Email Etc. from Co$ -- post email here - frequently updated

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Wieber
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Wieber » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:28 am

Dear Scientologist,

Here is this week’s New OT VIII success story for you. I am actually sending it to you from Flag because the Ship is being completely renovated – from top to bottom, and stem to stern. While this is happening, we are delivering all our services here at Flag, so if you are nearby or are planning to come to Flag you should definitely stop by and visit us!

“Wow! What an incredible level. It is so simple yet it is so powerful.

It is impossible to describe the changes in me on this level. With every session on New OT VIII I became more and more myself. I realized that I can really BE and I can BE anything that I want to BE and therefore I can do and have like never before.

My attention is not on the past anymore but simply on the future. I am looking forward to creating the future and I know with certainty that I can do it.

There is a calmness in my space that was never there before and I have so much interest in everything across my dynamics.

Before getting onto New OT VIII I have read 11 of the Basic books. That was such a gift by itself. Having that knowledge helped me tremendously. I would get out of session and I would know exactly what was happening and my cognitions were bigger and deeper. Instead of having a nebulous idea that something occurred in my universe, I would know precisely what happened. I cannot imagine going OT without having that knowledge.

I am looking forward to going home and creating across my dynamics. LRH has given me so much and now it is my turn to exchange with him and do all I can to ensure that we make it and that we accomplish the goal of a Clear planet.

I want to thank my husband and son, all my friends and all the staff that helped me get to the point where I could do New OT VIII. I want to thank all the staff here at FSSO for getting me through – I love you all!

I want to thank RTC for the Golden Age of Knowledge and for keeping the tech so pure.

And most of all to LRH. There are no words to describe my gratitude to him and my admiration for all he has done for us. Thank you so much.” - Adi Klevit

If you know of any one else who should or would like to receive these successes, please write me back and let me know.

Sincerely,

Kerensa Whitman
Bridge Control Secretary FSSO

© 2008 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. FREEWINDS, LRH, FLAG and OT are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Grateful acknowledgement is made to L. Ron Hubbard Library for permission to reproduce selections from the copyrighted works of L. Ron Hubbard. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks. SCIENTOLOGIST is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology.

This promotion was sent to you by the Church of Scientology Flag Ship Service Organization,
118 North Fort Harrison Ave, Clearwater, FL 33755, USA.
If you do not wish to receive further e-mails, click here <mailto:freewinds@freewinds.org?subject=Please%20remove%20me%20from%20your%20list> to unsubscribe.
The above 'win' reads very much like an ad.

The 'OT VIII' read 11 of the basic books. You should, too. Buy them today.

The 'OT VIII' will get their exchange in with Ron and do everything they can to accomplish the goal of a 'clear planet.' Have you put in your minimum of five hours scut work for the 'org' this week?

The 'OT VIII' reminds us that RTC owns the copyrights.

The 'OT VIII' reminds us of David's gift of the 'Golden Age of Tech.'

Of course, all of this is done in the scientology language.

If Adi Klevit doesn't like being called out this way, Adi can come here and set us straight. Of course, since Adi is OT VIII Adi will know instantly this was posted here and Adi will not be the slightest PTS by communicating with people on this message board.

Since Adi has knowing and willing control over thought, life, matter, energy, space and time subjective and objective Adi will certainly have no difficulty registering to be on this board right now and making a statement on this thread right now.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Wieber
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Wieber » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:43 am

Flunk, Adi.
Doris Lessing

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:03 am

This one below is great :)

I run www.religiousfreedomwatch.info . It show up #1 on Google for the search "Religious Freedom Watch". Scientology probably gets mad about this but they can't do anything about it because I'm better at SEO than them. Anyway, sometimes Scientologists email me thinking they are emailing the Joel Philips that runs the hate site put out by Scientology, religiousfreedomwatch.org.

Here's a recent email I got from a Scientologist trying to tattle on a member of Anonymous:
Subject: I FOUND ONE INDIVIDUAL BEHIND THE INTERNET ATTACKS!
To: darude@religiousfreedomwatch.info

Meet xxxxxxxxxxx AKA xxxxxxxx AKA xxxxxxxxxx.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.youtube.com/user/xxxxxxxxxxxx

Facts:

He is a student at Texas Tech University.
He claims to be employed as an IP Relay operator and claims to be a trainer.

HE IS KNOWN FOR TAKING CELL PHONE PHOTOS OF HIS IP RELAY CALLS AND UPLOADING THEM TO IMAGE HOSTING SITES WITH MS-PAINTED COMMENTS MAKING FUN OF THE DEAF AND THE HEARING-IMPAIRED'S MANNER OF COMMUNICATING.

HE IS AN ACTIVE AND PARTICIPATING MEMBER OF 4CHAN.ORG. HE CHANGES HIS ACCOUNT NAME ON A DAILY BASIS.

HE HAS BRAGGED IN AOL CHAT ROOMS ABOUT PARTICIPATING IN THE FIGHT AGAINST SCIENTOLOGY BY USING HIS HOME COMPUTER AND HIS SCHOOL'S COMPUTER LAB TO "hack their sites behind muh firewall >:}" (exact copy-and-paste of his words from AOL > Community > Chat Room Listings > Town Square - Bored 1)

HE LIVES NEAR LUBBOCK, TEXAS

THESE ARE HIS CURRENT AOL PROFILES (may require an AOL account and login to AOL software to view):

http://memberdirectory.aol.com/aolus/pr ... xxxxxxxxxx

His current AOL screen names are "xxxx", "xxxxxxxxxx", and "xxxxxxxxxx". HE BLOCKS HIMSELF ON HIS BUDDY LISTS TO AVOID CONTACT WITH STRANGERS AND TO AVOID BEING LOCATED ONLINE. IT IS VERY LIKELY THAT HE REGISTERED THESE AOL ACCOUNTS USING FALSE INFORMATION.

I hope this information helps you. :)

Sincerely,

Walter Estes.
I wrote back to him. Included in the email to Walter Estes was:

"Don't be such a tattle-tale", and "The cult you belong to sucks, find a better one".

