Email Etc. from Co$ -- post email here - frequently updated

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Wieber
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Wieber » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:36 pm

Dear XXXXX,

In celebration of the biggest and most important release in Scientology – the Basics Books and Lecture Packages and in recognition of our Global 4th Dynamic push and our greatest year ever – the following goes into effect AT ONCE:

As of right now, every Membership level and Honor Status in the IAS can be obtained at 20% OFF of the balance required for it.

This is only lasting until the IAS 23rd Anniversary in October!

ACT NOW!

To find out how much you can save for your next membership or status, contact us at ship@iasadministrations.net

We are ready to assist you!

Regards, Ari, Bart & Rebecca

IAS Office Freewinds

PHONE: (727) 445-4356

If you’d like your email address to be removed from our mailing list, let us know at iasadministrations@att.net or click here <https://www.scientology.org/html/ias/en ... icate.html> to contact us

XXXXX
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Wieber
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Wieber » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:49 pm

Dear Scientologist,

Here is this week’s New OT VIII success for you, and in it Giannis also goes over the Basics and what they did for him and his life. Read this success very closely because there is some very good news in it, as you will see for yourself…

"I am very happy!!! How I feel as a New OT VIII completion and what I have gained on this level was beyond my expectations. Actually I came onto this level very well prepared for flight as my eligibility and study of the Basics were in themselves like OT levels, each one of them. New OT VII opened the door for me and gave me the possibility to stand at the threshold and look at life. The Basics gave me the certainty about life and my participation in it and showed me the road to achieving the knowledge of the game we are all of us creating, and New OT VIII gave me the wings to fly. Every session blew away barriers and lies and gave me the possibility to reach the infinite power and ARC that is my real nature. I feel very calm and certain with no confusions. My universe and my space have been expanded and I feel totally in present time. I move on the tone scale with ease and am able to communicate with others easily and can motivate them toward games. My responsibility level has increased and I feel I can approach tough targets with a spirit of play and certainty. Now I have certainty that we can create and must create a saner world, and this the reason I signed my Sea Org contract. I would like to thank the Freewinds staff and the Sea Organization. I would like to thank COB RTC for the Golden Age of Tech. And I would like to thank Ron from the bottom of my heart for my new life and for the tech." - Giannis Bogdanos

If you know of any one else who should or would like to receive these successes, please write me back and let me know.

Sincerely,

Kerensa Whitman
Bridge Control Secretary FSSO

© 2007 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. FREEWINDS, LRH, FLAG and OT are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks. SCIENTOLOGIST is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology.

If you’d like to be removed from this mailing, please let us know at: freewinds@freewinds.org

Flag Ship Service Organization
118 N. Ft. Harrison Ave.
Clearwater, FL 33755
Doris Lessing

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:24 pm

Dear Scientologist,

An incredible special has been released to all those who have bought part of but not the entire Basics Books & Lecture package. Anybody who has bought the Books package but not the Lecture package or just part of the books and lectures is now eligible to complete his whole Basics Books & Lecture package at a 25% discount. Let me know what items you have and I will let you know what exactly you need to complete your package. Additionally, I’ll let you know the full cost, and also how much it will now be with your 25% discount!

This applies to you if you purchased part of your Basics Package before the 8th of September 2007. This special expires on the 27th September 2007.

Here are some examples of your savings if you already have all of your Basic books and do not have your lectures:

Price if you Price if you

individually purchase

buy your lectures: them now: Savings:

Full Set of Basics Lectures: $ 3,078 $ 2,565 $ 513

Lectures without Factors: $ 2,776 $ 2,340 $ 436

Lectures without PDC: $ 1,953 $ 1,627.50 $ 325.50

Lectures without

PDC & Factors: $ 1,683 $ 1,402.50 $ 280.50

Please fill out the below questionnaire:

First Name:
Last Name:

1. Do you have your complete set of Books & Lecture package?

Yes_______ No______

2. If not, let me know what you have.

3. Yes, I am interested to get the complete set of Books and Lectures and want to order the remainder of my Books & Lecture package.

