RARE!: Look inside Gold Base 2015 leaked to Angry Gay Pope

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
AngryGayPope

RARE!: Look inside Gold Base 2015 leaked to Angry Gay Pope

Post by AngryGayPope » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:50 pm

His horniness the Angry Gay Pope has received yet another juicy story from someone I will not identify. My source wishes to remain anonymous. I know the feeling! Therefore I give him the Anon name "GoldDigger." The events described below transpired sometime in 2015.

This is his story about his trip to Gold Base. GoldDigger actually got inside! That's a prospect that terrifies me but he and his brother did it anyway! A supreme achievement for Anonymous. The previous record was held by Casper D. Ghost, who unicycled ALONE there at the same place protester AnonOrange got the S*H*I*T beaten out of him while with a group. Those things all happened outside the spiked perimeter fence, of course.

Everyone should be skeptical of random folks who contact you claiming outlandish deeds. But GoldDigger is the man, the man with the photos to back it up, so just shut up! He emailed me pics of himself in his car clearly on the grounds. The Church has known of this transgression for months because they spy on my emails. I am only talking to the outside world about it now. Worse, I cannot release most of the photos which prove his story. I can only release his photo of Gold Base "Director of Community Affairs" Muriel Dufresne's business card to back it up. Her title means she is the one in charge of bribing the awfully corrupt community of Riverside, CA. Hello Jeff Stone!

I suggest you contact Muriel like I am about to. I look forward to your comments I can integrate into the final angry gay pope article.

========================================

Hello AGP!

I live in San Jacinto CA, just a few miles away from Gold Base [Golden Era Productions in Hemet, CA]. I always wanted to take a peek inside. After watching your videos and AnonOrange's it got me thinking... How can I get inside? I had just watched Going Clear on HBO and thought that I could get in.

My brother and I decided to drive past a few times and see if we could get in. I dressed like I was a golfer, and had my clubs in the back of my car. I went to Golden Era golf club and, to my surprise, nobody was there. I peeked through windows and didn't see much so we got back into my car and drove up to the Gold Base main gate.

Danny Dunigan was posted at the gate and came out and asked "Can I help you?" I said "Yes, is your golf course open?" he replied "Not to the public, only for charity events." Then I asked "what is this place?" He gave a huge bullshit spiel on what they do there and rambled on about the movie studio. I asked if they gave tours. He said "Sometimes, but only to locals in the area." I said I only lived a few miles away, so then he gave me a business card of Muriel's [Muriel Dufresne] and told me to call her. My brother did and left a message. Three weeks later they called us back from a Los Angeles area code and set up a date and time for a tour.

We showed up at the gate for the tour and they asked who we were and said that they don't give tours. We said the name from the card and then they called and verified our appointment.

They let us in and told us to go to the main building. We met a woman I believe was Muriel and she let us look around at all the books and videos they had as she was in her office. She later came out and asked what car we drove in and asked us to follow her to the movie studio. I only saw two Sea Orgs on the grounds going there.

Once inside the movie studio we walked in and there are a lot of video kiosks. Muriel took us through about five short videos of LRH, Scientology, commercials and what not. After that propaganda riddled shit she then walked us down some long hallways that had makeshift tables. These stretched down the entire length and had documents of LRH he had written that were in translation to a plethora of languages.

Our first stop was the props workshop where they were building stuff. A group of, like, four folks were working in that area and one gentleman stood out as I could tell he wanted to talk. He was not allowed until Muriel motioned him. He politely shook our hands and told us of the process and he was very eager to describe his work. Muriel cut him short as we headed off into another area. Funny thing was that a lot of these folks have accents from New Zealand, Australia and South Africa.

We went to another area that had the world's largest printers where they made the flooring, drapes and wall paper for the sets. There was a middle aged woman working that area. Once again we noticed she was eager to meet us. Muriel gave her the motion and she then spoke to us about her department. After that we walked onto the movie sets as this time Muriel described what happens there. Slowly more Sea Orgs started coming in and dressing sets and some of them only got to say a friendly "hello."

After that part of the tour, we walked into the actors room. It looked like an English hunting lodge. Muriel asked us to take a seat and asked us if we wanted a beverage. I politely said "no thanks," and she came back with Coke, Dr. Pepper, water and orange juice. I said "no thank you" again.

Muriel then became very interrogational with us trying to figure out why we were there. What was our motive? Trust me, it took everything I had not to call bullshit on this cult. I said "I drive by here a lot and always wondered what it was. I don't know much about scientology other than Tom Cruise and John Travolta are in it." I asked a few questions about the place and, after about 30 minutes, she asked us to drive back to the reception area.

At the reception area she asked us to wait a few minutes and she came back with all kinds of swag. My brother wanted to buy Dianetics and asked me to pay with my card. I told him I don't want these folks to have any of my info. So he paid with his. LOL! [never do this - ed.]

Muriel gave us her card, gave us a hug and walked us out to my car and we then left the property, where Danny Dunigan was again and he said "Hello." LOL.