Hahaha, I thought it was funny :)

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:39 pm

WISE EXECUTIVE SUMMIT 2008

Unlock your true potential as a manager and leader !

EXECUTIVE SUMMIT 2008
The Essence of Management
Couran Cove Island Resort
Queensland, Australia
7, 8 & 9 June 2008

World-class speakers:
----------------------
Marten Runow - CEO, Performia International, one of the World's leading Human resources educators.

Mark Shreffler - Delivered personal development seminars to over a 1/4 of a million managers and executives.

Peggy Hilgers - President of Hubbard (R) College of Administration
International, head of the network of 16 Hubbard Colleges, twenty years
experience in training top management and leaders.

Ed Chan - Co-founder and Chairman of Chan & Naylor - Australia's fastest-growing Accounting firm (per BRW 2007) and co-author of 3
bestselling books on business and finance.

Peter Simpson - Veteran management consultant known around the Globe for his speciality of discovery and alignment of personal and business goals
and purposes.

Parisha Taylor - Native North American Cherokee Elder and Buddhist spiritual leader who trained under the same Tibetan Master as the Dalai Lama.

Find out more information at:

http://www.wiseanzo.org/conventions/

Download the registration form PDF from:
http://www.wiseanzo.org/2008_WISE_Execu ... n_Form.pdf

A unique Executive Power-Boost Program tailor-made for YOU!
------------------------------------------------------------
Evaluation of delegates is carried out on-line, where your management and leadership skills are surveyed on a confidential website.

The results are studied by our team of World-class management educators and the Executive Summit 2008 Program designed around these evaluations.

In our initial sessions we will deal with key elements in yourself which lead to successful leadership. Without confronting these, the subsequent seminars will be nowhere near as valuable. You will then attend tailored seminars designed for your needs enhancing and revitalising your purposes and abilities as a manager and a leader.

This results-based program is designed to take you to a new level of ability on your road to being the best manager you can be.

Results guaranteed by the end of Day 1!

A world class venue - Couran Cove Island Resort on South Stradbroke Island, Queensland, Australia.

Whether you're an entrepreneur, a business owner, self-employed, sole-operator, a professional practitioner or executive - if you are interested in accelerating your ability to achieve your business goals then EXECUTIVE SUMMIT 2008 is a must !

Utilise your true ability and power as a manager and leader!

Peggy Hilgers
------------------------
Peggy is President, Hubbard College of Administration International.

With an extensive back-ground in management consulting, twenty years
experience in training management consultants and with her role in
heading-up the international network of 16 Hubbard Colleges worldwide,
Peggy is one of the top leadership and management trainers in the world.

Marten Runow
---------------
Marten is the CEO of two international recruiting and consulting companies.

A Hubbard management consultant of 20 years his companies have evaluated over half a million candidates for 15,000 companies with operations across 23 countries. He is one of the world's leading Human Resources experts. He is best known for his style of seminar delivery providing many real life examples spiced with his unique humour.

Mark Shreffler
----------------
Mark has delivered workshops and seminars to over a quarter of a million
executives and managers on 4 continents.

His personal development programs are specifically designed to reveal the natural laws from which personal achievements are based. His product is a rehabilitated Spirit of Play and an individual who knows what to do to accomplish personal and professional dreams. Many, many past attendees consider Mark the most entertaining speaker they have ever heard while providing genuine tools to make life less serious.

Ed Chan
----------
Ed Co-founder and Chairman of Chan&Naylor, Australia's fastest-growing
Accounting firm and co-author of 3 best-selling books on business and
finance.

Chan&Naylor has 700 accounting firms as clients who subscribe to their
best practice methodology - researched and codified by Chan&Naylor. When students complete their Post Graduate MBA (Master of Business Administration) with the University of Queensland, Chan&Naylor is the case study benchmark company.

When thousands of Accountants in Australia are completing their CPA Program with the Australian Society of Certified Practicing Accountants they study a module featuring Chan&Naylor's culture and values. Ed attributes the sustained expansion and success of Chan & Naylor to implementing the Hubbard management sysetm.

Peter Simpson
---------------
Peter has been a Hubbard management consultant for over 20 years.

He has assisted many hundreds of individuals to find and operate on their own purposes, for which he is known across the globe.

Peter has assisted Enetech (a subsidiary of Texas Utilities) grow from 400 employees and $35 million in sales to 1400 employees and $250 million in sales within 2 years. He also consulted Bechtel Pacific's $1 billion, 3,500 employee aluminium smelter project in Gladstone, Queensland - enabling it to finish construction six months early and $100M under budget.

His company, Organisation Technology, has offices in Melbourne and Taiwan with clients in Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, China and Japan.

Parisha Taylor
----------------
Parisha Taylor is a Native North American Cherokee Elder and Buddhist spiritual leader trained in Tibet under the same teacher as the Dalai Lama.

A successful businesswoman, Parisha has spearheaded two multi-million dollar businesses. She is an accomplished public speaker, World renowned teacher and published author.

She is a founder of the Yunsai Society, a not-for-profit organisation of over one hundred thousand people globally dedicated to promoting interracial and cultural awareness.

Her natural talents and down-to-earth, practical, spiritual philosophy have enabled her to become both confidante and consultant to World leaders and many prominent individuals. In this role Parisha was a major player in bringing down the Berlin Wall.

==================================================

The Executive Summit 2008 is brought to you by:

WISE(R) Asia Pacific

Po Box A1135, Sydney South 1235
Phone: (612) 9264-1573

wiseanzo@wise.org

www.wiseanzo.org

(C) 2008 WISE ASIA PACIFIC LIMITED. All Rights Reserved. HUBBARD is a trademark and service mark owned by Religious Technology Center and is used with its permission. WISE and the LIONESS & CUBS Symbol are trademarks, service marks and collective membership marks owned by World Institute of Scientology Enterprises.

Dear Scientologist,

We would like to get some information from you in order to assist you in coming to Flag and so we can service you when you arrive. Please make your answers as complete as possible and send this questionnaire back today.

Questionnaire

1. Have you ever been to Flag?

If yes, what was most valuable to you during your stay in the Flag environment?