4. I do not own my Basics Books & Lecture package yet and I am interested in getting it from the Freewinds and win a free Weekend Congress ticket

(value $ 200)

Yes________ No_______

Sincerely, Christine Mc Nocher

Director of Procurement FSSO

(c) 2007 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. Freewinds and LRH are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the Scientology and Dianetics trademarks. Scientologist is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Scientology is an applied religious philosophy. Freewinds ship is registered in Panama.

E-mail to freewinds@freewinds.org to be removed from our mailing list or to give us your change of address
I think the writer tried to set up a little table, which is why you have the strange sentence structures such as, "Price if you Price if you"

The first dollar amount is what you would pay if you bought everything individually. The second dollar amount is what you would pay for the package and the third dollar amount is the difference between the first and second dollar amount.
Doris Lessing

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:59 am

Dear Scientologist,

Here is a success story from a Scientologist studying the Basics for some days aboard the Freewinds plus some Freewinds advantages concerning the Basics. After reading the success story please take your time and answer the 3 questions below.

Freewinds Advantages:

- Order your full Basics package and get a Freewinds Congress ticket for free. (A saving of an additional $200.00)

- Do the Basics courses in 5 weeks aboard the Freewinds for $6,879.50.

1. Do you want to take advantage of the Freewinds special when buying your Basics?

2. Do you plan to study your Basics on the Freewinds?

3. Do you need assistance in getting to the Ship for your Basics?

Thank you for your answers, Michael Sander

Right from the start with DMSMH, I noticed a big difference. Who would have thought that a synopsis could be so important? But it outlined the purpose of the book which helped me to assimilate the data, just as LRH described in our study tech.

So far, I have done the courses for DMSMH, Science of Survival, Self Analysis, Handbook for Preclears, Advanced Procedures and Axioms and History of Man. Tomorrow I start Scientology 8-80. This has been a most theta journey. I feel like LRH himself took me for a walking tour through his discoveries of the truth about man, about theta, and how to attain freedom and security for myself and others.

As far as the study part went, I was very pleased with the speed I was able to duplicate the material, learning it in sequence. Apply your study tech and you will whiz through these as I did.

In short, the Basics courses are an adventure. I have truly enjoyed learning about Dianetics and seeing it evolve into Scientology. It goes fast, once you get started. Each book leads to the next and when you finish one, you can’t wait to see what LRH discovered in the next one.

LRH says:”A chronological study of materials is necessary for the complete training of a truly top-grade expert in these lines.”

My thanks to COB for all the work he put into these releases and for the diligence it took to complete a project of this magnitude for all of us.

And, to LRH, for giving us the tools to create a bright future, my love and gratitude. C.Z.

(c) 2007 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. Freewinds and LRH are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the Scientology and Dianetics trademarks. Scientologist is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Scientology is an applied religious philosophy. Freewinds ship is registered in Panama.

E-mail to freewinds@freewinds.org to be removed from our mailing list or to give us your change of address
Doris Lessing

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:04 am

Dear Scientologist,

Here is a briefing on an opportunity to learn and drill the Tech of Ethics from top Sea Org Veterans on board the Freewinds.

Read the briefing and then answer the following survey questions:

1. Your full name:

2. Are you interested in getting more data about this convention?

3. Are you interested in attending this convention?

4. Is there anyone you know you think could benefit from this convention?

5. Is there anything that you would like to ask?

Sincerely, Michael Sander – Advance Scheduling Registrar FSSO

Attend the

TECH OF ETHICS CONVENTION

27 September – 4 October, 2007

aboard the Freewinds

Without it, freedom is lost. With it, freedom is restored.

Tech of Ethics Convention

At the Freewinds-only Tech of Ethics Convention, you will gain the one thing that can restore your freedom: a thorough understanding of LRH Ethics technology.

In this series of seminars, you will learn how to blow away the stops and suppression you may encounter in life so you can increase one’s level of survival and success across your dynamics and speed your progress to full OT.

