ANGRY GAY POPE TURNS FIFTY YEARS OLD 7/31/2015!

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
AngryGayPope

ANGRY GAY POPE TURNS FIFTY YEARS OLD 7/31/2015!

Postby AngryGayPope » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:16 pm

The Angry Gay Pope is fifty today!

Why do I still look so great and act so stress free? Anabolic steroids and psych-meds I get from my doctor legally!

I mean, really. How many Sci's have died before they are fifty? Alexander Jentzsch, Lisa Mcphereson, Stacy Moxon Meyer ... this list goes on ....

I am HIV+ and all the gay men older than me died off in what geologists call the "Duran Duran period great extinction."

But because I am HIV+ in LA I'm entitled to free healthcare. What a great motivation for people with no doctor to get infected!

I get Effexor XR, the psych drug that controls my hyperactivity, reduces my anxiety, and keeps me "in line." The gay community pays for it if you don't have health insurance. Because of AIDS.

I get testosterone injected every ten days to boost my hormones and keep me younger feeling. The gay community pays for it if you don't have health insurance. Because of AIDS.

That's why I look this great. Everything Sci promises you and does not deliver ... is actually available in the outside world!

Oh plus, legalized marijuana. Did you know that I am very stoned in almost every protest video? ALMOST EVERY VIDEO! It helps me deal with the stress.

By comparison bike guard Odo Huber is now in his first decade of constantly looking starved to death and bicycling everywhere till he digests his own muscle tissue for energy. Uh I think that is what fat cells are for. AIDS eats up fat cells in a similar manner.

People have remarked on line that Odo does look defined and sexy. Because he is being worked to death! Hopefully that death will come sooner than later and I take personal pleasure in documenting this process.

Which Pope's world view is healthier? AGP's or LRH's?

Do I run rings around them because of it? TOTALLY!

Last edited by AngryGayPope on Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wieber

Re: ANGRY GAY POPE TURNS FIFTY YEARS OLD 7/31/2015!

Postby Wieber » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:46 pm

AngryGayPope wrote:By comparison bike guard Odo Huber is now in his first decade of constantly looking starved to death
and bicycling everywhere till he digests his own muscle tissue for energy. Uh I think that is what fat cells are for.

In my research aimed at getting rid of body fat, I came across this: Polar bears are the ONLY mammal that will digest their
body fat for energy if they don't eat. ALL other mammals will digest healthy tissue - muscle, bone marrow, nerve cells, skin,
cartilage, etc. - before the body will metabolize stored fat. Odo is very likely in poor health and at a high level of risk. But
try telling him that. He won't hear it.

Happy Birthday, AGP!
:birthday:
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

AngryGayPope

Postby AngryGayPope » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:54 pm

Wieber wrote:
AngryGayPope wrote:By comparison bike guard Odo Huber is now in his first decade of constantly looking starved to death
and bicycling everywhere till he digests his own muscle tissue for energy. Uh I think that is what fat cells are for.

In my research aimed at getting rid of body fat, I came across this: Polar bears are the ONLY mammal that will digest their
body fat for energy if they don't eat. ALL other mammals will digest healthy tissue - muscle, bone marrow, nerve cells, skin,
cartilage, etc. - before the body will metabolize stored fat. Odo is very likely in poor health and at a high level of risk. But
try telling him that. He won't hear it.

Happy Birthday, AGP!
:birthday:

Yes body fat is like money in the bank when you are sick. The body doesn't want to part with it!

Polar bears are an exception as their environment is a mammalian exception. What warm blooded creature WANTS to live there?

Design choices must be made and something must be given up.

Don Carlo

Postby Don Carlo » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:22 pm

Looking good, AGP. Wishing you many more GOOD years.

Karen#1

Postby Karen#1 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:10 am

Pope, see my Birthday greetings to you in Email :D

I'mglib

Postby I'mglib » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:38 am

Happy Birthday, AGP.

I gotta disagree with you about Odo though. He looks good on the outside. Not sure about the inside though. Didn't he disconnect from his sister or something?

