Who Sings 'You've Lost That Loving Feeling' to their Bride?

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Wieber

Who Sings 'You've Lost That Loving Feeling' to their Bride?

Post by Wieber » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:23 am

Who sings 'You've Lost That Loving Feeling' to their new bride?

Tom Cruise, that's who, according to Leah Remini. I took that in about a week ago. It's like the Internet meme, "Once you see it you can't
unsee it." The song is on a best of Hall and Oates album and it came up on the shuffle today. While it was playing it reminded me of what
Leah Remini said and set me to speculating.

Why would Tom Cruise, after shouting his love for Katie Holmes to the rafters and jumping on Oprah's couch about it, then turn around and
sing a song about love being over to Katie at their wedding?

I have some ideas but I'm not going to put them here right now. You just go away and think about that for a while.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Don Carlo

Re: Who Sings 'You've Lost That Loving Feeling' to their Bri

Post by Don Carlo » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:28 am

Cruise should get married to whoever will be the 4th wife at the Los Angeles County courthouse, wearing a disguise until the vows start. He can't even manage an evening with friends making cookies out of cookie dough. And Miscavige should not even be invited - he meddled too much at the Katie Holmes wedding, especially with clumsy attempts to recruit
Jennifer Lopez.

AngryGayPope

Post by AngryGayPope » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:44 pm

Wieber wrote:Why would Tom Cruise, after shouting his love for Katie Holmes to the rafters and jumping on Oprah's couch about it, then turn around and
sing a song about love being over to Katie at their wedding?
He was simply imitating his character in the movie TOP GUN who sings that in an awkward scene to actress Kelly McGillis.

In other words Cruise can't think for himself, he can only imitate what happens in movies.

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:59 pm

Cruise's main romantic "acting" in movies is to stare at the woman. Unconvincing.

BenFranklinGirl

Post by BenFranklinGirl » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:15 pm

Because TC has no actual personality of his own, and can only relate to people via his characters?
“In no instance have . . . the churches been guardians of the liberties of the people.” - James Madison

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:11 pm

I suspect Tom Cruise's entire wedding was planned, orchestrated and carried out by the Scientology organization as a celebrity recruiting event.

The product was celebrity's recruited and taking services. The wedding was bait. That's my speculation. I read that each table had a sea org
staff member to explain the Scientology wedding ritual to guests. Then there's Leah Remini's account of how she was asked to bring Jennifer
Lopez and was then separated from her. I could be wrong about it but if I were doing interviews I would be asking questions about it in
order to confirm or deny my speculation.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Return to “Opinions & Debate”