One opened, more to come!
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:56 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: IF YOU HAVE FAMILY THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO GET OUT - USE THIS
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:31 pm 

In the last few months, I have perfected several surefire ways to get staff off of the Int Base. I have distilled all of these actions into one complete list.

So far I have managed to get 3 people from the Int base from outside the Int Base using these methods.

The best thing about the Int base is that they are VERY predictable and they have an INSANE AMOUNT OF INFORMATION LEAKS. All items I have tried, I have been able to get feedback from the Base and tweak until perfect.

The other thing is that most of the government or city offices you will contact are relatively small and multiple cases of missing persons at one facility strikes a chord there. They will be more willing to assist you knowing that there are similar cases and that you are not related to the other callers in anyway.

Considering all these points, we can get people out one by one. Here is what you can do:

1. Call the Int Base and ask for the person you are trying to reach.
323-960-3569 – if you get a machine - leave a message. The longer the better.

2. Write to the person and ask them to phone you and tell you where they are. Ensure to ask about whether or not they are happy or being held against their will. Keep a copy of the letter.

Attn: (Name of Missing Person)
19625 Gilman Springs Rd
Gilman Hot Springs, CA 92583-2100

3. Call the Int Base again and ask for the person you are trying to reach.
323-960-3569 – if you get a machine - leave a message. The longer the better.

4. Write to the person again and ask them to phone you and tell you where they are. Ensure to ask about whether or not they are happy or being held against their will. Keep a copy of the letter.

5. Call the Int Base again and ask for the person you are trying to reach.

6. If after all of the above, you have not spoken with the person and still intend to get a hold of them, go to Step 7

7. Call the local Hemet Sheriff and report that you have a relative, friend or acquaintance that has gone missing and you suspect that this person is at the Int Base being held against their will. Explain to them that you have written to them multiple times as well as phoned and even though you know the person is there, you cannot get a hold of them. Let them know that you are aware that their mail is being opened & read and that their phone calls out are being limited and when they are able to call out someone is on the other end listening in.

HEMET POLICE DEPARTMENT
450 E. Latham Street
Hemet, CA 92543
Phone: (951) 765-2400

email: ttowley@cityofhemet.org

8. If they ask you to file a report, do so.

9. Call the local San Jacinto Sheriff and report that you have a relative, friend or acquaintance that has gone missing and you suspect that this person is at the Int Base being held against their will. Explain to them that you have written to them multiple times as well as phoned and even though you know the person is there, you cannot get a hold of them. Let them know that you are aware that their mail is being opened & read and that their phone calls out are being limited and when they are able to call out someone is on the other end listening in.

City of San Jacinto Police Department
160 West Sixth Street
San Jacinto, CA 92583

10. If they ask you to file a report, do so.

11. Call the local FBI office and report that you have a relative, friend or acquaintance that has gone missing and you suspect that this person is at the Int Base being held against their will. Explain to them that you have written to them multiple times as well as phoned and even though you know the person is there, you cannot get a hold of them. Let them know that you are aware that their mail is being opened & read and that their phone calls out are being limited and when they are able to call out someone is on the other end listening in.

FBI
Riverside Resident Agency
P.O. Box 5346
Riverside, CA 92517
or
3480 Vine Street
Suite 200
Riverside, CA 92507
(909)-686-0335

12. If they ask you to file a report, do so.

13. Write to your local Congressman and report that you have a relative, friend or acquaintance that has gone missing and you suspect that this person is at the Int Base being held against their will. Explain to them that you have written to them multiple times as well as phoned and even though you know the person is there, you cannot get a hold of them. Let them know that you are aware that their mail is being opened & read and that their phone calls out are being limited and when they are able to call out someone is on the other end listening in.

http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW.shtml

14. Call the Int Base again and inform them that you have done all of the above steps. Take the time to explain in detail that you have done all of the above steps and you will continue to write to people and contact the local authorities until they produce your relative or family member. Make sure that you tell them that you have filed verbal and written reports with several law enforcement agencies, federal authorities and that you intend to find your relative or friend. Explain to them that you have written to them multiple times as well as phoned and even though you know the person is there, you cannot get a hold of them. Let them know that you are aware that their mail is being opened & read and that their phone calls out are being limited and when they are able to call out someone is on the other end listening in.

