Need help with list of 456 Apollo survivors and their fate

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
I'mglib

Re: Need help with list of 456 Apollo survivors and their fate

Post by I'mglib » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:44 am

Shipmate said:
There is also one more thing I'd like to say about Travers which is the use of the word "psychotic". The only person who actually went psychotic that I knew was Bruce Welsh who was locked in a small dorm called Cattlemen's, and was ripping the paneling off the walls with his fingers. I do remember though, what a huge hurry the cult was in to make it's self right and the little guy wrong for opposing it.
It always amazes me how many people in these old stories go psychotic (or in the new stories, too). I have been around for a while, and in my lifetime I have known approximately one person who went psychotic (a not-very-close friend in high school, who was hospitalized). It's not something that happens that often. Yet it seems to happen routinely in the Sea Org.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

parkphilip

Post by parkphilip » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:51 am

Laurie Englehart, nee Noonan was working as Estates I/C at the Sandcastle in or about 2009-10. I spoke with her directly so know. Poor girl.

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:17 am

Thanks, ParkPhilip.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”