CCHR's Mary Panton (DeMoss) Blows from CoS!

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
dejfatman

Post by dejfatman » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:13 pm

I thought her particulary vicious in the old videos, so it is touching to see Mark offer the olive branch.

Now, Dan Murnan on the other hand; I always felt really sorry for him. He looked low and dejected in the old videos, being led around by the other Scinos by the nose. Does anyone know what happened to the poor guy?

Tralfamador

Post by Tralfamador » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:22 pm

daisy wrote:Hope it is true.

But I could see scientology trying to infiltrate the critic scene. And who better to do that then the famous DeMoss!
But what could she find out? There's nothing more to know than on enturb ect.

Except meeting her at a demo and taking her home for tea i suppose.

(you'd have to beat Mark B off with sticks to get away with that I think)

But then surely they would pick a herd of lesser known faces for infiltration. There's not really a lot to infiltrate. I don't think i'd take home someone from a demo i'd just met that day... A tad risky to say the least unless I knew them that is.

T

charlottesometimes

Post by charlottesometimes » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:50 pm

dejfatman wrote:Now, Dan Murnan on the other hand; I always felt really sorry for him. He looked low and dejected in the old videos, being led around by the other Scinos by the nose. Does anyone know what happened to the poor guy?

I've always felt the same way about Dan. I felt this particularly when he was standing alone, picketing Mark Bunker's house (anyone can find this under "revenge picket" on Mark's youtube page). As Mark was talking to him at one point, he just looked so vulnerable and conflicted and like he could crumble under the truth of Mark's words (as well as Mark's kindness, I might add).

Of course, then you see him at the 4th of July event acting like an ass, but he had the support of other Scilons there.

Tralfamador

Post by Tralfamador » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:59 pm

charlottesometimes wrote:
dejfatman wrote:Now, Dan Murnan on the other hand; I always felt really sorry for him. He looked low and dejected in the old videos, being led around by the other Scinos by the nose. Does anyone know what happened to the poor guy?

I've always felt the same way about Dan. I felt this particularly when he was standing alone, picketing Mark Bunker's house (anyone can find this under "revenge picket" on Mark's youtube page). As Mark was talking to him at one point, he just looked so vulnerable and conflicted and like he could crumble under the truth of Mark's words (as well as Mark's kindness, I might add).

Of course, then you see him at the 4th of July event acting like an ass, but he had the support of other Scilons there.
Yep... I thought he might just cave at that lone picket of Mark's house. He really did look like a lost soul.

"C'mon Dan... I'll turn the camera off and we can go have a cuppa and a biscuit in the warm then we can come back and start all over again. No one need know...."

T

JohnS

Post by JohnS » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:24 pm

Watching this woman on the videos, I must say she appears to be
a first class bitch. Now she will get from OSA what she dealt out
for them for so many years.

OSA harrassers, like telephone marketers, run with a drilled patter.
"What are your crimes", "What are your crimes" seems to be a
favorite line for them. With Demoss, it is silly of them to ask
that question, they already know the answers. We get a sample
of Demoss in "action" on the videos. Her crimes (real crimes)
are probably legion. One obvious crime is her complicity in the
death (manslaughter?) of Lisa Mcpherson.

Scientology is somewhat like the Mafia in this regard, it's alot easier
to get in than to get out. The longer you stay in and do their
dirty work, the stronger the hold on you becomes. You are trapped
by the groups crimes and your own complicity in them. The Mafia,
with all its viciousness, at least takes care of its "own" financially
as long as they remain loyal. If you blow from the Mafia with inside
knowledge, the Feds may put you in a witness protection program. If you blow from Scientology, you get OSA harrassment.

So Mary Demoss, since the "what are your crimes" question is
useless against you, what are they trying to use on you?
You have the advantage of being a master of their techniques...
perhaps itheir "handling" attempts on you are sort of like the
karate neophyte being sent out to take down the Black Belt Master.
Best advice would seem to turn all they taught you back on them.

Perhaps they will be taken aback if you simply answer their "crimes"
question by answering honestly...starting with, "I helped you
bastards kill my friend, Lisa", "I've helped your sick organization ruin
the lives of...." Your greatest revenge is telling the truth. They say It's not over till the fat lady sings. Well, maybe its the beginning of the
end when the thin lady sings. Start singing, Mary!

lucy skywalker

Post by lucy skywalker » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:44 pm

Thanks J. Swiftyou are the ultimate! :salut:

Exstaff what an awesome post! :kissysmilies:

Mary DeMoss congratulations! You just made and acted on one of the hardest decisions of this life. Please stay true to this decision and yourself, don't return to the CoS. Please know that you are supported and that as all things go, this too shall pass. There was something in you yearning to leave and you did. Keep listening and growing with that yearning. Many good things will come from this!
www.exscientologykids.com/
www.exscn.net
[i]beyond_horizons ... rest in peace dear friend[/i]

songbird

Post by songbird » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:51 pm

machwon wrote:I was positive she was a lifer yet relieved to see I was wrong.
No one is a lifer! As we are discovering more & more each day. :D
Brothers and sisters in the Sea Org -- don't route out -- just GO!!
Leap and the net will appear! :D
It's nice out here ... and there's cake. :flower:

Tralfamador

Post by Tralfamador » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:03 pm

songbird wrote:
machwon wrote:I was positive she was a lifer yet relieved to see I was wrong.
No one is a lifer! As we are discovering more & more each day. :D
Brothers and sisters in the Sea Org -- don't route out -- just GO!!
Leap and the net will appear! :D
It's nice out here ... and there's cake. :flower:
You can't be a lifer... There's no such thing as the LRH Old Folks Home. They just dump you out as soon as your too old and go downstat. If you can't produce they don't want to know.