2. What are you plans for coming to Flag for services in the future? Be as specific as possible, including when you plan to come and what services you want to do while you are here.

3. Is there anything that you need assistance with in order to arrive to Flag?

4. What should we know in order to provide you with the most accommodating environment while you are here at Flag? Please give specifics as to what types of amenities you would want to have in your room, services you require and the type of room you would need.

5. Are you married? If so, would your spouse be coming with you?

6. Do you have children? If so, how many do you have and how old are they? Would they be traveling with you to Flag?

7. If you will be bringing your children with you, what types of facilities or activities will they want to have while here?

8. Have you ever considered coming to Flag for a vacation?

If so, what interests you in doing so?

9. If you and/or your family were to come to Flag for a vacation, how much time would you spend here and what types of activities would you want to do during your stay?

10. If you came to Flag for a vacation, what time of year would you be likely to come?

11. What items and services do you consider to be necessities for you while in session or on course at Flag?

12. Have you considered arriving to Flag and staying through until you reached the State of Clear and/or Solo NOTs©?

13. Is there anything else that we should know about you and/or your family coming to Flag?

Thank you!

ARC,

Denis Rudich
Dissemination Secretary Flag Crew

Tel. 1-800-233-3524 in US and Canada

This e-mail was sent to you by the Church of Scientology Flag Service Organization, 503 Cleveland street, Clearwater, FL, 33755. If you do not wish to receive further e-mails click here to unsubscribe.

© 2008 CSFSO, FLAG and Solo NOTs are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the DIANETICS and SCIENTOLOGY trademarks. All Rights Reserved.
One of our latest full Basics Completions!

I just finished reading all 3,473 pages and listening to 14,052 minutes of LRH on the Basics!

In the book Creation of Human Ability, LRH says:

“A Scientologist is one who understands life.”

I have basically been a Scientologist for my whole life, but now I can say that I actually fulfill that definition.

The Basics have been a journey from Ron’s first development of Dianetics to his discoveries of the state of OT, from the very beginning of this universe to present time, and from studying the bare bottom of life to learning about the highest states of existence.

I absorbed every page, every line and every letter.

There were periods where I had to stop studying every few minutes because another powerful datum had just hit me that just shifted everything in my universe.

Course was like going in session every day with Ron.

I would walk in the course room with some problem, upset or worry, and I would leave with the biggest blow-out wins.

It seemed like I was sitting right there with LRH, figuring out how life and the world work.

Funny things started happening. I often know who calls me before I even pick up my phone.

One night after course, I walked out of the Coachman, and suddenly I started smelling much more intensely and smelled things I hadn’t smelled in years!

Sometimes people would see me and ask what happened.

My friend’s dad told me every time he saw me that I kept looking brighter and happier, like I had just walked out of a Solo NOTs session. I told him I wasn’t on Solo NOTs - I was on the Basics!

In the end you understand anything in life, from why we sleep, why people are on diets, what’s wrong with back-seat drivers, why we have so many love songs in our society or why people have double-chins, to understanding bigger questions such as why we are here, where we came from and who we can potentially be.

As a result of this my certainty in life has increased tremendously and move up the Bridge as fast as possible has become my top priority.

I am young, and with this gigantic foundation of knowledge I have the most useful weapon for my life I could have asked for.

If you would ask me to give the most precious gift I could think of, I would give the full conceptual understanding of these Basics.

If you have any questions, call the Basics Hotline Toll-free:

866-352-3632

Flag staff will be ready to assist you!

or for more information, visit

fso.goldenageofknowledge.net

For accommodations call 727-445-4300

Note: This e-mail was sent to you by the Church of Scientology Flag Service Organization, 503 Cleveland Street, Clearwater, Florida 33755. If you do not wish to be receive further e-mail: click here to unsubscribe.

© 2008 CSFSO. All Rights Reserved. FLAG, SCIENTOLOGY and OT are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks.
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:14 am

Dear Scientologist,

Here is this week’s New OT VIII success story for you. Read it and let me know back how you like it!

“New OT VIII revealed to me the magic of theta over MEST. I was truly surprised by the power of a thetan, in truth the only source capable of creating an effect. I have considerably increased my power, I am completely in PT and totally ready to put this power into action with enormous ARC for everything in my environment.

The amount of potential I have right now, ready to be tapped is beyond belief. Being totally in PT, I am able to confront anything that comes my way, with no attention whatsoever on the past and no limit to what I am able to create. I have total confidence in myself.

Indeed, I was truly surprised and I think that I will continue to be surprised for the next several years, so great were my wins on this level. It is difficult to express, but I want to give you an idea of what it is, to see that my operating basis completely changed. In order to operate, I used to refer to things that no longer exist - but now I just have the fullness of present time at my disposal and I am able to move really very fast.

To give you an idea of the space that I gained when I attested to New OT VII, I said then that I was likening the planet to my living room. Today I would rather say that the MEST universe is like my ‘toy box’ and my ability to play is fabulous.

I would like to say to everyone that with the Bridge as conceived by Ron, you all have your personal riches within your reach - these riches are infinite and nothing is more precious. We are the most powerful group that exists in this universe and we will be going off to play a big game together.

I would like to thank, from the bottom of my ‘thetan heart’, all the Ship’s crew that helped me through this final step efficiency and with persistence.

I would like to thank RTC for having maintained this wonderful route, that is the Bridge, as initially conceived and laid out by Ron.

I would like to thank Ron for the unbelievable gift that he gave to us all, a means to move up this Bridge, to reach our goals, and to take full advantage of the kingdom of our universe" - Dominique Dambrin

If you know of any one else who should or would like to receive these successes, please write me back and let me know.

Sincerely,

Kerensa Whitman
Bridge Control Secretary FSSO

© 2008 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. FREEWINDS, LRH, FLAG and OT are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Grateful acknowledgement is made to L. Ron Hubbard Library for permission to reproduce selections from the copyrighted works of L. Ron Hubbard. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks. SCIENTOLOGIST is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology.