• Learn how the standard application of the conditions formulas can raise all your dynamics on the scale of success and survival.

• Learn how to standardly write up overts and withholds so you can assist yourself and others to experience the relief available through the application of this powerful tech as well as the restoration of power and freedom that comes with this action.

• Get the exact mechanics of how a being becomes stupid, unable to reach and perceive in any area of his life, along with the tools to resolve this fully so as to regain on’s ability to be cause in any area.

• Get an in-depth understanding on the subject of defeatism so you can spot it in self and others and handle its destructive effects before it harms you and your dynamics.

• Learn how to spot trouble sources and how to rapidly and smoothly curtail the havoc these individuals can wreak on your business as well as your personal life.

SO DON’T MISS IT!!

Special packages available.

Contact your nearest Freewinds Office or Freewinds Tour for details.

Islands Visited: Curacao, Aruba, and Bonaire

Don’t delay. Sign up Today!

Your ability to disseminate awaits!

For more information, call your local Flag Ship Service Consultant or the Freewinds directly at: (727) 445-4309 or email at: freewinds@freewinds.org

ã 2007 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. OT, Freewinds, and LRH are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks. Scientologist is a collective mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Freewinds Ship is registered in Panama.

If you’d like to be removed from this mailing, please let us know at: freewinds@freewinds.org <mailto:freewinds@freewinds.org>

118 N. Ft. Harrison Ave.
Clearwater, FL 33755
Doris Lessing

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:50 am

The 4 day sale is nearly over!

How are your stats RTC?
Dear XXXXXX,

The limited-time offer for you and your friends to get your Basics books & lectures at a 25% discount, is expiring in just 4 days!

A) For anyone who purchased the entire Book Package (but not Lecture Package), you may now obtain the Lecture Package at the full discount you would have received had you purchased them at the same time as the books - 25%.

B) For anyone who purchased the entire Books Package, but only SOME of the lectures, you may now obtain the remainder of the Lecture Package at the full discount you would have received had you purchased the ENTIRE Books and Lecture Package - 25%.

C) For anyone who only purchased a limited quantity of books with their accompanying lectures, you may purchase the remainder of the set (it must be ALL remaining books and lectures you had not purchased) and are eligible for the same 25% discount had you purchased the entire package at once.

In other words, if you are missing ANY part of your Basics books and lectures, you can now purchase those remaining items at the 25% maximum package discount.

Simply fill out the "complete your Basics library" form here and order what you are missing:

www.bridgepub.com/specials.vm

If you have questions about this offer, or about the Basics and what is right for you, use our contact form or call one of our Materials Consultants at (323) 960-1991.

All orders include free shipping & handling and will ship out the next business day!

This special limited-time offer is effective immediately and will expire on 27 September 2007.

There you go! Please help spread the word on this!

ARC,

Patrick Howson
Here is OT VII Kelly Yaagerman, whom after reading DMSMH 3 times, spent 35 years as a scientologist, and only just now "gets it"?

Hip hip hoorah DM
Hip Hip!
*snort*
Last edited by 'Alert' on Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Crimson

Post by Crimson » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:48 am

J. Swift wrote:The Freewinds RFactor Drill:
1. Pay $2,700 USD.
2. Postulate in one hand.
3. Defecate in the other hand.
4. See which hand gets filled first.
5. Clay demo the result.

The Freewinds Chain Locker Drill
1. Be locked against your will in the chain locker of The Freewinds.
2. Eat slop that is passed down to you in a bucket.
3. After three days write the Staff a letter telling them what you are willing to do if they let you out.

The Freewinds "Where's Davie?" OT Only Contest:
1. The Staff will hide the tiny DM in a space aboard the ship.
2. OT's will go exterior to find where DM has been hidden.
3. The OT who finds DM will win a free book. The rest will go into OT Repair at $25,000 apiece.