Phone: 323-960-3569

Here is the best part, due to all of the attention that you have drawn to this staff member, they are now a “threat” to the Int Base AND THE CHURCH ITSELF!!!! Believe it or not, by your above actions, you have now caused them to NOT BE QUALIFIED TO BE AT THE INT BASE! They have to be gotten rid of – and quickly. They WILL BE OFFLOADED FROM THE INT BASE and sent to live somewhere well away from the Int base.

If you have created enough of a stir, they will also NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER A LOCAL SCIENTOLOGY CHURCH or attend Church services in any way. They are not only PTS now, but a legal threat to have at a Church.

This same exact process can be used at any level of the Church and you will be able to get any staff member you want expelled from the Church and back into your family again!

“How will they get a hold of me?” you ask.

Buy a domain name that is their name. Example: www.marcyager.com
Simply list your email or contact info on the site and once they are out and get on the Internet, they will do the thing that every church staff member does once they get out and get on the Internet, they will Google themselves and end up on a site that is their name.

Make sure that every member of your family anywhere has all of your latest contact info. Make sure that you let all of them know that if they get any calls from the person you are trying to get a hold of that you need to know.

If you have other family that are also trying to get this person out, have them do all of the above steps as well. Multiple people doing the same thing will make the process go faster, much faster.

Or you can post their name on Operation Clambake and tell them to email you, or, or, or. One way or another, the person is going to know that you have been trying to get a hold of them and once they are out, chances are that they will contact you in some way.

As people leave or blow from the Int Base, the list will be updated with the latest blows or offloads.
If you see your family member on the list and see that they are out, you can start trying to track them down outside of the Church. In most cases they will at least contact some family members with their new freedom and you will be able to get in touch with them.

This works every time. It takes persistence and dedication. If you want to save this person from additional years of “musical chairs” you will take the time to let people know you think they are being held there against their will.

With more and more reports being filed and local law enforcement being contacted regarding these people, they will have no choice but to let these people go and get them off of the premises.

Look at it this way, once they are offloaded from the church, you will have saved them from years of pain and heartache and gotten them worlds closer to living their life without the fear, torture and constant stress. They will have you to thank for getting them there and THEY WILL THANK YOU!

Try it, it works.

Until next time…
BFG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:46 pm 

I can only assume, by your posting this, that you were successful in... shall we say... certain actions?

In that case, I'll be the first one to say: RIGHT ON!

:thumright: :salut: =D> :onebounce: :onebounce: =D> :salut: :thumleft:

And for Scientology and Dainty David Miscavige, I have only one thing to say:

"Scientology is only about convincing the able they're crippled,
and lying to the crippled with the promise of making them able."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:51 pm 

BFG,

You magnificent bastard!!

I think Norman Starky just became my long lost uncle twice removed and I must rescue him. (actually, a female who is single, young, and attractive might be a better candidate for adoption. Any suggestions?)

Nicely done, BFG, nicely done.

mb

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:57 pm 

Hahha! - BFG, you are a freakin' genius! - I wonder why nobody thought of that before? - hahaha! - Wonderful!

:onebounce:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:10 pm 

Which reminds me of some rumored videofootage from inside..

If I'd threathened a mafioso (or other unspeakable asshole) boss with disclosing some embarrassing video footage unless he released my wife and daughter.. Now, I'm really such an asshole.. Once I had my wife and daughter out.. Well, I'd bloody well disclose the embarrassing footage anyway!