This promotion was sent to you by the Church of Scientology Flag Ship Service Organization,
118 North Fort Harrison Ave, Clearwater, FL 33755, USA.
If you do not wish to receive further e-mails, click here <mailto:freewinds@freewinds.org?subject=Please%20remove%20me%20from%20your%20list> to unsubscribe.
Doris Lessing

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:46 am

Dear Scientologist,

As you know, the grand opening of a newly renovated Freewinds is just ahead on the horizon starting the first week of May! I wanted to send you this briefing again so you know some of the conventions that we will be delivering in the first few weeks after our delivery. Please look this over and answer these survey questions.

Your full name:

1. Do you plan to come and see your new Freewinds?

2. Which week are you most likely to come?

3. Do you need any assistance to make your arrangements?

4. Would you like more information about any of these?

Send your answers back to me at freewinds@freewinds.org.

ML, Michael Sander, Advance Scheduling Registrar FSSO

Freewinds Calendar of Events

Be the first to walk into the newly renovated Freewinds

By meeting us on the dock just after the full renovations have been completed, you will not only benefit from the hatting and drilling in the seminars and get through your Basics at top speed with superlative supervision, but you will get to do this in the ultimate distraction-free environment: your new Freewinds!!!

May 8 – 15
International CCHR Convention

Special Guest Speakers:
-Vice President CCHR International, Marla Filidei

-Commanding Officer Flag Ship Service Org, Sharron Weber

With drilling on everything from interviews with reporters, getting your message across and standing up to anything that comes up (this also helps in day to day life and routine dissemination activities, by the way) and how to handle anything which could occur. Then you will get hatted on LRH invest technology – to help you get to the bottom of any non-optimum situation and detect and handle the causes of suppression in society. Even if you are not working full time in investigations, you need this seminar. If you are a CCHR volunteer, if you are a parent, if you want to do something effective about psychiatric abuses and protect yourself, your loved ones, friends, family and community from the sole source of decline on this planet, this convention is for you.

May 15 – 22

International The Way to Happiness Convention

Special Guest Speaker:

Executive Director The Way To Happiness International, Joni Ginsberg

Meet up with Scientologists from all over the globe who are making a difference in spreading calm in an enturbulated world. Get briefed on the most up to date wins and breakthroughs on the widespread distribution of The Way to Happiness. Learn LRH PR technology and drill its application to getting the message of The Way To Happiness out broadly. Drill how to close others including top Opinion Leaders on the distribution of The Way To Happiness. Attend a special workshop on power communication lines and get hatted on addressing groups – big or small – and the LRH tech on public speaking, so you are ready to make the most of any situation you come across and use it to spread planetary calm.

May 22 – 31
International Artist Convention!

Special Guest Speaker:
Commanding Officer Flag Ship Service Org, Sharron Weber Guest Artists include:

- David Campbell - Raven Campbell-Kane - Holly Palmer - John Novello - Pomm Hepner

Attention all Artists, Musicians, Actors, Writers, Directors, Dancers, Fashion Design, Improv-Comedy Artists, Voice Over Artists, Composers, Arrangers, Song Writers, Producers, Managers, Performers, Toast Masters, Photographers, Painters, professionals or beginners and enthusiasts in all artistic fields. This convention is for you!

You will learn the LRH tech on how to create a demand for your art from top experts on marketing. You will also learn and drill vital LRH data on Ethics and Finance in order to make ethical and pro-survival decisions for artists to flourish and prosper across the dynamics; on how to maintain your ethics presence and integrity; on how to provide leadership in the arts. Also learn how to fully plan out your career, your Bridge and your future expansion!

Starting May 5
OT Power & Efficiency Convention

Increasing your Bridge speed while helping in the overall crusade!

Learn and drill OT Abilities you inherently have, that you can use right now to be more competent and efficient in getting yourself up The Bridge and helping in the overall push to Clear the planet and create an Ideal Org in your area! Get hatting on how to operate as yourself, not as your case or your body or anything else as well as how to be effective as a leader, how to motivate the people helping you and raise the tone of any group! This includes specific drills to improve group morale and competence for yourself, your family, friends, group and community!

Get hatting and drilling from the top professionals on how to close anyone for anything pro-survival – whether you need to fundraise for your building, disseminate to new people, or sell anything to anyone, this is invaluable hatting and a rare opportunity for drilling with Q & A periods on individual situations to help you succeed in your area.

Get briefed on the preparations for the upcoming release of OT IX and X and how this relates to what you can personally do to get ready for this!

The Ultimate Freewinds Experience:

Attend a Freewinds only convention and also:

• Go to the special Captain’s dinners

• Enjoy nightly entertainment with top Scientology vocalist and top Caribbean entertainer Michele Henderson and the Freewinds band

• Come and listen to New OT VIII wins at Freewinds Graduation

• Go on exquisite Caribbean excursions – swim with the dolphins, go sailing at sunset, the famous night snorkeling excursion, tours of the Sea Org vessel “Diana,” and much much more.

Contact the Freewinds Consultant in your area or

contact the Freewinds directly at (727) 445 4309 or by email at freewinds@freewinds.org <mailto:freewinds@freewinds.org>

At Flag: In Italy:

Tel: 1-800-876-SHIP or (727) 445-4304 Tel & Fax: (02) 6900-7464

E-mail: freewindsatflag@freewinds.org <mailto:freewindsatflag@freewinds.org> E-mail: freewindsitalia@freewinds.org <mailto:freewindsitalia@freewinds.org>

In West US: In Taiwan:

Tel: 1-800-OT-DEBUG Fax: (323) 953-3210 Tel: 0225 453 765 Fax: 0225 468 903

E-mail: fssc.wus@freewinds.org <mailto:fssc.wus@freewinds.org> E-mail: freewindstwn@yahoo.com.tw <mailto:freewindstwn@yahoo.com.tw>

In the United Kingdom: In Latin America:

Tel: (44) 1342-317-233 Fax: (44) 1342-313-163 Tel: (5255) 9115-6754 Fax: (5255) 9172-4477

