Tom Cruise's secret Scientology video hits the web

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Post Reply
SomebodyElse
Posts: 1489
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 2:49 pm
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by SomebodyElse » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:42 am

'Alert' wrote:Ahhhhhh, but how many youtubes of this arent tagged for the search?
:twisted:

Same goes for GoogleVideo.

Image
Quite true ;) This is going to be fun.... :)
The Truth of [url=http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com]Scientology[/url]

User avatar
'Alert'
Posts: 5222
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:09 pm
Location: Bondi Beach
Contact:

Post by 'Alert' » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:57 am

If people are uploading this video onto youtube, you will need to change the file name and possibly the size of the file. I have just had the file rejected due to copyright violation.
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

User avatar
JonDoe
Posts: 526
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:25 pm
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by JonDoe » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:57 am

They shoot themselves in the foot all the time, but this could be a footbullet of unusual proportions Alert. :-p
DM.
His words are lies.
His tail is fluffy.

User avatar
JonDoe
Posts: 526
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:25 pm
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by JonDoe » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:58 am

'Alert' wrote:If people are uploading this video onto youtube, you will need to change the file name and possibly the size of the file. I have just had the file rejected due to copyright violation.
Surprise, surprise. The lying mafia cult doing what it does best.
DM.
His words are lies.
His tail is fluffy.

User avatar
scout77
Posts: 366
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:52 am
Location: In my cottage
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

tom is so glib!

Post by scout77 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:45 am

So how does he help in an accident, he drives by and does what call 911?
Provide touch assists, tells everyone to be quiet? I think he stole Larry
the Cable Guy's line, he said " I get it done", no tommy it is "Get er done"!, geesh do a word clear on "get er done" tommy, your glib man you don't know "get er done" like Larry does.

Great find and can it be posted as a link here? Great job on getting
it to the Aussie media, how about here, maybe Greta can "get er done" on CNN?

peace out
All it takes for evil to triumph is for good people to do Nothing.
By Edmund Burke

Once you were tethered now you are free that was the river this is the Sea.
The Waterboys

User avatar
WhiteTrashMessiah
Posts: 1142
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:32 pm
Location: up in yer base, killin' yer d00dz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: tom is so glib!

Post by WhiteTrashMessiah » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:49 am

scout77 wrote:Great find and can it be posted as a link here?
Scout;

If you go back to my post and click on the highlighted words "Git it while it's hot", that's actually a link to the full video file (approx. 22 Megs). you can download it and put it where ever you want, wherever you can...
MAYHEM. MUTINY. ENTURBULATION.

"GMs aren't allowed to tell you but the bridge quest is bugged. Even after you complete all the objectives, it stays on your quest list and you keep losing money. Only way to stop it is to log out and uninstall."

User avatar
Peter Schilte
Posts: 1864
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 7:22 pm
Location: Vierlingsbeek (Netherlands)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Peter Schilte » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:59 am

"THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM."
- L. Ron Hubbard

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

User avatar
Wieber
Posts: 10387
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 10:57 pm
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Wieber » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:16 am

Transcription:
Announcer:
But if that’s what Mr Cruise has brought to this world there still remains one more word on the man. Call it Tom Cruise on Tom Cruise, Scientologist.

Tom Cruise:
I think it’s a privilege to call yourself a Scientologist and it’s something that you have to earn and because a Scientologist does. He or she has the ability to create new and better realities and improve conditions. Uh, being a Scientologist you look at someone and you know absolutely that you can help them.

So for me it really is KSW and it’s just like, it’s, it’s something that uh, I don’t mince words with that. You know with, with anything that LRH says but that policy to me has really gone ffff boy ahrahmaby. There’s a time I went through and I said, ‘You know what?’ When I read it ah you know I just went phooo this is it; is exactly it.

Being a Scientologist . . . When you drive past an accident, it’s not like anyone else. As you drive past you know you have to do something about it because you know you’re the only one that can really help.

But that’s . . . that’s what drives me is that I know that we have an opportunity and uh to really help for the first time eff-effectively change people’s lives and ah I am dedicated that. I’m gonna I’m absolutely uncompromisingly dedicated to that.

Orgs are there to help. OK but we as you know as also the public it’s like we have a responsibility. It’s not just the orgs. It’s not just Dave Miscavige. You know it’s not just not just me. It’s you. It’s everyone out there kinda sss rereading KSW and looking at what needs to be done and saying OK am I gonna do it or am I not gonna do it? Period. And am I gonna look at that guy or am I too afraid because I have my own out ethics to put in someone else’s ethics? And that’s all it comes down to.

‘Cause I won’t hesitate to put ethics in on someone else, you know, ‘cause I put it ruthlessly in on myself. And I think that aah I respect that in in others. And uh you know I’m there to help and we’re here to help and my opinion is is that look, you’re on board or you’re not on board. OK? But just if you’re on board, you’re on board just like the rest of us. Period.

