Tom Cruise's secret Scientology video hits the web

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
jasminefrech
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tom Cruise's secret Scientology video hits the web

Post by jasminefrech » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:16 am

Not only has this hit the web, in Australia it has been shown on Today Tonight. Millions of people watch this current affairs program which is on
prime time every evening. Tom really is quite a nut case. Also on the programme they showed that a very huge bookstore will be selling the book
and not afraid of litigation.

toml
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thanks for the transcript

Post by toml » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:31 am

Thanks for the transcript, Weiber - essential for someone like me who can't access video during work time, and can only access a computer with difficulty outside work because of my 3 children!

I note that "OT abilities" do not include articulate expression. :wink:

Love to all

TomL

WhiteTrashMessiah

Post by WhiteTrashMessiah » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:31 am

"you’re on board or you’re not on board. OK? But just if you’re on board, you’re on board just like the rest of us. Period. "
Gee... Where have we seen THIS before, almost word for word?

"When somebody enrols, consider he or she has joined up for the duration of the universe - never permit an 'open-minded' approach... If they enrolled, they're aboard, and if they're aboard they're here on the same terms as the rest of us - win or die in the attempt. Never let them be half minded about being Scientologists... When Mrs. Pattycake comes to us to be taught, turn that wandering doubt in her eye into a fixed, dedicated glare. The proper instruction attitude is, 'We'd rather have you dead than incapable.'" - L. Ron Hubbard, KEEPING SCIENTOLOGY WORKING, 7 February 1965, reissued 27 August 1980
MAYHEM. MUTINY. ENTURBULATION.

"GMs aren't allowed to tell you but the bridge quest is bugged. Even after you complete all the objectives, it stays on your quest list and you keep losing money. Only way to stop it is to log out and uninstall."

Braveheart's Girlfriend

Post by Braveheart's Girlfriend » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:45 am

WhiteTrashMessiah wrote:
"you’re on board or you’re not on board. OK? But just if you’re on board, you’re on board just like the rest of us. Period. "
Gee... Where have we seen THIS before, almost word for word?
And his/the cult's original audience, members of the cult. Thinking that if Tom did this promo -- and OH, the end bit where he's walking off a stage with that insane, evangelical voiceover! -- Wow! -- it would help "cause" members to dig deep and go all out for ELARACH! ???

Well the PR push has been long in the making. This is only the beginning. RIGHT ON ! TO GLEBE BOOKS IN GLEBE (Suberb OF Sydney), to name one of several independent booksellers in Australia I've contacted. I would have fainted if Glebe Books had caved like Dymocks and Angus and Robertson and Borders. Latest is the bigger chains are reconsidering. Heh. Dickheads. I've never supported these big folks for other reasons. They just gave me yet another reason to stay with the independents. :P

It's going to be an interesting few weeks.

Great job Alert and Wieber and others, this is just, how shall I put it, okay, to quote Katie, "amaaaaaazing!"

So the world can see how controlled HER environment, really and truly, without ANY doubt anymore, really is. Allegedly, of course. :roll:

GOOD TIMES!
http://alley.ethercat.com/door/

venusian_traindriver

Post by venusian_traindriver » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:14 pm

The smell of burnt beans and rice is definitely floating through the aussie orgs... plus the scent of fear :D .

They are trembling, waiting for that dreaded overseas phone call from the little dictator :lol:

I watched the TT program..... and its bad news for the cult. :wink: The footage had the official scientology symbol in the lower right hand corner... so its going to be interesting to see the spin Cyrus tries to use to get the cult out of this one. A one way ticket out of Oz might be his only avenue.... we need martyrs in the middle east.... 8)

Or better still.......

Use the door, cyrus! thats what L ron said......! :lol: Put on a fake aussie accent, an akubra hat and try your luck with the brahaman bulls on some remote outback cattle farm :lol:

Watching MTP on that video, all I could say ... and so did the other observers with me ... is that his cold hearted expression, punctuated with maniacal laughter is remenisicent of some of "Der Fuhrers" henchmen.... Goebbels in particular ... and his laughter was also simlar to L ron blubbard's in that video clip about where he mentions madness.

After watching the broadcast, we were all tempted to stand and give three cheers ;-)

Well done to the SP's who made it happen

the venusian traindriver and crew
Scientology not only deceives others, but also its own members.

SchwimmelPuckel

Post by SchwimmelPuckel » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:23 pm

Goddamn!! - The man is DAFT!!! - This has got to be the most idiotic performance I ever saw! - Tom Cruise is delivered! On a platter.. It was that one with chickenshit.