OTOH. I'm also a lying basterd! - Aforementioned embarrassing footage might be something I made up just to get my way... It would be just the sort of thing I might do.. hmm?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:59 pm 

Get 'em all out.

Thanks, BFG, for everything.

http://www.worldcat.org./profiles/Wieber/lists/563909

Post subject: This might help..
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:06 pm 

BFG,

I attended an AFF/ICSA conference a few years back and an attorney gave a presentation about how to pursue civil actions against a cult. One very important suggestion she gave was if there are crimes being committed in a group that a certified letter should be sent to the local DA.

This is because, as you know, local law enforcement don't want to get involved with cults. Often they won't take a report. So the idea is if there is ever any legal proceeding in the future, sending a certified letter to the DA will document that someone was attempting to report a crime.

I am not sure where you would put this in your chronology of getting people out, but I hope that it is helpful.

Best to you and all the people that you are trying to help.

F.

Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:29 pm 

BFG,
Along wth contacting the police departments that you mention and the FBI, one could also contact:

Sheri Pym
Assistant United States Attorney
Central District of California
Riverside Branch Office
3880 Lemon Street, Suite 210
Riverside, California 92501

Office: (951) 276-6210
Fax: (951) 276-6202

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:32 pm 

BFG is correct: If the authorities see a criminal pattern, they will act.

Contacting law enforcement works if you are prepared in advance. I cannot stress enough the importance of having your data organized and in written form when you contact the authorities: When did you call Int Base? List time and date. What did you say to whom? What did the other person say? Remember: You are not only trying to free someone, but you are potentially creating evidence that can and will be used if there is a criminal trial. Do not be sloppy on facts. State facts only to the police. Physical description of the missing person, their last known photo, the date of their last known letter or contact to you, their married name(s), social security number -- whatever you have. Note: Furnish the authorities with a copy of CoS' Introspection Rundown document to establish that CoS has a precedent whereby it may falsely imprison people. I routinely provide a copy of this document to the authorities and journalists to whom I speak. Any non-Scientologist will find this document to be be very disturbing in its intent, particularly when you offer a one-page fact sheet on Lisa Mc Pherson with the document. People quickly understand the implications of the document when shown how Scientologist Lisa Mc Pherson died while in Scientology custody on the Introspection Rundown.

Note: *A high level source* told me that the people at Int Base are generally not allowed to renew their Drivers Licenses. This is unusual, because there is no good reason for a licensed driver to not renew their Driver's License. This can be alleged as an attempt by CoS to keep a person from operating a motor vehicle or possessing current legal identification as required by law in the State of California. It is the law in California that all persons must possess and carry current California photo ID in the form of a Drivers License or a California state ID issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles. If Scientology is prohibiting California residents at Int Base from obtaining and possessing a current California photo ID, then CoS is in violation of State Law. A Driver's License is is the basic form identification in the USA. If the FBI, or other law enforcement agency, finds a pattern whereby adults are being denied Drivers License renewals or ID by CoS, then it appears that CoS does not want them to possess current and basic identification or the ability to operate a motor vehicle.

If the police run a Driver License check on someone at Int Base and find it to be expired, this can be alleged to a Prosecutor as evidence of False Imprisonment. If enough people at Int Base are found to have expired Driver Licenses, the authorities will want to know about this matter in a Post-911 world.

/////

http://philosophyofcosmology.com/

Last edited by J. Swift on Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:54 pm 

I think BFG's significant point here is to 'easily use COS's law' for getting people out!

Much like turning Hubturds 'easy use of the law to harras' on themselves. They (Hubturd) pride themselves of 'the only justice system that actually works in this sector of the universe'. Hahh! - They practice that the way old Hubturd taught 'em.. And if the person you want out becomes a risk because the authorities might come looking for him/her. They'll offload him/her rather than having that happen!

Actually he/she is PTS.. A potential trouble source for the cult... That's how I understood the term, until I got it wordcleared.