On this cruise, DM will be paraded around the ship in a sedan chair held aloft by Tommy Davis, Mike Rinder, Janet Cook, Tom Cruise, and others. DM will announce from his sedan chair that Scientology is expanding like never before. DM will declare that Scientology is expanding by magnitudes of 1. There are now as many as 7 new Scientologists in the world.

Don't miss this cruise!

Yeah I think I'd rather get salmonilla on Carnival for half the price thank you very much....
Crimson
I miss you Frankie.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:15 pm

ONE DAY LEFT!!!

SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER

VALID ONLY UNTIL THURSDAY MIDNIGHT

(27 September 2007)

Dear Scientologist,

The release of the Basics books and lectures at the OT Summit 2007 precipitated a tidal wave of wins resulting from Scientologists obtaining pure 100% Source from the Basics books and lectures that form the research and development of Dianetics to Scientology and, hence, the very foundation of The Bridge.

Anybody who has bought the Books package but not the Lecture package or just part of the books and lectures is now eligible to complete his whole Basics Books & Lecture package at a 25% discount. Let me know what items you have and I will let you know what exactly you need to complete your package. Additionally, I’ll let you know the full cost, and also how much it will now be with your 25% discount!

This special expires on 27 September 2007.

Here are some examples of your savings if you already have all of your Basic books and do not have your lectures:

individually purchase

Lectures without

1. Do you have your complete Basics Books & Lecture package?

Yes_______ No______

3. Yes, I am interested in getting the complete set of Books and Lectures and want to order the remainder of my Books & Lecture package.

4. I do not own my Basics Books & Lecture package yet and I am interested in getting my full set from the Freewinds and thereby winning a free Weekend Congress ticket (value $200). This is a Freewinds-only special.

Yes________ No_______

Sincerely, Malia McElveen

Dir Publications FSSO

© 2007 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. DIANETICS, THE BRIDGE, SCIENTOLOGY, OT, FREEWINDS and LRH are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the Scientology and Dianetics trademarks. SCIENTOLOGIST is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Scientology is an applied religious philosophy. Freewinds ship is registered in Panama.

The Freewinds address is 118 North Fort Harrison Avenue, Clearwater, Florida 33755, USA
Doris Lessing

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:00 am

Dear Scientologist,

As you know, there is a vital necessity to get all Scientologists at all levels onto and through the Basics Book & Lecture Courses as this is the solution for this planet. The Freewinds as the Ambassador Ship for Top Command is taking responsibility for getting the Basic Book and Lectures into the hands of every Scientologist, in every location in the world, and seeing to it that Scientologists get through their courses at Top Speed. As one of our public, you are part of this crusade.

Here is how this works – two public who had been in Scientology for one only week found out about the Basics, came to the Freewinds to study full time, and in 19 days have completed from Dianetics up to Route to Infinity – and this while also attending seminars, going on island excursions and even jogging a 10K every morning!

In fact, Scientologists from all part of the world are doing the same thing. When they return back home, the impact is greater even than you might think – for the wins they tell and the rapid progress they have made inspires others to s get onto intensive study either at your local org, an AO, Flag or the Freewinds for full time study.

To help you with this campaign, there is a special 5-week package for public to get through all of their Basics at Top Speed aboard the Freewinds, and an FSM game where you can win your own Basics Books and Lecture Courses and 5-weeks of accommodations by sending 6 public for this package in any 90-day period!

Let me know that you have received the below project orders, and you can (and should!) contact me with any questions or assistance you need in getting these done. (Note, the FSM Award program mentioned in the project orders are being sent to you by separate e-mail.)

I look forward to hearing from you!

Ml,

Rose Pryputniewicz
Field Control Sec FSSO

FREEWINDS-ONLY OFFER

READ BELOW TO FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN BE ELIGIBLE FOR A FREE FREEWINDS SERVICE!

Dear Scientologist,

I believe you have received already many briefings recently on the Basics and the importance of getting your own Basics Books and Lectures Package. However, what you may not know is that if you buy a set of Basics Books and Lectures Package, you automatically become eligible for a free Freewinds service.

