What Would You Say to a Lurking Scientologist?

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Demented LRH

Re: What Would You Say to a Lurking Scientologist?

Post by Demented LRH » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:46 pm

You have been in LRH’s shadow for too long. You think that LRH was much more intelligent than you are. Think again.

The Church of Scientology want you believe that LRH became famous as a

1. Philosopher.
This is bullshit. Even when I was a Scientologist, I did not believe for a moment that LRH was a famous philosopher because I studied the works of Plato, Aristotle, Berkeley, Hegel, Kant, Russell, Carnap, Wittgenstein, etc. At the time of my involvement with Scientology I knew that, as a philosopher, LRH was a complete zero. However, I wanted to study Dianetics, which is not a philosophical doctrine, so I was not disgusted by LRH’s extremely primitive philosophical ideas.
You could ask any modern philosopher about LRH and I am sure that he/she will tell that, as a philosopher, the Founder is not known to the world.

2. Musician.
It is said in LRH’s official biography that he invented a new kind of musical expression, whatever that means. But not a single musician who is not a Scientologist has heard about LRH’s contributions to the music.

3. Archeologist.
LRH the Archeologist had not discovered anything of value, as any professional archeologist would tell you.

4. Horticulturist.
Well, maybe he was a prominent horticulturist, but the horticulture itself is such insignificant science that no one gives a damn about it (it was replaced with genetics long time ago).

5. Geologist.
Indeed, LRH was looking for the minerals in Puerto Rico, and, perhaps, found what he was looking for. But he did not become famous because of his discoveries because numerous geologists made more significant discoveries than he did.

6. Pilot.
Give me a break! You won’t find the name, L. Ron Hubbard, in any book on history of American aviation.

7. Nuclear physicist.
I audited 10 graduate physics courses and read many articles on modern physics. Trust me, LRH is not mentioned in any article; not a single textbook on physics alludes to his “scientific contributions”.

8. Writer.
To me he was an awful writer who bored me to death. Some say that he was a mental giant. All these assessments are subjective, of course. But one thing is certain -- this is the only area where LRH achieved certain degree of recognition.

9. Founder of Dianetics.
Dianetics is mentioned in many articles on psychology and psychiatry, the authors of these articles call it a “pseudo-science”, “quackery”, “delusion”, and even “batshit”.

If someone tells you that Isaac Newton was more talented than you are, that person is, probably, right. But if someone tells you that LRH was smarter than you are, do not accept that person’s judgment. If you are not a professional writer, then, most likely, LRH is a better writer than you are, although this may not be true. But in all other areas you are just as good as LRH was, if not better.

The point I’m making is that “LRH the Scientist” died in obscurity, which NEVER happens to a genius. A genius is destined to make a mark on the society because his peers have plenty to learn from him.

Outside the Church of Scientology very few heard about LRH, and those who did see him as a quack. He made zero contribution to science and his name is not mentioned in any textbook.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

brownjedi

Post by brownjedi » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:32 pm

Simply that they are here for a reason...either they are sent to lurk and distract, for which I would have to ask why if LRON was able to deliver as promised there would ever need to distract....if they are here on their own accord, remind them that they are here for a reason and to quote ALF...if its true for them its true for them..so run with their doubts.

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:15 pm

You were told that you are not allowed to communicate with the former Sea Org members who blew.
Will you blindly follow this order or will you make your own decision about whom you should communicate with?

I met Chris when we both were in EPF. We spent a week together before he became a full-fledged Sea Org member (I graduated from EPF two weeks after him). Chris did not like Sea Org, so he blew after just one month of service. We were given an order not to communicate with people like Chris.

It was my second month of Sea Org service when I run into Chris. I stepped out of the bank and saw him standing at a bus stop. Although Chris and I were friendly with each other, we were not close friends because we spent very little time together and did not know each other well. Nevertheless, I approached Chris and said, “Hi”. Chris was a bit surprised because he knew that I was not allowed to have a conversation with him. We talked for about 20 min, then the bus arrived and Chris said that he has to go.

I did not feel obligated to greet Chris because he did not see me when I was coming out of the bank; I could have slipped by without him noticing me. But I violated the order on purpose because I felt that no one can make decision for me no matter what the situation might be. It was a matter of pride for me to disobey the order.

