Guy Fawkes Day list of Sci's horrible fall problems

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
AngryGayPope

Re: Guy Fawkes Day list of Sci's horrible fall problems

Post by AngryGayPope » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:29 pm

These are all great suggestions I just can't keep up with all the problems!

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:08 pm

More bad news for CoS is that Jesse Prince is working on a book about his time with Hubbard in LRH's last four years, and his disillusionment as a high level executive. His website has a long discussion on this, plus his cancer recovery, at http://princejesse53.blogspot.com/2014/ ... d.html?m=1 . For those who'd like to help, Jesse's paypal is at https://www.paypal.com/us/home

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:10 pm

Tony Ortega's chilling and masterfully written story of Lisa McPherson's day-by-day spiraling toward death, in November and December 2015.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:20 am

This may be neither here nor there.

I have noticed more and more people who, as far as I know, are neither active critics nor former cult members, posting critical things about Scientology.

The magazine tabloids seem to like posting Scientology stories. I saw a People magazine with a piece on Leah Remini in the grocery store last week.
These get posted as impulse items on the checkout lines and everyone buying groceries sees them. Who doesn't buy groceries?
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:54 pm

Sea Org may try harder to avoid the APPEARANCE of child labor, to let pregnant Sea Org ladies just quit, to push out those with suicide threats, and to avoid suspicious deaths on their property. However bad decisions will continue to be made by sleep-deprived, under-educated, highly-pressured Sea Org workers. I am sorry for the future victims.

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:22 pm

The list gets a shiny new scandal: Hanan Islam and her Compton rehab clinic buddies charged for multiple felonies - I bet these grifters will do a plea deal, blabbing against CoS execs to get less prison time.

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:53 pm

Don Carlo wrote:The list gets a shiny new scandal: Hanan Islam and her Compton rehab clinic buddies charged for multiple felonies - I bet these grifters will do a plea deal, blabbing against CoS execs to get less prison time.
And they have known about this since 2014 but we did not. How many bubbling scandals does DM know about that we don't? He must not sleep well!

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:36 am

There's an interesting thing that happens with people involved in Scientology once they decide they have had enough such that they do no longer want
what Scientology offers or promises and they begin to plan their exodus. Most, if not all, of the methods of interrogation and information gathering
ceases to work with regard to that individual.

The person says to their self, "I don't want this any more."

Then if the organization gets them in session, "Is there a missed withhold?"
"No." (There is one but the person doesn't care about Scientology any more.)
"You're needle is floating."

Sooner or later they succeed in getting away. Some become high profile like Karen, Mike or Marty. Many just fade from view. They become low
profile. They don't go on line. They don't publish anything. They talk to their friends and relatives. Scientology occasionally spots one of those
people. Most of them stay under Scientology's radar. This is an ongoing problem for Scientology. Most of the time Scientology can't see it.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Return to “Opinions & Debate”