want selectees reaching to contribute to the IAS, to Superpower, and getting others on the Bridge too?
* Want more immediate income to support your prosurvival activities?

I have a proposition for you.

All our selectees need to do the Basics. You know this. You KNOW it is going to totally revitalize them.

You know by getting them through the Basic Courses, they will become Scientologists in the fullest sense of the word. They will reach for their next step on the Bridge, they will want to contribute to the IAS, to Superpower…

But you know this; you don’t have to be sold or convinced. The question is: Are your selectees going to get through the Basics courses in a few months? In a year?

Or in a matter of WEEKS?

So this is my proposition:

Send your selectees to us, we’ll send them back to you as Basics Books and Lectures Course COMPLETIONS.

DO THE MATH.

FREEWINDS BASIC BOOK & LECTURES PACKAGE: FSMC:

Package: Books and Lectures: $ 3,000 FSMC: $150

Package: All the courses $ 1,500 FSMC: $225

5 Weeks Accommodations: $ 5379.50 FSMC: $537

TOTAL: $ 778 commissions*

"In less than 12 days I did these Basic Courses on board the Ship: Dianetics- Science of Survival- Self Analysis- Advanced Procedure and Axioms- Handbook for Preclears- History of Man and I’m on Scientology: 8-80 and I can’t wait to start my next one!" - M.D.

Start selecting now:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FSM SELECTION SLIP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1- The HOUR, DATE and PLACE of selection:

2- The name and address of the selectee:

3- The name and address and certificate initials and certificate number of the Field Staff Member:

4- What the selectee is selected for (Training or Processing):

5- Some approximation of arrival date at the org:

"The paper is in quadruplicate. The original goes to the person selected (selectee), the second copy is sent promptly to the field staff member’s org Advance Scheduling Registrar, the third to the FSM I/C and the fourth copy is held by the field staff member." - LRH

HCO PL 9 MAY 1965RB ISSUE I REVISED 6 DECEMBER 1998 FIELD AUDITORS BECOME STAFF

Contact your Freewinds Tour, who will help you to get your selectees arrived or with anything else you need assistance on to earn your awards! If you have any questions at all, contact the FSM Establishment I/C on the Ship at

727-445-4309 or by sending E-mail to f <mailto:freewinds@freewinds.org> reewinds@freewinds.org. Let me know what convention are you most interested on.

Thank you. Much Love, Criceida FSM Establishment Off FSSO

© 2007 CSFSSO. OT, LRH, FLAG, FREEWINDS, and SCIENTOLOGY are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the Scientology and Dianetics trademarks. Scientologists is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Scientology is an applied religious philosophy. Printed aboard the Freewinds. The Freewinds ship is registered in Panama.

If you’d like to be removed from this mailing please let us know at: freewinds@freewinds.org.

Freewinds
118 N. Ft. Harrison Ave.
Clearwater, FL 33755
Doris Lessing

irbcsz4986

Post by irbcsz4986 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:44 am

- Learn how to handle all different scenarios, from arguing neighbors to handling an accident scene to running an entire disaster response operation.

I already know how to handle "arguing neighbors"- I issue the OT command: SHUT-UP!!

- Learn environmental and crowd control.

'environmental control' - wha; changing the weather?

- Hatting and drilling on how to connect up with and work with Social Service agencies, including how to get access to disaster zones in order to help.

I think the social services and emergency personnel need to be "hatted" on how to avoid the creepy ones in yellow straight-jackets - er, I mean jackets.

Blue Streak

Post by Blue Streak » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:59 pm

Hatting and drilling on how to connect up with and work with Social Service agencies, including how to get access to disaster zones in order to help.
With that asbestos on board the Freewinds is a disaster zone.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:28 pm

Dear Scientologist,

Here is this week’s New OT VIII success story for you. As you’ll see in reading her success story, she did the Basics along with New OT VIII and she completed the following courses: Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health, Science of Survival, Self Analysis, Advanced Procedure and Axioms, Handbook for Preclears, Scientology: A History of Man, Scientology 8-80, Scientology 8-8008 and all in just under 12 days! This is why you need to come to the Ship and get through your Basics and after reading this success, you will see exactly what I am referring too. If you can’t make it to the Ship, then you need to start and get through your Basics now. We are waiting for you.