Read the attached flier, and then answer the following:

1. Have you purchased a full set of Basics Books and Lectures yet?

2. Would you be willing to donate one or more sets for areas of your choice or for libraries, pioneer areas etc.? (You still qualify for the free Freewinds service if you do.)

3. Would you like to order one or more full Basics sets from the Freewinds and receive a free Freewinds service?

Sincerely,

Michael Sander

ASR FSSO

EXECUTIVE DIRECTIVE

FSSO ED
____
30 September 2007

TO:
ALL SHIP PUBLIC
ALL FSMS
SCIENTOLOGISTS

INFO:
FSSCS

TOURS

PROJECT ORDERS

GETTING YOUR FIELD ONTO THE GOLDEN AGE OF KNOWLEDGE BASICS BOOKS AND
LECTURES COURSES

INFORMATION:

With the monumental release of LRH's Basics Books and Lectures as
announced by the Chairman of the Board RTC at the 2007 Summit, several
Major Targets were given to the OT Ambassadors as top OT's and
Ambassadors of the Freewinds and International Management. This is
covered in SO ED 5669 INT, THE OT AMBASSADOR PROGRAM, MAKING HISTORY
IN THE NAME OF A NEW CIVILIZATION, and includes:

1. To revitalize and activate all Scientologists in your area by
getting them onto and through the Golden Age of Knowledge Basics Books
and Lectures and on the Golden Age of Knowledge Basic Courses in the
org.

Due to the importance and magnitude of this release and all it
represents, you are given the hat of a Ship Ambassador and are given
the hat and trust of not only availing yourself of the Basics Books
and Lectures Courses, but also taking responsibility for ensuring
everyone in your zone does so too. These Project Orders lay out exact
steps and gives you tools to help you get this done.

PROGRAM PURPOSE:

TO GENERATE A REVITALIZATION OF ALL SCIENTOLOGISTS IN YOUR FIELD BY
GETTING ALL OF THEM ONTO AND THROUGH THE BASICS BOOK AND LECTURE
COURSES.

PRIMARY TARGETS:

1. Read and understand these project orders.

2. Take full responsibility for getting these done.

3. Read the Golden Age of Knowledge Basic Courses Freewinds FSM Award
Program.

4. Read the successes that were sent to you with the FSM Award Program
showing the speed at which the students are getting through the Basics
Courses on
board.
5. In case you don't have them yet, get your own full Basics Books &
Lectures materials package. (If you don't have your own and haven't
started studying, you won't insist that others do so).

VITAL TARGETS:

1. In all your communications push getting public onto and through the
full Basics Books & Lectures
Courses.

OPERATING TARGETS:

1. Make a list of all your selectees and any other personal contacts
you have - starting with other Opinion Leaders, active Scientologists
and any other Scientologists. Note that you can and will contact non-
Scientologists are part of this campaign. This is just the first
step.

2. Note which of those on your list already have the Basics Books &
Lectures package and which of these don't. Note which are already on
their Golden Age of Knowledge Basics Books and Lectures Courses and
which aren't yet
started.

3. Take the first name of those that are not on course or do not have
their materials and contact the selectee, friend or associate and do
the following steps:

a. Get them to buy their FULL Basics Books & Lectures materials
package in their local org or from the Freewinds. If they buy it from
the Freewinds they get a free ticket to the Live Freewinds congress
coming to their area.

b.Close him to get through his Basics at top speed by going to the
Freewinds for the 5-Week Basics package. Use the tools sent to you by
email; show him successes and brief him on the speed with which a
person can complete their Basics on board the Freewinds.

c. Fill in selection papers on the spot, handing the white selectee
copy to the selectee.

d. Send your selection slip to the FSM I/C FSSO and a copy to the
FSSC.

e. Contact your local Flag Ship Service Consultant and get your
selectee signed up right then. If feasible go in person with the
selectee to the FSSC, alternately put him on the phone with the FSSC.
Key is to get him fully set up to arrive for the service and to get
all the materials if he doesn't have them yet.

f. Work with the FSSC to get your selectee fully closed and arrived
to the Ship.

