AGP sued by church in crooked cop kidnapping

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Don Carlo

Re: AGP KIDNAPPED BY CROOKED LAPD OFFICERS, FALSE CHRGS

Post by Don Carlo » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:50 pm

Thanks for the summary, AGP. It was a gutsy move strolling through CoS property with paranoid ninnies harassing you. You sure pushed their buttons by being bold and mocking - with all their training, they still flunked at shattering. It's a lesson for picketers - be wary but assertive and own your personal space. They'd feed on your fear if you showed it.

Still, what a risk to your health and freedom! It'll be weird if loyal-officer Odo gets sent to a non-LA post,* for obeying orders but not making the charges stick.

* Clearwater? Twin Peaks to guard Shelly Miscavige? Maybe he'll QUIT.

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:56 pm

Don Carlo wrote:Thanks for the summary, AGP. It was a gutsy move strolling through CoS property with paranoid ninnies harassing you. You sure pushed their buttons by being bold and mocking - with all their training, they still flunked at shattering. It's a lesson for picketers - be wary but assertive and own your personal space. They'd feed on your fear if you showed it.

Still, what a risk to your health and freedom! It'll be weird if loyal-officer Odo gets sent to a non-LA post,* for obeying orders but not making the charges stick.

* Clearwater? Twin Peaks to guard Shelly Miscavige? Maybe he'll QUIT.
Maybe he'll go to England. Yes that's what they do. Make them do something that puts them at a liability then throw them under the bus or move them around. Odo has not been moved since 2008 so if he is gone that that is a big change. Often the cult will move people around just to separate families.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:09 am

They often send sea org staff members to work in orgs in other countries without arranging any kind of permission or work visas. I think they count
on the religious cloak to get away with it. Some countries might tolerate it, some might not. Then again it's not like a foreign national working in a
Scientology org is going to take work away from someone who is a citizen.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:52 pm

US labor laws state that foreign workers on a religious visa are not supposed to do non-religious jobs that take away jobs from the local community. This includes construction, furniture-making and other tasks Sea Org or staff do all the time. Unfortunately, US, state and local governments are chicken to enforce their own laws.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:29 pm

Don Carlo wrote:US labor laws state that foreign workers on a religious visa are not supposed to do non-religious jobs that take away jobs from the local community. This includes construction, furniture-making and other tasks Sea Org or staff do all the time. Unfortunately, US, state and local governments are chicken to enforce their own laws.
There is a tradition in the United States of people in religious communities (I put Schrodinger's quotation marks around 'religious.') doing
construction, building furniture and other tasks. The Shakers and the Amish come to mind as examples. That established a precedent
of which Scientology takes advantage. Scientology is like Schrodinger's organization. It is a religion and not a religion at the same time.
One of these days, a US government agency is going to open the box and Scientology is going to be in the wrong state of religion/not
a religion with regard to that agency. It's just a matter of time. Tick Tock.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:43 am

True but foreigners paid pennies an hour, "taking Americans' jobs," are abusing the religious visas.

AngryGayPope

THREE CHARGES BROUGHT AGAIN ANGRY GAY POPE

Post by AngryGayPope » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:30 pm

I just got two letters from the court system informing me that the church has brought 3 charges against me: ca penal code 242, 302, 602(k).

sexual battery

disrupting religious event - http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/displ ... =302-310.5

trespassing

Below are documents about my court date. Feel free to post. And free free to show up for the courthouse fun local Angelenos!

CRIMINAL CASE SUMMARY: http://www.lacourt.org/criminalcasesumm ... Panel.aspx

CASE NO: 6CJ06496

To use the case summary website simply click the link above to LACOURT.ORG and copy the case no into the little box. You may have to say "ok" to a legal disclaimer.

Since they read my emails they knew Graham and I were going to take legal action, plus I believe the deadline for them to do something was about to expire.

I find it absurd that they are actually letting me draw attention to the fact that they hired crooked cops and I have the paperwork to prove they lied on the prisoner's receipt with no cop serial no and a gibberish name.

I also have multiple examples of my accuser, odo huber, trying to false arrest me in the same spot, other scientologists false arresting me, and me being REALLY ANNOYING for an entire 45 easter video. Gee, how come I wasn't arrested for interrupting that religious event?