"My name is Candace Zillweger and I just finished New OT VIII!! New OT VIII is a powerful and simple level, and was exactly what LRH promised: Truth Revealed! In fact, I can say that New OT VIII is out of this world, in fact it is totally out of this universe! It was directed totally to me as a spiritual being. It is marvelous, a gift from LRH to me as an OT. Everyone needs to do this OT level! Wherever you are on The Bridge, you must take your next step, and your next step after that, and your next step after that, whatever you need to do, you MUST get to the Freewinds to do New OT VIII! I am forever changed as a being, and my viewpoint about life on planet Earth is completely different. I have zero attention on the past. Zero. I have a much bigger universe for myself, I am interested in high-toned games with high-toned OTs, and the physical universe is merely the playing field with no more importance than that.

I am very proud to say that I am the first of those OTs who have completed New OT VIII with the Basics of Scientology IN. Studying the Basics while doing New OT VIII was incredibly powerful. My conceptual understanding of what LRH discovered in Dianetics and Scientology was a major factor in my auditing on this level. Studying the Basics greatly enhanced my duplication of the New OT VIII materials and the auditing went very smoothly as a result.

All of us in Scientology are creating a new breed of OTs through these Basics, OTs that HAVE the correct technology and KNOW the technology. We can create a new civilization with these Basics understood and applied to this planet. This is what LRH had envisioned - Scientologists who make it go right to make it to the top of The Bridge armed with conceptual knowledge of Dianetics and Scientology. When I return to my OT Committee in Austin, from my Exec post I will be helping to make sure that everyone in our field has got their Basics and that they are moving through them fast.

We need 10,000 OTs onto or through Solo NOTs and 2,000 New OT VIII completions to salvage this civilization. I am proud to say that I have made it. For those of you who haven’t, study your Basics and take your next step. You deserve it and all of your dynamics will be the better for it.

I want to acknowledge the Freewinds staff help. My appreciation to RTC and Chairman of the Board for keeping the technology pure and for the Golden Age of Knowledge for Eternity. And to LRH, my love and gratitude for showing me the way."- Candace Zillweger

If you know of any one else who should or would like to receive these successes, please write me back and let me know.

Sincerely,

Kerensa Whitman
Bridge Control Secretary FSSO

© 2007 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. FREEWINDS, LRH, FLAG and OT are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks. SCIENTOLOGIST is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology.

If you’d like to be removed from this mailing, please let us know at: freewinds@freewinds.org

Flag Ship Service Organization
118 N. Ft. Harrison Ave.
Clearwater, FL 33755
Doris Lessing

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:22 am

Dear Scientologist,

Here is a briefing on the upcoming Tech of Havingness & Expansion Convention on board the Freewinds.

Read the briefing and then answer the following survey questions:

Your Name:

1. Are you interested in getting more data about this convention?
2. Are you interested in attending this convention?
3. Is there anyone you know you think could benefit from this convention?
4. Is there anything that you would like to ask?

Attend

The Tech of Havingess &
Expansion Convention
on board the Freewinds

4 - 11 October, 2007

This unique convention takes you through and drills you on the simple, but extremely powerful LRH tools which address the core problems surrounding havingness and the energy to get up The Bridge while creating straight up and vertical expansion across the dynamics.

Find out…

What is the essential definition of havingness?

How can you significantly increase your space and beingness?

How do you restore life and energy to any activity?

What is the factor that you would use to plot how much income any individual is going to have? How is this monitored?

What steps would you take in order to increase your havingness at the orders of magnitude needed?

How is it possible to get yourself and those you love to OT?

At this Convention aboard the Freewinds, you will also:

Step off the stress of day to day life on this planet.

