Scientology Financial Crimes That Need To Be Known

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Cult Of Criminals

Scientology Financial Crimes That Need To Be Known

Post by Cult Of Criminals » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:18 pm

Predictions about Scientology's demise may be premature. I have been hearing & reading these predictions for decades. Why is Scientology still flourishing financially as our Nation has become burdened with 18 trillion of debt?

My take: Scientology has gamed our financial system & occupied Wall Street while our compliance agencies remain asleep at the wheel.

Our financial markets are the greatest concentration of wealth on this planet. Recognizing that, Scientology being "the Cult of Greed & Power", has worked to control the financial media & use their influence to conduct what may be the greatest security markets fraudulent pump & dump scheme in history. It's pretty much a license to swindle. As long as Scientology has access to this kind of financial resource, their demise may be nothing more than a uninformed pipe dream.

I believe recognizing & addressing this Scientology financial market criminal activity might bring about the demise of the Scientology Criminal Empire. The DM beatings may be just symptomatic of the abusive nature of Scientology. I recommend a keyword search: Scientology financial crime...for additional detail available online.

Its possible there may be some unpleasant Scientology manipulated clutter, replies, & verbal attacks to this Post. Scientology always tries to obscure, suppress, & invalidate what they know to be the truth. The truth being known, louses up the game of the Scientology Criminal Enterprise. LRH famously said..."Never defend...always attack" .

SeeYaBye

Re: Scientology Financial Crimes That Need To Be Known

Post by SeeYaBye » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:23 pm

Any specifics on how Scientology has manipulated the financial markets? I would be interested in hearing these.
"The truth is the kindest thing we can give folks in the end." - Harriet Beecher Stowe

Return to “Opinions & Debate”