Even being a particularly enturbulating SP might do the trick if you can establish a comm line.. ie: get talking to the person. - They'll demand that the person disconnects you of offload him/her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:03 pm 

One thing I wonder about this....What if your family member or friend doesn't want out? You have a person who's undergone perhaps years of hypnotic conditioning and is in the sway of the CoS mindfuck. If that person gets offloaded, isn't it possible or even likely that he will still consider himself a Scientologist, and that being flung out like that will feel awful but won't necessarily make him want to disassociate himself from them? I guess what I'm getting at is, is there a risk that the person will feel like a total failure and plunge into a deep depression, and maybe even commit suicide? Is there anything that can be done to avoid an outcome like that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:34 pm 

That -IS- the rub Moontaco... But I felt like a total failure and plunged into a depression as a result of the cults policies. My 'friends' inside wasn't afraid of 'harming me in a just cause', and they got rid of me 'with no sorrow'.

Hypnosis or brainwashing. It is a real problem.

I'd actually expect even those in the 'Hall' to state loud and clear that they 'are there of their own free will', to the policemen asking them.

$cientologists like 'tough shit' it seems. It's a mark of true 'dedication' for them, to 'take punishment'. This is an acting out of the ideals about being 'responsible' that scinoes places a lot of value in (at the direction of Hubturd of course). The concept of 'pull in' has to do with this. If one fails at post, the work one is supposed to do, then that is ones 'responsibility'. Never mind that unattainable goals were set by management. - YOU take the fall for failure. It's like some sort of samurai/shogun honor they dramatize.

Allright... WOG society has some 'tough shit' for the scinoes. That is that hypnosis or brainwashing ain't recognised as any excuse for nothing!

In WOG society one is expected to think sensibly and 'reasonably'. It's a kind of duty one has. A zealot nutcase can't even get the girls out here! - Being a depressed zealot nutcase will only make it worse!

Aside from that WOG society is more 'reasonable' than $cientology. Easier to exist in. Easier to be a free spritual being in! - And outcast scinoes can use their abilities to be cheerful, upstat and effective to good effect... It's true!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:39 am 

SchwimmelPuckel wrote:
I'd actually expect even those in the 'Hall' to state loud and clear that they 'are there of their own free will', to the policemen asking them.

I've thought that, too. I don't mean to discourage anyone from trying! I just wonder if anyone has any thoughts on dealing with these matters.

Post subject: bump
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:14 pm 

bump

Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:39 pm 

J. Swift wrote:
I routinely provide a copy of this document to the authorities and journalists to whom I speak.

The problem with this, although it's a good suggestion, is that "Church Scripture" is often "TL;DR" (Too long; didn't read) for law enforcement agencies and their minions that have a brimming "in" basket and a blotter filled with multiple cases. We would like to think that when we go to such agencies, that we alone are the first most important thing on their agenda, but sadly, this isn't so. It's not the idea that's flawed, it's the execution... perhaps a quick info "screamsheet" that combines both the Rundown info and the Lisa L. outcome of that policy would work better, quicker? A kind of "Scientology Death for Dummies" approach?

J. Swift wrote:
Note: *A high level source* told me that the people at Int Base are generally not allowed to renew their Drivers Licenses. This is unusual, because there is no good reason for a licensed driver to not renew their Driver's License.

This isn't altogether true. Consider: there are many people out there who, for health reasons alone, allow their licenses to lapse. Perhaps it's their eyesight failing, or they've contracted a chronic illness, like a heart condition, that would put them though the hassle of needing a medical review each and every year (plus the associated costs with that). Many people won't want to go thought the cost, hassle and embarrassment of jumping through those hoops in order to retain the privilege of driving.

This isn't to say the license issue isn't a step in the right direction, don't get me wrong.... Although it's a good indicator of something up when a large amount of people in a concentrated area don't renew, it doesn't appear to me, at first glance, to be ironclad enough to get overworked, understaffed authorities to snap to action in a speedy and timely manner, that's all.