Shawn Lonsdale Found dead

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
curiosity

Post by curiosity » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:23 pm

I felt very sad for Shawn, too. He lived a difficult life, and dealing with a ruthless COS on top of everything else could have pushed him to suicide. But the possibility of homicide cannot be ruled out:

Hubbard had homicidal intentions towards his enemies that he expressed in at least two written ethics orders in the 1960's. (His "shoot on sight" R2-45 orders, one of which was even published in The Auditor magazine. The man was brazen. :roll:) An ex-SO member later told of shooting up the house of at least one of those "SPs," although fortunately the "SP" himself was not killed.

Hubbard and COS quit publishing "shoot on sight" orders, but I suspect that like fair game and disconnection, that was just a PR move. I don't think that Hubbard's homicidal intentions against enemies of COS had just gone away. His hatred of them was exaggerated. He went overboard in demonizing "enemies of Scientology" by calling them enemies of humanity and of all life.

David Miscavige was part of Hubbard's personal crew. He was one of Hubbard's hand-picked. It seems likely that Hubbard's darker attitudes could have rubbed off on Miscavige.

Call it "contagion of aberration" if you will, but I would not doubt for a moment that Hubbard's homicidal ideations carried over into the new leadership. Miscavige's violent rages are insane, and I can easily envision a person like that covertly arranging the murder of an "enemy." Tommy Davis' recent rant to the St. Pete Times was also severely unbalanced. Although I do not necessarily believe that Tommy was involved in any homicide plots, he has reinforced the impression that there is a very dark mindset that runs through the top leadership of Scientology.

I look forward to the day when there will be no more tragic deaths connected to Scientology. Hopefully that day is coming soon.

whatntha

Post by whatntha » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:15 am

J Swift wrote:Alternately, one of the Cult's PI's had contacts in Florida among the Haitian or Jamaican communities where drug murders go on routinely. Scientology has always used concentric layers of outsiders to shield itself. A PI is usually 2-3 steps removed from the Cult. I seriously doubt that anyone in Scientology knows who killed Shawn except for one person who has complete deniability. IMO, the actual hitmen were not Scientologists and are long gone
Anybody and everybody can now expose the cult without fear of being sued because DM is scared of being deposed in a civil suit, which could lead to criminal indictments. Of course, Fair Game is still alive and well and that's how $cientology operates.

Shawn picketed Clearwater Florida all by himself and was one of the bravest people I ever knew.

whosit

Post by whosit » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:42 am

Fuck Rinder. Fuck Rathbun.

And you DM

http://www.rickross.com/reference/scien ... ien47.html

You better hope there is a statute of limitations on attempted murder.

Scientology

Re: Shawn Lonsdale Found dead

Post by Scientology » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:52 pm

Halo
So sad, so corrupt and shows how corroding scientology really is.

I am new here and have never been deep into scientology but trying to learn from the outside. I know this guys face, from many photos and films but never before added one and one together. seemed plenty of scientology related deaths and suicide. Just so cool and strong when tom davis comes running up there on the parking deck like a backstabbing messiah out of nowhere.

Shawn Lonsdale, nice done

If someone easy can point to his work online that would be interesting. clicking on dead links seeing this & knowing the great censor aint to inspiring atm. Of Cause Scientology knows what sucks the juice out of the soul.
thank you
Disassociation out of disconnection, got it. Disassociation until disconnected, that's death, to the living mechanism.
Assassins by adding proxy gravity, gives the adder time to be far away. Having read the post from day 1, 2 by Shawn Lonsdale here on the forum "Proflex" and seeing he meets an offensive young boy that screams at him in the middle of the streets and trying to provoking him, signs to me the pattern of studying and knowing weak-spots of the critics (from criminal record or whatever) is coincidences against critics. when it comes to scientology i have a very little belief in pure coincidences....His appearance there that day came as no surprise to them. The one who will grove in this wars is just the psychopaths, many just dies.

Alone unarmed man
Honest and socially naked, solo, so low, just taking in the Scientology Objective
Aikido
₪™℠℗⃝ ©©⓪Ꚛ ꚛ ® What language does the handling speak by handling.
₪۝ ₧ What language does the handling speak by handling.
A Rains going to fall, halo
Always that dirty hands on other persons objective

Return to “Opinions & Debate”