Did the idiot say that you'd have to have the 'LOVE' and 'COMPASSION'??!! - I never heard L.Rum Hubturd say anything like that.. Compassion.. Where's that on the Tone Scale?

And: "I need more help. You know get those spectators - you’re in the playing field or outta the arena. You know? That’s how I really that’s how I feel about it".. Dramatizing Dhenghis Khan perhaps? 'You're with me, or against me!'... Really 'confronting' there.. Taking a stand, man!

Anybody have a barrel of piss for him? - He needs to come to PT!

GAWD! - And this right on top of Mortons biography! - Talk about a footbullet.. Using a howitzer!!!

:onebounce:
[i]Ask not what [url=http://www.lermanet.com][color=blue]Scientology[/color][/url] can do for you, ask what the F*arck! is going on.[/i]

Braveheart's Girlfriend

Post by Braveheart's Girlfriend » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:49 pm

Hey Schwimmel,

I think this vid was made BECAUSE of the Morton biography. OH, what a footbullet. Have they not learned yet they have a

.. sorry, many TH's in their midst?
http://alley.ethercat.com/door/

SchwimmelPuckel

Post by SchwimmelPuckel » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:23 pm

Ahh! - Rons Public Relations Officers at the OSA decided to do this spactacular production with TC? - Or David Miscarriage ordered it?

Damn! - They are scary!!!

This is truly nuts on an epic level! - If that video was for scientologists only.. They can't show that without half the ronbots going rogue in the morning!

Mewhahahah! - The 'leak' was surely arranged by some secretly doubting Thomas'es inside.. I was one, and I can imagine myself doing that on a good day.

Did we just get rid of the Cruisemeister? - Did he kick his own ass right out of Hollywood? Is he outta the arena? - No more movies when he has used up his finances on the next boxoffice tanker?

Any bets?

:onebounce:
[i]Ask not what [url=http://www.lermanet.com][color=blue]Scientology[/color][/url] can do for you, ask what the F*arck! is going on.[/i]

InitialsTC

Post by InitialsTC » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:40 pm

Now it is really sad. I know it was this behavior he had in 'private circle', as I watch already after press conference in Paris.
Always excessive, and see they edited the laughs in the video.

I don't like scientology brainwashing, opposite to you who seems to think it's funny
You should look closer to what CoS does to people (death), then, we'll see if you laugh.

Apparently, Mark Edner seems on his way to destroy cruise's life. To release that just right now, yes, what a surprise.

No miscavige video, Edner is a crackhead, he hates Hollywood not CoS, as we could see at the Daily Show with Stewart where he appeared.

No Mark Rinder should be happy, his hands are clean, right, second in command boy?

pelagic

Post by pelagic » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:40 pm

thanks alert, somebody else, wieber (your transcript was easier to understand than the video) et al for your answers and info.

I asked about this video, and then there it was. And yes Tom, I would like others to have this knowledge. This site really works!

My take of his body language is that he is lying, or at least trying very hard to avoid something. Could just be me, or a result of him trying to act "casual".

It looks like he didn't "drill it". I don't see how David M could allow something this sloppy through.

TMac

Post by TMac » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:57 pm

IF I can find a copy that is still online in the flash format :wink: , and IF I can convert it to AVI or something similar :wink: :lol: is there somewhere that I should send the file for safe keeping??
:twisted:
Or would this be a breach of the law?
:roll:

Either way, I am sure it will show up soon on a public torrent on pirate bay or somewhere. :lol: :P :lol:

Regards,

TMac
Regards,

TMac

"I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member." - G. Marx

PTS

Post by PTS » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:37 pm

The video is back on dlisted........for now.
http://dlisted.com/node/21618

Peter Schilte

Post by Peter Schilte » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:42 pm

You can see it here:
http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?do ... 6&hl=en-AU
And you can download it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ae1i513jdoo

At your service! :D

Oh, and I got a copy saved for, well, you never know. :wink:
"THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM."
- L. Ron Hubbard

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

elwood

Post by elwood » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:23 pm

I think the transcripts are more revealing than the video. When you read what he actually said it comes across as vague and senseless. He is not very articulate, is he?
When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
-- Dave Barry

Dorthe

Post by Dorthe » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:31 pm

I wish the person with the original video (The 2004 IAS event) would also post a clip of the part where TC receives the freedom medal from DM and they salute each other.
The saluting is what made scientologist believe TC is a SO member.
Normally public Scientologists don't salute SO members.

Dorthe

Return to “Opinions & Debate”