E-mail: freewindsofficeuk@connectfree.co.uk <mailto:freewindsofficeuk@connectfree.co.uk> E-mail: freewindslatam@freewinds.org <mailto:freewindslatam@freewinds.org>

In the East US: In Hungary:

Tel: (212) 581-3772 Fax: (212) 581-0343 Tel & Fax: 1-321 1724 Mobl: 05303 818 714 or 06705 216 300

E-mail: freewindseus@freewinds.org <mailto:freewindseus@freewinds.org> E-mail: freewinds@vipmail.hu <mailto:freewinds@vipmail.hu>

In Europe or Africa: In Russia:

Tel: +(45) 33-73-7577 Fax: +(49) 173-8493807 Tel/Fax: +7 (495) 540 7210 Mobl: +7 (903) 533 8512

E-mail: info@freewinds.de <mailto:info@freewinds.de> E-mail: freewindscis@freewinds.org <mailto:freewindscis@freewinds.org>

Ask about the special convention packages and write back to let me know when you’re coming!!

© 2008 CSFSSO. FREEWINDS logo, OT, LRH and THE BRIDGE are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the Scientology and Dianetics trademarks. Scientologist is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. The Freewinds ship is registered in Panama.

If you’d like to be removed from this mailing, please let us know at: freewinds@freewinds.org <mailto:freewinds@freewinds.org>

Flag Ship Service Organization

118 N. Ft. Harrison Ave.

Clearwater, FL 33755
Doris Lessing

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:17 pm

Attention: Musicians, Visual Artists, Actors, Filmmakers, Writers, Dancers and Industry Professionals –

Take your career all the way to the top and help create a new civlization through the arts!

“And really the most valuable thing that a thetan possesses is his spirit of play. His spirit of play is sensation of play and is not just energy. It’s a tremendous sensation. A guy has practically lost it if he’s here on Earth at all.” – LRH

At the International Artists Convention 2008 you will:
• Write, Direct, Produce, Star, Edit or Score a Short Film!
• Attend PR, Promotion and Marketing Seminars for Artists!
• Get the LRH Finance Tech you need to achieve your artistic goals!
• Handle Key False Data that could prevent you from making it in your rapidly-changing industry!
• Get the Basics you need to be effective in your field!
• And much more

Seminars and workshops by top industry professionals in each major artistic field.

“And the more serious you take the game, the less chance there is of winning. The bottom of the Tone Scale is ‘lose’ and the top of it’s ‘win’.” — LRH

Includes:
8 Nights Shared Accommodations – 2 Golden Age of Knowledge Courses –
All meals and Ship Facilities – International Artist’s Convention Fee

ISLANDS VISITED: ARUBA • BONAIRE • CURACAO

This convention will take place on the newly renovated Freewinds.
Space is limited, call now!

Contact Alexandra (323) 877-9223 or Rachel (818) 766-8586.

DON’T DELAY. SIGN UP TODAY!
THE FREEWINDS AND YOUR INCREASED SUCCESS AWAIT YOU!

Dear Scientologist,

The Commanding Officer of the Flag Ship Service Org, Mr. Sharron Weber will be coming to Los Angeles on 25 April to deliver a special Freewinds event at AOLA's graduation. Read this briefing on the event, and let me know back that you will be coming and who you are bringing with you.

ML,

Diana Carter
CO FSSO's Communicator
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:25 am

Scientologist,

The Freewinds would like to find out in a new unit of time if you now have all your Basics, meaning books and lectures as per our records you don’t have a complete set yet. Please answer the following questions:

Do you own your full Basics book and lecture set?

In case you don’t, what barriers are you running into in getting your full set?

Do you own a full set of Congress lectures?

How far are you on your study of the Basics?

The Freewinds is currently delivering at Flag while the ship is under refit. We are opening for service again onboard the Freewinds on the 5th of May. Do you plan to arrive on the Freewinds by then or shortly after? Do you have any questions regarding that?

Thank you for your answers.

Sincerely, Michael Sander
Advance Scheduling Registrar

© 2008 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. Freewinds, Flag and Scientology are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the Scientology and Dianetics trademarks. Scientologist is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Scientology is an applied religious philosophy. Freewinds ship is registered in Panama.

E-mail to freewinds@freewinds.org to be removed from our mailing list or to give us your change of address

Flag Ship Service Organization, 118 N.Ft Harrison Ave, Clearwater FL 33755, USA.
Doris Lessing

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:21 am

DIANETICS BOOKSELLING WEEKENDS - HELP US TO DISSEMINATE!‏

YOU CAN HELP WITH SELLING DIANETICS® BOOKS AND THUS DISSEMINATE!

When?

This (12th & 13th April) and next weekends (19th & 20th April)

Stress Testing and Body Routing!

We’ll be Stress Testing in the city and at the markets.

For exact locations and for any other information – please contact the Stress Testing headquarters at: 02-9267-6772 or contact the Director of Public Booksales (Tim Graham) at 0449-663-984

See you there!

“It is far from an unrealistic goal, short term, to get Book One into the hands of 1 percent of all the people in your area. That’s a start. A longer term goal is to capture 5 percent of the world book market. We can do that too. And if we did it, sheer momentum would clear the planet.

“Are you with me on this?

“Good! Do it” - LRH

LRH ED 4 May 1982 “BOOKS STRAIGHT TALK”

This email was sent from Church of Scientology, 201 Castlereagh St. Sydney, NSW 2000

If you wish to be removed from the Sydney Church of Scientology e-mail list please e-mail the Director of Communication at sydney@scientology.net who will remove your e-mail address from our records. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list entirely, please e-mail the Address Officer at the same e-mail address.

