LOL Bernster! That is a REAL stat!!!!
Three of the religious groups included in the survey are mostly viewed negatively, including Scientologists, atheists, and Muslims, with Scientologists having the lowest overall rating.
Groups such as atheists and Scientologists that rated negatively in 2006 are still rated negatively today, with similar scores over time in most cases.
If one were to apply the scientology conditions formula to it, having a flat graph (especially if it is flat below the bottom of the barrell at a -45 rating) would mean the cult was in a condition of "Danger":
- From 'Introduction to Scientology Ethics' by L. Ron Hubbard:
A Danger Condition is normally assigned when:
1. An emergency condition has continued too long.
2. A statistic plunges downward very steeply.
3. A senior executive suddenly finds himself or herself wearing the hat
of the activity because it is in trouble.
The formula for the senior declaring a Danger Condition:
1. Bypass (ignore the junior normally in charge of the activity - handle
2. Handle the situation and any danger in it
3. Assign the area where it had to be handled, a Danger Condition
4. Handle the personnel by Ethics Investigation and Committee of
Evidence (Committee of Evidence: A fact-finding group appointed and
empowered to impartially investigate and recommend upon Scientology
matters of a fairly severe ethical nature)
5. Reorganize the activity so that the situation does not repeat
6. Recommend any firm policy that will hereafter detect and/or prevent
the condition from recurring. The senior executive present acts and acts
according to the formula above.
So when is Davey going to stick his head out of his single malt scotch bottle and take over all these posts his juniors have totally f**ked up? I suppose it would be kind of hard to fit a public interview in between the 4 packs of Camels a day, the hangover in the morning and the McCallans the rest of the time...not to mention combing through PC folders for crimes and writing checks to lawyers and PIs as well as arranging ever more gruesome penalties for the staff and monitoring the internets for references to his short
comings... Oh my!
Poor little Davey! (*) His life must be HELL!