However, you do have a point about Scientologists having seemingly lower lifespans. There does seem to be a lot of cancer, for instance. It could totally just be perception though, as it would be impossible to get real numbers on that.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Wieber

Postby Wieber » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:22 pm

I'mglib wrote:Happy Birthday, AGP.

I gotta disagree with you about Odo though. He looks good on the outside. Not sure about the inside though. Didn't he disconnect from his sister or something?

However, you do have a point about Scientologists having seemingly lower lifespans. There does seem to be a lot of cancer, for instance. It could totally just be perception though, as it would be impossible to get real numbers on that.

My experience looking back at when I was in and on staff was that those involved with Scientology, especially staff members
tend to suffer from malnutrition. Lower org staff members tend to be paid nothing and next to nothing for their efforts, so
they don't have much money for food. Sea org staff members are provided with food but going heavy on the rice and beans
isn't just bleh, it's not a good nutrition source. Add to that the fact that around 1975 or so L. Ron Hubbard decided he was
a nutrition expert and came up with some really oddball and possibly dangerous instruction with regard to that subject.

A study hasn't been done but I think if a study were done one of the findings would be insufficient calories provided for
the twelve to fourteen hours a day effort that sea org staff members are required to do. I think even David Miscavige likely
suffers malnutrition. He eats expensive food, yes, but if he follows Hubbard's nutritional instructions, or just eats for taste,
then he's probably not getting adequate nutrition for his body's needs.

When I left staff I was fifty pounds underweight. From what I've seen, most staff members tended to lose weight while on
staff. Many sea org staff members on mission looked skeletal. Of course there are exceptions. You do see overweight sea
org staff members but I think they're in the minority.

If you are still going out on pickets next time you go, as an anecdotal exercise, make a point of observing the staff
members you get to see and determine if they look anywhere near their ideal weight and if they are noticeably thinner
than they should be.
Doris Lessing

I'mglib

Postby I'mglib » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:12 pm

My experience looking back at when I was in and on staff was that those involved with Scientology, especially staff members
tend to suffer from malnutrition. Lower org staff members tend to be paid nothing and next to nothing for their efforts, so
they don't have much money for food. Sea org staff members are provided with food but going heavy on the rice and beans
isn't just bleh, it's not a good nutrition source.

Interesting, Wieber.

Often when we'd picket at HGB on Hollywood Blvd, a truck with the staff food would arrive from Big Blue. I remember once when a protester said something snarky while it was being unloaded, one of the guards argued that they eat really well. Look, yogurt! Salad! See!

But I can see where if there isn't variety that one could definitely get deficiencies. Also you're right, many do seem underweight. Remember how skinny Mike Rinder was when he was last seen as a Scientology spokesperson?
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Don Carlo

Postby Don Carlo » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:04 pm

Stats are dropping in Sea Org. Hubbard's punishment for low stats is beans and rice. Hubbard knew everything. Therefore, there NEVER will be a good diet for the average Sea Org worker. Maybe the pampered pets of Miscavige dine on sea bass and wild rice this month, but next month, even they can be stuck eating rice and beans.

Meanwhile, a savvy eater like AGP can find healthy, affordable food OUTSIDE of Sea Org.

AngryGayPope

Postby AngryGayPope » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:00 am

Karen#1 wrote:Pope, see my Birthday greetings to you in Email :D

Yes I did an thanks so much Karen. Animated email!

AngryGayPope

Postby AngryGayPope » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:02 am

I'mglib wrote:But I can see where if there isn't variety that one could definitely get deficiencies. Also you're right, many do seem underweight. Remember how skinny Mike Rinder was when he was last seen as a Scientology spokesperson?

Odo is all skin and bones. Remember, a low protein diet also affects the mind. It literally makes you stupid.

Wieber

Postby Wieber » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:40 am

AngryGayPope wrote:
I'mglib wrote:But I can see where if there isn't variety that one could definitely get deficiencies. Also you're right, many do seem underweight. Remember how skinny Mike Rinder was when he was last seen as a Scientology spokesperson?

Odo is all skin and bones. Remember, a low protein diet also affects the mind. It literally makes you stupid.

A messed up diet is a cult attribute. A diet that is low protein is a very specific cult attribute.