Remember you win your full Basics Courses package, 5 weeks of
accommodations, a Freewinds FSM leather jacket, and a Ship Golden Age
of Knowledge pin, in addition to your FSM commissions, when you send 6
selectees within 90 days for the 5-Week Basics
package.

g. Conditional: If the person absolutely cannot work out going to the
Freewinds for the 5-Week Basics package, get them immediately onto
their Basics Book & Lectures courses in their local org, nearest AO
or Flag.

h. Repeat the above steps with the next person, the next one, and so
on until you have contacted and handled your full
list.

4. Conditional: if the person cannot go to any org because they live
very far away from any org, and absolutely cannot go the Freewinds for
the 5-Week Basics package, sell them the Basics Books and Lectures
Extension Course and get them started on this.

5. Conditional: if you come across anyone who has not yet seen the
Golden Age of Knowledge for Eternity event, get them in to see the
event. If for any reason they cannot immediately come in to the org to
see the event, let me know by e-mail (Field Control Sec FSSO) and I
will mail them a copy of the event DVD.

6. Once they have watched the event, sell them their Basics Books &
Lectures materials package and get them started on course in your
local org, at an AO, at FSO or aboard the Freewinds.

7. Follow up and see to it that each of your selectees arrived on
course at the Freewinds or their nearest org, AO or at Flag. Find out
how they are doing and additionally confirm they are on a standard
course schedule. Prospect them again for who they know who doesn't
have their full Basics Books and Lectures materials yet or is not on
the Basics Courses yet and repeat the steps from target 3 above.

8. Conditional: if you have any difficulty getting a selectee or any
person you contact onto the Basics Books & Lectures Courses, utilize
the Freewinds free FSM advice service by writing
'freewi...@freewinds.org' attention 'FSM advice service'.

9. When your selectees come back from the Freewinds having completed
multiple Basics courses,arrange for them to speak at graduation and
special events, telling all Scientologists in your field the wins they
have had, how fast they got through, and that it can be done. See
public at the event who are not yet on their Basics Books and Lectures
Courses and get them signed up right there.

10. Get the same selectee to send out an e-mail with the same message.

11. Go back through your list of this list, enlisting others to help
you as you go, until your entire field is gotten onto but through the
Basics Books and Lectures Courses.

12. With each of your selectees, get their prospects and do the same
with them. Remember Power FSM is just around the corner.

Field Control Secretary FSSO

For the Executive Council FSSO

Authorized by LRH Communicator Ship

For the Church of Scientology

Flag Ship Service Organization, Inc.

CSFSSO:JJ:SW:ECFSSO:RP:rp
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:53 pm

Dear Scientologist,

Here is a briefing on one of the most popular Freewinds Conventions ever – the Effective Salesmanship & Closing Convention.

Have a look at this briefing and find out what has so many Scientologists literally dropping everything and taking the next flight to the Freewinds, then answer the questions below and send this back:

1. Your full name:

2. What is your main profession?

3. How useful would it be to you to develop and improve skills having to do with closing others – on an item, a sale, an idea?

4. Do you have previous training or have you done courses or seminars on the LRH technology of registration, sales or closing?

5. What is the activity you do in life which is most crucial in generating the support for your progress up The Bridge?

6. What do you feel you need to most improve or expand in this activity?

Sincerely, Michael Sander – Advance Scheduling Registrar FSSO

Sales Reps, Recruiters, Negotiators,
Contractors, Business Owners…

Anyone interested in CLOSING

attend the

EFFECTIVE SALESMANSHIP & CLOSING CONVENTION

11 – 18 October, 2007

aboard the Freewinds

Ask yourself:

What would your life be like if you had a few more closes routinely?

What if these closes were faster, bigger and better than they are now?

What might you be able to accomplish?

How might this affect your Bridge progress, and Organization?