Step into a truly OT universe, where you can take a sane look at your future and what you want to create. Disconnect from MEST universe limitations and start your voyage to full OT.

But that’s not all! This package also includes a Freewinds-only OT Hatting course or two Golden Age Congress courses, where you get the exact LRH data you need in your life. This is OT data for any Scientologist. Because no matter where you are on The Bridge, this is OT data to get you to OT.

Between attending seminars and studying the LRH data in our Golden Age of Tech Course Room, you can expand your OT viewpoint while taking part in any of our island excursions: enjoying the white, sandy beaches; snorkeling; going kayaking with friends; enjoying horseback riding; or experiencing the famous dolphin encounter! Then there is the crimson, Caribbean sky at sunset! And in the evening after course, you will enjoy our world-class entertainment.

For more information, call your local Flag Ship Service Consultant or the Freewinds directly at: (727) 445-4309 or Email at: freewinds@freewinds.org

* 2007 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. FREEWINDS, FLAG, OT, LRH and SCIENTOLOGY, are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks. Scientologist is a collective mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Freewinds Ship is registered in Panama.

If you’d like to be removed from this mailing, please let us know at: freewinds@freewinds.org

118 N. Ft. Harrison Ave.
Clearwater, FL 33755
Doris Lessing

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:44 am

Dear XXXXXX,

We ushered in the next phenomenal phase of the Golden Age of Knowledge with the Basics — a spectacular breakthrough that means a greater and more profound understanding of Scientology than you have ever experienced.

The Basics are nothing less than the fundamental knowledge of Dianetics and Scientology — the very core of the technology itself — in its entirety and for the first time. They form the foundation upon which The Bridge to Total Freedom is built.

And what does that mean for you? That you will have full conceptual understanding of these priceless materials. And what that means is a quantum leap from effect to brilliant cause across your dynamics and new levels of stability, success and happiness. The following successes from those who have experienced the Basics say it all:

ENTIRE MAJOR CONCEPTS OPEN UP HUGE LEVELS OF
UNDERSTANDING

“I would be very hard-pressed to explain exactly ‘what it is’ that has so greatly changed for me and my study on Dianetics, Science of Survival and Self Analysis. Unquestionably there is a very positive change.

“Could it be glossaries? Certainly these are incredible — they always have the words I need to clear and always the most pertinent definitions for the specific usage. In the past this would have required looking up these words in several dictionaries. That is, if I had the inspiration and doggedness to continue digging for the right definition, rather than settling for what was ‘close enough.’ Now the glossaries give me the exact intended definition — worlds different than ‘close enough.’ [see an example of the glossary here]

“Maybe it’s the content? Certainly I’ve had experience of re-reading some LRH reference and getting more out of it. But not to this extent. There are entire major concepts that are new to me and that open up huge levels of understanding!

“Perhaps it has something to do with the checksheet. I’ve read Science of Survival before, but from a completely different viewpoint, and not as any sort of companion to Dianetics. It is absolutely intended as such, of course. That its usefulness to other LRH technologies and life in general is not diminished in any way, but my appreciation of its original purpose has further endeared this book and LRH to me.

“Probably, it's a combination of these things that has made such a difference to my study of these materials.

“The end effect, and the most important part to me, is that where before I was more of an observer and casual participant of this technology, I feel that now I am a true student of Dianetics and Scientology. These materials and the underlying technology are truly mine as they never have been before. My deepest thanks to all who were involved in allowing me to more fully experience LRH Source. I am indebted.” — J.H.

CONFUSIONS DROPPED AWAY, LEAVING FULL CONCEPTUAL
UNDERSTANDING

“I have now been on the Basics books for eight days and I have completed:

1) Dianetics
2) Science of Survival
3) Self Analysis
4) Advanced Procedure and Axioms
5) Handbook for Preclears
6) A History of Man
7) 8-80 and
8 ) halfway through8-8008.

