AGP sued by church in crooked cop kidnapping

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
AngryGayPope

AGP sued by church in crooked cop kidnapping

Post by AngryGayPope » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:56 pm

UPDATE FEB 2016: CHURCH IS SUING ME ON THREE SEPARATE CHARGES

TRESSPASSING
BATTERY (SEXUAL?)
DISTURBING RELIGIOUS SERVICE

LINK TO FULL STORY AT MY WEBSITE: http://www.angrygaypope.com/odo_huber_s ... arrest.htm

Saturday night I was entrapped by cult guard Odo Huber and then false arrested by two rogue LAPD officers. They inserted the false charge of "sexual battery" into my record and the dropped me off at an unsuspecting LAPD station which processed me into the system w/$20,000 bail.

I had to come home and google "sexual battery." It sounds like something you put in a vibrator.

Smurf is completely right in his many criticisms which is why I will be cutting way back on interactive protesting and working hard to finish AngryGayPope.com's pages which have STILL not been finished since 2008.

Details to follow after legal vetting!

Suing? Of course!

Expect Odo to disappear, and he knew it. He was very very nervous on Sat. night. Could someone find out what was going on there? Was there a big event? Was DM there? Perhaps he knew he was going to have to flee the country after this. High water enturbulation mark for Odo. Expect him not to be seen again, just like Lissa Uvizl after her stunt 2 years earlier. Seen her lately?

She spent 13 years running the LRH Life Exhibit.

I was released for health reasons. I was told by an older Asian health care lady that I had polycythemia. Later, another healthcare worker asked me why I was being released. I said I had polycythsomethin' and she corrected me on it's proper name. She told me that whatever it was I had would not stop me from living many years.

Polycythemia is a side effect of being a media/legal hot potato.

Essentially, on this issue, I perma-win. The Church always loses. They can lock me up for x days but the system won't allow it when it finds out. I've always been in the right.

I'm sure the DA is getting flustered after this 6th legal episode I've had with the system (second incarceration).

====================
DEPUTY: What are in for?

AGP: The Church of Scientology set me up again.

DEPUTY: Fucking Scientologists!
====================
HANDSOME YOUNG LAPD OFFICER: I like to go to USC and drive around checking out the sorority girls. But one of them always runs up to me and says "Help officer I was raped last night." Groan! What am I supposed to do I just want to drive around (waiting for equally serious documentable crime in his department)!
Last edited by AngryGayPope on Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:12 pm, edited 10 times in total.

AngryGayPope

PRISONER'S RECEIPT

Post by AngryGayPope » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:11 pm

ALL THAT MATTERS IS THE ARRESTING OFFICER'S NAME (A GRAMMATICAL IMPOSSIBILITY) AND THE LACK OF SERIAL NO.

NO VD? WHAT HIV IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?

ALSO WHY DO THEY NOT CALL IT AN STD? THE V IN VD IS FOR VENUS. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE ROMAN GODDESS OF LOVE APPEARING ON YOUR LEGAL RECEIPTS?

Don Carlo

Re: AGP KIDNAPPED BY CROOKED LAPD OFFICERS, FALSE CHRGS

Post by Don Carlo » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:53 am

They must be desperate. I thought they were terrified of your HIV status. Odo must have been screamed at when the charges didn't stick. If there ever were a movie about picketer/ critics, there should be an Odo and AGP scene.

I' m glad you're released.

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:30 pm

Wow, they really don't like having you enturbulating it seems.

Which station did they take you to? Hollywood?

Why do you think Odo will not be there anymore?

Also, is there video? Not sure if you want to post it if there is though.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:58 pm

I'mglib wrote:Wow, they really don't like having you enturbulating it seems.
Which station did they take you to? Hollywood?
Why do you think Odo will not be there anymore?
Also, is there video? Not sure if you want to post it if there is though.
Something was up that night that ratched up their everything.

I believe I was taken to rampart.

Odo will be gone so I can't sue him. He looked like calling that phone was the last thing he wanted to do as he knew he would be saying goodbye to his old life.

No video. In fact I taunted him to try something since I didn't have a camera. Ooops.

Karen#1

Post by Karen#1 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:23 am

Pope, this was a downright Ambush,
As the walls cave in on them, they are doing bizarre and strange things that they will pay for.

Sue their asses off. This cult is off the rails.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:01 am

It's too bad Odo didn't take the risk and ask AGP to help him. He would more likely be better off if he had blown.

On the way off chance Odo reads these pages, 1-866-xseaorg. You'll get help including getting your country's consulate or embassy to replace
your passport. The same goes for anyone else in Scientology who wants out.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:57 am

I always wonder about the cops who carry out the dirty work. Remember the cops hired by Scientology at the Celebrity Center anniversary event? Definitely biased for the church.

Can you say what they did to set you up. No biggie if you can't--don't want to mess up your case.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Hibernicis

Post by Hibernicis » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:06 am

I heard this through the grapevine which stretched over the Atlantic. You are hurting them hard, Pope and it looks as though they've administered yet another foot-bullet. Following in a similar vein; two cops came to my door looking for me, three nights ago, for an enturbulation which took place in July. I subsequently made a statement to counter the scilons' one against me.

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:57 am

Hibernicis wrote:I heard this through the grapevine which stretched over the Atlantic. You are hurting them hard, Pope and it looks as though they've administered yet another foot-bullet. Following in a similar vein; two cops came to my door looking for me, three nights ago, for an enturbulation which took place in July. I subsequently made a statement to counter the scilons' one against me.
JULY??? Wow they hold a grudge! That's why I didn't run away because I figured they would convince the cops to go to my house Asap. In reality, they just wanted me to leave and the cops were fake anyway, but everything turned out perfect so no biggie.

Lawsuits ahoy!

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:59 am

I'mglib wrote:Can you say what they did to set you up. No biggie if you can't--don't want to mess up your case.

Cult guard Odo Huber accused me of crotch grabbing! Uh yeah, I love to harass gangs of bike guards armed with mace.

The technical charge was "Sexual Battery" which sounds like something I would put in my vibrator.

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:05 am

Odo, wake up! You can still have a life. Get away from this BS. If you have to lie to save the planet, maybe something is wrong

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:03 am

I'mglib wrote:Odo, wake up! You can still have a life. Get away from this BS. If you have to lie to save the planet, maybe something is wrong
I would add to that there are many in the LA area who would be more than happy to help you get back on your feet and take back your life.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:03 am

I'mglib wrote:Odo, wake up! You can still have a life. Get away from this BS. If you have to lie to save the planet, maybe something is wrong

He disconnected from his sister and got caught giving Pac Base Sec Chief Ryan Boswell a shower blow job according to Happy Smurf.
Last edited by AngryGayPope on Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:09 am

Don Carlo wrote: Odo must have been screamed at when the charges didn't stick.
Deps told me that the average stay is only 3-7 days on a misdemeanor. They were just playing with me. They just want me traumatized by a jail visit. Maybe I will get a skin infection, be hit by a fellow inmate, or have a health emergency due to stress.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”