========================================

GoldDigger sent me a photo of the goodies but he asked me not to post it. The "swag" he refers to includes:

Sci an Overview DVD
Way To Happiness Booklets w/generic cover
7 Freedom Magazines
Way to Happiness DVD
Problems of Work DVD
Sci A new Slant on Life DVD
Fundamentals of Thought DVD
How to Use Dianetics DVD

Don Carlo

Re: RARE!: Look inside Gold Base 2015 leaked to Angry Gay P

Post by Don Carlo » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:14 am

Interesting! They had guts - I wish they had a hidden camera. Some of the workers are disconnected from their familes, and their families would love a photo of them.

Muriel might go to the "Hole" for letting a critic masquerade as an ordinary curious golfer, and boast about their inside tour.

Jeff Stone won a State of California senate seat, so he is out of the Riverside County Board of Supervisors. Funny, the Board of Supervisors has lost interest in CoS-friendly issues like whether Gilman Springs Road should be closed. I think the whole board got embarrassed by expert critic testimony whenever they tried to do Gold Base a "favor." With Jeff Stone gone, maybe they can re-focus on helping the real needs of Riverside County.

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:40 am

Wow, interesting. Part of me thinks, "Eh, not another person going inside an org/etc to see what's 'really going on.'"

But still, there's something about Gold Base that is so CREEPY and fascinating, that makes any story about a breech interesting.

AGP, you and I have both been there many times, and it is just one creepy place. I was there when Anon Orange got tackled by Danny Dunigan--yeesh what a scene--and have seen other weirdnesses like people digging holes in the hot desert sun, someone running in circles around the track (now gone), the double wide trailers that made up the hole, the bizarre ship, the mansion, etc etc.

I wonder how many current Scientologists know about or have visited Gold Base? In a way we know more about their religion than they do! I remember being SO SCARED the first couple times we went there--and having the cops called, having people come out and try to intimidate us, being followed by some dude in a big black truck for miles as we drove home, etc etc. I can't even imagine what it must be like for the people inside to live there year in and year out. Maybe they hoped against hope that this was someone genuinely interested in their bizarre activities, who might be convinced that the people inside are ok and doing positive things. Tragic, really.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Entheta You

Post by Entheta You » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:28 pm

has anyone driven an airplane low and slow over the base? I can see that causing a panic

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:00 pm

What was touching about the story was how ordinary Gold Base workers were eager to greet an outsider. They must feel lonely and isolated.

Thinking it over, this "golfer" probably was smart to skip the hidden camera, since if he were found out, inside Gold Base, there might have been a nasty "trespassing" charge. Considering how stepping on PANSIES got you in legal trouble, AGP, he dodged a whole lot of trouble. He was photographed repeatedly on security cameras, and guards at Gold probably would like to hammer him with trespassing charges. If he returns to picket at Gold Base, which has unclear property lines, he must be careful.

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:13 pm

I'mglib wrote:AGP, you and I have both been there many times, and it is just one creepy place. I remember being SO SCARED the first couple times we went there--and having the cops called, having people come out and try to intimidate us, being followed by some dude in a big black truck for miles as we drove home, etc etc.
I agree. ANonorange and I both mentioned to each other we get the willies every time we drove over there. It IS scary.

So glad GoldDigger saw almost nobody there now. Google Earth shows no buses and not many cars. But then, they aren't allowed to have cars anyway.

Interesting they have printers so gigantic they can print on cloth, paper, flooring etc.

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:14 pm

Entheta You wrote:has anyone driven an airplane low and slow over the base? I can see that causing a panic
Yes mark bunker and others have. Lots of folks want to use drones now :)

Scroll down this page and you'll see bunker and his photos:

http://www.angrygaypope.com/gold/gold_b ... /index.htm

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:34 pm

I think it's interesting that the nationalities detected working on the inside are from Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. Mind you, the sample
was a small one.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:36 am

I've looked for Int Base workers from Australian, and other foreign countries on Google, Internet white pages, Ancestry.com and Familysearch. Unless they create a corporation, are officers in a corporation, appear in a news article, buy a house, marry, divorce, get citizenship, get their own land-line telephone, or register to vote, they are practically invisible to society. Many foreign workers with only a religious-worker visa may fear deportation if they quit, so they are especially quiet. I wish the consulates for their respective countries would check on their well-being.

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:34 am

Wieber wrote:I think it's interesting that the nationalities detected working on the inside are from Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. Mind you, the sample
was a small one.
I'm seeing that a lot at Pac Base as well.

chuckbeatty

Post by chuckbeatty » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:19 am

Great topic.

Great job by the local San Jacinto or Hemet persons who snuck in for a tour!
Chuck Beatty 412-260-1170
Pittsburgh, USA,
"Our bombastic lapidary style is good only for inflating dwarfs." Jean-Jacques Rousseau (from "Emile, or On Education")

DOC0715

Post by DOC0715 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:39 am

Great post wish we could see the swag they got. Again great post!!
"In MY Universe......EVERYONE wins!!!"

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:52 pm

I bet this is the last tour Gold Base gives an "innocent" tourist.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”