©2008 CSAUSInc. All Rights Reserved. DIANETICS, SCIENTOLOGY, HUBBARD AND BOOK ONE are trademarks and service marks owed by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Grateful acknowledgment is made to L. Ron Hubbard Library for permission to reproduce a selection from the copyrighted works of L. Ron Hubbard.
How stupid, the email was sent on sunday night.
Too bad CSA Inc arent in charge, theyre the consumate idiots

Freewinds FSM Game! From: Selina Lorenz, FSM I/C Ship

Dear Scientologist,

Please read the exciting briefing below then fill out this survey and send it back to me:

1. Full name:

2. Who can you think of as someone you want to select for Freewinds services?

3. Do you have any technical questions or need more information about any of the ship services?

4. Is there anything you need In order to get going on this?

Send me your answers to: freewinds@freewinds.org

ML, Selina Lorenz

FSM Production Officer FSSO

Freewinds®News:

The renovations of the Freewinds in preparation for the delivery of OT IX & X are heading towards the end with full speed. And when we open for services again those Scientologists who meet us on the dock board a brand-new Freewinds ship!

While this is going on aboard the Freewinds a huge team of ship staff is available at Flag Land Base for the delivery of the Freewinds-only OT Debug service, New OT VIII and Basics courses as well as the Chinese Congresses!!!

Right after the Grand Opening on the 5th of May your selectees takes these services aboard a newly renovated Freewinds ship. Further more we start again with our Freewinds only conventions like the International CCHR week, the International The Way To Happiness week followed by the International Artist convention, which is one of the greatest events in the whole year.

To validate FSMs who send their selectees to do Freewinds services, the following brand-new FSM awards program is hereby instituted:

Freewinds® FSM Awards Programs

Services you can win by sending your selectees to do Freewinds services now:

1. For every 4 selectees who are selected and gotten arrived by an FSM and started on a Basics course within a period of 90 days, one Basics Course will be awarded to that FSM.

2. For every 4 selectees who are selected and gotten arrived by an FSM and started on the OT Debug Service within a period of 90 days, one OT Debug Service will be awarded to that FSM.

3. For every 6 selectees who are selected and gotten arrived by an FSM and started on a Basics Course within a period of 90 days, one Basics Course and one convention fee will be awarded to that FSM.

Accommodations awards you can earn by sending your selectees to the newly renovated Freewinds:

4. The following is awarded to the FSM in accommodations awards for having gotten the following number of public arrived within 90 days.

a. 3 arrivals $ 658.71 (value 3 days shared)

b. 4 arrivals $ 878.29 (value 4 days shared)

c. 5 arrivals $1,097.85 (value 5 days shared)

d. 6 arrivals $1,537.00 (value 7 days shared)

Note: These funds can be used towards any type of cabin. Awards for one’s cabin does not include food. A reduced restaurant rate for FSMs is provided at $40 per awarded day, which includes 3 meals and 2 breaks. The amount needs to be paid to the Cashier upon arrival in cash and may not be debited from the FSM’s account.

FREEWINDS TOURS SPECIAL SHORT TERM AWARD PROGRAM

In order to validate those FSMs who are actively assisting the Freewinds Tours while in their area, a special FSM short-term award game is being instituted for all FSM as follows:

1. For every 3 selectees gotten arrived by an FSM and started on a Basics Course, one Basics Course and a Convention fee will be awarded to that FSM.

2. For every 3 selectees gotten arrived by an FSM and started on the OT Debug Service, one OT Debug Service will be awarded to that FSM.

Get going on this and send me your CSW for awards you now earned!

I want to award you with lots of services and accommodations!

I can be contacted as follows:

FSM Production Officer FSSO, Selina Lorenz:
Through 4 May: Tel. (727) 467-5000, ext. 56669 • Fax (727) 467-5049 • Cell (727) 657-2013

Mailing address: 118 North Fort Harrison Ave, Clearwater, Florida 33755, USA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FSM SELECTION SLIP

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1- The HOUR, DATE and PLACE of selection:

2- The name and address of the selectee:

3- The name and address and certificate initials and certificate number of the Field Staff Member:

4- What the selectee is selected for (Training or Processing):

5- Some approximation of arrival date at the org:

“The paper is in quadruplicate. The original goes to the person selected (selectee), the second copy is sent promptly to the field staff member’s org Advance Scheduling Registrar, the third to the FSM I/C and the fourth copy is held by the field staff member.” – LRH

HCO PL 9 MAY 1965RB ISSUE I REVISED 6 DECEMBER 1998

FIELD AUDITORS BECOME STAFF

If you’d like to be removed from this mailing please let us know at: freewinds@freewinds.org.

© 2008 CSFSSO. FLAG, FREEWINDS, OT, LRH, HCO and SCIENTOLOGY are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the Scientology and Dianetics trademarks. Scientologists is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Scientology is an applied religious philosophy. The Freewinds ship is registered in Panama.

The Freewinds address is 118 North Fort Harrison Avenue, Clearwater, FL 33755 USA

UPDATE ON 10,000 SCIENTOLOGISTSTM ON OR THROUGH SOLO NOTS® TARGET

Dear XXXXXXX

The latest OT® VII completions, now going onto OT VIII are:

GISELA HAFFNER

KELLY JARROFF

FINN LASSEN

ED CRAMB

BRIAN DAUGHERTY

ANDREA WYSZYNSKI

MARLENE GROSSMANS

They will soon be home with you to add their stronger, broader shoulders to the wheel to help push through all of your targets, including your next Solo NOTs auditor level.

GET ALL OF YOUR AREA'S OT V'S TO ARRIVE FOR OT VI NOW!

MAKE SURE YOU TAKE UP THE 10,000 SCIENTOLOGISTS ON OR THROUGH SOLO NOTS TARGET AT EACH OT COMMITTEE MEETING AND THAT YOU HAVE YOUR "NAME", "WANT" AND "FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET" ACTIONS IN SO THAT YOU DO ATTAIN THE TARGET.

This e-mail was sent to you by the Church of Scientology Flag Service Organization, 503 Cleveland Street, Clearwater, Florida 33755. If you do not wish to receive further e-mails click here to unsubscribe.