I hope that you have the same amount of pride that I have when it comes to making your own decisions about your life. You shouldn’t follow someone’s irrational orders if you respect yourself; otherwise your self-respect will be gone in a matter of days.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:03 pm

Your relatives or friends were declared SP.

First of all, do you think that this policy is fair?

If you think that it is fair, you should ask yourself, “What I will be getting in return for not having any form of relation with my friends/relatives?” The first answer that comes to mind is that you will be allowed to go OT. But you may not have enough money to move up the Bridge; I do not think that you expect your handlers to offer you free auditing as a reward for your loyalty. It looks like you will get nothing for you obedience.

Let’s say you have enough money to move up the Bridge, but you have doubts about the disconnect policy. If the Bridge means so much to you, you could get auditing at Free Zone, for instance; their auditing is less expensive than the one offered by the church. However, you may think that these people are SP’s, so you would want to stay away from them.

There is another option -- you could continue you relation with the SP friends and relatives without telling your Scientology handlers about it. You will be getting periodic sec checks aimed to uncover your ties to the SP. I described how to fool the E-meter (see my earlier post at this thread) -- practice, practice, practice! Your goal is to reach the OT 8 level, a little white lie will get you there. As they say, the end justifies the means.

You have plenty of money and at the same time you believe that the disconnect policy is good for you and the church. You could try this approach -- move up the Bridge as fast as you can without having any communication with your SP friends and relatives, reach the OT 8 level, and after that reconnect with the apostates. Being an OT 8, you should be able to handle any situation, including association with the SP, without causing harm to yourself -- this is what was promised to you. Otherwise, your OT 8 certificate means nothing -- the church did not deliver what they promised -- there are still situations that you cannot handle.

You think that the disconnect policy is unfair. Then you should ask yourself, “What I am doing in the church?”
L. Ron Hubbard

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:43 pm

You are a female Sea Org member.

You are married and you’re either pregnant or planning to become pregnant. However, you know that the church officials put a lot of pressure on the pregnant Sea Org staff in order to “convince” them to have an abortion. In the outside world this unlawful practice is called coerced abortions.

As an educated Scientologist, you know that LRH was strongly opposed to the abortions; when he was the head of the church not a single Sea Org member was forced to have an abortion. But Miscavige is in violation of the LRH policies that label the abortion as a crime against humanity.

You want to make the world a better place by bringing your child into it. But that puts LRH and you at odds with Miscavige wants you to have an abortion, so you could continue the hard work and put more money in his pocket.

The question is -- what is more important to you? -- contributing to expansion of the church by having a baby or having abortion and contributing to shrinkage of the church?
L. Ron Hubbard

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:52 pm

You cannot save people who do not want to be saved.

Judaism, Buddhism, Christianity and Islam have two things in common: 1. They offer Salvation in the afterlife; 2. They offer Salvation from the Devil (Buddhists call him Mara, Muslims -- Shaytan).

Scientologists do not believe in the Devil; they offer Salvation in this life (Clearing of the planet). But the entity whom they offer Salvation from is not identified (this is OT 3 data).

What the Scientologists offer is equivalent of saying, “There is this evil country that wants to nuke you, but we cannot reveal its name”. As you already guessed, very few people would take this warning seriously.

Scientology does the same thing when it offers Salvation from unknown enemy by saying, “You have to go OT to find out who your enemy is”. Very few people would want to go OT because they do not see the imminent threat.

What about Clearing of the planet? The outsiders see Dianetics not as a Salvation but as a form of psychological therapy. There is a plenty of alternative forms of psychotherapies, very few think that Dianetics is the best therapy. As the result, the statement “We, the Scientologists, want to Clear the Earth” makes very limited impact on the outside world.

The faster you realize that the world does not care about the Scientology-style Salvation, the less time you will spend trying to help someone who is not interested in your help.
L. Ron Hubbard

heyjupiter

Post by heyjupiter » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:32 pm

If L Con (!) Hubbard had the knowledge to save the planet and control MEST,why did he need all that money to do it? Just give us all the knowledge for free on the internet or in a public library and then it won't take so long for you to clear the planet, what with co-auditing and such. No worries and no more of us 'wogs' ruining your perfect world.

