J. Swift wrote:
More scribbled mental notes, all unconfirmed from S12. .....snip.....
1. DM has shopped, and is shopping, Europe for the purchase of a royal title for himself. He uses proxies out of Europe where there is a brokerage for this sort of thing. DM is said to be convinced that he needs such a title should he ever need to leave America.
1A. DM had a full genealogy done on himself to look for a bloodline basis to claim a royal title. There are also arcane twists in the very old laws of some European countries, such as Switzerland, that allow foreigners to claim citizenship. DM may have a right to claim Swiss citizenship.
1B. DM is said to own an actual castle in Europe. It is not a large castle, but it is a real castle on a small estate in a country with weak extradition and banking laws. Has DM found his Bulgravia?
2. The Tom Cruise Nazi film is said to have "reincarnational aspects" for TC personally and Scientology in general. TC supposedly cogged in session some time ago that he had been Claus Graf Schenk Von Stauffenberg in his immediate past life. He believed his true destiny in that life was to kill Hitler, bring about an end to WWII in Europe, and pave the way for a free Germany before the Russians invaded and split Germany. This is the recurring theme of Tom Cruise as the Savior of oppressed peoples that he feels in this life. On wholetrack auditing of his Nazi past, Cruise allegedly confirmed for himself the Nazi contributions to psychiatry and pain, drug, hypnosis (PDH) as the basis of implanting people or populations. There is supposedly a "Nazi Group Engram" over Germany that CoS and TC have vowed to clear. The film is supposed to have some sort of hidden power to cause Germans to cog on real freedom. (JS Note: I am reviewing Cruise quotes and there are some comments he has made that I will post later. They seem to confirm what S12 is saying here. Cruise is indeed a man who believes that he has a world historical mission and that his best days are yet to come.)
4. Tom is allegedly making this movie to complete a cycle he started in his past life. The script is said to include a "dream scene" where Hitler is killed. TC is said to have seen this as a parallel universe event or something like that.
5. Tom Cruise has been accepted as Scientology's Christ. Dan Sherman supposedly produced a secret "materyia" sort of document written by LRH right before he died wherein he speaks of a famous man who will lead Scientology into the 21st Century. LRH considered that he opened the New Aeon and that Scientology will rule the world.
6. Look for more sniping between CoS (DM) and Nicole Kidman, especially third party lines in the tabs.
If true, this would be in keeping with what L. Ron Hubbard has written.
People are unfortunately going to think they were past lives characters of note.
That DM conceives of his past as EU royalty, quite actually plausible.
That Tom Cruise considers himself who you say above, quite plausible.
This is why Scientology/Hubbard are really going too far.
It is a quack past-lives/spiritual entities/ practice which results in people being led to believe such things about themselves, and then Hubbard wrote the rulebooks for how to contain this group of participants who held all manner of pastlives thoughts about themselves.
Scientology leads to this state.
I went into this world of past-lives, fashioning a suitable to myself series of past lives, and but all the while in my almost 3 decades of past life lives creation, I sensed I was making it all up, and in the end luckily I settled on that conclusion and got out.
Scientology will help anyone fashion their own wierd imagined world of strung together past lives, and while they are devoted to their own creations, they will be quite hooked into the movement.
It all is a fantasy imagine world, adult fantasy mental quackery.
In my final years in the RPF co-audit rooms, where one sits spewing out one's past lives' transgressions and "evil purposes" in these creative past lives worlds, I just got sick of all the falsity people and myself were led into buying.
It is touching and tragic how real Scientologists (and other practices and religious traditions) take all this.
I don't think it is healthy, when I look on it in hindsight.
I think actually the highest level Scientologists, are really put in a long term embarrassing position, which I now think due to Hubbard's hatred for psychiatrists and psychologists, the movement followers who have be led into creating their own set of fantasy past lives created lives for themselves are now in the embarrassing position of defending their beliefs as "certainties" and under the societal protection politeness/tolerance allowed religious beliefs.
It is truly a strange predicament one is led to defend.
And with body thetans/shell body thetans (BTs), I mean when LRH wrote things like this:
"The Shell BT is a composite body entity which is a mock- up that thinks (mistakenly) that it is holding the body together. You can collide with that. I suppose that’s really probably what they think is the astral body, a collection of BTs and clusters molded into a semblance of a body structure. As this “astral body” is highly electronic. BTs and clusters can easily get stuck in it even though they themselves are creating it. "
(LRH from the NOTs Indoc HCOB, which is at pages 373 through 376 in the big doc that contains all the OT materials, which is repeatedly currently being put up online, then taken down, but when it is up online again, just go to pages 373 through page 376, and read LRH's most important, in my opinion, beliefs that he's laying out about who we as beings in bodies are actually all facing!)
The problems is followers led into Scientology are led into these fantastic beliefs about themselves, which they cannot question, which the movement will not discuss openly, and thus members cannot but be harrangued by Hubbard's leftover system of rules that condemn anyone from challenging these Hubbard fantasy ideas.
Hubbard's system protects the fantasy, and it is extremely embarrassing realizing one was taken into that fantasy world.
A dialogue of ex NOTs level OTs and above needs to always be ongoing, so that this wall of scariness and fear and fantasy protection is broken down with normal sober discussion about this all.
I don't think it useful to just laugh one's ass off at how unreal all these past lives theory and the body thetans, shell thetans, the whole NOTs Indoctrination writing by Hubbard, those ideas should be soberly discussed, just like past Catholic scholars dissected all the discussions of angels, etc.
Keep the discussion of the body thetans, past lives, shell thetans, clusters of thetans, all these supposed "high" level Scientology beliefs which they CANNOT deal with, due to Hubbard's unfortunate unchallengable penalty rules (any Scientologist uttering the word "body thetans" or "shell BT" or
discussing that astral bodies are really just "clusters" of body thetans, and discussing ANYTHING in the NOTs Indoctrination HCOB, which is VITAL theological material to discuss, the problem is the Scientologists have Hubbard rules that don't allow them to normalize their relationships with other religious traditions.
So all they can do is deflect the discussion away from these core aspects of Scientology's cosmological/theological beliefs.
Personally the way to go, for BFG and Little Bear Victor, is to trust the people in our culture who DO understand what is sadly going on with people who've been led DEEP into the Scientology fantasy belief world.
My recommendation for ALL who wish to speak up, is just realize that normal citizens CAN discuss whatever they please.
Just apply "good roads and good weather" and discuss AWAY to your heart's content!
And I suggest those with important insider information make their contacts with the scholars and media and interested Scientology movement observers, across the boards, widely, since the wider network of contacts one has, then one meets the whole wide spectrum of people who will help whoever comes out and wishes to unload insider info about the movement.
The history of the Scientology movement IS something that CAN be discussed, by ANYONE.
I think if BFG and Victor just go public, just meet the wide spectrum of people who already have a grip on Scientology, then they'll have allies that will serve as protection in the form of moral and intellectual support!