“My efficiency has been so much greater with the new layout and organization of these books. The courses have helped me align data for better understanding which invariably will lead to greater application in life — and that’s what is important to me. I have gained a greater understanding of not only my religion, but of life and its mechanics. This has undoubtedly come in part from studying these materials in chronological sequence. I had confusions on things in the past because I had studied my material out of sequence. One for one these confusions have dropped away leaving in their place a full conceptual understanding. One of the most exciting experiences I’ve had over the last eight days has been how outrageously blown out the top of my head I’ve been, non-stop. I have been so keyed-out. I’ve not experienced anything like this outside some of my best auditing wins. It seems as if the application and wins, wins, wins are flowing from Ron, off the page to me as a concept. I’ve never studied this fast before, with so much certainty that I know this data for all eternity. Not only am I sure of this but my needle has been floating on every meter check for the last two and a half days. I recommend every Scientologist, every person, get on the books as soon as possible. The case gain is something you won’t get anywhere else. It’s in the form of training which is going to result in Life!” — E.H.

BEING AUDITED BY LRH WITH THIS BOOK IS AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE

“Before the actual processing section of Self Analysis, LRH educated me. Then I read all the lists and chapters and began auditing. List 5 sent me back to birth and soon I could remember exactly what happened — before, during and after I was born. I had somatics turn on and I continued just as LRH says. And before long, the somatics blew. I continued with the list, going back to a previous lifetime to an incident where I was injured badly. I had a headache, I was dizzy and my heart hurt badly. I was feeling all of this as I carried on through the incident, using the wheel to reduce it.

“After about 20 minutes the somatics blew and I used the section at the back of the book to get back into present time. I was then able to plot a general time track on paper of my last life! Previous areas that were occluded are no more. One of the somatics that turned on was to do with my legs and when I stood up a stiffness that I had around my legs for my entire life was gone — completely. Being audited by LRH with this book was an amazing experience!” — L.R.

TRANSLATIONS REALLY WELL DONE AND SAVE A LOT OF TIME

“In the past I would never read Dianetics because I thought it was too hard! After the event I could not wait to read all these ‘new’ books and so I began reading DMSMH. This book flows really well and the glossary is awesome. Moreover, being Italian I can say the translations are really well done and save me a lot of time as I was previously comparing the English copy with the Italian copy to see what was really being said. I thank LRH for the data he is giving me, RTC and COB for their relentless procurement of pure Tech, just like LRH gave it.” — F.A.

Get the Basics books and lectures package direct from the publisher:

http://bpi.goldenageofknowledge.net/

Or contact me to answer any questions you may have on the materials.

ARC,

Tad Reeves
Internet Unit
Church of Scientology International
I would normally have omitted all the links in this email (they usually carry some indentifying info when clicked), but I think its important people get a good understanding of just how bogus the wins actually are when they read them.

Since when would any scientologist not read DMSMH? :roll:

If you know a scientologist, ask them about the "Basics", and you will get the very same responses to how good these re-releases are and how they have a new found understanding that they never had before. The responses IRL are the exact same as the 'wins' that have been posted in OCMB and ARS...absolutely no deviation at all.
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Crimson

Post by Crimson » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:22 pm

Wieber wrote:
Dear Scientologist,

Read the briefing below and answer the following questions:

* Want selectees moving up the Bridge and reaching for services like never before?
* Want selectees reaching to contribute to the IAS, to Superpower, and getting others on the Bridge too?
* Want more immediate income to support your prosurvival activities?

I have a proposition for you.

All our selectees need to do the Basics. You know this. You KNOW it is going to totally revitalize them.

You know by getting them through the Basic Courses, they will become Scientologists in the fullest sense of the word. They will reach for their next step on the Bridge, they will want to contribute to the IAS, to Superpower…

But you know this; you don’t have to be sold or convinced. The question is: Are your selectees going to get through the Basics courses in a few months? In a year?

Or in a matter of WEEKS?

