AGP sued by church in crooked cop kidnapping

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
AngryGayPope

Re: AGP KIDNAPPED BY CROOKED LAPD OFFICERS, FALSE CHRGS

Post by AngryGayPope » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:11 am

Wieber wrote:On the way off chance Odo reads these pages, 1-866-xseaorg. You'll get help including getting your country's consulate or embassy to replace
your passport. The same goes for anyone else in Scientology who wants out.

A. Odo never reads these pages
B. That phone number has not worked for some time

Your concern is well meaning but it's worse than you think and you'll have to try harder than that on MIA Odo.

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:13 am

I'mglib wrote:Odo, wake up! You can still have a life. Get away from this BS. If you have to lie to save the planet, maybe something is wrong

ODO IS ALREADY GONE ...

Hibernicis

Post by Hibernicis » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:31 pm

AngryGayPope wrote:
I'mglib wrote:Can you say what they did to set you up. No biggie if you can't--don't want to mess up your case.

Cult guard Odo Huber accused me of crotch grabbing! Uh yeah, I love to harass gangs of bike guards armed with mace.

The technical charge was "Sexual Battery" which sounds like something I would put in my vibrator.

Oh no.... Magoo's playmate will be no more. Hopefully the clown will realise now that he has wasted a fair portion of his life.

Hibernicis

Post by Hibernicis » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:37 pm

AngryGayPope wrote:
Hibernicis wrote:I heard this through the grapevine which stretched over the Atlantic. You are hurting them hard, Pope and it looks as though they've administered yet another foot-bullet. Following in a similar vein; two cops came to my door looking for me, three nights ago, for an enturbulation which took place in July. I subsequently made a statement to counter the scilons' one against me.
JULY??? Wow they hold a grudge! That's why I didn't run away because I figured they would convince the cops to go to my house Asap. In reality, they just wanted me to leave and the cops were fake anyway, but everything turned out perfect so no biggie.

Lawsuits ahoy!
Yes, in July I got them kicked out of an agricultural show, into which they deceived their way, and they report ME for harassment. So yes; a grudge :D. Lawsuits ahoy indeed; I was only in court with them last week and am due in again in January. Unfortunately my cops were real, but it's great you've it all sorted now

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:53 pm

Good luck in the fight, Hibernicis. I believe you have posted about them appearing at the agricultural show in prior years, or am I mistaken? It is astounding to me how successful they are at making false charges go far, and how much they get away with with impunity.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:20 pm

Hibernicis wrote: Yes, in July I got them kicked out of an agricultural show, into which they deceived their way, and they report ME for harassment. So yes; a grudge :D. Lawsuits ahoy indeed; I was only in court with them last week and am due in again in January. Unfortunately my cops were real, but it's great you've it all sorted now
That is so unbelievable. I agree with Glib in her previous post. It is amazing what they get away with involving law enforcement and the criminal justice system.

Hibernicis

Post by Hibernicis » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:20 pm

I'mglib wrote:Good luck in the fight, Hibernicis. I believe you have posted about them appearing at the agricultural show in prior years, or am I mistaken? It is astounding to me how successful they are at making false charges go far, and how much they get away with with impunity.
Thank you, Glib. The agricultural show was this year; in July. They waited over two months to make a statement, then over a month after that for the cops to arrive at my door. Yes they have a knack of embellishing the facts but I'm hoping that they won't be suffered as easily here as they are in the U.S.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:09 am

There will come a time, if it hasn't already, when the police will arrive and something like this exchange takes place.

-- Oh, Scientology sent you.

-- Scientology you say?

-- Yes.

-- Oh. Sorry to bother you. Goodbye.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Hibernicis

Post by Hibernicis » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:01 am

That is so unbelievable. I agree with Glib in her previous post. It is amazing what they get away with involving law enforcement and the criminal justice system.[/quote]

Yes, the hypocrisy of it all, as according to their "doctrine", and it's even it the mind numbing "the problems of work", the police are merchants of chaos.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:05 pm

It doesn't take much reading of Hubbard's books, policies and bulletins to conclude that he did not like police. Hate may be too strong a word
but I think it came close to that. When I was on staff there was a policeman getting auditing and training and the senior staff and technical
staff treated him the way penicillin treats mold. When he got his ruds flown in auditing it probably went, "Is there a missed withhold?" "No," with a
floating needle. "Are you sure? Have a look."
Doris Lessing

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:39 pm

Hibernicious your case will fall apart in court no problem. They just want to drag you there, make you pay for a lawyer, etc. It's just a strategic lawsuit against public participation (SLAPP). Google "slapp lawsuit" for more. It's always the same with them. They always follow LRH instructions on this.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:18 pm

If this is possible to manage call in people to testify who have signed gag agreements. Then watch Scientology squirm.
Doris Lessing

spacecootie

Post by spacecootie » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:01 am

This is a really serious charge, even as a misdemeanor. A conviction carries a lifetime of sex offender registration.

A conviction requires touching "an intimate part of another person... against the will of the person touched... for the specific purpose of sexual arousal, sexual gratification, or sexual abuse."

Fighting this bogus charge should be your first priority. You can think about lawsuits later.

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:19 am

spacecootie wrote:Fighting this bogus charge should be your first priority. You can think about lawsuits later.
THE CHARGE IS DROPPED! THE BAIL IS GONE! THE COPS ARE GONE. ODO IS GONE (ASSUMED).

I forgot to make that clear. I am in NO legal jeopardy.

AngryGayPope

I tell my story

Post by AngryGayPope » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:58 am

Here's a link to the full story of what happened that night:

http://www.angrygaypope.com/odo_huber_s ... arrest.htm

Return to “Opinions & Debate”