This is your 1st chance to get you and your staff drilled

on the tech of Sales and Closing!

These drills include LRH tech on:

• How to interview

• Standard enlightenment

• Matching tone to facilitate the close

• Standard hard sell

• Controlling the conversation

• DEI Scale & more on DEI Scale drills

• Handling fixed conclusions

• “Don’t talk to Circuits” drill

• Gaining accessibility to the individual

• “Deadly Quartet”

• How to find ruins & penetrate, not explain or persuade

• Impingement

• How to get them to handle their problems

• Sell a package drill

• Prospecting

• How to cure your own lowered havingness

• Get drilled by veteran Sea Org Officers with a combined 25 years of sales and registration experience

All this, while also experiencing the 40th Anniversary of the Bonaire Regatta – spectacular sailing races held right in Bonaire Harbor where the Freewinds will be docked, and the Nations parade – bring YOUR country costumes and flags and participate – and in the top scuba diving in the world! While in the beautiful island of Bonaire for a record 8 days straight, become certified as a diver or move up to your next step! Diving includes deep water diving, wreck diving, night diving, navigation diving or underwater photography.

Come early and start your diving experience!

Sailing itinerary:

Saturday, 6 October - Aruba

Sunday, 7 October - Bonaire

Monday, 8 October - Bonaire

Tuesday, 9 October – Bonaire

Wednesday, 10 October – Bonaire

Thursday, 11 October – Bonaire

Friday, 12 October – Bonaire

Saturday, 13 October – Bonaire

Sunday, 14 October – Bonaire

Monday, 15 October – Bonaire & Curacao

Tuesday, 16 October – Curacao
Wednesday, 17 October – Curacao

Thursday, 18 October – Curacao & Aruba

recommended package:

OT MILLENNIUM PACKAGE: $2675

One course

One convention fee

Ten days of shared accommodations

The Freewinds Experience

Don’t delay. Sign up Today!

Your Future Success awaits!

For more information, call your local Flag Ship Service Consultant or the Freewinds directly at: (727) 445-4309 or email at: freewinds@freewinds.org <mailto:freewinds@freewinds.org>

ã 2007 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. The Bridge, LRH, Freewinds, OT and Flag are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks. Scientologist is a collective mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Freewinds Ship is registered in Panama.

If you’d like to be removed from this mailing, please let us know at: freewinds@freewinds.org <mailto:freewinds@freewinds.org>

118 N. Ft. Harrison Ave.

Clearwater, FL 33755
Doris Lessing

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:33 pm

This is about extending the time of offering a 25% discount on sales of the 'basics' materials. It's like the store that has the never ending clearance sale. Lafayette wrote a policy called "Cutative Prices" or "Cutative Pricing" in which he sated that offering discounts was a suppressive act. That policy is not in the SP/PTS course. If Hubbard's Mushroom can quote some of that policy in this thread that would be interesting and even helpful. I may have not spelled 'cutative' as it is in the title but since it is a word Lafayette made up there is no outside reference to it.
EXTENSION!!!

SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER

NOW VALID UNTIL OCTOBER 25TH MIDNIGHT

Dear Scientologist,

The release of the Basics books and lectures at the OT Summit 2007 precipitated a tidal wave of wins resulting from Scientologists obtaining pure 100% Source from the Basics books and lectures that form the research and development of Dianetics to Scientology and, hence, the very foundation of The Bridge.

Anybody who has bought the Books package but not the Lecture package or just part of the books and lectures is now eligible to complete his whole Basics Books & Lecture package at a 25% discount. Let me know what items you have and I will let you know what exactly you need to complete your package. Additionally, I’ll let you know the full cost, and also how much it will now be with your 25% discount!

This special has been extended and now expires on 25th Oct 2007.

individually purchase

Lectures without

First Name:

Last Name:

1. Do you have your complete Basics Books & Lecture package?

Yes_______ No______

3. Yes, I am interested in getting the complete set of Books and Lectures and want to order the remainder of my Books & Lecture package.