I'mglib

Re: AGP sued by church in crooked cop kidnapping

Post by I'mglib » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:18 am

Can they possibly have any evidence other than he-said/he-said? I know they have cameras everywhere, but if you didn't touch him, how can they say you did? Unless they have a photo that is somehow obscured of the two of you, that they can make up a caption for. Also, obviously you weren't trespassing since the street is public.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

spacecootie

Post by spacecootie » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:03 am

Fortunately, it is NOT sexual battery, Penal Code 243.4. If convicted, you would have to register as a sex offender for life.

(I would try to make some joke that AGP's two favorite activities are sex and offending people, but being on the Megan's Law website is no laughing matter.)

Penal Code 242 is simple battery. It can be anything from flicking a booger on someone to punching them in the nose. (If it causes serious injury, or is likely to, there are felony charges that could be filed.

Note also that you're being charged by the city attorney, who prosecutes misdemeanors in LA County, in the name of the People of the State of California. I definitely opt out of this one! Fortunately, the Scilons cannot file criminal charges themselves.

Interesting fact: The Clara Shortridge Foltz Justice Center, where you have been ordered to appear, is named for California's first female lawyer. She was a very colorful criminal defense attorney who probably would have picketed the Scilons along with AGP.

http://www.calbarjournal.com/June2011/T ... s/TH1.aspx

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:01 pm

The alleged trespassing occurred when I walked into their bldg. at fountain and new Hampshire where I had never been before, was told to leave and I did. So it's not trespassing. it's the same thing I did at the hwd inn, the Pasadena ideal, etc. Wasn't charged for those and they went on for some time. But I had a camera then.

Ohh I see thanks space cootie. I am being charged by the city attorney. So that means the scilons went to them and demanded action?

Their evidence will just be he said/he said and possibly doctored video or confusing angle video. Meanwhile I have gobs of video of odo and others trying to get me false arrested just like this or odo trying to shove through a security gate to get to me while wearing security-goon type helmet.

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:07 pm

Oh I forgot to mention the stupidity of their footbulleting. I realize that LRH dictates that they HAVE to go after me no matter what at every opportunity, but when you used crooked cops and fake names on forms to do the arrest you probably don't want attention drawn to that fact by taking the whole thing to trial!

spacecootie

Post by spacecootie » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:26 pm

It's definitely a chicken manure case. Most of the time when a case comes into the city attorney's office, it's reviewed by a newbie who doesn't have much ability to sort out the cases that shouldn't be filed.

However, even a BS case can make it to trial. Remember Keith Henson's prosecution and conviction in Riverside County fifteen years ago on trumped up charges, resulting from an obvious joke about launching a "[Tom] Cruise missile" at Gold base.

In Henson's trial, the judge didn't let the defense get into all of the details about Fair Game and other practices. Fortunately, more people today are aware of the abuses in Scilontology due to all of the things that have happened since Keith's conviction... the South Park episode, the global Anonymous protests, Going Clear and other books and movies, and the parade of celebrities who have spoken out.

Godspeed, AGP! We're all rooting for you.

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:01 pm

spacecootie wrote:In Henson's trial, the judge didn't let the defense get into all of the details about Fair Game and other practices. .
Oh believe me, in my 2008 trial my lawyer, Graham Berry, had NO problem getting lots of fair game information placed in my case. Nothing like paperwork to get the judge's attention!

AngryGayPope

Trial Update

Post by AngryGayPope » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:50 am

My lawyer Graham Berry and I went to court in March and he was given various documents. He asked for, and received, a continuation. My next court date is April 13th, 2016. Then I have jury duty on the 18th at the same Airport Courthouse I was tried at for the Delphi Academy civil disobedience. Oh the timing! If I have to do it at least it will be educational. I will see what juries go through and that will help me in my defense against the three charges against me.

The documents my lawyer was given indicated that the Cult told the court that the alleged "victim" was not Odo Huber. It was OSA-bot Ken Long. To them this is not about Odo Huber's crotch, it is about Ken Long's butt.