© 2008 CSFSO. All Rights Reserved. Solo NOTs and OT are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Scientologist is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:14 pm

Dear Scientologist,

GAIN CERTAINTY AND COMPETENCE ON ENLIGHTENMENT & CLOSING, AND GET THE LRH TECH ON HOW TO MARKET ANYTHING!

attend the

Marketing Convention

aboard the Freewinds

12- 19 June, 2008

At this convention some of the things you will learn include:

* how does Keeping Scientology Working apply to the area of sales and marketing?
* If you are not flourishing and prospering across the dynamics and able to do Scientology as the priority In your life, what does that tell you? how Is this handled?
* how to create a demand for your products and services

exact LRH tools to Increase your control and competence at sales - either one on one or In managing a sales force

* how do you create an on-purpose, coordinated team In on marketing and sales
* what are the factors that monitor morale and production?
* how do you help someone overcome a fixed conclusion or firm decision not to do something, even though It would be prosurvival to do so?
* how do you easily talk to someone you have never met?
* how to name a service, product or company correctly for ultimate
marketability
* how to use the Tone Scale in Marketing for precision results
* what Positioning has to do with creating demand and how to do it
* the use of instant impression surveys to create effective promotion
* how to formulate survey questions that Impinge and obtain the answers and data that you need

Special Convention package available.

Contact your Freewinds consultant and sign up now!

RICK ALEXANDER 727 638 0894, HAJNALKA JAROMI 727 638 0896, KATRIN STILLHARD 727 638 0893

OR

e-mail us freewindsatflag@freewinds.org

© 2007 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. LRH, Freewinds and Scientology are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks. Scientologist is a collective mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of SCIENTOLOGY. Freewinds Ship is registered in Panama.
Doris Lessing

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:15 pm

One of our latest full Basics Completions!

For more information on the Basics or on the Basics Courses Contact a Flag® Consultant

Visit our website
Visit the Scientology website

This was one of the most amazing journeys of my life in Scientology. When the Basics first came out, I was excited but I didn’t really understand the magnitude of it. I just thought, “Oh cool, the books are back to the original format.” Boy was I wrong about importance.

I first planned to just do Dianetics and The Problems of Work so that I could route onto my Pro TRs Course. After about an hour I ended up signing up for the entire line-up and starting the biggest adventure of my life.

On the Basics I learned the actual meaning of Dianetics and Scientology. I have been a Scientologist all my life, and now I finally know what that means.

The data I learned on the Basics has changed my life forever. I understand everything about the mind, body and spirit. When I see two people talking I can almost predict what’s going to happen in that conversation.

One of my biggest wins while doing the Basics is my own comm lag when someone asks me about Scientology. Before I would be hesitant, or say that I was a Scientologist quietly. Now when someone asks me, I say, “Yes! I am a Scientologist, what would you like to know?”

I am able to apply the data in the Basics in all facets of life, from relationships to solving the minute problems of every day life.

This was the best decision of my life and I am so happy I made it. It only took me a few months to complete the entire Basics line-up, and I know anyone can accomplish the same. And because you study the books and lectures in chronological order, you get the data as LRH himself is figuring it out. So instead of getting harder as you continue, each book gets a little easier.

I want to thank my incredible Supervisors, RTC for the Golden Age of Knowledge, and to LRH!

If you have any questions, call the Basics Hotline Toll-free:

866-352-3632

Flag staff will be ready to assist you!

or for more information, visit

fso.goldenageofknowledge.net

For accommodations call 727-445-4300

This e-mail was sent to you by the Church of Scientology Flag Service Organization, 503 Cleveland Street, Clearwater, Florida 33755. If you do not wish to receive further e-mails click here to unsubscribe.

© 2008 CSFSO. All Rights Reserved. FLAG, SCIENTOLOGY and OT are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks.

Dear XXXXXXX,

Boston, USA, just completed their 3X Solo NOTs auditors target!

VWD to Lorraine and Bob Baritz and their OT Team.

Next goal is to complete the 4X stage by May 9th and after that by Maiden Voyage complete the Boston 5X target.

ALL OT® VIIs AND VIIIs ARE TO EACH GET A MINIMUM OF ONE OT V TO FLAG TO GET ONTO SOLO NOTS ON AN IMMEDIATE BASIS AS DIRECTED BY THE CAPTAIN FLAG SERVICE ORG IN FSO ED 8932. GET YOUR ARRIVAL TO FLAG NOW!

© 2008 CSFSO. All Rights Reserved. Flag, Solo NOTs and OT are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Scientologist is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks.

Are you coming to the live May 9th event? from Meagan Tucker

MESSAGE FROM THE DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC RELATIONS

Dear XXXXXX,

I wanted to let you know about our next upcoming event here at Flag so you can mark your calendar.

It’s going to be the Anniversary of Dianetics and it’s only 4 weeks away… so I want you to get ready for it.

The event is going to be on May 9th, Friday night at 7.00 pm. The dress is semi-formal.

This event is going to be held live at Ruth Eckerd Hall so you cannot miss it.

Let me know that you planning to come!

ARC,

Meagan Tucker

Public Relations Director

Flag Service Organization

ã2008 CSFSO. All Rights Reserved. Dianetics , Dianetics Symbol in a circle and FLAG are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks.

Important Basics Survey from Sandra Arenas

Dear XXXXXXX,

As a Golden Age of Knowledge Consultant I’m very interested in your progress through the Basics line up. Please take a moment to fill out this survey. Then I will know how you are progressing and how I can help you with any difficulties you may be encountering in getting your Basics and then getting on course.

Thank you for doing this and I look forward to seeing you here at Flag soon!

ARC,

Sandra Arenas

Flag Letter Registrar

SURVEY

1 Do you have the full Basics Book and Lecture Package? Does this include the Philadelphia Doctorate Course on compact disc as well as The Factors?

2 Are you currently studying on:

a. The Golden Age of Knowledge Basics Book and Lecture Courses in your local Church of Scientology? If, so which Book and Lecture Course are you on?

b. The Golden Age of Knowledge Extension Course? If so which Extension Course are you currently studying? At which Church?

c. Are you simply studying through the Basics in sequence? If so, where do you stand on them?

3. Do you have any wins on your studies of the Basics that you would like to share?

4. What are your plans for your next step on The Bridge?

5. When are you planning to come to Flag? Do you need any help? What service would you like to do?

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey!

© 2008 CSFSO. All Rights Reserved. Flag and The Bridge are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks.