We are the authorities on getting people off drugs. We are the authorities on the mind. We are the authorities on improving conditions. Criminon. We can rehabilitate criminals. Way to Happines; we bring peace. Uuh-an and unite cultures. Uh. That once you know these tools and you know that they work it’s, it’s not good enough that I’m just doing ok.

Travelling the world and meeting the people that I’ve that I’ve met, you know, talking with these leaders in di various fields . . . they want help and they are depending on people who know and who can be effective and do it and that’s us. That is our responsibility to do that.

It is the time now. Now is the time. OK? It is being a Scientologist people are turning to you so you better know it. You better know it. And if you don’t you know go and learn it. You know. But don’t pretend you know it and or foo or whatever. It’s like we’re here to help.

I mean if you’re a Scientologist you see life the you see things the way they are in all its glory you know? All of its complexity uh and the more you know as a Scientologist you don’t become overwhelmed by it.

And uh <couldn’t hear it> you know she . . . They said, “So like have you met an SP?” And I looked at them and ah you know and I thought, how what a beautiful thing because maybe one day it’ll be like that. You know what I’m saying. Maybe one day it’ll be that – Wow SPs! Like they’ll just read about those in the history books, you know?

Any I just go through that tech and it’s it’s literally, it’s not how to run from an SP. It’s PTS SP how to shatter suppression; how to confront and shatter suppression. You apply it, it’s like, boom.

Because they don’t come up to me and do that. Uh they don’t do it to me, not to my face, you know, or anywhere in my vicinity where they feel they can be confronted yeah. They just don’t do it.

I wish the world was a different place. I’d like to go on vacation and go and romp and play and just do that. You know what I mean? I mean that’s what I want it to be. OK? That’s how ah I you know and there’s times I’d like to do that but, but I can’t. Because I know. I know. So eeh eeh you know once you know, you just khe I have to do something about it. It’s not . . . you know you can sit here and wish it was different and then you look at it and you say OK this is it, alright OK and there’s that moment when you go, you know, I have to do something don’t I? Yeah, I really have to do it because I can’t live with myself if I don’t and it’s, and that really is it.

I don’t care if someone thinks it’s hard or easy, it’s ei, either helping and contributing everything you can or you’re not. OK? Uuh because I’m carrying my load. Alright? And not only that as much as I’m carrying I still feel like I gotta do more. Alright? There’s still a thing of: Let’s go!

You can just see the look in their eyes you know the ones that are doing, you know, and you know the spectators who are the ones that are going, “Well, it’s easy for you, or what am I doing” and it’s just . . . that thing is uh, I’ve cancelled that in my area – where my . . . It’s either man you’re either in or you’re out. That’s spectatorism and it’s something that, that is, we have no time for it now.

So it’s our responsibility to educate, create the new reality. You know we have that responsibility to say, “Hey! This is the way it should be done. Because we do it this way and people are actually getting better.

And, let’s get it done. You know, let’s really get it done and have enough love, compassion and toughness that that you’re gonna do it. Uuh and uh do it right.

And I have to tell you something. I really i-i-it is you know it’s rough and tumble. Ah it’s wild and wooly and it’s a blast. It’s a blast. It really is fun. Because, damn it there’s nothing better . . . than to going out there and fighting the fight and suddenly you see pwoo things are better.

I want to know that I’ve done everything I could uuh every day. And I think about those people out there who are depending on . . . us. And uh, I think about that. And it does make me feel like man yer gotta get thers you know? We got more work. I need more help. You know get those spectators – you’re in the playing field or outa the arena. You know? That’s how I really that’s how I feel about it.

I do what I can. And I do it . . . the way I do everything. There’s nothing part of the way for me. It’s just phoo!

Announcer:
A Scientologist can be defined by a single question: “Would you want others to achieve the knowledge you now have?” In answering that question, Tom Cruise has introduced LRH technology to over one billion people of Earth and that’s only the first wave he’s unleashed, which is why the story of Tom Cruise, Scientologist, has only just begun.

