CCHR's Mary Panton (DeMoss) Blows from CoS!

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
J. Swift

CCHR's Mary Panton (DeMoss) Blows from CoS!

Post by J. Swift » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:35 am

Time is not your friend when you are in OSA, Sea Org, or on Staff in Scientology It is harder than ever to meet stats as Management's demands increase as does the pressure in the face of Anonymous and the never-ending series of Hill 10's.

My source at Flag has confirmed that OSA' volunteer Mary Panton, aka Mary DeMoss -- blew in the past few months. Mary is known from the McPherson case when she was recruited by OSA to harass the Lisa McPherson Trust and its staff. Mary was in their faces everyday. Mary's success at suppression got her promoted to Executive Director of CCHR. Mary got a lot of press in the CCHR/CoS world for her efforts at lobbying the Florida state government to enact laws pushed by CCHR. Scientology took a toll on Mary and you can see her here:

http://www.xenutv.com/pickets/ots.htm

Mary blew as in, not doing services, no FSM'ing, book sales, and as in "Mary has left the group." She is said to be at home being harassed by OSA phone calls and visits. Mary has blown, but will she be declared? Just what exactly is going on? My source told me that Mary's OSA handlers "handled" her in the same way she had handled Scientology's enemies in the past. Mary is said to have had some major disagreements with OSA and that there was no flexibility on OSA's side. It was OSA's usual, "Our way or the highway," and they were brutal to Mary according to my source.

I heard that this was a very extreme, very brutal OSA campaign to shut Mary up and they won this major fight with her. OSA refuses to take any responsibility for their actions against Mary. Strangely, like Mike Rinder, Mary has blown and yet has not been declared. Is there some new status called "Limbo" for SP's that Scientology cannot afford to Declare because they know too much?

Scientology was said to have caved in Mary, a woman known for her exceptional strength. The Cult crushes people's lives and thinks nothing of it. Between Rinder blowing, the BBC Flap, and now Anonymous, which is the Hill 10 of Hill 10's, there is more pressure than ever -- and now CoS is minus another major power player in Mary Panton.

Mary, you are certainly welcome in the world of former Scientologists and their friends and supporters here at Xenu.net and many other places. You have friends out here who walked in your shoes. You should contact them. I will be glad to help you as a via:

scienowriter@gmail.com

Mary, please contact someone out here. Otherwise, OSA will keep pounding you per the reports that are being heard. Let some of your old friends know that you are okay.

/////
Last edited by J. Swift on Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:39 am, edited 6 times in total.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

Kilia

Post by Kilia » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:47 am

Well well....will wonders ever cease to exist!
Good for Mary DeMoss.

Desert Rain

Post by Desert Rain » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:47 am

Mary DeMoss blew! :shock:
[img]http://www.addis-welt.de/smilie/smilie/liebe/190.gif[/img]Desert Rain
The Two Most Powerful Weapons Against Fear are Love and Truth.
http://www.whyaretheydead.net/
http://www.lermanet.com
http://www.enturbulation.org

Benny's Friend

Post by Benny's Friend » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:23 am

Mary, you surely don't remember me as I was only one in a sea of faces floating past you that evening...but I remember you.

Please take strength in knowing there is a tremendous amount of hope beyond the world as you have known it.

I saw that glint of hope in your eye.

Do not be afraid. You have friends out here.

Time is on your side. Whenever you're ready.

Sincerely,

Benny's Friend (and yours)
The more who speak out, the more who get out.

exstaff

Post by exstaff » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:32 am

None are safe in Scientology. You can be a Scientology hero, famous, stellar and still get skewered by some scumbag(s).

Attention all Scientologists:

What Mary got from her "friends" is exactly what's in store for you, now or in the immediate future.

Get ready because the shock is what will make you think of staying. At first you are going to think, oh, it's someone else... not me, I am an OT, I am upstat, I am protected, I am powerful... you aren't (except in your own minds; sucks huh...) You were built that way intentionally so that you think you have nowhere to turn, that no one will help you unless you bow down and return to the bridge, course, session, post.

IT IS A LIE AND IT'S HEREBY CANCELED! YOU CAN GO HOME, your family misses you soooo much. You are still loved and cared for more than you want to acknowledge right now. It's just a lesson in humility and it's a lesson worth learning to say the least.

Some of you have no one, honestly. Nowhere to go, maybe no family, limited friends because of the alienation that the EO insisted on because you were pts, right? NOT TRUE... look hard, think hard, there is at least one person out there that will help you escape. Just tell them the truth and they will help you! You can always go to a shelter, to the police, to the salvation army, something... BUT FIRST, you have to just walk away and don't look back. It will be ok.

Scientology management has been trained like black widow spiders to screw you as long as they can and then eat you alive. Scientology management has just been tricking you, that's all... & it's not even a big deal if you are willing to see that you got screwed. It happens, ask anyone from the guy at 7eleven to corporate execs, it's part of life. It's like finishing 2nd, it's high up there but not really where you want to be.