So this is my proposition:

Send your selectees to us, we’ll send them back to you as Basics Books and Lectures Course COMPLETIONS.

DO THE MATH.

FREEWINDS BASIC BOOK & LECTURES PACKAGE: FSMC:

Package: Books and Lectures: $ 3,000 FSMC: $150

Package: All the courses $ 1,500 FSMC: $225

5 Weeks Accommodations: $ 5379.50 FSMC: $537

TOTAL: $ 778 commissions*

"In less than 12 days I did these Basic Courses on board the Ship: Dianetics- Science of Survival- Self Analysis- Advanced Procedure and Axioms- Handbook for Preclears- History of Man and I’m on Scientology: 8-80 and I can’t wait to start my next one!" - M.D.

Start selecting now:

FSM SELECTION SLIP

1- The HOUR, DATE and PLACE of selection:

2- The name and address of the selectee:

3- The name and address and certificate initials and certificate number of the Field Staff Member:

4- What the selectee is selected for (Training or Processing):

5- Some approximation of arrival date at the org:

"The paper is in quadruplicate. The original goes to the person selected (selectee), the second copy is sent promptly to the field staff member’s org Advance Scheduling Registrar, the third to the FSM I/C and the fourth copy is held by the field staff member." - LRH

HCO PL 9 MAY 1965RB ISSUE I REVISED 6 DECEMBER 1998 FIELD AUDITORS BECOME STAFF

Contact your Freewinds Tour, who will help you to get your selectees arrived or with anything else you need assistance on to earn your awards! If you have any questions at all, contact the FSM Establishment I/C on the Ship at

727-445-4309 or by sending E-mail to f <mailto:freewinds@freewinds.org> reewinds@freewinds.org. Let me know what convention are you most interested on.

Thank you. Much Love, Criceida FSM Establishment Off FSSO

© 2007 CSFSSO. OT, LRH, FLAG, FREEWINDS, and SCIENTOLOGY are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the Scientology and Dianetics trademarks. Scientologists is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Scientology is an applied religious philosophy. Printed aboard the Freewinds. The Freewinds ship is registered in Panama.

If you’d like to be removed from this mailing please let us know at: freewinds@freewinds.org.

Freewinds
118 N. Ft. Harrison Ave.
Clearwater, FL 33755

I am always stunned by how expensive this BS "courses" are. And I am baffled at how they get people to actually do this.
I've never seen this "ship" but from what you all tell me its a health hazzard. And they charge how much? Oh and I forgot you get in cheaper if you suck 5 more people in....
Crimson
I miss you Frankie.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:17 pm

I am guessing this email is the first step to the sale. The next step will be a mission from the 'freewinds' to your local 'org' or a phone call between midnight and two a.m. The registrars (sales people) from the 'freewinds' are the 'friendliest' people you could ever meet. In addition to that, by the time they get to their 'clients' the 'clients' are thoroughly brain washed.

Their entire goal is to get you on 'the ship.' In scientology it's often referred to as 'THE SHIP.' In order to get on 'the ship' you have to hand over your passport for 'safe keeping.' The contract you must sign in order to get on 'the ship' has fine print that gives scientology the right to maroon you at their discretion. That's right, you sign a contract that gives the crew of 'the ship' the right to abandon you on any island at any time without any compensation.
Doris Lessing

lermanet_com

Post by lermanet_com » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:23 pm

Wieber wrote:
Their entire goal is to get you on 'the ship.' In scientology it's often referred to as 'THE SHIP.' In order to get on 'the ship' you have to hand over your passport for 'safe keeping.' The contract you must sign in order to get on 'the ship' has fine print that gives scientology the right to maroon you at their discretion. That's right, you sign a contract that gives the crew of 'the ship' the right to abandon you on any island at any time without any compensation.
Emphasis added
Do you THINK scientology works?
Then read [url=http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=20255&start=285]THIS PAGE[/url] here on XENU.NET

spacecootie

Post by spacecootie » Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:28 am

irbcsz4986 wrote: - Learn environmental and crowd control.