Slide on screen:
TOM CRUISE
IAS
FREEDOM MEDAL OF VALOR
WINNER
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Image

SomebodyElse
Posts: 1489
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 2:49 pm
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by SomebodyElse » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:18 am

Liquid Generation did a "2 minute" cut version of it.

http://www.liquidgeneration.com/Media/V ... 2_Minutes/
The Truth of [url=http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com]Scientology[/url]

User avatar
Wieber
Posts: 10387
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 10:57 pm
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Wieber » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:35 am

Transcription with HTML tags:
<html>
<head>
<title>Transcription – Tom Cruise at IAS Event 2004</title>
</head>
<body>

<p>Announcer: </p>
<p>But if that’s what Mr Cruise has brought to this world there still remains one more word on the man. Call it Tom Cruise on Tom Cruise, Scientologist. </p>

<p>Tom Cruise:
<p>I think it’s a privilege to call yourself a Scientologist and it’s something that you have to earn and because a Scientologist does. He or she has the ability to create new and better realities and improve conditions. Uh, being a Scientologist you look at someone and you know absolutely that you can help them. </p>

<p>So for me it really is KSW and it’s just like, it’s, it’s something that uh, I don’t mince words with that. You know with, with anything that LRH says but that policy to me has really gone ffff boy ahrahmaby. There’s a time I went through and I said, ‘You know what?’ When I read it ah you know I just went phooo this is it; is exactly it. </p>

<p>Being a Scientologist . . . When you drive past an accident, it’s not like anyone else. As you drive past you know you have to do something about it because you know you’re the only one that can really help. </p>

<p>But that’s . . . that’s what drives me is that I know that we have an opportunity and uh to really help for the first time eff-effectively change people’s lives and ah I am dedicated that. I’m gonna I’m absolutely uncompromisingly dedicated to that. </p>

<p>Orgs are there to help. OK but we as you know as also the public it’s like we have a responsibility. It’s not just the orgs. It’s not just Dave Miscavige. You know it’s not just not just me. It’s you. It’s everyone out there kinda sss rereading KSW and looking at what needs to be done and saying OK am I gonna do it or am I not gonna do it? Period. And am I gonna look at that guy or am I too afraid because I have my own out ethics to put in someone else’s ethics? And that’s all it comes down to. </p>

<p> ‘Cause I won’t hesitate to put ethics in on someone else, you know, ‘cause I put it ruthlessly in on myself. And I think that aah I respect that in in others. And uh you know I’m there to help and we’re here to help and my opinion is is that look, you’re on board or you’re not on board. OK? But just if you’re on board, you’re on board just like the rest of us. Period. </p>

<p>We are the authorities on getting people off drugs. We are the authorities on the mind. We are the authorities on improving conditions. Criminon. We can rehabilitate criminals. Way to Happines; we bring peace. Uuh-an and unite cultures. Uh. That once you know these tools and you know that they work it’s, it’s not good enough that I’m just doing ok. </p>

<p>Travelling the world and meeting the people that I’ve that I’ve met, you know, talking with these leaders in di various fields . . . they want help and they are depending on people who know and who can be effective and do it and that’s us. That is our responsibility to do that. </p>

<p>It is the time now. Now is the time. OK? It is being a Scientologist people are turning to you so you better know it. You better know it. And if you don’t you know go and learn it. You know. But don’t pretend you know it and or foo or whatever. It’s like we’re here to help. </p>

<p>I mean if you’re a Scientologist you see life the you see things the way they are in all its glory you know? All of its complexity uh and the more you know as a Scientologist you don’t become overwhelmed by it. </p>

<p>And uh <couldn’t hear it> you know she . . . They said, “So like have you met an SP?” And I looked at them and ah you know and I thought, how what a beautiful thing because maybe one day it’ll be like that. You know what I’m saying. Maybe one day it’ll be that – Wow SPs! Like they’ll just read about those in the history books, you know? </p>

<p>Any I just go through that tech and it’s it’s literally, it’s not how to run from an SP. It’s PTS SP how to shatter suppression; how to confront and shatter suppression. You apply it, it’s like, boom. </p>

<p>Because they don’t come up to me and do that. Uh they don’t do it to me, not to my face, you know, or anywhere in my vicinity where they feel they can be confronted yeah. They just don’t do it. </p>

<p>I wish the world was a different place. I’d like to go on vacation and go and romp and play and just do that. You know what I mean? I mean that’s what I want it to be. OK? That’s how ah I you know and there’s times I’d like to do that but, but I can’t. Because I know. I know. So eeh eeh you know once you know, you just khe I have to do something about it. It’s not . . . you know you can sit here and wish it was different and then you look at it and you say OK this is it, alright OK and there’s that moment when you go, you know, I have to do something don’t I? Yeah, I really have to do it because I can’t live with myself if I don’t and it’s, and that really is it. </p>

<p>I don’t care if someone thinks it’s hard or easy, it’s ei, either helping and contributing everything you can or you’re not. OK? Uuh because I’m carrying my load. Alright? And not only that as much as I’m carrying I still feel like I gotta do more. Alright? There’s still a thing of: Let’s go! </p>

<p>You can just see the look in their eyes you know the ones that are doing, you know, and you know the spectators who are the ones that are going, “Well, it’s easy for you, or what am I doing” and it’s just . . . that thing is uh, I’ve cancelled that in my area – where my . . . It’s either man you’re either in or you’re out. That’s spectatorism and it’s something that, that is, we have no time for it now. </p>

