Angry Gay Pope demands controversy: trashes handicapped Sci!

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
AngryGayPope

Angry Gay Pope demands controversy: trashes handicapped Sci!

Post by AngryGayPope » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:27 am

I have a long history of targeting the old, the young, the fat and the weak for enturbulation. This video is no different. In fact, this is the THIRD wheelchair bound Sci I've gone after on camera. At least he didn't get a barrage of computer animated vomit!

NEW VIDEO: L. RON HUBBARD WAY 9/16/2015
https://youtu.be/jf_hqLJ1uCo

ANOTHER HANDICAPPED SCI (vomited on)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MwPf1t6NQk
Scrub to 3:50 for event

ELDERLY SCI VOMITED ON
https://youtu.be/sZj_wVc-GuQ

KIRSTEN CATAENO'S DAD
Kirsten Caetano's Dad Colin Thorne, ten year OSA vet has Multiple Sclerosis - GOOD! Where is your LRH tech now Daddy?

Tory Magoo has already unsubscribed to me because of my latest enturbulation. But, to me, that is like she is practicing "Cafeteria Catholicism." Oh you like when I'm funny, not when I'm dramatic?

You can't pick and chose in this Pope's cafeteria! Handicapped Scientologists are treated like what they are ... Scientologists!

Karin Pouw

Re: Angry Gay Pope demands controversy: trashes handicapped

Post by Karin Pouw » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:26 pm

I agree with Karen#1 on ESMB:

"I messaged Pope to re-consider because this is gross and cruel and tasteless.

He would not consider a take down or edit."

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.p ... ost1063738

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:48 pm

I didn't have a chance to talk to a handicapped Scientologist, but, given such chance, I would call him "fucking idiot" because his condition is a direct proof that Scientology doesn't work. But when I talk to healthy Scientologists, I do not use abusive language because I understand that it is not easy for them to discard their belief in LRH and his Tech (been there, done that).
"Cuando el pene de Xenu es adentro de mi culo, estoy inmenso feliz. Eso es manera de que Saentologia funciona. Voy a chingar todos mis aprentizes"
L. Ron Hubbard, Mi Vida Secreta.

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:49 pm

I warily watched the video. The man in a wheelchair had an expensive accessibility van, a driver, and a rich-man attitude "get a job." He seemed unfazed by AGP 's taunts of "you pulled it in" and "more money" and "take another course." I didn't hear AGP hurl insults or swears or interfere with the man. I didn't see harm happen. I would have liked to see AGP say "Scientology says you pulled it in" and "Scientology says take another course," so the irony was clearer.

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:05 am

Don Carlo wrote:I warily watched the video. The man in a wheelchair had an expensive accessibility van, a driver, and a rich-man attitude "get a job." He seemed unfazed by AGP 's taunts of "you pulled it in" and "more money" and "take another course." I didn't hear AGP hurl insults or swears or interfere with the man. I didn't see harm happen. I would have liked to see AGP say "Scientology says you pulled it in" and "Scientology says take another course," so the irony was clearer.
Smurf tells me the guy is Sea Org and got multiple sclerosis. I don't understand why they are paying for a van to come get him. I assume guys like that are offloaded when they can't produce.

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:06 am

Demented Founder wrote:I didn't have a chance to talk to a handicapped Scientologist, but, given such chance, I would call him "fucking idiot" because his condition is a direct proof that Scientology doesn't work. But when I talk to healthy Scientologists, I do not use abusive language because I understand that it is not easy for them to discard their belief in LRH and his Tech (been there, done that).
Oh I never bring up LRH or his teachings. LRH is dead lets concentrate on Miscavige. Blaming him for everything is easy and fun!

whitesand

Post by whitesand » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:46 am

Don Carlo wrote:I warily watched the video. The man in a wheelchair had an expensive accessibility van, a driver, and a rich-man attitude "get a job." .
I don't know how it works in Hollywood, but in Pinellas County, wheelchair transport including driver is heavily subsidized by the government. It only costs $4 to go anywhere in the County each way.

Isn't "get a job" what all the scilons say to the protestors? Or "where do you work". It always seems ironic that they say that, since they make $50 a week or less in the SO.