'environmental control' - wha; changing the weather?
I think that's where you spend a week reading and word-clearing an LRH memo on the proper way to operate a wall thermostat (not a new, digital, electronic one, but an obsolete old mechanical one), then have to pay for a couple of auditing intensives to have somebody guide you through reach-and-withdraw drills.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:06 pm

Dear Scientologist,

Here is the next New OT VIII success for you, also with the Basics. As you will see when you read Mario’s success, he did 8 Basic courses in 16 days! So the Freewinds is the place to go to get through the Basic courses swiftly.

Read the below success and let me know when you are arriving to do your Basic books and lectures study!

"I just attested to New OT VIII! I feel on the top of the universe. My space expanded by 10X, I can have everything or have nothing, I’m totally free and no longer trapped in the MEST universe. For the first time in the many millions of years I’m fully in PT. I know exactly who I am. All my attention is in the future - to create, to do things. I am so interested in life, in everything around me. A wonderful journey has begun. My dynamics have taken on a completely new dimension, as I am creating them newly, in present time. My ARC for all of mankind has increased beyond belief. I can’t wait to go back to my community and get others into communication with LRH and onto the Bridge. With the new release of the Basics, the job will be much easier. I will also help to create the Ideal Org and organize my life so that I can join staff in my province!

While on board I had a lot of wins and realizations. I felt my viewpoint change tremendously; I saw things that I never saw before. I also had the chance to do 8 Basics courses in 16 days. Wow! My understanding reached a level that I never reached before, and studying the Basic courses on the Freewinds with the quality of Supervision made all the difference. I strongly recommend that all Scientologists who haven’t started yet get started NOW! It is vital. I do believe that we have in our hands the tool to make the difference. As you know, with knowledge comes increased certainty and OT action. I am very proud to be a Scientologist and I will work hard to achieve the Aims of Scientology.

Thanks to the Freewinds staff. Thanks to RTC for revitalizing Scientologists everywhere with the Golden Age of Knowledge and the release of the Basics. I don’t have words to thank LRH. But I will show my appreciation in action - by taking Montreal and Quebec orgs to Ideal Org!" - Mario Desrochers

If you know of any one else who should or would like to receive these successes, please write me back and let me know.

Sincerely,

Kerensa Whitman
Bridge Control Secretary FSSO

© 2007 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. FREEWINDS, LRH, FLAG and OT are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks. SCIENTOLOGIST is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology.

118 N. Ft. Harrison Ave.
Clearwater, FL 33755
Doris Lessing

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:06 pm

Dear Scientologist,

Please answer the following questions once you have read about the Tech of Human Evaluation Convention.

Your Name:

1. Do you plan to arrive aboard to avail yourself of this tech?

2. Would you like to what else is happening aboard the Freewinds during this convention?

3. Do you need assistance in arriving to the Freewinds?

4. Is there anything you would like to communicate to the Freewinds?

Sincerely, Michael Sander Advance Scheduling Registrar

Know. Predict. Change…

Human Behavior Across the Dynamics

Learn how to Put the Tech Into Application

Attend the

Tech of Human Evaluation Convention

aboard the

Freewinds

27 September - 4 October, 2007

"So, the whole subject of human evaluation, of course, derives from an understanding of human behavior. Human behavior is something human beings have been rather curious about in the last few thousand years. Any time you meet a human being and become associated with him socially, it would be of some benefit to know, by looking at him and talking to him for a couple of minutes, what this individual had in store for you in his friendship with you. It would be of some small benefit to know whether or not he was going to run off with your wife or borrow your car and not come back with it or whether or not he's going to be a good friend and would loan you that hundred bucks when you needed it." - LRH

LRH delivered a series of lectures in June 1951 in Wichita Kansas, launching the special course in human evaluation -- another important branch of Dianetics.

Personnel directors, teachers, ministers, and in fact any individual whose job is the direct hiring or supervision of others is certain to be vitally interested in this.