4. I do not own my Basics Books & Lecture package yet and I am interested in getting my full set from the Freewinds and thereby winning a free Weekend Congress ticket (value $200). This is a Freewinds-only special.

Yes________ No_______

5. Who do know who does not have his complete Basics package yet?

(Please, give us their names, phone number and/or e-mail address.)

Sincerely, Malia McElveen

Dir Publications FSSO

© 2007 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. DIANETICS, THE BRIDGE, SCIENTOLOGY, OT, FREEWINDS and LRH are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the Scientology and Dianetics trademarks. SCIENTOLOGIST is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Scientology is an applied religious philosophy. Freewinds ship is registered in Panama.

The Freewinds address is 118 North Fort Harrison Avenue, Clearwater, Florida 33755, USA
Doris Lessing

Lavalyte

Post by Lavalyte » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:34 am

Wieber wrote:Arnie, your post reminds me of a brief verbal exchange I had with an 'org' executive. This person had just completed the FPRD (False Purposes Run Down.) I was in at the time so I was impressed by this and said so.

The person told me their win and I was baffled by it. They said, "I stopped protesting." I would observe this person on their break when they thought no one was watching them. The person had the shakes and looked like they were in a profound state of grief.
"He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother."

-George Orwell, "1984".
"I have nothing but the greatest respect for other peoples' crackpot beliefs" -- Sam the Eagle.

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:15 am

GLOBAL SALVAGE

Attend the IAS 23rd Anniversary weekend at Saint Hill, England this year:

• Friday Night: Spectacular IAS Anniversary Event
• Saturday: Seminars
• Saturday Night: The largest ever IAS Patron’s Ball
• Sunday Night: Gala Charity Concert
Join Fellow IAS members from all over the world as we
begin a new year of even greater expansion.

Contact your nearest Membership Office or call:
011 44 1342 324 571 or 011 44 1342 327 492 or
e-mail events@iasmembership.org.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:11 am

This one reads like it was written by someone whose second language is English.
Dear Scientologist,

With the Basics out now since 4 months, the Freewinds is interested in finding out how you are progressing on it and in case you don’t have them, what barriers you are running into. Also we would like to find out if you know about the incredible price reduction in courses on the Freewinds and what possibilities you have in rearranging your account so that you have much more services available. Please answer the following questions.

1. Do you have a full set of Basics (books and lectures)?

2. In case you don’t, what barriers do you run into getting it?

3. How far have you progressed in your study of the Basics so far?

4. Are there any barriers you are running into while studying the Basics?

5. Would you like to know your current status of account on the Freewinds and what benefits you have due to the price reduction of courses?

6. Have you made donations in the past to various Scientology entities on the 3rd and 4th dynamic? What were you donating for specifically?

Thank you. Michael Sander, Advance Scheduling Registrar

© 2007 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. Freewinds and Flag are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the Scientology and Dianetics trademarks. Scientologist is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Scientology is an applied religious philosophy. Freewinds ship is registered in Panama.

Doris Lessing

Braveheart's Girlfriend

Post by Braveheart's Girlfriend » Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:03 am

ron's hat wrote:Hey! I must have received the same invite! Since I'm not good at all this copy and paste stuff, I'll simply have to type in what my e-mail said:

"Attention all scientologists! Come to this convention and you will learn how to DRILL! $2,700 includes all costs including seminar materials, meals, and room. We only have ONE spot left open for this incredible seminar and, if you don't mind' you will share quarters with Kelly Preston, Cruise's bitch, and ol' bubble butt Kirstie Alley. After dinner, all seminar participants will go back to their respective rooms where they will continue practicing how to DRILL for the remainder of the night! Call NOW!"
:lol:

:onebounce: :lol: :lol:

If those Freewinds basic cruises were so damn successful, why so many desperate emails going out? Does everyone get every single one? The 7 remaining Scientologists in the cult I mean.
http://alley.ethercat.com/door/

Return to “Opinions & Debate”