I can say no more except to tell my many fans and watchers that I am very optimistic about this trial's outcome. The Church is in an inextricable position. But they don't care. This is a SLAPP lawsuit, a Strategic Lawsuit Against Public Participation.

In other words, they are suing me to hurt me, not because they think they can win. Or that the process will reach a jury.

I very much want a jury to hear both sides. We will see if it gets that far before self-destructing. Which I don't want to happen.

AngryGayPope

Arraignment March 2016

Post by AngryGayPope » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:34 pm

Details of my arraignment hearing are below. Full details right here with photos: http://www.angrygaypope.com/crooked_cop ... gnment.htm

MARCH 2016: This month I went to the dreary downtown LA Clara Shortridge Foltz criminal justice center, a 1970's mess that is falling apart and even the drinking fountains don't work. The entrance, in particular, is falling to bits around the people walking in. Clara Shortridge Foltz was a very important legal figure and one of the first women in America to become a lawyer (before her it was illegal, at least in CA). Well she isn't exactly getting a major tribute by naming this dilapidated building after her.

I was there with my lawyer, Graham Berry, for my arraignment on charges of battery, tresspassing and interrupting a religious service. Arraignment is a formal reading of a criminal charging document in the presence of the defendant to inform the defendant of the charges against them. In response to arraignment, the accused is expected to enter a plea. Acceptable pleas vary among jurisdictions, but they generally include "guilty", "not guilty" and "no contest." According to Wikipedia, In California, arraignments must be conducted without unnecessary delay and, in any event, within 48 hours of arrest, excluding weekends and holidays. Thus, an individual arrested without a warrant, in some cases, may be held for as long as 168 hours (7 days) without arraignment or charge. Unfortunately the court system is so broken and backlogged plenty of people sit in jail waiting for a judge to get to them. By the above standards I should have been before the judge on Monday. But my lawyer was told I would be in court on Tuesday at 8:30 AM. Pffft, the court's could barely even FIND me despite the fact that I was wearing a wristband with a UPC scanner code identifying me. He didn't manage to get me released until the afternoon and I never went before the judge.

osa agent ken longOn the way to court this day in March I got on the Vermont and Sunset subway station near Big Blue, the Scientology main complex. Ken Long, OSA-bot was waiting at the tracks reading documents on a digital tablet. I said "You should be more aware of your environment Ken." He barely nodded at me and appeared totally unafraid. I said "I didn't know Scientologists's could read the Internet." He ignored me. I wondered "Are they shifting this court case away from guard Odo Huber for some reason? Are we going to the same place downtown? If so he did not appear frightened of me in any way."

I got on a different car in the subway and rode the red line downtown to see the judge.

When I walked into the courtroom my lawyer and I were not surprised to see Kendrick Moxon, Church in-house attorney and my eternal legal nemesis. But my lawyer was surprised to see Ken Long, OSA (Office of Special Affairs) member. I was not as I had seen him in the subway. We were given legal documents the police had filed with the court regarding this incident. The Church's description of what happened had no relationship to my version of events. Instead of cult bike guard Odo Huber's crotch being the alleged "victim" it is now Ken Long's butt! The Church works in strange and mysterious ways.

My lawyer is demanding a lot of video from their many security cameras but they can't possibly give any of it to the court. It would show Ken Long to be a filer of a false police report, me to be innocent, and the cops to be corrupt and guilty. In the trial protester Anonorange waged against them after their guards beat him the cult gave up nothing in this "discovery" portion of the trial.

I plead "not guilty" to all charges and agreed to a stay away order from Ken Long, which doesn't bother me at all since I had voluntarily stayed away from the location since November 2015 because of the sensitivity of this issue.

angry gay pope prisoner's receiptAfter a few days my lawyer finally figured out why the name of the "arresting officer" on my prison form was "PPALONGG" with a serial number of "NONE." That document is shown at right. This really puzzled me in jail and no cop or deputy could explain what it meant. That's because I didn't know PPA means private persons arrest. I didn't know Ken Long was the one charging me, not cult guard Odo Huber. Plus, the cop and spelled the name "Long" wrong. As in "LAPD has a long history of corruption." In other words, the form meant it was a private person's arrest by Ken Long. Mystery solved.

My next court date is April 13, 2016, the pretrial hearing.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”