This is a thread to give advice to any members of CoS staff that are ready to blow and are nervous about what is going to happen.
1. YOU ARE NOT ALONE. You think you are about to abandon everyone and everything that you know. You wonder how you will find work. You wonder where you will live. Don't let this stop you. You may not be able to see it, but the safety net is there for you if you take the jump.
2. Anything you post here will probably be read by someone in OSA. Leave any identifying information out.
3. Do not route out. Do not tell anyone in scientology you are leaving. Just leave. Freeloader debt is unenforceable once you are out. So is any contract you signed saying you would not leave. It is a meaningless threat they use to keep you in.
4. Do not use any phones in the org. For maximum safety use a pay phone. (Cell phones, even the prepaid ones can conceivably be monitored using the right scanners. I have no idea if OSA is doing this or not.)
5. In the US and Canada call 1-866-XSEAORG. This is a toll free number so the pay phone won't even cost you.
In the UK ring 0208 864 4940.
German (or even Swiss or Austrian) - Arbeitsgruppe Scientology Tel: 0 40 - 4 28 86 - 64 44 ask for Ursula Caberta...
6. Leave NOW. If you are reading this, you already know that leaving is the right thing to do. Do it now.