Through the knowledge gained about the predictability of human aberration, an employer is saved expense and possible danger to his organization by individuals who are dangerously low on the tone scale.

This convention is designed to educate all Scientologists on the use of the tone scale and the Chart of Human Evaluation, with tons of drilling to get this valuable tech into application across your dynamics right now.

Here are just a few of the points that will be gone over:

* The Tone Scale and the definitions of the dynamics;
* How to plot yourself and others on the Tone Scale in 2 minutes;
* Definitions for each of the emotions on the Tone Scale, and the physiological reactions;
* Responsibility, truth, ethics level, affinity level, and honesty level at each tone plus much much more;
* What a person will do with written communication and how they will relay communication at each tone;
* How to use the Tone Scale to deal with children;
* How to predict what a person will do with machinery and keeping an area in an operational state, also what their production level will be like;
* How a salesman would alter his sales talk based on the tone scale and ability to accurately predict where the prospect is on the chart;
* Why 2.0 is the dividing line between survive and succumb;

Contact your local Freewinds Consultant, Freewinds Tour Registrar or the Advance Scheduling Registrar at:
Phone (727) 445-4309 E-mail: freewinds@freewinds.org

* 2006 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. Grateful acknowledgement is made to L. Ron Hubbard Library for permission to reproduce selections from the copyrighted works of L. Ron Hubbard. FREEWINDS, and LRH are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks. Scientologist is a collective mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Freewinds Ship is registered in Panama.

If you would like to be removed from the mailing list please inform us by e-mail at: freewinds@freewinds.org

118 North Ft. Harrison Ave.
Clearwater, FL 33755
Doris Lessing

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:34 am

Dear XXXXXX,

I have here a briefing on a world famous convention on the Freewinds - the OT Abilities Convention.

Read the briefing and then answer the following survey questions:

XXXXXX:

Are you interested in getting more data about this convention?
Are you interested in attending this convention?
Is there anyone you know you think could benefit from this convention?
Is there anything that you would like to ask?

Learn How OT Abilities Are Achieved to Better Achieve Your Goals!

Attend the

Freewinds OT Abilities Convention

From 11 - 18 October, 2007

"THE POWER (defined as light-year kilotons per microsecond) OF A THETAN IS MEASURED BY NOTHING ELSE THAN THE DISTANCE (defined as spherical spacial length) AROUND HIM IN HIS ENVIRONMENT THAT HE CAN CONTROL." - LRH (HCO Bulletin OT MAXIMS)

This incredible congress is a collection of LRH knowledge on the abilities and potentials of an OT. No matter where you are currently on the Grade Chart, OT or not, the seminars in this congress reveal truths about the state of OT and the abilities of a thetan - your abilities.

In this congress there is priceless data, selected from several key LRH OT Hatting courses, that you can learn so you can use it in your life.

The definition of OT is gone over in detail with many examples provided as to how this can be applied in your life.

You will learn the LRH tech of dismantling barriers with admiration.

LRH says, "If one wants to understand existence and his unhappiness with it, he must understand entrapment and its mechanisms." In this congress you will learn the anatomy of entrapment and how to overcome this.

You will learn what is the one particle that unites and resolves, like the universal solvent, all types of energy, particularly force.

You will get the exact LRH tech on how to grant beingness to anyone, the ability which is probably the highest of human virtues.

Get the LRH tech on how to get attention in a society.

What is money, what laws does it follow, and how does one start a money flow? At this congress you will learn this and much more.

Concurrent with this congress you will be doing an OT Hatting course, which will further educate you on the use of your native abilities.

You do not have to be Clear or OT to learn and use your native OT abilities, quite the reverse is true. You need to understand and apply this data given in this congress and the OT Hatting courses to be OT. The more you study and apply the data, the more OT you become.

Contact your local Freewinds Consultant, Freewinds Tour Registrar
or the Advance Scheduling Registrar at freewinds@freewinds.org

MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS NOW!!

Return to “Opinions & Debate”