It is not a crime to go home. They cannot hold you against your will and mental torture is against the laws of the land. The bars on your windows are just verbal, they are just words. YOU are the one that gives the words power and significance.

It is not illegal to walk out and not come back. Don't listen to your pasts, to your seniors, to your management personnel, they are just a little more negatively affected by the harsh hypnotic commands that you haven't received yet.

Do you know how many times I went for a walk and thought about just leaving?? Too many... And each time I (me, not anyone else) had to convince myself to come back, it was very sad indeed.

How many times have you stoodfast when you knew it was too crazy where you are? Too many...

WE ALL KNOW you are all frustrated. You signed up to help your fellows, make a difference, feel better about your past; whatever it was, it can be accomplished in the normal course of living. And Scientology stole that from you too.

Please just walk away, your loved ones are begging you...

There will be another peaceful legal demonstration on the 12th of APRIL in protest of all the destroyed families by the Church of Scientology, Terrorist OSA and David Jockstrap Miscavige. It is called Operation Reconnect and it is an opportunity for you to escape. Walk up to the cops and tell them you are being held captive.

JOIN US, IT'S ABOUT TIME.

412 = freedom for Scientology POW's
DM = "we've got this planet right were we want it"... (no... you don't)
DM & Mission Earth = FAIL
6INVF = wide awake
DM's BT's = still invisible
Last edited by exstaff on Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
We do not forgive,
We do not forget,
We will not relent,
We are legion,

Expect us!

"HEY OSA, your worldwide terrorist organization will be closed sooner than you think..."
"I would rather be alive and cool than dead and uncool"...

Hoot

Post by Hoot » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:33 am

Mary made those three bull baiter guys on WBMs fourth of July video seem like girlie scouts selling cookies...

She was the best damn bull baiter I ever saw...

Hope she is OK...Hope she reaches out to other ex-scienos.

Love<

Hoot
Tom, Tom, Tom, you're glib. You don't know the History of $cientology...we do.

http://www.exscientologykids.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATGjoS5aGOg

Benny's Friend

Post by Benny's Friend » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:38 am

exstaff, I just fell in love with you.

right on, sweetpea.

RealityWillTell

Post by RealityWillTell » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:41 am

Wow :shock:

This must be the worst of times that OSA has ever experienced with avalanche of entheta these days! :twisted:

xenutv

Post by xenutv » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:55 am

Mary -- NOW will you go to dinner with me?

Benny's Friend

Post by Benny's Friend » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:57 am

Damn. Now I'm in love with Mark Bunker too.

no_8c_now

Post by no_8c_now » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:00 am

Good for her! Boy she was really annoying in those videos. She'd probably make a great outspoken ex.

Keep harrassing her OSA, let her know she made the right choice.

marlysfan

Post by marlysfan » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:00 am

Holy flurking shnit! No way! Well, good for her, anyhow. :D

-L

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:00 am

God I love that horse! ROTFLOL!

Ok, MARRRRRRRRRRRRRY: You remember me, I know. I hope this is true,
I hope for your sake you are out---and are NOT going back for their 'Handles" (which usually/always are brutal---designed to cave YOU IN,
make you want to stay---and suck it all up).

If out: First Congratulations on taking *your* life back! I know it's SUPER
weird-------it sure was for me. The good news is there are not only TONS
of "OSA" People OUT---Tons of "OT's", Tons of auditors (see ex-Scientology.com)---Tons of critics (OH BOY! BUNKER CAN FINALLY TALK
TO YOU AGAIN :wink:)............but now, TONS OF ANONYMOUS!

Let's just say: You're at the RIGHT place at the RIGHT Time :alien:

If you'd like to talk, give me a call.

My best :wink:

Tory/Magoo~~~
Burbank, CA
(818) 588-3044
((NOT in hiding like most of Scientology is!)

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:02 am

xenutv wrote:Mary -- NOW will you go to dinner with me?
HA HA HA

She's not too bad on the optic nerve, Mr Bunker :wink:
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

WhiteRose

Post by WhiteRose » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:04 am

Mary, I can't speak for anyone but myself, but as one "anonymous," I hope you do well in your recovery from what must be a scary awakening.

I certainly don't hate you, nor do I expect you to be picketing at the next protest. If your experience is like those of many here, and on other boards, it may be a long while before you're able to trust others, and believe that they care about you, and be able to accept that without seeing it as a weakness to be exploited. Scientology had a pretty firm grip on you, and it'll take some time to wear off and for the world to seem more welcoming.

Of course I have no standing in this matter, but as a compassionate person, I encourage everyone to give her time and space to figure out what's real in her life before anyone tries to use her for some sort of PR value. She doesn't need anyone else trying to take advantage of what she has to offer, or for ulterior motives. She's had enough of that.

If she ever feels safe enough and ready to do it, great. If not, still great. I just hope she finds happiness and some degree of understanding of what happened to her.

Congratulations, Mary, and I wish you lots of love.
“Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.” ~ Oscar Wilde

Return to “Opinions & Debate”