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:11 am

whitesand wrote:Isn't "get a job" what all the scilons say to the protestors? Or "where do you work". It always seems ironic that they say that, since they make $50 a week or less in the SO.
That is one of their stock responses. Another one is funny "Don't you have anything better to do?" because that is what so many people being fair gamed have said to THEM.

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:14 am

I would say someone with multiple sclerosis is off limits, for me. (I didn't like it when Smurf called a guard Short Stuff either.) I kind of figure someone with MS gets a free pass to look for alternative cures, whether it's some untested miracle in Mexico, or a church, or even a cult. That's my 2 cents.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Demented Founder

Post by Demented Founder » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:28 pm

When I was a Scientologist I tried to use Dianetics to cure my friend from multiple sclerosis. It didn't work for him, and it won't work for anyone else. That would be more reason for me to cuss the man in the wheelchair.
"Cuando el pene de Xenu es adentro de mi culo, estoy inmenso feliz. Eso es manera de que Saentologia funciona. Voy a chingar todos mis aprentizes"
L. Ron Hubbard, Mi Vida Secreta.

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:10 pm

I'mglib wrote:I would say someone with multiple sclerosis is off limits, for me. (I didn't like it when Smurf called a guard Short Stuff either.) I kind of figure someone with MS gets a free pass to look for alternative cures, whether it's some untested miracle in Mexico, or a church, or even a cult. That's my 2 cents.
Onc second glibby! Turns out this guy was long term SO, from a rich family, and has donated a LOT.

KAREN DE LA CARRIERE IDs: The name of the guy Pope took video of is Tom Arimento.
He was in FOLO ExTernal comm from 1973-78. (Now called CLO) He then developed Multiple Sclerosis
He was raised in Yonkers, NY, and he is a very kind man. I will attest to the fact that Tom came from an extremely wealthy family.

You give a lot to Sci you are EVIL. I don't care if you are handicapped or misguided. If I'm gonna back sass Kirstie Alley for giving 5 million I'm also gonna remind this guy he needs to take more courses.

All the people bawwing about this on ESMB hey? Why weren't you ex-Scis so sensitive when you were in? This kind of aggressive regging was going on all the time and yet people still stayed in and said nothing.

The reason he has not been thrown under a bus is that he is still rich. When he runs out of money then poof they will dump him. He can't work for free!

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:13 am

AngryGayPope wrote: I don't care if you are handicapped or misguided.
Thank you AGP, for showing why your will always be a liability and cancer.
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Mustang

Post by Mustang » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:17 pm

My pennyworth.

Not being able to walk shouldn't disqualify people from debate/confrontation. If what the Pope does engaging with scientologists in general is justifiable (I think it is) then this encounter is also justifiable.

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:45 pm

Mustang wrote:My pennyworth.

Not being able to walk shouldn't disqualify people from debate/confrontation. If what the Pope does engaging with scientologists in general is justifiable (I think it is) then this encounter is also justifiable.

Yes I was much ruder to Kirstie Alley (another big donor). I need to confront all of them if I am going to be fair and apply the rules of the ADA - American's with Disabilities Act.

AngryGayPope

Phoniness of Ex-Sci message board

Post by AngryGayPope » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:53 am

The Ex-Sci message board banned me a long time ago. I don't really care. But then they started piling up on me about this video. So I re-joined and left an angry message I will paste below. Well, I figured I would get banned again but I didn't think it would take only 20 minutes! And yet somebody had the quickness to copy my post and re-post it on the WWP board! Hilarious!

And so, since attacking someone and not letting them defend themselves is SO Scientology, I re-post my message to the Ex-Sci board here minus links to photos and videos. I particularly tire of the jealous "he accomplishes nothing" arguments that go on and on. In 2018 they will have been making them for a decade!

=====================================

Hello Ex-Scientologists! This is the Angry Gay Pope, the guy Michelle Sterling, the lord of this board, disconnected from some time ago. Now that this "news" thread has degenerated into hoo-hah I have something to say.

How haughty to lovingly criticize somebody you banned from a board. That way I can never defend myself. Such practiced disconnection. Yes I have been banned from this board for some time. That's the bad news. The good news is that no longer being associated with an "ex-Scientologists" message board is, in the outside world, considered a good thing.