References: Cults in Our Midst by Margaret Thayer Singer, Combating Cult Mind Control by Steven Hassan, Captive Hearts
Captive Minds
by Madeleine Tobias and Janja Lalich.
Doris Lessing

Demented Founder

Postby Demented Founder » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:11 pm

I thought you're younger!

Happy Birthday, AGP!!!
"Cuando el pene de Xenu es adentro de mi culo, estoy inmenso feliz. Eso es manera de que Saentologia funciona. Voy a chingar todos mis aprentizes"
L. Ron Hubbard, Mi Vida Secreta.

AngryGayPope

Gary Weber wrote me such a nice message

Postby AngryGayPope » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:08 pm

Gary Weber had a tragic story in Scientology. He tried to get his wife to have an abortion. Karen paid to fly him out so we could tell his story at www.survivingscientology.com

One of his stories is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUP2RgF47Z8&list=PL97bG9F7T-UexW6HvY4bBse4DAta--Sdq

I produced and directed, Karen and Jswift set up the interview and did that part.

Here is what he Gary wrote to me on my birthday:

I do really appreciate you being born because people like you make a positive difference in this insane world. I find you a rare bred and an unsung hero.

I am a straight man but was rescued by a gay man. When I lost my wife and two daughters because I wanted to leave Scientology's RPF, Don an amazing man was able to help me get back on my feet. I had nothing but dark blue RPF clothing on back with a yellow armband on my left arm (signifying a was a liability to Scientology) and I left. Only $17.50 in my torn shorts.

Don said he knows what it feels like to be marginalized and offered me a place to stay and food to eat. Scientology excommunicated me from my family because I left the Guardian's Office - The Gestapo of Scientology.

I hide my story many years because being spiritually raped isn't a fun topic, and I had many deep unhealed scars. Well my wounds have healed over the years and then you came along and gave me an outlet to share my story.

You filmed me at Karen's house and was an honor for me to meet you. Thanks for giving me a voice to share my story and having the courage to stand up to Scientology. It's a nasty cult and it tactics are to attack to keep people like you from telling the truth.

You my friend are the true heroes in this world that stand up to Mafia type of people and still tell the truth. I'm working to gain your courage, and I need someone like you to be a beacon of hope, which you are.

When it's all said and done and we leave this world, you my friend might not have the millions of dollars left behind, but you will have the knowingness you help me and others through our dark night of the soul.

Happy Birthday, and I'm lucky to call you my friend.

Gary Weber

AngryGayPope

I also got a great message from Chuck Beatty

Postby AngryGayPope » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:19 pm

Chuck's writing can ramble but wow does he know where the bodies are buried. He has been helping me with my videos since 2008 ID'ing people and things going on in the background. When I am shooting I don't know who these people are or what they are doing. Happy Smurf and Chuck Beatty are the ones I turn to to tell me what is important and who these people are.

Chuck Beatty

Happy Birthday.

Thank you for taking on Scientology as you chose to do!

Your unique personality and methods as a sort of amateur humorist, with the great blend of your title for yourself, and your interesting approach and conversations with Scientologists on the streets of LA, where you visit a number of their buildings and cause Scientology's repeating pattern reactions that show Scientology's community behavior oddities, is much appreciated, I appreciate your work.

Thank you so much for even taking a citizen's interest in Scientology.

You've helped date stamp Scientology's history of controversial behavior, by videoing them and recording them, as they react to your unique protesting of them.

You're the standout protestor in my years of watching and living in the Scientology community myself, since I was Sea Org from 1975-2003, and then I was active for a few years urging and helping protestors understand why Scientologists would walk in and out of certain doors, and I might have helped explain their thinking, since I lived in those buildings you protested and interacted with a lot of those people, particularly the HGB building [Hwd. Guarantee Bldg.] and I was far less of a time at the Int Base [Golden Era Productions], so I'm more appreciative of your HGB protest years' work.

Thanks so much, and you do look great. I've always enjoyed your efforts, and that you included Scientology protesting in your life, thank you very much.

Chuck Beatty

I like what he said about my "date stamping their behavior." It's one thing to read "Scientologists claim this IQ test is from Oxford university" and another to see a handsome young man say it. They can't deny it in court now either.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”