Bizarre (autistic?) boy records PAC base elevators

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Wieber

Re: Youtube viewer finds code violations

Post by Wieber » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:50 am

AngryGayPope wrote:A youtube viewer watched the elevator video and noticed that it does not have a fire safety feature that lets a fireman take control of the elevator with a special key. But that key can be bought in stores. It appears the cult has deliberately endangered their own workers (yet again) in order to control their movements and prevent the elevators from being commandeered by the fire dept.

I'd like to report this violation but not sure where.
Ok so, i myself am in High School and interested in elevators (No I don't have any mental disorder or disability.) They are just pretty fascinating the way they work. That's aside the point though. There are a few things I don't understand from this video. The first one being, how come it appears that the first elevator only serves B, 1, G and 2 when if you look at a picture of the building it appears to be more like 8 floors? Are the other floors abandoned? Served by another secret elevator? or is this a different complex?

Another thought that came to my mind was when he mentioned the key to go down to the basement. Elevator keys are supposed to be used only by technicians, building owners, fireman and a few other select people. What building owners don't usually realize is that you can buy these elevator keys very easily online especially on eBay. If someone could manage to get into the building, they could buy this key and go down to the basement easily.

Also if you'll notice the elevator appears to have no "fire service" which is a red key hole above or beside the elevator buttons on the main floor which firemen are given keys that work on all elevators in that state in case they need to use it to bring heavy equipment up. All elevators are required to have fire service in every U.S. state and this is an extreme violation of code.
Start here.
http://www.lafd.org/about/contact
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

AngryGayPope

I submitted my complaint

Post by AngryGayPope » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:21 am

I submitted my complaint to the LAFD we will see what happens.

Don Carlo

Re: Bizarre (autistic?) boy records PAC base elevators

Post by Don Carlo » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:20 pm

Thanks AGP. I don't think CoS has influenced and tamed the LA Fire Dept like they did the LA Police Dept.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”