One opened, more to come!
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:50 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:08 pm 

Visuals to go with this:
YouTube Video: Scientology Gulag (Nr. Hemet, California)
Hemet. Cameras, Eagles nest, movie studio looking like Draculas castle. The cameras for licence plates shown.

:onebounce:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:06 pm 

SCIE-NO-MO- wrote:
...what about the long-term Scientologists that have seen Ray, Norman, Heber, Greg, Guillaume, Rena at events for years. Something must been shaken in their beliefs about how capable and OT these higher-ups are or are they (the Scientologists) oblivious to the fact that these people are no longer on post? Do they still come to the events and read off DMs speeches? ...

If anyone does any demonstrations in front of any orgs, I suggest people carry a number of signs similar to the one I made here:

http://tinyurl.com/227dz4

I should have had one bigger sign saying:

"FREE MIKE, RAY, MARK, GUILLIAUME, HEBER, NORMAN, GREG, RENA, ETC."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:28 pm 

DM is in real pickle here. He sees all these guys as dirt. He has absolute control of them. He feels he can't set them free. What's he going to do?

Signs, like the one you talked about Chuck, will have a huge impact on DM.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:40 pm 

SchwimmelPuckel wrote:
Visuals to go with this:
YouTube Video: Scientology Gulag (Nr. Hemet, California)
Hemet. Cameras, Eagles nest, movie studio looking like Draculas castle. The cameras for licence plates shown.

:onebounce:

Where are the people? The place looks dead as a graveyard!
And it looks just like a prison. Does Davey live there to get used to be in prison for the time he really will be prisoned?

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:05 pm 

Kookaburra,
Thanks for your explanation (August 3 post) of the difference between "on the decks" and "in the hall." I missed it until today - this thread fell through the cracks!

Lulu,
I thought your idea (August 4 post) of keeping an updated list was a good one. This thread seems to be a beginning of that. Perhaps it could just be expanded & updated from time to time. Or were you thinking of something else?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:41 am 

songbird wrote:
Lulu,
I thought your idea (August 4 post) of keeping an updated list was a good one. This thread seems to be a beginning of that. Perhaps it could just be expanded & updated from time to time. Or were you thinking of something else?

I was hoping we could do something in a Wikipedia type format where people could go in and add and edit things.

Names would be listed in alphabethical order, or there would be a search function to find people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:33 am 

I'm sure that Andreas could set up a wiki if he wanted to.

The problem is that it would be "attacked" with crap from "you know who".

This particular wiki would have to be tightly controlled as to who could edit it.

Or am I way off-base and misunderstood what you had in mind?

Otherwise, this is an interesting idea!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:38 pm 

Another person missing from the Int/Ex-Int list list is Angie Trent, who was in RTC for a while in the late 90's and was then busted to working in the galley.

Her husband is also missing from the list. I forgot his first name but he was the Int TTC I/C for a while. Last name Trent. Both came from Flag originally.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:07 pm 

Will the Red Cross make a wellness check for the people in the hall? The RPF is no secret and the cult has not sued anybody to deny the story, so since it is out there, will the Red cross make a visit?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:22 pm 

BTs2Free wrote:
Another person missing from the Int/Ex-Int list list is Angie Trent, who was in RTC for a while in the late 90's and was then busted to working in the galley.

Her husband is also missing from the list. I forgot his first name but he was the Int TTC I/C for a while. Last name Trent. Both came from Flag originally.

Vince Trent, he's up in the Pacific Northwest, he routed out of the PAC RPF in 2003 or 2004, he is reportedly doing fine.

Vince is a good guy, and I hope he got Angie out, but I fear rather, she was made to divorce Vince, when Vince came down to the PAC RPF.

Angie is from Germany, her family were all Scientologists, and my guess is she's either out and with family back in Germany, or it would be nice if Vince somehow got back with her.

I don't know, all I know is Vince is up in the Pacific Northwest, he's I'm sure doing fine, he's a real hardworking person, and has lots of business savvy, and he's for sure doing well. He's in the category of "conditional SP" and I hope he decides NOT to go back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:28 am 

Yeah, Vince Trent! He was a great guy. I'm glad to hear that he's doing well. Hey Vince, if you read this, I hope you've decided to put it all past you and move on to a much better, brighter future than what you had while in the Sea Org. I was there with you man. I know how it was. And yes, life is great out here! Stretch those arms out!

Love,
BTs2Free

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:23 pm 

BTs2Free wrote:
Yeah, Vince Trent! He was a great guy. I'm glad to hear that he's doing well. Hey Vince, if you read this, I hope you've decided to put it all past you and move on to a much better, brighter future than what you had while in the Sea Org. I was there with you man. I know how it was. And yes, life is great out here! Stretch those arms out!

Love,
BTs2Free

I audited Vince Trent through his Grades, and through the Way To Happiness. He was/is one of the nicest men that I have had the pleasure of knowing. He was in the Air Freight business when I audited him at CCLA, and he was unmarried. He wasn't involved in a 2nd dynamic relationship when I knew him. I saw once that both he and Colwell Garth ( another favorite man ) were on the RPF. It saddened me that Vince and Colwell had both gotten sucked into the SO. Three cheers that they are out. I know that they are fine and able and will do very well in the real world. Colwell was from NY, and was a talented artist. He did some beautiful leather *carving* during the time that we twinned on the BC.
Good luck and best wishes to both those guys from

ladayla ( Jana)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:45 am 

Colwell Garth! Another great guy. I love hearing when old friends got out and are doing well. I knew Colwell really well - very artistic human being and a real sense of honest love from him.

Ladayla, you and I probably knew eachother.

Love,
Bts2Free