Bugging and Bothering Body Routers in Hollywood

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
AngryGayPope

Bugging and Bothering Body Routers in Hollywood

Post by AngryGayPope » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:39 am

Angry Gay Pope at it again in Hollywood!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_MgamRwB_g

SEPTEMBER 16, 2015 PAC BASE LOS ANGELES : Angry Gay Pope bugs the body routers of Scientology so they can't bug others with their constant pamphleteering trying to sucker in new victims of the Church. One body router is clearly a Black man with a South African accent. All this enturbulation produces lots of sexy young bike guards who try to stop his horniness. Also present is guard Odo Huber, who looks more like a chimp.

Current events are discussed and neighbor "Catholic Cathy" has an update on still more Church real estate purchases on their street L. Ron Hubbard Way in Hollywood. Scientology wants to own the whole street and is well on it's way. Cathy's Catholic shrine is also shown (photo below). She is sick of people assuming that because she lives on L. Ron Hubbard way that she must be a Scientologist. She created this shrine as a form of protest against the Church and to show that she is, mostly definitely, NOT a Sci. The Church tortures it's neighbors terribly if they refuse to sell their building to the Church. They are spied on, harassed, made to endure noise, financially threatened and much more. For example, they took their street sweeper on day and parked it in front of her house and just let it run. For hours. Endlessly spinning the same spot. Just to make noise and threaten her.

Wieber

Re: Bugging and Bothering Body Routers in Hollywood

Post by Wieber » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:35 am

Body routers are the lowest of the low in Scientology. In Sea Org the most probable next stop is RPF or offloaded.

Body routers and others who deal a lot with raw public do lots of TRs. They probably use you, Angry Gay Pope, to bullbait. There are likely many
people involved in Scientology sea org public divisions who do amazing impressions of you. You should ask them about that and see if they'll do
their impressions of you for you. Then you can post them and get people to score them from 1 to 10.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:07 am

I just took a Google Maps streetview tour of L. Ron Hubbard Way. What a creepy experience. I found Catholic Cathy's place.
There were trash bins in front of her house. Is that Scientology's doing?
Doris Lessing

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:51 am

Wieber wrote:Body routers are the lowest of the low in Scientology. In Sea Org the most probable next stop is RPF or offloaded.

Body routers and others who deal a lot with raw public do lots of TRs. They probably use you, Angry Gay Pope, to bullbait. There are likely many
people involved in Scientology sea org public divisions who do amazing impressions of you. You should ask them about that and see if they'll do
their impressions of you for you. Then you can post them and get people to score them from 1 to 10.
Firstly, what is the SO doing body routing then? Karen DLC says the purpose of the SO is to protect OT's. There were so many routers accomplishing so little! They would not answer this question of why is the SO body routing.

Second, are you saying they do training routines using me as an example of an SP???

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:51 am

Wieber wrote:I just took a Google Maps streetview tour of L. Ron Hubbard Way. What a creepy experience. I found Catholic Cathy's place.
There were trash bins in front of her house. Is that Scientology's doing?
No that's her taking the trash out!

I like how google earth captured the street during a major setup of the july fundraisers.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:14 pm

AngryGayPope wrote:
Wieber wrote:Body routers are the lowest of the low in Scientology. In Sea Org the most probable next stop is RPF or offloaded.

Firstly, what is the SO doing body routing then? Karen DLC says the purpose of the SO is to protect OT's. There were so many routers accomplishing so little! They would not answer this question of why is the SO body routing.

Second, are you saying they do training routines using me as an example of an SP???
Sea org is the senior part of the organization. Its functions are 1. Serve Ron's every whim. 2. Scientology management. 3. Deliver the upper
levels of the grade chart. WTF they are doing on the street associating with raw public is a really good question and it's beyond my ken.
(1 is now Serve Dave's every whim, but Dave will never have Ron's cachet.)

I don't know that Scientology does training routines using you but I think it is highly likely that they do. You show up frequently upsetting
their apple cart. You have a relentless manner dealing with them and you are large and intimidating to them.

When I was in the public division, every day after roll call, exercise, Chinese school, pep talk and cleaning stations we did TRs for an hour
or so. Bull baiting was a main TR. Very often doing that one we would use the things on the street that bothered us. One of the major
things that bothers those staff members on the street is you. If they're not using you as an example of an SP in their training routines they
are really not confronting you at all and that's out tech.
Doris Lessing

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:46 am

This is really fascinating. I love the idea that the characters of major SPs and protesters have been used to role play situations that Scientologists had to confront and shatter.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:59 pm

Wieber wrote:When I was in the public division, every day after roll call, exercise, Chinese school, pep talk and cleaning stations we did TRs for an hour
or so.

Wow what a tedious day!

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:57 am

AngryGayPope wrote:
Wieber wrote:When I was in the public division, every day after roll call, exercise, Chinese school, pep talk and cleaning stations we did TRs for an hour
or so.

Wow what a tedious day!
Tell me about it.

It does get interesting on Thursdays, when someone's stats are down and the day isn't going well. This could be the body router's stats that
are down. It gets more interesting when the body router's stats are up but the public registrar's stats are down. If the public reg paid starts
are down that means the division's stats are down and the division secretary, public executive secretary, and the executive director tend to freak out.
Doris Lessing

Return to “Opinions & Debate”