Pussy Riot

Post by Pussy Riot » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:27 pm

What Would You Say to a Lurking Scientologist?

Stop lurking. Get in comm with the wogs. Dump the ARC and feel the woggy love.
Scripture of the scientology religion: ENEMY SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed.

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:21 am

READ
LOOK

START LISTENING TO VIDEOS OF EX'S WHO LEFT

LEARN **BOTH** SIDES

MAKE UP YOUR **OWN** MIND (not the mind of $cientology)

AND
BAIL WHILE U STILL CAN!

Tory/Magoo
Burbank, CA
Call me if you need s/one to talk to.
I talk w/ your friends, ("in" and "under the radar") ALL THE TIME!
(818) 588-3044

PS: Do NOT Let FEAR be your guide!
www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:39 pm

The REG CYCLE

If you're involved in Scientology you have been on at least one side of these things very frequently. I know.

If you're like most people involved in Scientology you have developed strategies to hold on to your money. I know that, too.

Despite your strategies to hold on to your money, more often than not, the registrar takes your money from you and then makes you feel good about handing it over.

Think of all the interactions you have been through with a registrar. You can look at the latest one and then go earlier similar on them if you want.

If Scientology is so great and people are having such fantastic wins with it, and it is THE thing that is IT, why are reg cycles the way they are? You would think people would be all over themselves to hand over all their hard earned cash but it has to be extracted with reg cycles and fund raising events.

Think that over.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

heyjupiter

Post by heyjupiter » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:30 pm

Here is a word for you if you are a lurking $cientologist- and if you are,I as humble wog bear you no ill will:

ARSCLYCUS

This is a term defined in the glossary of Incidents on the Track Before Earth, Technique 88, Lectures 10-17. It is therefore a term you must accept as being true in its definition. I will now supply the definition, as written in the glossary:

Arse-lickers - OOPS! ignore that incorrect spelling, silly me! Right, here it is:

" Arsclycus: an old society built in space, with no planet, in which there were many roads, turrets, castles and so forth. People were brought in and put to work there. Every time they died, they found themselves standing back in the same line again and were slipped back into a body for about ten thousand consecutive lifetimes until Arsclycus blew up. "

Well, it started off sounding quite nice, with all those turrets and such- a bit like Disneyworld really, but I don't think you have to queue for quite so long.

In lectures 1-9 of technique 88, the following is stated by L Con Hubbard in the section entitled The Actions of Energy:

" And there is such a thing as bacteria, don't worry about that. There's bacteria. It's trying to survive too. It is responsible for, I would say, about one one millionth of the illness in the world"

Well, from TB alone- which is a bacterial infection- there are around 1.8 million DEATHS each year, let alone illnesses. I guess Cholera and Dysentery and Salmonella and Bacterial Meningitis and Syphilis and Bacterial Pneumonia, and Streptococcal infection and Listeria and any other bacterial infection you can mention are not really a problem in the world. Lets let kids carry on drinking sewage then shall we????? The Black Death - or bubonic plague- which wiped out half the planet has been found to have been linked to the bacterium Yersinia Pestis.

Do you really want to trust your future and your finances to peddlers of such quackery?
These are just two tiny excerpts from a plethora of glossily packaged gibberish, which you are going to have to buy and swallow as truth.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:04 am

Look, one of these days you will leave Scientology.

Yeah, yeah, I know. That will never happen, right.
You've found IT and you're staying. Yeah, I've said it all before.

It is very likely that you will leave Scientology.
When you do there will be after effects from your participation
in Scientology that you will need to fix.

"What after effects?" You may ask. Having nightmares is one.
You will have nightmares. That's one thing you actually can be certain of.
Count on it.

See, Scientology does work, but what you don't yet know is that
it works to ends Hubbard intended that you don't know about.
There is no hidden data line because Hubbard didn't share that
information to anyone by putting it on a line.

When you leave you will very likely appreciate having some sort
of exit therapy available to help you get over the destructive
effect Scientology has had on you. The people who will be
able to help you get over that are . . . are you ready for this? . . .
psychiatrists and psychologists.