Dear XXXXXXXX,

Florence (Firenza) in Italy has just doubled the number of Scientologists on Solo NOTs in that city. They now need another 4 arrivals to attain the 3X stage.

This is the 8th Italian city to have attained at least the 2X stage! The others are: Bergamo (needing just 4 arrivals to achieve their 3X stage), Milano (needing just 6 now to attain 4X), Novara (needing 3 for 3X), Padova (needing 12 for 3X), Pordenone (needing 1 for 4X), Sardinia (needing 2 for 4X) and Torino (needing 5 for their 3X level).

6 Italian cities still have to attain the first level of 2X: Brecia, Como, Modena, Monza, Rome and Verona.

ALL OT® COMMITTEES ARE WORKING ON INCREASING THE RANKS OF THEIR SOLO NOTS AUDITORS TO GET ENOUGH OT'S ON PLANET EARTH TO HANDLE IT! GET YOUR OT COMMITTEE TO COMPLETE THEIR NEXT LEVEL IN THE 10,000 SCIENTOLOGISTS ON OR THROUGH SOLO NOTS TARGET NOW!

© 2008 CSFSO. All Rights Reserved. Solo NOTs and OT are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Scientologist is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks.
10,000 on Solo NOTs Update! c/o Clive Rabey

Dear XXXXXXXX,

Recently a series of events were held in Portland, Oregon, given by the D/CO Flag AO and the D/CO Freewinds. The purpose of these events was to work out how to bring about the completion of the 5X target for the entire state.

The OT VIIs and VIIIs met with the D/CO Flag AO, Mr. Clive Rabey, and laid out the foundations for the start of the OT Neighborhood Campaign whereby I/Cs take responsibility to get all OT Vs in their Neighborhood to Flag to get onto Solo NOTs.

That evening a well attended Flag World Tour event was then held, followed the next day by a series of seminars given by Mr. Rabey and the D/CO Freewinds, Mr. Mick Davies.

From this the name-out was done as to how to get the next 18 needed OT Vs to Flag to get onto Solo NOTs to complete the Oregon 3X target and then the rest to complete the 5X target.

MAKE SURE YOUR OT COMMITTEE HAS DONE THE "NAME", "WANT" AND "FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET" ACTIONS SO THAT YOU ATTAIN YOUR 5X SOLO NOTS AUDITORS TARGET.

© 2008CSFSO. All Rights Reserved. Freewinds, Flag, Solo NOTs and OT are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks.

Dear XXXXXXXX,

I am an Establishment Officer at the Flag Service Organization and I am looking for qualified, upstat, dedicated Scientologists who can join the Sea Org and be part of the New Mecca of Scientology, which requires many more auditors, executives, and technical and admin personnel.

Please fill out the following survey and send this back to me via e-mail.

WHAT IS YOUR TRAINING LEVEL?

A:

WHAT IS YOU CASE LEVEL?

A:

PHONE NUMBER WHERE YOU CAN BE REACHED AT?

A:

ARE YOU QUALIFIED FOR THE SEA ORG? IF NOT, WHY?

A:

DO YOU HAVE CHILDREN? IF SO, HOW OLD ARE THEY?

A:

ARE YOU ON STAFF? IF SO, WHERE?

A:

HAVE YOU EVER SIGNED A SEA ORG CONTRACT?

A:

DO YOU KNOW ANYONE THAT SHOULD BE IN THE SEA ORG?

A:

Thank you.

Judit Balogh

Qualifications Establishment Officer FSO

Note: This e-mail was sent to you by the Church of Scientology Flag Service Organization, 503 Cleveland Street, Clearwater, Florida 33755. If you do not wish to be receive further e-mail: click here to unsubscribe.
Sea Org members man the most important Churches of Scientology--from those delivering the highest levels of training, auditing and the OT® levels, to those providing all ecclesiastical management and international dissemination.

© 2008 CSFSO. All Rights Reserved. The Sea Org symbol, Flag and OT are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks.

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:43 pm

Useful data. Now someone can do a search for each of these speakers, e-mail senders, and other CoS people, and find out whether they really "played a large part in bringing down the Berlin Wall." Also, if these people start a new group, we can poke around and see if it's a CoS front, and expose them. For example, they might use a new name to sneak anti-psychiatry exhibits into a mental health convention. Most convention officials would already "not invite" CoS to exhibit, and many are already aware that CCHR is just a CoS front. So CoS pushes with new fake names, and we push back.

Arnie lists Scientology Front Groups at http://www.lermanet.com/frontgroups.html

Apologetics lists Scientology Front Groups at
http://www.apologeticsindex.org/s04n.html

Maggie Council's List at
http://www.whyaretheydead.net/krasel/frontgroups.html

CoS-owned Internet names at
http://www.scientomogy.com/domains.php

FACTnet list at
http://www.factnet.org/Scientology/front.htm

Elronita

Post by Elronita » Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:50 pm

I didn't get an email however got a message from Bridge Pub. to call so and so. She said she's working on a "special project". As soon as I can figure out how to record I'm gonna call back to check this out :wink:

Sea Horse

CCHR Florida's latest mail out

Post by Sea Horse » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:30 pm

CCHR Florida's latest mail out, just received:

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=526756&da=y
We are the architects of our own lives. Design and build the life you want.

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:39 am

Thanks to source:
To: freewinds@freewinds.org
Subject: Sharron Weber, CO FSSO Delivering a Special Freewinds Event in Los Angeles This Friday! From Diana Carter

Dear Scientologist,

The CO FSSO, Mr. Sharron Weber, will be delivering a special Freewinds event, this Friday at the PAC Base.
Please read the briefing below and let me know that you will be attending this event.

ML, Diana Carter
CO FSSO's Communicator

from the xenu-directory.net Glossary:
http://www.xenu-directory.net/glossary/ ... _Intention

Command Intention:
What upper management wants done; meant to imply that Scientology's management is able to "make it go right", infallible, and quite capable of achieving anything. The peons only worries are seeing to it that they jump high enough when ordered. See Intention, Counter-intention.
or google for other interpretations.
Last edited by Sponge on Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”