Christine Sandmann Wright

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
DMVG8

Christine Sandmann Wright

Post by DMVG8 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:37 pm

Apparently she is a clear from the Portland ideal org. This lady is a big deal there, she is all over the Instagram accounts for Scientology and the Portland ideal org. I wonder how she got Miscaviges blessing to be shown off out all over the place. Everybody follow the Portland ideal org so we can write the "clear cognition" on every photo.

Don Carlo

Re: Christine Sandmann Wright

Post by Don Carlo » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:50 pm

She's an admissions officer at the Delphian School, http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Christine-Wright/-2083076749

The yelp page for Portland Scientology org has a several gushing testimonials, but the people only want to reveal their initials. Maybe Christine is one of the few willing to show her face and her name, and nimble enough to deflect snarky comments.

DMVG8

Post by DMVG8 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:02 am

It just annoys me that scientologists won't even shoot the shit with you. I just have a couple questions about David Miscavige and Xenu, sheesh

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:52 am

It looks like Christine is married to Tom Wright, "public affairs & scouts at Delphian School," https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-wright-30b73353 . Maybe he'll answer your questions, since he's supposed to deal with the public.

DMVG8

Post by DMVG8 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:40 am

Damn you're good

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:53 pm

Google is my friend. A "Christine Sandmann Wright" search shows she works for Delphian in Oregon and is married. Often married couples work at Delphian and their children attend for free.
"Wright" + "Delphian" + "Oregon" finds Tom's Linkedin page with family photo.
Wife in family photo matches Christine's photos linked to CoS.

DMVG8

Post by DMVG8 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:28 pm

Don't get me wrong guys, I have absolutely zero intention of harassing or bothering this woman, she has 3 kids and seems like a nice person. I just wanna know what it's like to be clear from someone who is. When my buddies bolt on car parts they can tell me the difference it makes. She is putting herself out there on social media for everyone to see, so why not answer a couple honest and respectful questions?

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:33 pm

DMVG8 wrote:Apparently she is a clear from the Portland ideal org. This lady is a big deal there, she is all over the Instagram accounts for Scientology and the Portland ideal org. I wonder how she got Miscaviges blessing to be shown off out all over the place. Everybody follow the Portland ideal org so we can write the "clear cognition" on every photo.
I haven't seen it. What's their instagram account name?

Edit: I see Scientology's instagram and the comments are almost universally negative.

instagram.com/scientology
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

DMVG8

Post by DMVG8 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:43 pm

It's really weird, the main Scientology IG account used to delete the bad comments and block people, but it seems they've given up. Scientology Portland is more active, they are deleting comments and blocking people actively.

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:42 am

Thanks for the tip, DMVG8. Very interesting instagram account. I noticed the missed ONE subtle negative comment, but I won't point it out because it's comical that it's still there.

It seems like there is one person mentioned in several posts--as if she is the only one participating in services.

On the other hand, it's sad how many people are still hanging onto this. Wake up people!
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:19 am

Theoretically, someone promoting Scientology should be prepared to answer straightforward, non-personal-insult questions about it. However, Scientologists revere "the gradient" which means you start with noncontroversial "communication courses" and slowly train yourself to accept CoS dogma. You don't learn about Xenu until after many courses, donations, and separation from critical relatives. Many members haven't reached OT 3 and have never heard of Xenu. They are told hearing the OT 3 story "too soon" may kill them, or at least make them have to pay for extra courses to handle learning about it too soon.

In the early days, members "explaining" Scientology often sounded clumsy and weird. Hubbard ordered "no verbal tech" which means members can't get into long "philosophical" arguments about Scientology with an outsider. Thus, members are instructed to tell questioning outsiders to read Dianetics and other books, rather than argue. They will just push LRH books at you.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:54 am

This is an observation of cults generically and it applies to Scientology.

The cult is a scam to funnel money to the leader. That's all a cult exists to do.

However -

The followers delegated by the leader to do actions to funnel money to him/her, cannot know what the real results are of what they do.
If they did know that they would leave. Those who figure it out and leave might tell those still in and then they would leave, so former
members have to be cut off from the ones still in.

Early indoctrination exercises, rituals, drills, sessions or whatever they are vary from cult to cult but the result is always a person in a
euphoric hypnotic suggestible trance state. After that comes the end of days scenario, the designation of being elite, the need to save
the world, the shouldering of responsibility and the need to bring in more recruits in order to better achieve the goals of the cult. This
is as much true for ISIS as it is for Scientology. It's all lies. The real goal is to funnel money to the leader. Cult members don't know that.

Questioning them about methodology and how it works is a waste of time. The cult members don't know how it works and what it does.
If they did actually know they would leave.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Return to “Opinions & Debate”