<p>So it’s our responsibility to educate, create the new reality. You know we have that responsibility to say, “Hey! This is the way it should be done. Because we do it this way and people are actually getting better. </p>

<p>And, let’s get it done. You know, let’s really get it done and have enough love, compassion and toughness that that you’re gonna do it. Uuh and uh do it right. </p>

<p>And I have to tell you something. I really i-i-it is you know it’s rough and tumble. Ah it’s wild and wooly and it’s a blast. It’s a blast. It really is fun. Because, damn it there’s nothing better . . . than to going out there and fighting the fight and suddenly you see pwoo things are better. </p>

<p>I want to know that I’ve done everything I could uuh every day. And I think about those people out there who are depending on . . . us. And uh, I think about that. And it does make me feel like man yer gotta get thers you know? We got more work. I need more help. You know get those spectators – you’re in the playing field or outa the arena. You know? That’s how I really that’s how I feel about it. </p>

<p>I do what I can. And I do it . . . the way I do everything. There’s nothing par t of the way for me. It’s just phoo! </p>

<p>Announcer: </p>
<p>A Scientologist can be defined by a single question: “Would you want others to achieve the knowledge you now have?” In answering that question, Tom Cruise has introduced LRH technology to over one billion people of Earth and that’s only the first wave he’s unleashed, which is why the story of Tom Cruise, Scientologist, has only just begun. </p>

<p>Slide on screen:</p>
<p><i>TOM CRUISE</i> </p>
<p><i>IAS</i></p>
<p><i>FREEDOM MEDAL OF VALOR</i></p>
<p><i>WINNER</i></p>
</body>
</html>
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Image

User avatar
'Alert'
Posts: 5222
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:09 pm
Location: Bondi Beach
Contact:

Post by 'Alert' » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:10 am

'Alert' wrote:This small excerpt is now in the hands of Australian Media and will de shown on National Television at some stage. Could be tomorrow, could be the next, could be Friday.

I will share the date of the airing of this footage with y'all, within hours.
I LIED!!

The footage is going to air within the hour. I didnt want to forewarn RTC zso they could send CSA Inc cultists to a Magistrate or Judge trying to get a court order.

Next question is, is this the only report to happen form that one network alone on the subject of Cruise and the bio?

Nope!

*waves to Cyrus and Vicki*
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

User avatar
moontaco
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri May 31, 2002 7:27 pm
Location: NYC
Contact:

Post by moontaco » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:28 am

'Alert' wrote:
'Alert' wrote:This small excerpt is now in the hands of Australian Media and will de shown on National Television at some stage. Could be tomorrow, could be the next, could be Friday.

I will share the date of the airing of this footage with y'all, within hours.
I LIED!!

The footage is going to air within the hour. I didnt want to forewarn RTC zso they could send CSA Inc cultists to a Magistrate or Judge trying to get a court order.

Next question is, is this the only report to happen form that one network alone on the subject of Cruise and the bio?

Nope!

*waves to Cyrus and Vicki*

:thumleft:

User avatar
Peter Schilte
Posts: 1864
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 7:22 pm
Location: Vierlingsbeek (Netherlands)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Peter Schilte » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:02 am

I have watched it twice now. And then I thought:
Wait a minute! This is supposed to be an OT. An OT with skills normal people don't have. A "Clear", a man with abilities we only can dream of.
But what do we see?
A man, stumbling over his own words, hesitating, insecure. Not even finishing sentences. He looks and sounds like a third grader giving his very first lecture!
And this is the result of all the courses Tommy did while in the CULT? :shock:
No wonder why the CULT doesn't want this video being seen by normal people: It is very damaging for them and by far not promoting the claims of the CULT.
Well, this is what happens when an ignorant dictator pushes his friend to "star" in a promotional video: Footbullet # 87,382! :lol: :lol:
"THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM."
- L. Ron Hubbard

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

User avatar
pelagic
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:55 pm
Location: Fishing where the fish are
Contact:

Post by pelagic » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:03 am

From Oz current affairs show, thats on right now.

http://au.todaytonight.yahoo.com/articl ... tom-cruise
Meet Tom Cruise the scientologist. Few outside the Church of Scientology have seen an internal video in which the megastar explains: "so it's our responsibility to educate, create the new reality, we have that responsibility to say 'hey, this is the way it should be done, because we do it this way and people are actually getting better' - and let's get it done."
Has some more info and the books status down under.

User avatar
'Alert'
Posts: 5222
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:09 pm
Location: Bondi Beach
Contact:

Post by 'Alert' » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:55 am

That is a great thing you have done, Weiber.

I wish I had typing skillz and patience needed.
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Post Reply
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Opinions & Debate”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests