How I Fooled the E-meter.

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Demented Founder

Re: How I Fooled the E-meter.

Post by Demented Founder » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:17 pm

"Occasionally, defective transistors are produced. Is it possible to determine if an e-meter has one?" I said

"I do not think so. In communication systems defective transistors lead to a poor quality of transmission, which is easy to detect; control systems with bad transistors do not work as expected, which is obvious, and so on. But the e-meter doesn't have a normal mode of operation, everything it does is random, so a defective transistor will go on working without anyone noticing its defect," said Alps.
"Cuando el pene de Xenu es adentro de mi culo, estoy inmenso feliz. Eso es manera de que Saentologia funciona. Voy a chingar todos mis aprentizes"
L. Ron Hubbard, Mi Vida Secreta.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:18 pm

I saw online e-meter instructions. It has so many features that it is hard for an average person without associate degree in electronics or at least BS in Electrical Engineering to use the damn thing, said Alps.

"The e-meter course is quite expensive, I heard. This e-meter complexity is a new way to part Scientologists from their money, "I said.
"Cuando el pene de Xenu es adentro de mi culo, estoy inmenso feliz. Eso es manera de que Saentologia funciona. Voy a chingar todos mis aprentizes"

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:12 pm

I described to Alps how Sea Org members with normal stats were sent to RPF and said," I am sure that the e-meters that were used to check them were rigged. I thought that this could be done by breaking the switch so the needle would get stuck, but this is a risky trick -- you ,ight not be able to fix the mechanism before next session.
"Oh, there is a simpler way to do this, just use a magnet. Put it into a bottle with coke so it cannot be seen, and the needle won't move. I used this trick in the high school to sabotage the manometer in the school lab. It worked perfectly," said Alps.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:35 pm

"The term "electrical resistance of a body" applies to a naked body. But if there is underwear, it will affect the overall e-meter readings," I said.

"Of course, it will. But a person with no knowledge of electromagnetism doesn't know that Hubbard and Matison were idiots who didn't know basic scientific facts", said Alps

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:41 pm

"What would it take to make an e-meter outside the CoS subcontractor?" I said.

"A middle-size company can do it easily, the most complicated part is the software. According to my estimate, it would take couple of month to develop it," said Alps.

"An illegal e-meter could be sold at eBay for half-price," I said
Last edited by Demented Founder on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:37 pm

"Is it possible to build e-meters in a garage?" I said.

"I can easily assemble e-meter circuits in a garage. The problem is with the casing -- obviously, it cannot be produced in a garage," said Alps.

"What about a 3-D printer? Can it be used to produce casings?" I said.

"Nice idea, I like it. Now we are ready to produce our own e-meters. I'll make the circuits, and you'll write the software, " said Aps

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:30 pm

"My friend's cousin is a former Scientologist, he also is an electronics technician. He wants to produce his own e-meters and sell them to Scientologists for half price. But he needs e-meter specs," I said

"I will gladly write specs for him, " said Alps.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:40 pm

"Is the Scientologist who wants to make e-meters in a good standing with the church?" said Alps.

"Yes, he is. He got to Level 5, which is fairly high. then got disappointed with Dianetics and stopped taking the courses. But he never openly criticized the doctrine, so he still has full access to the church facilities", I said.

"But how he will get phone numbers of people who are interested in buying e-meters?" said Alps.

"Oh, he can buy those phone numbers from the Sea Org members who make $ 50 a week. For another $ 50 they would sell their mama," I said.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:50 pm

"If he gets caught, what would happen to him?" said Alps.

"They will declare him a Suppressive Person, that's for sure. But they won't take him to the small claims court because he can ignore the verdict without having to face the consequences," I said.

"Not bad for him," said Alps.

"But, most likely, he won't get caught because people who will buy from him won't rat him out -- they also can make money by selling his e-meters for 2/3 of the price. Remember, his plan is to sell the home-made e-meters for half-price" I said.

"I like his planning," said Alps.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:31 pm

"Had they ever caught an illegal e-meter maker?" said Alps.

"No. But they caught quite a few to tried to sell them," I said

"Did these Scientologists steal the e-meters from their piers?" said Alps.

"No. They took the devices from so-called LRH offices. I tried to steal an e-meter too, but the security was too tight," I said.

I explained Alps what the LRH offices are, and he said, "Apparently, Hubbard can protect his e-meters.

I said, "Not always. My friend stole two e-meters and sold them without being caught."

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:32 pm

Demented Founder wrote:"Had they ever caught an illegal e-meter maker?" said Alps.

"No. But they caught quite a few who tried to sell them," I said

"Did these Scientologists steal the e-meters from their piers?" said Alps.

"No. They took the devices from so-called LRH offices. I tried to steal an e-meter too, but the security was too tight," I said.

I explained Alps what the LRH offices are, and he said, "Apparently, Hubbard can protect his e-meters.

I said, "Not always. My friend stole two e-meters and sold them without being caught."

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:45 pm

"Anyone who steals money from CoS does the right thing. But you were a Scientologist at that time, so how did you justify your attempt to steal the e-meter?" said Alps.

"My justification was simple-- as a SeaORg member, I had my salary below the minimum wage, " I said

"But you knew beforehand that your salary will be below that level, " said Alps.

"No, I didn't. My billion years contract said nothing about my salary, so I assumed that it will be at the minimum salary level," I said.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:24 pm

"What is the punishment for buying a stolen e-meter?' said Alps.

"I'm not sure. They cannot send the offender to RPF because, most likely, he is not a Sea Org member. I heard that a person who bought an e-meter illegally is told to buy a device from a CoS store and pay the full price. But that was long time ago, I do not know what the current rule is," I said.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:41 pm

"What is the reward for reporting that someone is selling home-made e-meters?" said Alps.

"As far as I know, there is no material reward. But the snitch will be hailed at a CoS gathering as a someone who did the right thing," I said.

"Not much of a reward," said Alps.

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:39 pm

My conversation with Alps took place approximately 8 months ago. Now my other friend is selling e-meters at god speed. His strategy is undetectable by the OSA idiots. I can provide a general picture of it without going into details.
in western countries he users Facebook to find Scientologists. He offers them to buy e-meters at half-price and lets them know that they can sell the devices for 2/3 of the price.

In the far east there is an equivalent of Google, he uses it to do the same. The ads are not written in English, but he uses a very good translator software developed by IBM.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”