Tralfamador

Post by Tralfamador » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:12 pm

exstaff wrote:None are safe in Scientology. You can be a Scientology hero, famous, stellar and still get skewered by some scumbag(s).

Attention all Scientologists:

Please just walk away, your loved ones are begging you...

There will be another peaceful legal demonstration on the 12th of APRIL in protest of all the destroyed families by the Church of Scientology, Terrorist OSA and David Jockstrap Miscavige. It is called Operation Reconnect and it is an opportunity for you to escape. Walk up to the cops and tell them you are being held captive.

JOIN US, IT'S ABOUT TIME.
Hope you like hugs and cake 'cos if you stoll over to Anonymous at the next demo and say "I want to leave $cientology.... HELP!" you'll get bowled over by the support and rejoicing. We'd just love to catch you if you leap... (must take extra cake... just in case...).

And not because it helps our cause, but because we'd like to help you. You have been lied to. Not only by hubbard but by your peers inside scientology. We're not a hate group... Try us. You'll be very, very surprised!

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:01 pm

I would like nothing better than for Mary to come on this board and tell all and for her to become one of scientology's critics.
JohnS wrote:Start singing, Mary!
I feel that way about everyone who leaves, high or low, staff or public.

But I have some insight as to the trauma involved in leaving scientology and all the negative baggage that tends to accompany you when you leave. Never mind the phone calls, threats, visits, handlings, or whatever else scientology's remaining minions throw your way.

If Mary is reading this thread I would like her to take this as my message to her.

Mary, the first thing you need to tend to and look after when you leave is you. Get some decent rest. Get some decent food. Get help if you need it. Get a medical and a dental checkup. Read the recommended books on cults and brainwashing to help you recover. Take your life back and start enjoying yourself for a change.

If you never post your story or tell what you know or become a critic that's OK, so long as you recover from your bad experiences and make your future life your own and enjoy it as much as you can.

Essentially that is what I would tell anyone leaving any cult.

Mary, I truly do wish you well. I think you should take Mark Bunker up on his offer for dinner, too.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

lucy skywalker

Post by lucy skywalker » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:08 pm

Wieber wrote:I would like nothing better than for Mary to come on this board and tell all and for her to become one of scientology's critics.
JohnS wrote:Start singing, Mary!
I feel that way about everyone who leaves, high or low, staff or public.

But I have some insight as to the trauma involved in leaving scientology and all the negative baggage that tends to accompany you when you leave. Never mind the phone calls, threats, visits, handlings, or whatever else scientology's remaining minions throw your way.

If Mary is reading this thread I would like her to take this as my message to her.

Mary, the first thing you need to tend to and look after when you leave is you. Get some decent rest. Get some decent food. Get help if you need it. Get a medical and a dental checkup. Read the recommended books on cults and brainwashing to help you recover. Take your life back and start enjoying yourself for a change.

If you never post your story or tell what you know or become a critic that's OK, so long as you recover from your bad experiences and make your future life your own and enjoy it as much as you can.

Essentially that is what I would tell anyone leaving any cult.

Mary, I truly do wish you well. I think you should take Mark Bunker up on his offer for dinner, too.
Excellent advice Weiber!
www.exscientologykids.com/
www.exscn.net
[i]beyond_horizons ... rest in peace dear friend[/i]

WhiteRose

Post by WhiteRose » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:29 pm

(off-topic secret confession - I have developed a crush on Mark Bunker. I don't know him and I'm sure he's not perfect, but he's soooo much sexier than Tom Cruise ever was. I could listen to him all day, and that manly tear at the end of his video got me, because I believe that he really, really cares about her, as do all of us. Of course, I have no intention of ever acting on the crush, since I'm happily married, but if I weren't... What a guy, a real class act! Someone snatch that one up!)
“Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.” ~ Oscar Wilde

SchwimmelPuckel

Post by SchwimmelPuckel » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:04 pm

Mary's a perfect bitch?

She trained hard to be!!

Ok, I sense a need to explain something. Mary just did her TR's and Bullbaiting routines. Delivered the PR line of the day with full intention... For an old Ex like me, who trained that stuff, she doesn't really come across like a bitch. I don't even think she, herself, intended what she said and did.

Oh.. When you're inside you really work hard at 'convincing' yourself that this crap is your 'own' opinion.. But it's 'acting' really!

So.. No, Mary's not a bitch...But she's damn good at acting like one!

I don't know Mary personally. I know her from Marks videos.. Yet I got the impression that she would see through the scam someday.. I'm not surprized!

I hope it's true...

:onebounce:
[i]Ask not what [url=http://www.lermanet.com][color=blue]Scientology[/color][/url] can do for you, ask what the F*arck! is going on.[/i]

DSAnon

Post by DSAnon » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:27 pm

Hmmm..after I watched Mary's Videos its no small wonder Mark has a real soft spot for her...:D

BTs2Free

Post by BTs2Free » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:03 pm

The New Proud Mary

Left a CULT job in the city,
Workin for the man every night and day,
And I lost every minute of sleepin,
Worryin bout the way things might have been.

Big wheel keep on turnin,
Proud Mary keep on burnin,
Rollin, rollin, rollin on the river.

Cleaned a lot of plates at the Mecca,
Pumped a lot of pain down in Scientology,
But I never saw the good side of the city,
til I hitched a ride on a river boat queen.

If you come down to the river,
Bet you gonna find some people who live.
You dont have to worry cause you have no money,
People on the river are happy to give.

Hammering out of existence incorrect technology would include $cientology itself!

Return to “Opinions & Debate”