Believe me or not, I am telling you that you will need the services
of professionals from one or the other of those disciplines. Otherwise
you can just live with the nightmares. It will be your choice.

In the meantime I suggest that it would behoove you to lay off
the persecution and desire for the destruction of those professionals
that you will need to help you get over having been in Scientology
when you leave it.
Doris Lessing

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:21 pm

You still believe in Scientology, but you have serious health problems that are caused by it. I’m going to go over some symptoms that you might have.

I. Your weight is far below normal.

a). You are either Sea Org member or staff member.
Your catastrophic weight loss is caused by severe job stress. You have to leave your job immediately.

b). You are a public Scientologist.
Most likely, your health problem is not related to Scientology. However, the auditing does not help, your health is in serious jeopardy. You should look for professional help outside the church.

II. You have frequent headaches.

a). You are either Sea Org member or staff member.
Your headaches are caused by severe job stress. You have to leave the job immediately.

b). You are a public Scientologist.

Most likely, your headaches are not caused by Scientology. However, the auditing does not help, you suffer needlessly. You should look for professional help outside the church.

III. You have recurrent nightmares.

This is the result of many hours of Dianetics or OT auditing, which are the forms of hypnosis. If you want the nightmares to cease, you should stop getting auditing.

IV. You are plagued by irrational fears of impending doom, death of relatives, sexual abuse (there is no indication that you will be sexually abused in a near future), being victim of an unspecified crime, etc.

a). You are a public Scientologist.
Very seldom public Scientologists have these kinds of fear; if they do, they should seek help from mental health professionals; their fears are not related to Scientology, although the auditing does nothing to alleviate the phobias.

b). Most likely, you are a Sea Org member, although you could also be a staff member.
When people stay in Sea Org for more than 2 years, they become totally isolated from the outside world. They are also told how “unforgiving and hostile” the outside world is. Once they start believing in this nonsense, they begin developing all of kinds of phobias. As a cult, Scientology is not alone -- all other cults try to isolated their members from real world.

V. You suffer from amnesia.
I read several stories of former Sea Org members who cannot recall sizeable chunks of their lives (their stories were posted at ESMB).

Frankly, I cannot say with certainty what causes this memory loss, although I have two hypotheses. To start with, even a prolonged job stress in combination with hypnosis does not cause amnesia. There are several mental illnesses, including the Alzheimer disease, that cause memory loss. However, it is highly unlikely that a Sea Org member has a neurological disorder that causes amnesia (for one thing, they are too young to have the Alzheimer’s).

The remaining causes are the head trauma and the toxins.

None of them had received a blow to the head, so the toxins are the only probable cause.

Previously I thought that certain ingredients are added to the Sea Org food to cause amnesia in the Sea Org staff. However, this possibility is remote.

Another source of toxins causing memory loss is the mildew. Sea Org staff live in small rooms with three-level bunk beds (this arrangement is called “sardines in a can“). The living conditions are unsanitary with abundance of the mildew. Constant release of dangerous mildew toxins causes amnesia in the Sea Org members who spent decades slaving for the church.

If you are one of the amnesia sufferers, you should leave Sea Org immediately.
L. Ron Hubbard

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:25 pm

Know your enemy.

Eckankar is listed as one of Scientology's enemies.

You can find out more about that group by using this link.
http://worldcultwatch.org/eckankar-a-scientology-clone/
Doris Lessing

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:46 pm

You are either a homosexual OT or know someone who is a homosexual OT.

The purported OT powers are not specified; however, LRH said in no uncertain terms that not a single OT is gay/lesbian.

Suppose, you bought a TV set that does not work as promised (the sound is bad, the picture is black-and-white, etc). You have two choices: either to ask for replacement or ask for refund. No one wants a defective product.

You bought defective auditing procedures that lead nowhere. You cannot ask for replacement because it does not exist. But you can ask for refund. You bought a defective product and now you want your money back.

I chose this specific example because LRH promised to change yours or your friend’s sexual orientation. It did not happen, which show that Dianetics/Scientology auditing is bogus.
L. Ron Hubbard

Return to “Opinions & Debate”