In 2013 a client paid me to make this "hooray for Michelle Sterling" video. Here it is ...

[video]https://youtu.be/7O536WGB00o[/video]

So some folks are emotional about this video are they?

[video]https://youtu.be/jf_hqLJ1uCo[/video]

Pfff. I planned, shot and marketed that way. And some folks ready to get emotional took the bait immediately.

Smurf, Tory Maggoo and Karen de la Carriere can legitimately criticize me because they make their own videos. They "show us all how it is done" but seven pages of of nonsense and pish posh from so many others! Oh please.

I deliberately put this video up in the most pushy manner to feed the trolls and increase donations (which is has). And folks are yapping angrily about me demanding a guy take more Sci courses. Uh I believe you Ex-Sci's should be used to hearing that by now.

Where were you ex-Scientologists when all that regging was going on around you? Aren't you complainers so upset now, why were you not so sensitive then?

Maybe if you had been this sentsitive when you were IN you would have gotten OUT earlier and more people would be alive!

Perhaps they are all emotional thinkers that can be manipulated by storytellers like the Pope of Scientology and the Pope of Anoymous.

DUH.

Your pointless criticism just fills the Internet with more threads about me. Until "EMMA" deletes this thread, disconnects me again and goes outside to smoke another Marlboro and ruminate.

I love watching people project the guilt they have over wasting their lives, getting their loved ones tortured, extorted or killed on ME. A guy who chats on street corners. Makes me stronger.

I AM ONLY NICE TO RPF'ERS! THEY ARE IN HELL! I'M ABOUT SENDING EVERYBODY ELSE THERE!

Where were all of you donating when I uploaded this lovely video about life in the RPF cleaning up the former KCET Studios in Hollywood? I made every attempt to be nice and get this guy out to the point of physical danger. Do you think that video got any comment threads or donations? Nope.

[video]https://youtu.be/1mp2qv6fsnk[/video]

And to those who say I have accomplished nothing:

1. Who documented lots of locations like Twin Peaks, Gold Base and Pasadena Ideal Org? Anonorange and I
2. Who got footage of Scis Jeff Stone and Fausto Aitilano on French and German TV where it was seen by millions? Anonorange and I
3. Who got the dangerous fuel tank at twin peaks removed? Me (assumed)
4. Who did 83 videos for Karen De La Carriere (including the one above)? Me
5. Whose photos are all over Wikipedia entries on Gold Base, The Hole, ETC.
6. Who has well over a million views on Youtube (including deleted accounts and mirror posts)? Me
7. Who documented cult workplace violations at Winter Wonderland for years? Me
8. Who does Louis Theroux of the BBC email when he wants footage? Me
9. Where is the only place on the net where you can watch the "War Is Over IRS Video"? Mine
10. Who got the Church to spend over $100,000 on legal expenses, security and more? Me
11. Who is a Disney Animator? Me
12. Who won an emmy working for Spielberg and Tom Hanks? Me

Oh this ego fest should not go on! And I did it all without Scientology training!

Wait .... I continue ...

12. Who has Gay hotties tell him he is handsome and gorgeous every Sunday? Me
13. Who sat on a 12 inch penis last week? Me
14. Who lives his life without the stupid emotional guilt ex-Sci's do that clouds their vision? Me!

Also, it seems that nobody was offended enough to comment on a second video I uploaded to Youtube and Facebook at the same time as the wheelchair guy one. It was this sexy video I did where I demeaned a HEALTHY Sci and treated him like a Homosexual love toy. Funny how ex-cultists only see what they want to see. Where is the anger at my sexploitation?

[video]https://youtu.be/KtfhFqPHwFk[/video]

Hypocrites! But thank you for researching wheelchair guy for me. I can't wait till he dies. One less Scientologist in an overpopulated world. Hole members, you are next!

You are an idiot Michelle Sterling. Smoke faster! How soon do you think it will be before you disconnect me from this board again? Don't worry. I won't lower myself to posting with ex-Scientologists any longer.

I just stopped by to feed the trolls. I did not stop by to forgive or forget. True Anons don't do that.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”